screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Macy Cartel
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:10:57
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.18 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Macy loves using Danni as her human chair. His face is the perfect throne for her ass. She plans out her daily shopping while relaxing on his face. Her life is filled with leisure time and Danni's life is nothing but labor. Danni must fund Macy's lifestyle and submit to whatever tasks she wants him to do. Danni could never fight Macy on anything. She is too pretty to disagree with. Macy is excited to have yet another day filled with pampering. She makes Danni suck on her thong while she examines his chastity. Macy blows on Danni's chastity. Danni starts to strain in his cage while sucking on Macy's thong. Macy gently strokes Danni's beta penis with her fingernails while he grows in his chastity cage. If he cleans her thong with his mouth well enough, Macy may have a treat for him.

Macy_Cartel._I_Love_Sitting_On_Your_Face.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 31, 2024 12:43 am
Macy Cartel. Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away | 1.08 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Year: 2021

Duration: 00:12:08
FileSize: 1.08 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Macy_Cartel._Let_Me_Cum_on_Your_Face_while_My_Boyfriends_Away.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 31, 2024 12:45 am
Macy Cartel. Smother Harness Struggle | 1.18 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:10:57
FileSize: 1.18 GB

Macy puts a male into a smother harness and attaches it to her ass. The chastity slave must crawl behind her with its face buried into her ass. Macy does a few circles around the living room. She is going to take him to the mall with her later and parade him around in pubic like this. Macy pulls the straps tight. The tighter she pulls the straps the less air the male gets. Macy tells the slave to start licking. The slave cannot escape and must lick Macy's ass. Macy lays on a bench with the slave strapped behind her. She fixes her makeup while the slave worships. Macy admires herself in the mirror as the male struggles to breathe. Macy tightens the straps even further. She tells it exactly how she wants to be licked. Whenever the slave does not do exactly as Macy says she tightens the straps further and makes it even more difficult for him to breathe.

Macy_Cartel._Smother_Harness_Struggle.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Mar 31, 2024 2:03 am
Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release | 769 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Macy Meadows
Year: 20.11.2020

Duration: 00:10:32
FileSize: 769 MB

If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined...and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.

Macy_Meadows_Chastity_Cum_Release.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 01, 2024 12:38 am
MayvenDoll POV minipack | 2.32 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Maynen Doll

Duration: 01:22:48
FileSize: 2.32 GB

BBC loving MILF, femdom & hotwife! I enjoy making femdom cuckold videos.
Lots of anal play, pregnant, roleplay, fetish, bbc, blowjob, cuckolding, costume
panties, anal, public, & JOI, Halloween videos. BBC, Femdom Cuckold & Pregnant MILF bundles.
I cater to many different fetishes femdom, anal, domination, bondage, panties, pregnant, sisters
blowjobs, facials, creampies,JOI & foot jobs.

MayvenDoll_POV_minipack_1.mp4
MayvenDoll_POV_minipack_2.mp4
MayvenDoll_POV_minipack_3.mp4
MayvenDoll_POV_minipack_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 01, 2024 12:40 am
McKenzie Lee - Healthy Anus Equals Healthy Life | 5.62 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Isaac X, McKenzie Lee
Year: 28.04.2022

Duration: 00:25:19
Video type: 2160p
FileSize: 5.62 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Isaac X is waiting patiently at Dr. McKenzie Lee's office, to get some help for his throat. When she walks in, he explains his symptoms. He has a sore throat, and opens wide for her to see deeply down inside. She sees how irritated his throat is, and tells him that he needs a pegging. He doesn't seem to know what this is, and fears he might need surgery for his sore throat. McKenzie explains that this little problem of his can be resolved through his rectum. When she opens up her robe, she reveals that his treatment may be a bit more hardcore than he thought!

McKenzie_Lee_Healthy_Anus_Equals_Healthy_Life.part1.rar
McKenzie_Lee_Healthy_Anus_Equals_Healthy_Life.part2.rar
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 01, 2024 3:12 am
Mean Bitch Boss 2 - Emma Hix | 2.33 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Emma Hix
Year: 2021

Duration: 00:40:56
FileSize: 2.33 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Jack's secretary went behind his back to his boss and told him that Jack is worthless. He promoted her and now she is Jack's new boss! She makes him wear a collar and leash to the office, and makes him work in a cage. To add to the humiliation, she makes him tell her how worthless he is. His new job...

Mean_Bitch_Boss_2_Emma_Hix.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 01, 2024 5:42 am
Melrose Foxx. Black Cheerleader Classroom | 542.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Melrose Foxx
Year: 2012

Duration: 00:47:05
Video type: 480p
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 542.4 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 860x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Melrose_Foxx._Black_Cheerleader_Classroom.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 01, 2024 8:14 am
Mia - Beautiful Princess gets Foot Worship from Loser | 1.28 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mia

Duration: 00:11:22
FileSize: 1.28 GB

Mia_Beautiful_Princess_gets_Foot_Worship_from_Loser.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 01, 2024 10:45 am
Mimosa - I Dream of Mimosa | 495.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mimosa, Corbin Dallas
Year: 09.04.2019

