Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 15, 2023 8:29 pm
Molly Little - Eager 19 Year Old College Coed Learns To Just Say Why Not

screenshot

Before going to college Molly used to be scared to try anything new. Now that she's graduated and is in her Freshman year at college she sees an interesting program offered and even though she doesn't really understand what it is about she wants to get out of her shell more. The program head teaches soon has her thinking "Why Not?" to things she NEVER would have done before
Strip to my panties for you? - Why Not!?
Take of My Panties and Spread?- Why Not!?
Eat my Pussy til I cum? - Why Not!?
Give you a Lapdance?- Why Not!?
Suck your hard cock?- Why Not!?
Cum on my face? - Why Not!?
Dress Slutty and go to your house?- Why Not!?
Eat my pussy again and finger fuck me?- Why Not!?
Throat fuck me? - Why Not!?
Throw me on the bed and fuck me however you want?- Why Not!?

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 2.58 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 01:19:48

Download:

Allfetish_Molly Little - Eager 19 Year Old College COED Learns to Just Say Why Not.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 5:27 am
Peachpoppy - Only Pissing In A Pull-Up All Day Vlog

screenshot

We see peachypoppy (Ally) do her morning pee at 9am after which she changes into a pull-up diaper and dress.
From there on she will only let go a little bit in her pull-up over the day to make it last the full day.
At night after brushing her teeth she can't hold it anymore and floods her pull-up which leaks all over the place.
After emptying herself she talks about about the day and her thoughts.

The video contains no sex or masturbation, only desperation and wetting.

Official Description
I only pissed in a pull-up ALL DAY LONG! This was so much fun to film, I didn't allow myself to use anything but a pull-up, for the entire day! No toilets allowed, no wetting my jeans, nothing! What made it even more interesting was...this pull-up can only hold a specific amount of pee! The game was to only pee little bits throughout the day... in order to not leak it all at once and keep it lasting all day long! Let me know if you liked the video

screenshot

Size: 2.18 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:30

Download:

Allfetish_peachpoppy - Only PISSING In A Pull-Up ALL DAY Vlog.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 8:31 am
Peachypoppy - One Day In One Diaper

screenshot

Contents of this Torrent
The video starts with peachypoppy (Ally) getting dressed and showing us her dry diaper. Fist she heads to town for some breakfast and maybe a bit of shopping. We see her wet the diaper for the first time in a public toilet, probably in the shopping mall.
After a nap she goes on a longer car ride, before heading out she does another pee. Arriving at her destination Ally needs to pee again which she does outside in the sunset at a beach.
Back home she has to pee quite badly again so she does a last wetting in her diaper which is the 4th pee in it.

The video contains no sex, just slight masturbation, desperation and diaper wetting.

Official Description
Follow me around all day where I only wear ONE diaper for the ENTIRE DAY! Ive spent a whole day in a pull-up before...but not an entire day in a normal adult diaper! These diapers hold SO much pee....from the moment I woke up...until the moment I went to bed...I had this diaper on the entire time! Every single bathroom break I had in this diaper...I filmed for you to watch! It got so big and squishy! I would love to do this again...but challenge myself to wear it ALL DAY...and ALL night... that makes me horny just thinking about that! Let me know what you think!

screenshot

Size: 2.46 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:17:28

Download:

Allfetish_peachypoppy - One Day In One Diaper.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 8:27 am
Step-Mom's Futanari Surprise

screenshot

Dee Williams & Tina Lee Comet
Tina needs her big-titty step-mom to lend a hand when an ancient demon possesses her and makes her grow a giant cock and won't leave her be until she makes it cum.

Include: Lesbian Sex, Dildo Fuck, Dildo Blowjob, Dildo Titjob, Doggy Style, Cowgirl,

screenshot

Size: 701.38 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:21:12

Download:

Allfetish_Step-Mom's Futanari Surprise.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 11:30 am
Step-Mommy Sex Doll

screenshot

Dee Williams & Tina Lee Comet
Tina gets tired of her Step-Mom Dee constantly nagging her to get a job so she turns her into her own personal sex doll to fuck and cuddle with.

