Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 28, 2023 1:42 pm
Carolina Sweets. Carolina Wants A BBC

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Carolina Sweets

Duration: 00:35:59

Description: Hard X is proud to present Carolina Sweets taking on the massive Mandingo for her very first time! Watch as this tiny spinner takes Mandingo balls deep in this intense IR gonzo sex scene. Featuring multiple positions showcasing Mandingo's massive BBC, this is one heated interracial pairing you won't want to miss.

Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 360.6 MB
Video: 720x400 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/bkb3asn8mhrw
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 27, 2023 11:29 pm
Bridgette B. Teacher's Tits Are Distracting

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Bridgette B

Duration: 00:38:17

Description: Busty professor Bridgette B is waiting for you to finish your exam. But, like the dirty pervert you are, you can't finish because you're distracted by her tempting titties! Will Bridgette realize that her tits are distracting? Will Ms. B let you finish--by busting a nut all over her huge boobs?

Video Size: 308 MB
Video: 854x480 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/iypl71gt9on5
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 27, 2023 9:27 pm
Brandi Love, Hollie Mack. Teacher Gets Caught

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Brandi Love, Hollie Mack

Duration: 00:31:49

Description: When Hollie Mack films Brandi Love making out with her student Johnny Castle, Brandi will do anything to keep her secret from getting out. She recognizes Hollie as the girl that's fucking another teacher, so she decides to make sure Hollie's cell phone has incriminating video of both of them. Hollie hesitates at first, but eventually she agrees to strip off her bra and thong so that she's naked on her own cell phone video. Now that she has Hollie naked, Brandi isn't about to quit ordering her student around.She tells Hollie to get down on her knees, and then guides her student's hand so that she's stroking Johnnie's cock. Soon enough she has coaxed Hollie's head down to give Johnny a deep throat blowjob. Always eager to enjoy herself, Brandi hands the camera off to Johnny so that he can film both girls sucking him off.Once Johnny is quivering with excitement, Brandi bends Hollie over the desk as an offering to fuck her. He spends a bit of time eating her out, but Brandi is impatient to watch him fuck Hollie so eventually he rises to his feet and sinks his stiffie into the warm wetness of Hollie's snatch.As much as she loves watching, Brandi isn't about to be denied the pussy pounding that she desires. Hopping onto the desk, she spreads her legs so that Johnny can fill her landing strip snatch with his big dick and then go to town pumping his hips. Hollie soon finds herself on her knees licking Brandi's twat as Brandi continues to find ways to encourage her to help out.Next, Hollie sinks down onto Johnny's lap and gives herself a stiffie ride while Brandi shows off her gorgeous ass for Johnny's pleasure. Brandi is craving a ride of her own, and Johnny is happy to accommodate if only so he can watch her enhanced big tits bouncing.Still not quite convinced that Hollie is going to keep her mouth shut, Brandi orders her to lay her face down on the desk and take another pussy pounding from behind. By this point Hollie is obviously loving it as indicated by her moans and the smile on her face. Johnny is loving it, too, since he can't hold back any longer. He pulls out of Hollie's snatch just in time to cover Brandi's giant knockers with the load of cum she's been craving.

Video Size: 669.6 MB
Video: 960x540 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/29fot1q9jmo8
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 27, 2023 7:24 pm
Blake Blossom - Blake Does Something REALLY Big

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Blake Blossom

Duration: 00:53:08

Description: All-natural blonde Blake Blossom makes her Hussie Pass debut today and we paired the coed up with Brickzilla and his 13 inch prick because the 20 year old wanted to do something REALLY big! After we get to know Blake a little bit, Brickzilla steps in with some lube and we get to see her twerk her lovely 39 inch ass. Blake then stuffs his dick into her mouth before giving him a stocking-clad footjob and letting him fuck her ample 32DD breasts. Brickzilla gives her coed pussy a taste before it's time to see if it fits...and WOW! It does! Blake was able to take ALL of his massive black cock in about 5 or 6 different positions. Brickzilla finishes by giving Blake one hell of a monster facial. Afterwards, we catch up with both of our stars in the shower... This scene was shot a mere 7 days ago on July 17th, 2020 - how's that for bringing you FRESH content? Until next time: Stay safe!

