Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 20, 2022 12:44 am
Kate Anne - Have a wank session with me! 24.05.2018 | 743.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Kate Anne | 24.05.2018 | 743.9 MB

screenshot

Kate_Anne_Have_a_wank_session_with_me_Kate_Anne.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 18, 2022 11:34 pm
Jessa Rhodes (Jessa Rhodes Is Caught In The Act / 27.07.2018) | 938.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Jessa Rhodes is a naughty young blonde slut. She sits in her room taking nude selfies for her boyfriend. As she is showing off her big tits and pouty dick sucking lips, Jessa's Step Daddy walks in the room. Jessa Rhodes is caught. She has no excuses. Her Step Father sees what she is doing and all she can do is beg for him to not tell her Mother. Jessa's Mom would be very angry if she finds out that her little girl is actually a dirty slut. Her Step Daddy says he needs to tell his wife that Jessa has been sending naked pictures of her tight young body to boys all over the internet. Jessa begs and begs for her Step Father to keep her secret. He denies her, but she knows how to get the man of the house to do whatever she wants. Jessa Rhodes drops to her knees and pulls out his big cock. The sexy blonde whore is going to get what she wants, no matter what. Jessa slurps up and down on her Step Dad's dick. She begs him for more while getting him sloppy and wet with her young mouth. Soon, the young slut's Step Father has forgotten all about Jessa taking naked pictures and has something else on his mind. He wants to fuck his Step Daughter's tight pussy. Jessa Rhodes has gotten really horny from sucking his big dick. She is happy to lower her tight wet pussy down on his cock and fuck him. She rides him cowgirl while begging him for more. Jessa wants to impress the grown man. She wants him to know that her young pussy is the best in the house. She flips around to show off her perfectly sculpted ass. Jessa Rhodes looks great from behind as she slides her tight pussy up and down the thick cock. She cums over and over while talking dirty and riding dick. She lays back and spreads open her legs. Getting fucked from behind makes Jessa cum, but she wants to look right at her Step Daddy while she uses her pussy to make him cum. Jessa Rhodes says filthy thing as all her fantasies come true. She knows what she is doing is wrong, but it feels so good.

Jessa Rhodes | 27.07.2018 | 938.9 MB

screenshot

Jessa_Rhodes._Jessa_Rhodes_Is_Caught_In_The_Act_Jessa_Rhodes.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 17, 2022 8:41 pm
Haley Reed - Devoted To Daddy | 931.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Haley Reed and her stepdad Brad Newman have recently admitted their mutual attraction to one another, but they're still feeling out when and how they want to fuck. When Haley passes by his room one morning, Brad beckons her in even though his wife Claudia Monet is still sleeping beside him. Haley is reluctant at first, but eventually Brad coaxes her to start sucking his cock. He gets out of bed and has Haley climb into his spot so he can bang her from behind as she does her best to hold the moan. They finish up their morning delight with Haley once again wrapping her lips around that big cock and taking a load in her mouth that she has no choice but to swallow.Later that morning, Haley waltzes into the kitchen in just a tight shirt and panties. Brad is enjoying the show, but Haley's mom doesn't share his appreciation. She tells Haley to change and stop walking around in such skanky clothes. Instead of obeying her mom, Haley slides beneath the table to give her stepdad another round of fun with her hot little mouth. This time he surprises her with his climax, cumming all over her cheek. They almost get caught when Haley emerges with cum on her face, but she claims it's just milk and that she's got to go when her mom asks her about it.When Brad gets home from work that evening, Haley is there to greet him with news that her mom is at the store. They indulge in some no-holds-barred sex where they don't have to be quiet or stealthy, but Claudia eventually returns. She doesn't catch them thanks to a well-timed blanket covering their indiscretion. When Claudia goes to put groceries away, Brad finishes Haley off until she's well-satisfied. Then he takes his own pleasure, filling his stepdaughter's tight pussy with a creampie of cum that freaks her out because she's not on birth control.

Haley Reed | 2018.12.03 | 931.3 MB

screenshot

Haley_Reed_Devoted_To_Daddy_Haley_Reed.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm
Gia Love - Sis Fucks My Cinco De Mayo | 640.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Watch as I plow my older sister with her legs and pussy spread wide open on my bed. She feels so good as I push myself in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Gia's natural D cup titties look incredibly hot as they jiggle while I fuck her! It's not long before I fill her up with my hot load, I pull my cock out and watch my cum gush out of her tight little cunt.

screenshot

Gia_Love_Sis_Fucks_My_Cinco_De_Mayo_Gia_Love.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 16, 2022 9:10 pm
Dixie Comet - Big Sister Fixes Brother's "Virgin Problem" | 769.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Hey Bro, why weren't you in school today?
Mom said you stayed home sick but I don't think that was really the problem. I heard some of the older students talking and I know that a bunch of them were making fun of you for still being a virgin. They're assholes and you shouldn't even let them bother you... but on the other hand, maybe I should just help you take care of your problem so they can't make fun of you anymore? I'm sure you've heard I've got kind of a slutty reputation around school, I've touched a lot of dicks already, why shouldn't I touch yours? Have you ever had a girl touch your cock before? I can tell by the tent you're pitching that the idea is turning you on, I'm going to just pull out your cock. Wow Bro, you've got a nice cock, I'm going to just put it in my mouth a little bit to see if you like that. But you know, none of this really counts, you'll have to put it in my pussy if you really want to not be a virgin anymore. We have to be quiet though, I told mom we were playing video games to cheer you up.

screenshot

Dixie_Comet._Big_Sister_Fixes_Brothers_Virgin_Problem_Dixie_Comet.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 16, 2022 8:33 pm
Crystal Swift (aka Cherlyn, Cristal Swift, Kristal Swift, Krystal Swift) (Huge Naturals / 15.05.1Cool | 724.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
All natural mom Crystal Swift has a huge rack that no amount of demure clothing can hide. Let this juicy milf take you on a sensual adventure as she gradually slips out of her office uniform complete with sheer stockings and high heels so she can seduce her well rounded body before your eyes.