Duration: 00:45:13
Video type: 540p
FileSize: 495.7 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Corbin Dallas is jerking off in bed to the curvy bodacious goddess Mimosa. He cums hard imaging Mimosa smothering him under her glorious ass and drifts off to sleep--only to awaken under the very ass he was jerking off too! Mimosa is all for slutty boys who want to worship her. She spits all over Corbin. She crushes his face between her ass cheeks and has him lick her perfect pussy as she rides his face and inspects his goods. Mimosa tastes his cock and slides her fingers into Corbin's eager asshole. Corbin moans as Mimosa has her way with him and commands him to the floor. He removes her shoes and worships her stocking clad size 12 feet. He can barely get her foot in his mouth and shivers as Mimosa wipes her foot all over his face. Mimosa can't get over how cute and adorable Corbin is. She lifts him over her shoulder and gives his little ass a good hard spanking. Corbin squirms but is helpless in the arms of this Divine Goddess. He begs for her cock and she releases him to strap on her long fat cock and plow his asshole. Corbin is collared at the end of her leash with her hard cock stretching open his tight hole. Mimosa laughs as she takes Corbin's ass in doggy and crops his back and ass. She flips him over and continues fucking him as he begs to fuck her. Mimosa grants his wish and Corbin gets to slide his hard cock into Mimosa's juicy cunt. She uses his cock to cum over and over again as Corbin struggles not to cum. He begs to cum as she edges him, denying him for her own pleasure. Finally, Corbin is allowed to cum and wakes up suddenly in Mimosa's robe. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all...

Mimosa_I_Dream_of_Mimosa.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 01, 2024 1:15 pm
Miss Jasmine - Hardcore cuckold full version | 419 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Miss Jasmine
Year: 2014

Duration: 00:19:34
FileSize: 419 MB

Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

Miss_Jasmine_Hardcore_cuckold_full_version.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 02, 2024 12:40 am
Mistress Blunt | 2.68 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mistress Blunt, Ruckus
Year: 10.09.2021

Duration: 00:37:56
FileSize: 2.68 GB

After Mistress Blunt captures, torments, and uses peeping tom Ruckus, she takes him back to her shed and continues to use him for her own sexual gratification. She binds him to the bed and strap- on pounds his ass to her heart's content. After she has thoroughly used his man hole, she turns him into her personal human dildo and rides his cock through multiple orgasms. She finally lets him blow his load all over her pussy before making him lick it all up. Ruckus will forever be Mistress Blunt's willing victim and will remain locked up until the next time she wants to use him as her personal plaything!

Mistress_Blunt.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 02, 2024 12:42 am
Mistress Gaia Ass Fuck Rodeo | 334.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mistress Gaia
Year: 2019

Duration: 00:08:36
FileSize: 334.7 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

I'm going to enjoy a equestrian event, and I have three ponyboys to choose from. The one I picked is just ripe for fucking, the other one will be used as my step up. The third one will remain in his cage. However, he is anxious and neighs quite a bit to try to attract my attention. Not today.. I have made up my mind and have placed my little pony over the bench. I call my step up to crawl over, and make sure he remains in place throughout. My pony is wearing a bit and bridle with reigns attached, and I'll put them to good use to keep him in line. I'm wearing a large strapon for the event, and as I step up and take hold of my pony, he lets out a huge neigh of appreciation. What a blast as I line up his ass ready to receive hit huge treat. I quickly ram it home and begin to give him a good fucking. Pulling tightly on his reigns, and placing the bit into his mouth. He squeals as I penetrate more and more. However, it makes no difference as I make him suffer while I enjoy my ass fuck rodeo...

Mistress_Gaia_Ass_Fuck_Rodeo.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 02, 2024 12:44 am
Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Stilettos Of Pain | 399.6 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress
Mistress Gaia

I'm joined with my beautiful Mistress friend. We have three slaves in the cage, and we want to enjoy some exercise with one of them. After careful selection, we decide to remove him from the cage. He's such a fortunate slut to be allowed to exercise with two beautiful mistresses. We have him lying below the suspension frame, and that's a great place for him to be as we can use the frame for support for what we have in mind for our lucky bitch. We are going to use him as our mini trampoline. As we are both wearing beautiful sharp stiletto heels, I'm sure they are going to inflict a lot of pain on our flabby slave. We begin by standing on him with all our weight while holding on to the suspension frame. It's a great asset, as it allows us to swing and change our weight and position to maximum effect. It's not long before our bitch begins to squeal as we dig our stiletto's deeper and deeper into his flesh. I shut him up by placing my shoe over his mouth, while my friend continues to pulverize him. We change sides, and I swing and press down on his cock and balls, while my friend stands on his head. We are having a lot of fun and it's great to hear the squeals of our slave, as we continue to enjoy making him suffer under our sadistic stilettos of pain.
Year: 2018

Duration: 00:09:17
FileSize: 399.6 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Mistress_Gaia_Sadistic_Stilettos_Of_Pain.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:50 am
Mistress Gaia Worship & Cum | 405.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mistress Gaia
Year: 2018

Duration: 00:09:45
FileSize: 405.8 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

MISTRESS_GAIA_WORSHIP_CUM.mp4