Include: Lesbian, Mind Control, Dildo Fuck, Strap On, Doggy Style, Blowjob, Missionary

screenshot

Size: 668.23 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:16

Download:

Allfetish_Step-Mommy Sex Doll.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 2:27 pm
Steve Steele Presents - I Was A Twenty-Something Animatron - Kiara Lord

screenshot

Antonio designs and builds animations for Steve Steele's Happy Land amusement park. By designs and builds we mean he uses nanobots to "create" animatronic women. Kiara Lord is his latest model turned robot. He programs her and then tests her. She passes with flying colors. There's nothing better than a perfect mechanized blow job.

Include: Mind Control, Blowjob, Revers Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Standing Doggy Style

screenshot

Size: 390.7 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:33:31

Download:

Allfetish_Steve Steele Presents - I Was A Twenty-Something Animatron - Kiara Lord.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 8:30 pm
Sydney Harwin - My Breeding Kink

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
Welcome to my first EVER breeding kink confession video! Its only taken me 6 years to make, ha ha! This is also my first pregnant related video I have released with this pregnancy (I'm 8 weeks today!).. I get quite filthy in this one Wink Enjoy!

Released: January 7th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Sydney talks about how much she like to be impregnated.
She shows off her pussy and tits and pours fake cum on herself while talking about breeding and how much she wants your cum to fill her up.
Ends with her legs up and masturbating then talking more about how dirty she is.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
dirty talk, impregnation fetish, confession, pregnancy fetish, female masturbation, fake cum (on face/tits/pussy)

screenshot

Size: 558.23 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:19:46

Download:

Allfetish_Sydney Harwin - My Breeding Kink.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 18, 2023 2:32 pm
Lady Angelika - Cum Twice For My Leather Leggings

screenshot

You cannot deny that you want to cum big loads when you see Me wearing, and walking in these tight leather leggings. I want you right before My ass, worshiping, and edging your cock long enough to squeeze out 2 loads. Lets see how much I can milk you!
In this video I am wearing a black top, black patent leather knee high boots, and black leather leggings.

screenshot

Size: 204.81 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:38

Download:

Allfetish_Lady Angelika - Cum Twice For My Leather Leggings.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 18, 2023 5:31 pm
Lady Angelika - I Make You A Double Cummer

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 810.07 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:27:33

Download:

Allfetish_Lady Angelika - I Make You A Double Cummer.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 20, 2023 10:08 pm
Marisol Price - Mind Experiment Robot Reprogramming Trapped In A Mental Cage

screenshot

Would you be willing to do a bit of a submissive experiment with me? Really? Ok good. Im a little bit nervous about this one so we can do it together, ok? I want you to get on your knees on the floor and I want you to breathe in with me. In and out. Just relax and think of something with me, think of a padlock, visualize it in your mind as you keep breathing in and out. And I want you to imagine that padlock is attached to a cage made just for you. Now imagine me holding your hand and walking with you over to this cage. Imagine me slowly putting you into it, with trust in my gaze, as I smile at you and reassure you. And then I shut the door, and then youre trapped.
I want to ask you a question, a little submissive thought experiment. If you were you and I was me and we were in the same room together, would you let me tie you up? Im sure that since youre looking at this type of femdom video that youd probably say yes, the answer is always yes. In, and out. Youre going to get comfortable in this position that Ive made for us here, because now youre going to imagine that cage that was made just for you, and youre frozen in place and all you can do is jerk. Stroke. Good boy.
And now you just have to stay like this for as long as I want. And now I have the freedom to move around and watch you. And all you have to do is stroke. Stroke because you know its all you can do and its all youll ever be able to do now, because now Ive created a cage out of you, youre trapped in your own cage. I dont even need a padlock or cage, I just have your mind all locked down. I knew youd be perfect for this experiment lol. Breathe in and out. And stroke. Because thats all you can do lol. And every time I snap my fingers, it will send you deeper and deeper down the hole of submission and trappiness lol! Youre stuck in my web lol! Youre trapped lol.
Now take this time to think about how nothing else matters, how this is all youll ever have to do, you dont have to worry about anything else. All you have to do is stay right there in this cage that Ive made out of you, how useful you must feel, being able to just be a cage and at the same time being trapped in a cage. You do feel useful, you do feel trapped. And I just get to sit here and laugh at you lol! Let me ask you if we were in the same room together would you just keep stroking or would you beg me to let you out? Lol! Would you beg to let me out just so you could feel one touch of Marisols hand against yours? Or would you be a good submissive boy and do exactly as I say?
The more you stroke the more you feel stuck and the more obedient you get. Would you let me get near your cage so I can graze against you and tease you and play with you and all you can do is just jerk lol? Would you let me do that? You would?! There was no hesitation in your voice and that means youre getting better and better at this, and that means youre feeling more and more trapped lol! Im turning you into a little submissive robot boy, thing, toy, to play with forever, right? Yes, yes you would. You want that. You cant stop it even if you wanted to lol! Keep pumping. No more resisting, no more talking. Just stroking, forever.