Crystal Swift | 15.05.18 | 724.2 MB

screenshot

Crystal_Swift._Huge_Naturals_Crystal_Swift.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 16, 2022 8:25 pm
Czech Streets 110) | 806.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Fellas, this is so hardcore your jaw will drop! You haven't seen Czech Streets like this before. I went to Zatec and in the square met something unbelievable - an amazing married blonde with huge tits. Her name is Petra and she runs a small shop with cameras. She might be a little cock-eyed (no pun intended), but otherwise beautiful and horny. She kicked all the customers out for 20,000 and let her balloons out for me. I didn't ask and shoved my cock into her asshole and fucked her hard. Then I went straight for her mouth and back in her ass. What a ride! This beautiful bitch came several times and I couldn't get enough. I covered her tits in cum and disappeared because her angry husband tried to break into the shop. Well, it was a close call, let me tell you. But now you can enjoy this anal celebration! You will love this episode!!!

screenshot

Czech_Streets_110_Czech_Streets_110.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 16, 2022 6:28 am
Crystal Swift (aka Cherlyn, Cristal Swift, Kristal Swift, Krystal Swift) (Busting Out / 12.05.1Cool | 907.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Quote:
You won't want to look away from bigtit milf Crystal Swift, whose giant knockers are her favorite asset. She frees those beauties from her bra and peels off her panties, giving you the opportunity to admire her busty chest and landing strip pussy as she seduces her lush horny body.

Crystal Swift | 12.05.18 | 907.1 MB

screenshot

Crystal_Swift._Busting_Out_Crystal_Swift.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 13, 2022 8:21 pm
Autumn Falls (Looking For Work) | 3 GB

screenshot

Autumn Falls | 2018.12.07 | 3 GB

screenshot

Autumn_Falls_Autumn_Falls.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 12, 2022 5:53 am
Anda (Dance Alone 2 / 11.03.16) | 447 MB

screenshot

Anda | 11.03.16 | 447 MB

screenshot

Anda._Dance_Alone_2_Anda.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 10, 2022 5:31 am
Adriana Chechik - SEASON 2 - Exclusively on jeshbyjesh | 200.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Ok... show of hands, who's just about tired of waiting for the release of Season 2? Oh... all of you. Well, count me in on this as well. This new website is going to be the DEATH of me.
Anyway, I know you guys are hungry for some new content. So I'm going to be releasing LP Sneak Peaks of Season 2. This one is the episode with Adriana Chechik.
Adriana Checik LOVES asian cock. So for all you huge fans of AMWF, this one has a shit ton of Race Play for you. And for those of you guys who just want a classic Jesh Special, you guys will DEFINITELY get your wish too.
We're already plotting the next sexventure together. And she really wants to do that All Asian gangbang... anyone wanna join in on the fun? Let me know. )
Thanks again for your patience everyone. More Sneak Peaks to come

Adriana Chechik | 2018.02.22 | 200.2 MB

screenshot

ADRIANA_CHECHIK_SEASON_2_EXCLUSIVELY_ON_JESHBYJESH_Adriana_Chechik.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 08, 2022 7:52 pm
Li Moon - First Time For Li Moon | 542.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC

Li Moon | 2017.02.22 | 542.9 MB

screenshot

20170222_Li_Moon_First_Time_For_Li_Moon_Li_Moon.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 07, 2022 6:53 pm
XFuukaX - Catgirl and the Snowstrider | 600.7 MB

screenshot

Quote:
1920 X 1080 Watch me ride my first fantasy dildo Neko Fuuka style! =^-^= I ride facing forward and with my ass facing you for as long as possible, before my pussy bursts! The dildo felt so good, and filled me up so wonderfully, it was hard to hold back! After I squirt I ride some more, and make the dildo cum inside my tight, pink pussy, then show off my sticky, cum lube filled pussy! From February 2016

screenshot

XFuukaX_Catgirl_and_the_Snowstrider_XFuukaX._Catgirl_the_Snowstrider.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:02 am
Vanessa Cage - Weddings Makes My Aunt Horny | 564.4 MB

screenshot

Quote:
I wasn't sure my Aunt was hitting on me until she asked for my opinion on some dresses for her to wear. Honestly, she would like hot in anything. Aunt Vanessa put her hand on my knee and said No one has to know. Watch as she pulls my pants down and fills her mouth with my cock! I take her to the bed and really give it to her. She bounces her big perfect ass up and down on my cock and grinds her tight pussy on me. I flip her onto her back and slide my throbbing cock in and out of her cunt until I blow my massive load all over her big tits.

screenshot

Vanessa_Cage_Weddings_Makes_My_Aunt_Horny_Vanessa_Cage.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 06, 2022 8:39 am
Tatiana (Story 6 - We are open, come in) | 146.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1080x1920 (0.563) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Tatiana_Tatiana.mp4