Video Size: 820.1 MB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/0ufgeyl7due4
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 27, 2023 5:23 pm
Binky Beaz

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Binky Beaz

Duration: 00:38:37

Description: Sometimes life with my stepsister, Binky Beaz, feels like a sitcom. It's like I can hear a laugh track inside my head because she has such crazy issues. Today, she's acting all quiet because her boyfriend just broke up with her. It makes sense since she's only had sex with him four times in a whole year! I try to explain that nobody likes a prude, but it's always better to show than tell. To prove she's not as prim and proper as she seems, she blows my cock right next to my stepmom in the kitchen! The way she twerks her ass and rides my dick, I hope she never gets back with her boyfriend.

Video Size: 526.3 MB
Video: 848x480 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/nv9k49f9gmll
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 27, 2023 11:18 am
Baby Nicols - Injured Exchange

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Baby Nicols

Duration: 00:40:20

Description: When beautiful Baby Nicols spots someone fall and injure their knee, she quickly rushes to help. But it seems like she has her own set of problems - she's severely lacking in cash. Well, since she helped out this injured gentleman, he might be willing to provide her a little supplemental income. But Nicols takes some offense to this - and an angry Latina is not something to trifle with! Can our man dig his way out of this hole, and maybe find his way into another?

Video Size: 327.6 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/03h4vb1werwh
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 26, 2023 9:09 pm
Autumn Falls - Trying Out Autumn'S Tight Pussy In FilthyPov Casting

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:24:25

Description: I love getting these new girls, especially when they are as hot as Autumn Falls. She has amazing big tits and such tan skin.

Video Size: 285.7 MB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/zo0kwy9lps9n
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 26, 2023 7:04 pm
Autumn Falls - Picking Up Autumn Falls

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Autumn Falls

Duration: 00:40:20

Description: You spot the all-natural 18-year-old Autumn Falls walking outside. She's not wearing a bra and her huge tits are barely contained, nipples poking through her thin shirt. Yet somehow you convince her to take part in some modeling -- and a little bit more. Soon those massive tits are bouncing in your face as this dirty Latina rides your cock for cash... How long could you hold on?

Video Size: 327.8 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/vyb7vqim9rna
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 26, 2023 5:06 pm
Autumn Falls - Miami Mamacitas 1

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:31:15

Video Size: 480.2 MB
Video: 992x558 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/mezz62og251u
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 26, 2023 12:59 pm
Autumn Falls - Autumn Falls' First Anal

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Autumn Falls

Duration: 00:33:08

Description: Autumn Falls opens her ASS for her FIRST ANAL with Markus Dupree! The wait is finally over, Busty beauty Autumn Falls spreads her cheeks for an ANAL excavation. Like Sir Edmund Hillary climbing Mount Everest, Markus Dupree is the first man on the planet to enter Autumns amazing ass! Clad in sexy lace lingerie Autumn wastes no time getting to work as she sucks on Markus's cock while he fucks her face hard. She lets the spit drip out of her mouth, over her perfect tits and onto the floor each time he takes his dick out before turning into doggy. Autumn's creamy pussy gets hammered hard and start squirting with almost every pump, leaving her cum dripping out of her. She gives him a boobjob with her marvelous melons and sucks on his ballsack then props herself up on a barstool so Markus can bang her in missionary. Autumn's horny pussy continues to leak squirt onto that thick dick as Markus drives it deeper into her wet slit. To get ready for ANAL, Autumn slips into a lace bodystocking which Markus tears open immediately to expose her pussy & asshole. With her pink pussy spread open, Markus finally goes through the back door as he slides the tip of his cock into Autumns virgin ass. He fucks her slowly to ease her into it while stopping to show off her GAPE before getting back to his usual rhythm of fast fucking. Autumn plays with her monstrous tits while getting assfucked hard then gets on top in reverse cowgirl to take that cock deep. She erupts in a fountain of squirt as her ass is impaled by Markus' rock hard boner and takes a break so she can give him a quick rimjob. After sucking Markus' ass Autumn gets back into doggy to stretch her sphincter more before dropping to her knees and getting her face plastered with all of Markus' cum! Autumn Falls, Markus Dupree

