UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 18, 2023 2:20 pm
Charlotte Cross - Crossed Out (16-03-2016) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2016
Actress name: Charlotte Cross
Duration: 00:44:56

Description: 21 years old and sexy as hell, Charlotte Cross is ready to be the next fine piece of ass on the menu at Hardtied.com. She told Jack Hammer she was looking for to rope and some suspension, but her interests run as far afield as electrified dildos, so we know that she's going to be down for whatever we throw her way.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 2.39 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 110 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/rm4e2nimihie
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 2:16 pm
Nikki Daniels (Oh Nikki You're SO FINE: Machine fucking a swinging MILF / 31.08.11) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2011
Actress name: Nikki Daniels
Duration: 00:32:27

Description: Nikki Daniels is the MILF next door! She's smoking hot, knows what she wants and even better, GETS what she wants.She takes a romp in the living room with a handful of machines and some size queen cock.
Her larger than usual clit begs for suction and total vibration overload. Nikki has her clit is sucked into an acrylic tube WITH a vibrator inside it WHILE riding the Sybian. Maximum overdrive on her clit and all around her pussy.

FileSize: 1.16 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 125 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/74nyf8xq0ilb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 3:42 pm
Riley Reyes (Of Sound Mind / 04.08.17) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2017
Actress name: Riley Reyes
Duration: 00:37:22

Description: It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

FileSize: 1.99 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 112 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/b3n9u2uglzd2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 7:39 pm
Rylie Kay (Ryled Up / 11.12.2015) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2015
Duration: 00:45:16

Description: What's got Rylie Kay riled up? Mostly the intense tit torture that she is going to have to endure today. She has a nice pair on her: the perfect size to bind, sensitive enough to torment, and so much fun to play with. Really, that could be the description of Rylie herself. The perfect size, easy to fuck with, and oh, so much fun.This new form of breast bondage is pretty interesting. It consists of a wire cage that clamps around the base of the tit and perfectly frames the nipple. Why bother with something so elaborate? Well, for one thing it pushes those phenomenal fun bags up and out, presenting them for caning without getting in the way. It holds her so tightly that where she would normally have light, pink cane marks instead there are bright red welts and the skin looks almost ready to split.When O.T. is done adorning her tits with beautiful stripes he turns her around and starts working on the other end. Her ass could use a few bruises and marks as well, and he is more than happy to provide the artwork for as long as she will provide the canvas.

FileSize: 2.41 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 111 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ru2al6nufv9f
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 19, 2023 9:37 pm
South of the border 6 - Interrogations (Rick Masters / ZFX) [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2002
Actress name: Elaine Payton, Lisa Kinkaid, Ashley Blake
Duration: 01:29:06

Description: Torrid tales of torture at the hands of horny Mexican drug agents!

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 881.8 MB

Video: 640x480 29.970 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 169 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dn6mh6iah7mg
https://filejoker.net/q61peqzmfre4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2023 5:27 pm
Wheel of Pain - Special Edition / (Maximilian Lomp, ElitePain) [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2016
Duration: 01:40:02

Description: The first half of the movie is a regular Wheel of Pain Show with a new contestant called Amy who had only a supporting role in Mood Pictures' Lashville movie so far. Now for the first time she gets the whippings too. The difference from regular editions is that this time Tippy asked Max to get a chance to turn into a dominant model from her current submissive role. She got this chance to demonstrate her abilities. Max was not completely satisfied with her commitment, so the second half of the movie is a painful demonstration on Tippy how hard she should have whipped Amy.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 3.72 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 318 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5xdzbbe16k63
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2023 7:25 pm
Mia Torro (Buckets of Fun / 22.09.2017) [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Mia Torro, OT
Duration: 00:37:55

Description: Mia Torro's Ability gets used against her!
As you might have seen on Hardtied, Mia Torro has a special ... ability. Like everything in life it all comes down to pussy. That wet little slit between her legs is like a goldmine. At the slightest mention of her own vaginal secretions Mia involuntarily squirts.
This discovery puts OT in the very exciting position of having the upper hand. It puts Mia in a very wet position. The pipe construction OT has built gives him plenty of ways to showcase Mia's body. Strappado, inverted, and spread.
OT clamps a bucket to Mia's labia. Immediately she understands her plight. Knowing that her own ... ability is about to torment her invokes that very torment. Her pussy begins to let loose. With each ejaculation the bucket gets heavier and heavier. Her labia gets more and more stretched.

FileSize: 2 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 113 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/f973w4ecs57k
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 21, 2023 2:21 pm
London River (Experiments / 18.01.2020) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:18.01.2020
Actress name: London River
Duration: 01:08:46

Description: With London River in the house we're always looking for ways to experiment. Before we get into the show Katie Kush the lovely decoration is put into a heavy leather straight jacket. London is put into a big spread eagle standing.London's clothes are going to come off so we have to staple them on. Each staple holds a piece of her outfit to her sexy body. When the clothes are cut they stay hanging off her skin.One of London's sexiest talents is her ability to put her feet behind her head. Tying her in this position keeps her completely exposed and vulnerable. She's wide open for some ass penetration.

FileSize: 3.66 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ncljlzh8q9en
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 21, 2023 2:23 pm
Sophia Grace (Rediscovered Grace / 27.03.2019) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2019
Actress name: Sophia Grace
Duration: 00:39:24

Description: Sophia Grace has the body to match her name. So we have to test to see if she has the grace she claims. We put on music and tell her to dance. As she strips for us it's obvious she is graceful. Once she's naked the real fun begins though.Not only does Sophia look great tied up she also responds to our torments. She looks on as she's flogged and when the vibrator hits her clit she moans and screams. She begs for release, but we want to keep her on edge for longer than she wants.She even looks good in a suspended hogtie. her arms behind her back and her knees pulled up to the ring above her. She flies around freely. A pogo helps propel her in a swinging motion. It also gets her to cum a few times.

