Author
Katalina
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 19, 2022 12:04 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Do you like young, flat, cute blondes with juicy butts? Then you'll love Ella. She's supposed to be studying, but playing with her shaved pussy for the camera sounds so much more fun. She pulls her panties to the side and strokes her clit with a rubber dildo while still wearing her schoolgirl uniform.
After stripping off all her clothes, Ella gets on all fours and puts her pretty, tiny pussy right up to the camera. Her dildo can barely fit in her snug hole, but she's so wet she makes it work. Sit back and enjoy this one. She's a real treat!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:18:09
File Size : 969Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

screenshot
Students_Slippery_Slit_-_Ella_Woods.mp4 (969.5 Mb)
Added: Nov 19, 2022 2:59 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Maddie, do you ever masturbate?
"I don't really masturbate. I feel horny, but I tend to just sit on it until I eventually have sex. I also don't have sex very often. So I guess you could say I'm horny a lot! Now I'm trying to masturbate more, though. Everyone raves about it, so I want to see what the big deal is about. The times that I have masturbated have been when a guy was watching me. Knowing that it turned him on is what turned me on. There was even one time that I even came at the same time as the guy while we masturbated."
What do you like about sex? What satisfies you the most?
"I'm very submissive, so I like the guy to take control. I also put the guy's needs first. So I'm quick to suck his cock and lick his balls. Knowing that I'm doing a good job is what gets me off. I'm also a fan of missionary. I like to see the guy's face while he fucks me and when he blows a load inside my pussy. Because I'm submissive, I also like facials. And what's more submissive than getting on your knees and letting a guy spray your face? Ia€?feel like they own me."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:24
File Size : 951Mb

screenshot
Submissive_Bikini_Babe_-_Maddie_Winters.mp4 (951.2 Mb)
Added: Nov 19, 2022 11:54 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Natalie teases you with her tongue as she sensually licks and sucks a lollipop. Clearly she's good with her mouth. She rubs her pussy through her onesie, pretending that her lollipop is a nice, hard cock.
This curvy blonde takes off her PJs, revealing a perfect handful-sized pair of boobs and a lightly fuzzed twat. She drags a candy bracelet over her slit, making it even sweeter than it already is. If she fucks as good as she masturbates, we're in for a real treat. Stay tuned to find out just how amazing she looks cumming on a cock

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:26
File Size : 1129Mb

screenshot
Sugar_Slit_-_Natalie_Knight.mp4 (1130.0 Mb)
Added: Nov 20, 2022 10:33 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Zoe isn't much of an outdoorsy type, but she does enjoy sunbathing nude. In the safety of her backyard, she pulls down her top and tweaks her tiny, pointy nipples. Then she strips off all her clothes and stands there in full nude glory. We can see her meaty, outie pussy. She beckons us to follow her inside. We'd follow her anywhere.
Zoe lies back on a bed and starts to rub her pussy, and we get to see up-close just how meaty her lips are. Zoe is a clit rubber, and once she starts masturbating she always has a finger on her button. She spreads her lips and they open like a blooming flower. She buries her finger inside her slit while she continues to diddle her clit. The look of concentration on her face intensifies as she gets closer to orgasm. She cums, finally getting sweet release, and so will you.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:39
File Size : 921Mb

screenshot
Sun_On_Her_Buns_-_Zoe_Bloom.mp4 (921.5 Mb)
Added: Nov 20, 2022 7:11 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Aimee is a fresh babe on the scene, and we have a feeling she's going to make a big splash. She's dewy-faced and doe-eyed with perky, little tits and a tight, neat slit. You will love her innocent smile and sweet moans as she diddles her pussy, smearing her girl juice all over her shaved mound.
After using her hand to get off, Aimee busts out a vibrator to reach places her fingers can't. In and out her blue toy goes, forming a seal from her pussy lips gripping it so tightly. She cums hard, then you cum hard. There's that splash we were talking about

Info file :
Runtime : 00:22:55
File Size : 834Mb

screenshot
Sweet_And_Fresh_-_Aimee_Rox.mp4 (834.1 Mb)
Added: Nov 22, 2022 10:38 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: If you're a tit man, look no further. Kay has one of the best racks on this website. Even flattie lovers can't deny the allure of Kay's perky rack. Her breasts are round and full and her nipples are pink and puffy. She gets right to business in this video, rubbing her pussy under her panties before getting butt naked to finish the job. Kay's pussy is also just as nice as her tits. It's pink, hairless and tight. This girl is the full package.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:20:18
File Size : 1101Mb

screenshot
The_Full_Package_-_Kay_J.mp4 (1101.6 Mb)
Added: Nov 22, 2022 2:46 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Who doesn't love a cute, bubbly cheerleader? Blonde Maria just got back from cheer practice, and now that she's made all the onlooking high school boys hard, she wants to turn you on with her routine. Only this combo is a lot hotter than one she does at school. It involves putting on a strip show, tweaking her pink nips and stroking her pretty slit with spit-lubed fingers. Maria licks her juices off her fingers and then spreads her digits while they're inside her pussy, trying to mimic the feeling of a thick cock stretching her out. It might not compare to the real thing, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Maria fingers herself till she's got a mini-gaper, and then the spicy teen gives herself a moaning orgasm while frigging herself from behind. If this were part of her routine on the field, her school's team would have the hoe advantage for every game.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:58
File Size : 774Mb

