Author
luvinit
Poster
Added: Feb 05, 2005 3:59 pm
more sites of her? where?
sleeper_shark
Added: Feb 05, 2005 8:09 pm
Are you a member of the site? They've been spamming usenet a lot lately with sets of lo-rez samples. Pretty girls, some of them, but the photos are pretty tame and lo-rez samples don't sell me. Also, I've got nothing against fairly tame pictures, but if they're representative, then 1400 pictures, even of a pretty girl, would get repetitive. If you're a member, how about reviewing it (in the appropriate forum http://www.funsforum.com/viewforum.php?f=7 of course.)

luvinit wrote:
more sites of her? where?

1400 pictures isn't enough? Smile That's what their preview site claims.
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 05, 2005 8:59 pm
luvinit, if you do find more pix of her like these, post them please, I like her too.
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Feb 06, 2005 4:30 am
Definitely a pretty girl. Would love to see the whole series if you've got it (or at least some more pics)
flanders
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 06, 2005 10:57 am
Definetly a nice girl and a nice paysite, too! too bad that the photographer has not many ideas of taking different poses of laura. all the shots in the sets are very similar. the early pics of katarina sema malvina were very nice. lightning and colours were perfect. mayby they changed the photographer. I hope they get back to the former standard...
evilgirafe
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 06, 2005 5:41 pm
Nice girl, would be intersting to see her in different settings and poses.
Mr.Paranoid
Good Poster
Added: Feb 11, 2005 10:45 am
Well I have to say they are showing me what I wont. It is working for me at the moment. But I do like the twin shots do they have any of them.
arbjork
Poster
Added: Feb 24, 2005 6:29 am
that is the kinda model i prefer. Petit, young, nice face, beautiful tits, and nice little pusssy. Anybody cares to post more?
Amankar
Good Poster
Added: Feb 24, 2005 1:43 pm
I like this girl to. She is perfect for my taste , but little pussy?
She has relative big pussy....
Thx for the pics , I try to find more..
flanders
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 24, 2005 8:10 pm
some more pics
untouchable
Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2005 3:22 am
Cute girl, she has a very nice pussy looks nice and tight
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2005 4:37 am
Shocked Shocked WOW Shocked Shocked I had to save every last one of those pictures to the hard drive. This girl is amazing.
luvinit
Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2005 12:42 pm
this sweety is at www.sweetpix.net named evelyn too and has her own soft site www.teen-alex.de
picollo
Good Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2005 12:44 pm
Great post.

Lovely gal.

Can see why you like 'er so much.
Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2005 7:50 pm
wow!

that last pic was the nicest. brunette models are my favorites, and i especially love poses that seem to be saying "climb on".

thanks for sharing