screenshot

Size: 801.21 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:12

Download:

Allfetish_Marisol Price - Mind Experiment Robot Reprogramming Trapped In A Mental Cage.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 21, 2023 2:29 am
Miss Alika White-Sissy Orgasm Challenge

screenshot

I'm giving you a chance to have a little orgasm. But you know me, I'm not going to let you cum like a man. That wouldn't be any fun for me. And it wouldn't make sense for you. No, I'm going to give you a challenge where you'll attempt to cum in a way that's more natural for a sissy. You'll have a time limit so if you can't climax in time well, that's even funnier. How exactly should a sissy cum? You'll find out when I'm ready to make you do it, but first you need to take your hand off your cock until I say you can touch it. I've made sure to only use clips in the preview from the first part of the video so it doesn't give the technique away. If you want a chance to cum, you've got to play by my rules, sissy. And then thank me for the opportunity, whether you get your sissygasm or not.

screenshot

Size: 771.11 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:05

Download:

Allfetish_Miss Alika White-Sissy Orgasm Challenge.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 21, 2023 5:30 am
Mslunababy - Brothel Ageplay

screenshot

preteen, roleplay, consensual.nonconsent, taboo.roleplay, dirty.talk, fetish, underage.roleplay

screenshot

Size: 310.49 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:16

Download:

Allfetish_MsLunaBaby - Brothel ageplay.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 21, 2023 8:33 am
Princess Ellie Idol - Aroma Chastity Fuck Machines 4 Sissy

screenshot

Is a little sissy wanting some attention? Well, first you'll need to lock up your clitty. After all, you belong in chastity, don't you? You'll also be getting the honor of wearing Ellie's nylon stockings tonight! Now, are you ready to sniff inhalants and get your sissy pussy plowed by a fuck machine? Of course, you are, butt slt! Now get ready to be nasty!! ;D
Sex acts: tease & deinal, joi, Chastity Slave Tease, fucking with machine
Enjoy being in chastity for Princess Ellie Idol while you ass geting fucked by Machine

screenshot

Size: 700.88 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:37

Download:

Allfetish_Princess Ellie Idol - AROMA CHASTITY _ FUCK MACHINES 4 SISSY.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 21, 2023 5:30 pm
Urbreedingbaby Seducing Daddy Ageplay

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 118.81 MB
Video:
Resolution:1080x1772
Duration: 00:07:34

Download:

Allfetish_Urbreedingbaby seducing daddy extreme ageplay.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 26, 2023 10:45 pm
Cum For Mommy - Daddy's Sleeping Asmr Style Bj

screenshot

Shot with a newly acquired mic, features close up whispering, breathing, sighs, licking and sucking sounds for an incredibly intimate experience.
Shhhhh, daddy's resting in the next room. Mom loves sneaking in here to spend our secret time together. Do you like it when mommy strokes you there, through the sheets? Mm, I can tell you do. Get it out for mommy. Let me see my son's hard cock, hard for his mother's secret attention.
You know I love licking and sucking you son. Taking my son's cock in my mouth, worshiping it with my lapping tongue. You know what mommy wants. You know how our secret game always ends. That's it, fill your mother's mouth with you sweet, sticky cum. Mmmmm. I swallow every drop.
I like having secrets with you, sweetie. And remember, as long as we keep very, very quiet, daddy will never know.

screenshot

Size: 466.5 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:50

Allfetish_Cum for Mommy - Daddy's Sleeping ASMR Style BJ.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Cum for Mommy - Daddy's Sleeping ASMR Style BJ.mp4