screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mistress Sienna, MistressTaylor St.Claire slave alex
Year: 2004

Duration: 00:56:07
Video type: 480p
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 818.4 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 720x480 (3:2) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Super ass licking and sucking action. In this video Mistress Taylor St. Claire and Mistress Sienna dominate their slave with the passion you have never seen before. Alex is submitted to smothering, ass licking, face farting, face sitting, smothering. They smother him and suffocate him under their asses until he can't take no more. Instead of letting him go they fart and sit on his face more and more!!!. They really like to see a men stuck under their asses.

Die_in_My_Ass.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:25 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs A New Sex Slave Part 2 | 2.6 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill
Year: 24.11.2021

Duration: 00:18:16
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.6 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Ella continues her domination of Johnny Hill and fills his ass with a toy... there are still two more parts to go, any guesses as to what she has in store for him next?

Ella_Nova_Ella_Needs_A_New_Sex_Slave_Part_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:27 am
Divine Eve, Lady Perse - Giant Punishment Lady Perse And Divine Eve | 4.31 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Divine Eve, Lady Perse
Year: 24.10.2022

Duration: 01:00:56
FileSize: 4.31 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Divine Eve is lost in a house of sex. She frantically goes from room to room only to find them occupied by others, fucking. Lady Perse waits in an empty room, sitting on her throne when Eve barges in. Lady takes full advantage and makes Eve her very own her plaything. She explains the rules then shoves a huge dildo in Eve's mouth. Lady bends her over and spanks her bare ass. She stands Eve up and squeezes her big tits, hard. Lady puts Eve face down with her ass up in her lap, and fingers her asshole. After that, Lady gets a shiny chrome butt-plug and pops it in and out of Eve's asshole. Eve gets folded in half in a "jackhammer" position and Lady goes to work, fucking Eve's tight asshole with her huge strap-on cock. Lady sits on Eve's face and cums while she smothers her with her ass.

Divine_Eve_Lady_Perse_Giant_Punishment_Lady_Perse_And_Divine_Eve.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:29 am
Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass | 869.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Diana Grace
Year: 02.09.2020

Duration: 00:12:38
FileSize: 869.5 MB

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Diana_Grace_Breath_in_My_Ass.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:31 am
Destiny Cruz - Fallen Angel | 2.03 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Destiny Cruz
Year: 2022

Duration: 00:35:36
FileSize: 2.03 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Father Glenn is praying... lighting strikes and he is surrounded by smoke... from out of nowhere, the most beautiful creature he has ever seen appears... but he knows something is wrong with her and he fears her. She tells him that she was cast out of heaven for starting a war against God and has some...

Destiny_Cruz_Fallen_Angel.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 1:21 am
Gia DiMarco - Start Under Her Feet | 1.11 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ruckus, Gia DiMarco
Year: 05.11.2021

Duration: 00:30:51
Video type: 720p
FileSize: 1.11 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Gia DiMarco is so sick of dealing with the inept male lawyers in her office. These shitty, lazy men don't think for themselves, but instead want everyone to do the hard work so they can take credit. Their egos are so fragile that they surround themselves with yes men and live a life of delusion and inflated self importance. It all drives Gia crazy but Luckily she has a 24/7 office submissive to help her find the patience to tolerate these fools. Ruckus is there to be her punching bag when she's angry and to lick her glorious feet, pussy and asshole when she's stressed. His hard cock is her toy that she can ride whenever the fuck she wants. These tactics are the only way she has found to stomach working with these loser lawyers who don't know how to function in the real world.

Gia_DiMarco_Start_Under_Her_Feet.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 1:23 am
Gina Devine, Marek - Trust My Love | 1.21 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Gina Devine, Marek
Year: 2014

Duration: 00:28:36
FileSize: 1.21 GB
Extension: mov || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Marek has always been one to try something new in the bedroom and today with willing Gina it would be a day of firsts for him.
Looking incredibly sexy in her black lingerie she starts by gently kissing him, putting him at ease with what's to come. Working her way down his body caressing every part before tending to his rock hard cock with her mouth, slowly teasing him being sure to take her time.
It's at this point she slides on her strap on sliding it slowly into his nice tight asshole whilst playing with his hard length, enjoying it so much he climbs on top allowing it deep into his ass.

Gina_Devine_Marek_Trust_My_Love.mov
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 1:25 am
Girl Domination #7 | 694 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Anna, Cindy, Fanny, Jolie, Ines
Year: 2008

Duration: 01:28:03
Video type: 384p
Video Format: AVI
FileSize: 694 MB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 512x384 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

The danger of being beat up and humiliated is lurking around every corner. This is what an office clerk, a flyer distributor and a patient must discover. Katja, Johanna and Sara know no mercy. Kicking, hitting with a belt, boot worship, spanking, trampling, face sitting, spitting, slapping, feminising, verbal humiliation, living ashtray, piss drinking, breath reduction.

Girl_Domination_7.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 3:36 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Mindfuck Orgasm | 322.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 2017

Duration: 00:08:46
FileSize: 322.5 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_Mindfuck_Orgasm.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 6:12 am
Goddess Amber Li - Bullwhipped to Tears | 306.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Goddess Amber Li
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:07:01
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 306.8 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format WMV2

Greetings fans and admirers. In this video I delight in my slave's demise as I brutally and sadistically punish him with a four foot leather bullwhip. As my slave stands helplessly chained to the ceiling overhead, I rip his back raw, one painful stroke after another. Unyielding as I slash his exposed back and ass until they are bruised and lacerated. His deafening screams fall on deaf ears...mine Ha Ha! I stop when I wish to stop, never before. And not before he truly understands who he belongs to.

Goddess_Amber_Li_Bullwhipped_to_Tears.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 8:37 am
Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel. No Breaks For Shine Boy | 728.6 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Year: 2017

Duration: 00:10:25
FileSize: 728.6 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"

Goddess_Nina_Elle_Princess_Chanel._No_Breaks_For_Shine_Boy.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 11:09 am
Goddess Valora | 830.6 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Goddess Valora
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:11:17
FileSize: 830.6 MB

All of My slaves know that Valentines is My favorite holiday! This one such slave was able to make it over to serve Me on this special holiday. He brings me candy, drink, and a leash. Since he brought me such lovely treats, I thought I'd let him taste mine. I let My eager Valentine slave lick My perfect boots, coating them in slutty slobber. Then I pull them off and make him inhale my sweaty feet. After some begging, I begin to coerce feed My greedy slave. Inch by inch, My perfect feet are shoved down into his throat and gag him hard. Drool pours and he gags on My petite pedis, proving his true devotion to serving Me. After it's all done, I leave him My boots to fuck while I treat Myself to My new dildo. It is Valentines after all.

Goddess_Valora.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 14, 2024 1:41 pm
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better Part One | 727.2 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Year: 17.12.2021

Duration: 00:38:37
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 727.2 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

Helena_Locke_Cedar_Parker_Pierce_Paris_Do_Better_Part_One.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 15, 2024 1:23 am
How We Get Our Kicks | 95.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Year: 2000e

Duration: 00:12:42
Video type: 352p
Video Format: Flash Video
FileSize: 95.8 MB
Extension: flv || Resolution: 480x352 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

How_We_Get_Our_Kicks.flv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 15, 2024 1:25 am
I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx | 1.11 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mandy Marx
Year: 2024

Duration: 00:36:51
FileSize: 1.11 GB

My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

I_Lost_My_Anal_Virginity_To_Mandy_Marx._clips4sale.com.mp4