Video Size: 270.1 MB
Video: 640x360 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ioeul2atdtcs
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 26, 2023 11:08 am
Audrey Noir & Kate Bloom - Addams Family Orgy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Audrey Noir & Kate Bloom

Duration: 00:30:33

Description: This Halloween, the Addams Family is going through a crisis! But when Morticia looks a hell of a lot like Audrey Noir, and Wednesday bears a striking resemblance to Kate Bloom, what can you expect? Everyone seems to be getting down and dirty around the old haunted mansion, and the head of the Addams Family, Gomez, is not too happy about it. So, the ghouls solve the problem the only way a supernatural family knows how, they head to the master bedroom and have an undead orgy! Wednesday gets pounded by her horny stepdad while Morticia the MILF enjoys her stepsons hard cock. Even their not quite uncle Fester gets in on the nasty fun. Happy Halloween!

Video Size: 255.3 MB
Video: 854x480 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/4ru6rizu9pj8
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 25, 2023 10:44 pm
Aubree Valentine - Cute Bruenette In Long Socks Gets Creampied

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Aubree Valentine

Duration: 00:24:26

Video Size: 196.7 MB
Video: 720x400 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/a18iuw8oikz1
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 25, 2023 8:47 pm
Athena Rayne - Rude Student Turned Into A Sexual Freak. bb16304

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Athena Rayne

Duration: 00:46:46

Description: Today we found this college student with an attitude that we loved to talked and bug. We find out that she's 20 and that she's a "photographer" but we happy to know that she was a freak. After getting through her attitude we see her enjoying JMac's magic touch before she sucks on his cock. He gives this chick a good pussy pounding until he cums all over her face to finally ditch her.

Video Size: 522.8 MB
Video: 852x480 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/xxxi1mvmgygu
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 25, 2023 4:38 pm
Athena May

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Athena May

Duration: 00:48:21

Description: My dad getting married and making us move into a new house on the other side of the country sucked ASS. All my fuckin friends, all my spots...gone. For some small town in suburbia. Do you know how hard it is to find a barber who cuts black people hair in the country???? I was mad as fuck, but my dad did it for love.Yep, the old man finally decided to get married. And who did he marry? A pretty white lady. She cool. She don't be in my business, she try to be woke, and all that. I kinda like her. What I didn't know before we had moved though was that this white lady had a daughter. And that daughter's name is Athena. And Athena...is bad as fuck.I mean that in two ways. She's fuckin cute as hell, but she also be gettin in hella trouble. She always be gettin in trouble for skippin school, always be arguing with her mom about some dumb shit and I KNOW she be letting some of these lame high school boys get in her lil pussy. I seen some weirdo mask in her laundry. Lil girl a freak.We been living together for about a year...and I been watchin her. She doesn't know I know this, but she likes walkin around naked...wit her phat lil booty just bouncing around...her nipples are always hard...and her cute lil smile....she be makin my dick sooooo hard. I know her teachers in high school have the same problems focusing. Lil girl is jailbait.I been waiting for the right opportunity to get see whats up with her. Cuz I know her lil teenage pussy is tight. I know its wet. I know its good. She's always out doing some dumb shit tho. But I think I've found the perfect opportunity.You see, last night I heard her arguing wit her moms again. Mom said don't go out and if she did, she was gonna get grounded for life. And what did I hear after midnight? This bad lil girl sneaking out the house. Athena knows that she can't get caught this time. And she's really good about sneaking back in. But I know her routine. I know exactly how she's gonna try to sneak back in the house. And I'm gonna be waiting for her. And when she comes back...she's gonna find her big stepbrother waiting for her. And I know she's gonna be scared...nervous...desperate. But don't worry lil sister. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out....

Video Size: 566 MB
Video: 854x480 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/74rc6x39xa7e
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 25, 2023 2:40 pm
Asuna Fox

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Asuna Fox

Duration: 00:29:16