FileSize: 2.1 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/qq6p958djohn
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 21, 2023 2:24 pm
Cherry Torn (Watching Cherry Grind / 20.12.2010) [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2010
Actress name: Cherry Torn
Duration: 00:23:33

Description: Cherry looks fantastic...I can't say that enough and to me she is amazing in EVERY way. She's just one of those kind of chicks that makes my heart pound a bit when I see her. And when I see her naked, it is almost cardiac arrest time. Cherry's no stranger to the world of BDSM and has garnered quite the following and it's really not hard to see why...We get a nice long look at Cherry's body...Head to toe we drink it all in, drunk on flesh...She lubes a large rubber dong with her mouth and slides that baby in and at this point, I know this one is going to be memorable...Ogre meticulously gets her tied on the bench and Cherry's legs are open wide...The Machine is set in place, the switch is flipped and we watch Cherry grind...

FileSize: 265.8 MB

Video: 960x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 101 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/u7sktmzw7y3n
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 21, 2023 2:25 pm
Lexis Marie (Happy Halloween! Sexy Babe in a Haunted House machine fucked to Orgasm / 29-10-2014) [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2014
Actress name: Lexis Marie
Duration: 00:34:04

Description: Lexis Marie is walking home from her new job where she doesn't know the neighbourhood. She's scared, but mostly frustrated since she just want to be home, soaking her aching feet. When she takes a second wrong turn and ends up once again at the entrance to the local fair grounds, she decides to brave the haunted house in hopes to end up somewhere other than the circle loop she's been mixed up in for the last hour.The maze is horrifying at first, but she makes it out this time though she ends up in a mysterious sex machine museum. All the sudden her feet don't hurt as much anymore as the desire to check out the fucking power of the machines gets the best of her. She undresses for the first dong - and just as she takes her top off, she notices a GoPro is hooked up. Who cares, she thinks!The close up shot of her pussy is so clear and perfect, it feels like you're inches from her, so close you could almost lick her clit while the dong pounds out a nice, wet orgasm from Lexis.
She moves on to the Robot Tongues and The Snake for a few more O's before moving into the gimp room for some leg chained fucking by The Doc. After five machines, Lexis pussy is ready for a break, but we can't just let her go home without experience out version of an exorcism! Yep, it's Sybian time, and the mega-vibrator does not disappoint. Lexis has one more, super intense orgasms before calling it quits. A great shoot from this newcomer and treat for Halloween!

Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 373.4 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/jlqwk5ye8s80
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 21, 2023 2:26 pm
Hazel Moore - Hazel Moore And Johnny Castle: Innocence Lost [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:05.05.2023
Actress name: Hazel Moore, Johnny Castle
Duration: 00:52:22

Description: Hazel is one of the most innocent looking girls we shoot, but don't be fooled by her looks. Hazel is slutty as hell, and loves to do really dirty things like get tied up and used like the little slut that she is. She has never experience anything like this before, so we pair her up with Johnny Castle, and sit back and watch as he takes her on this new journey. Hazel begins on all fours as Johnny explores her body and begins testing her abilities. It's not long before he has his cock buried deep inside of her mouth and pussy and she begins to moan with pleasure. next, we have Hazel tied with her legs together and in the air atop a wooden box. Johnny gets right back to the torment and fucking, and Hazel is more turned on now than ever. Orgasm after orgasm pour out of her as Johnny power fucks this slut. The final position has Hazel's arms box tied, and the rest of her body is free for Johnny to manipulate however he sees fit. He rotates between her mouth and pussy for fucking as well as incorporating more corporal punishment along the way.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 3.7 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/yyaegfqepdon
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 22, 2023 3:05 pm
Olive Glass (Metal Willie / 30.06.17) [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Olive Glass
Duration: 00:44:55

Description: I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

FileSize: 2.38 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 112 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/h9mru910ic5x
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 22, 2023 5:04 pm
Veronica Avluv - Nympho Anal MILF Double Penetration Squirt Fest [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2014-12-25
Actress name: Veronica Avluv
Duration: 00:49:49

FileSize: 1.78 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/jxvr9epkz11b
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 22, 2023 7:03 pm
In Their Nature / (ZFX Productions) [SD]

screenshot

Actress name: Joseph Marx, Jon O'Brien, Bridgette Bayonne
Duration: 01:06:00

Description: She didn't know that perversion was.In Their Nature. This is the brutal story of a Psycho father (Joseph Marx) and adult son (Jon O'Brien) who drug, bind, gag and torture the son's pretty 18-year-old girlfriend Suzy (Bridgette Bayonne). After she refuses his clumsy sexual advances, dad offers Suzy a nightcap, which is laced with a drug cocktail. Soon poor Suzy is retching and convulsing, finally collapsing into a spittle smeared body into a back bedroom for further inspection. It soon becomes clear this isn't their first victim. Suzy is stripped, then subjected to a bound and gagged shower "cleansing", a double assault while taped hand and foot to a broom stick, copious hot waxing, a welt filled belt beating and a nipple twisting tit torture session with a rusty pair of pliers. Will poor Suzy escape the evil grasp of this father and son tag team of sickos? Find out when you see In Their Nature!

Video Format: 360p
FileSize: 619.6 MB

Video: 480x360 fps / Audio: WMA 64.0 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/9m5mhpu9hb73