screenshot
The_Hoe_Advantage_-_Maria_Kazi.mp4 (774.0 Mb)
Added: Nov 23, 2022 10:17 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Kira reminds us of a younger, taller Rachel Brosnahan from The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. And while the lithe teen probably won't win any Emmys any time soon, we're happy to watch The Kira Show here, where she gets naked and rubs herself to a couple of orgasms. We don't know what Rachel Brosnahan looks like naked (well, she does show her tits on the show), but Kira has perky boobs with puffy nipples and a pretty pink pussy.
Kira's a moaner, even when it's just her and her hand. After having cum number one from rubbing her clit and fingering herself, she graduates to a pink vibrator to finish off her masturbation session. Pussy juice drips from her slit as she vibes her clit. She makes sure to lie on her side and spread her asscheeks so you can see her puckered starfish while she toys her twat. Kira finishes up with an even harder second cum. Now we wish she really did have her own show.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:23:13
File Size : 768Mb

screenshot
The_Kira_Show.mp4 (768.1 Mb)
Added: Nov 23, 2022 7:00 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: In an earlier time, you would have had to wait to meet Adrian in person to see her sweet tits and pussy. But thanks to the wonders of technology, this cutie is able to send her nude video to a stranger who lives thousands of miles away. And to you guys, too! "I kind of get a kick out of sending nude pics and videos to guys I meet online," she said. But isn't she worried about someone leaking her footage? "Nope. I don't care who sees me naked. I have no shame."
In this video, Adrian giggles a lot and rubs her clam. She has a nice innie pussy that she stuffs her fingers in, spreading the wetness from her hole all over her clit, squeaking and moaning as she cums. "Do you like my video?" she asks. Yes, yes we do

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:45
File Size : 518Mb

screenshot
The_Wonders_Of_Technology_-_Adrian_Maya.mp4 (518.3 Mb)
Added: Nov 25, 2022 9:54 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sabrina can't ignore the tingle between her legs any longer. Her boyfriend is coming over soon, but she can't wait. She needs to get off now. Her pink nipples crave a gentle touch, so she stimulates them with her pencil. Squeezing her perfect hand-cup-sized tits together gets her nips even stiffer. Now Sabrina is naked with the exception of her panties. She drags her pencil across the crotch panel of her cotton panties, teasing her clit. She also teases us a bit, getting on all fours and pulling her panties into her ass crack, a peek of her puckered butthole sneaking out the side.
Finally Sabrina delivers the full reveal: her meaty lips spread in all their glory, pink hole glistening, and her starfish playfully winking. She drives her fingers between her ample folds and straight to her G-spot, where she drills herself till she cums. At least Sabrina will be wet and warmed up when her boyfriend gets there

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:09
File Size : 532Mb

screenshot
Wet_And_Warmed_Up_-_Sabrina_Snow.mp4 (532.3 Mb)
Added: Nov 25, 2022 2:41 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Lexie's tired of studying. She'd rather play, and that means taking out her perky tits so she can tweak her nipples. She walks under a tree, her nipples still exposed, and starts to swing, giving you plenty of crotch shots.
Lexie's getting worked up rubbing her pussy on the swing and makes her way inside. She undresses, revealing her tight, grade-A teen body. Her favorite way to rub her pussy is making circles around her clit. You can hear and see her pussy getting wetter as she diddles away.
Eventually she works a finger into her tight slit. Her pussy is so juicy it sounds like she's stirring macaroni as she plays with herself. She turns over so we get to see her butthole while she finger-fucks herself. She cums and spreads her pussy so you can see the pink inside.
That's what we call an afternoon well-spent

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:16
File Size : 943Mb

screenshot
Wetness_You_Can_See_And_Hear_-_Lexie_Fox.mp4 (943.9 Mb)
Added: Nov 25, 2022 6:58 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: She likes it when guys are gentlemen and open doors for her. She likes being taken on unusual and adventurous dates. She loves the thrill of fucking in public.
We opened the doors of our studio for Zara. And although we didn't take her anywhere unusual, she was more than happy to strip down naked, spread her pussy and diddle her clit on-camera for the world to see.
The truth is that Zara prefers to fuck a cock over fingering herself any day. But the fact that you're at home jacking to her and blowing huge loads makes it worth it for her. You give her what she likes, and she gives you what you like: her wet, juicy, cumming pussy

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:59
File Size : 579Mb

screenshot
What_Zara_Likes_-_Zara_Brooks.mp4 (579.6 Mb)
Added: Nov 25, 2022 10:48 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Reese starts off the video by telling us that she's a little flexible and gives us a demo. This wide-eyed pixie does a split across two twin beds and asks you to imagine being there with her. Don't worry, your mind is just as dirty as hers. Reese undresses, revealing her slender frame and tiny tits. She gets on all fours and sticks her ass out, which is exactly what she'd do if you were there. Then she rubs her meaty pussy. She wouldn't do that if you were there...because she wouldn't have to.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:34
File Size : 755Mb

screenshot
Wide-Eyed_Pixie_-_Reese.mp4 (755.5 Mb)
Added: Dec 26, 2022 10:29 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Super hot Aidra Fox's hot tight pussy was craving cock but all she had was her box of goodies to satisfy her aching pink hole. One by one Aidra shoved and fucked her slit with her toys until hopping onto her Sybian and came spraying pussy juice all over it

Info file :
Runtime : 00:27:57
File Size : 1227Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

screenshot
Aidra_Fox_-_The_Beautiful_Solo_3.mp4 (1227.2 Mb)
Added: Dec 28, 2022 12:07 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Andie Valentino likes to fuck. She really likes fucking herself the most. She fingers her pussy until it's dripping wet and ready to be probed. Once that trusty rabbit comes out you know she is in for some serious self fucking. No woman's pussy can resist the buzzing, probing, g-spot hitting of the rabbit and she does it well

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:20
File Size : 1514Mb
Resolution : 854x480

screenshot
Andie_Valentino_-_Fucking_Myself_2.mp4 (1514.5 Mb)