Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:09 pm
Anna Bell Peaks - Putting Her Feet Up

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Anna Bell Peaks
Date: 2017
Description: Jason is looking to sit down for a gaming sesh, when his new stepmom Anna Bell decides it's the perfect time to clean the house. Turns out, Anna Bell used to be quite the gamer back in the day and is ready to show Jason some of her moves. Anna Bell has a bit of an ulterior motive, and would rather game on Jason's joystick. It doesn't take long before she's getting her bonus riding down on Jason's fat dick. Jason is sure to discover there is a whole lot more to life than wasting your time playing video games, especially when you have a stepmom like Anna Bell.

Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 311.1 MB
Video: 854x480 23.976 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/h3717iz1lxsq
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:07 pm
Anna Nicole West - In Hot For Tutor

screenshotscreenshot

Date: 2020
Description: I'll be the first to say that I am not the best math tutor. The only time I'm ever using math is when I'm counting hundred dollar bills. But I do love to help people.

Video Size: 671.6 MB
Video: 720x406 29.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/54d4qh28aop3
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:05 pm
Anya Olsen, Cherie Deville - Mothers Day Massage

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Anya Olsen, Cherie Deville
Date: 2018
Description: It's Mother's Day for Cherie Deville, and all this busty mom wants to do is get herself off. When her **** interrupt her lingerie-fueled masturbation session, she accepts their gifts graciously. Anya Olsen gives Cherie jewelry while Alex D. gives her a voucher for a massage. She gives them both a hug before sending them away so she can finally cum.Later that day, Alex sets everything up and tells Cherie that her masseuse has arrived. Little does his stepmom know that Alex is watching her take off her bra and thong, and that he's the one who is running his hands all over her soft skin. When Cherie responds positively to the brush of her masseuse's hands against her pussy, Alex takes the opportunity to play. He doesn't notice Anya watching him, but he's in luck because Anya likes what she sees and wants in on the action. When Anya climbs on the bed to feast on her adoptive mother's snatch and tight anus, Alex whips out his hardon to fuck his stepsister from behind.The **** switch it up so Alex can slide into his stepmom's snatch, which prompts Cherie to finally look behind her. She punishes them by telling them they will do whatever she wants them to for the rest of the day, starting with them kissing each other. Now that they are puppets to Cherie's will, Anya and Alex let her call the shots when it comes to sucking and fucking. Cherie is generous enough to ensure that both girls get plenty of orgasms before they work together to make Alex cum. Once Cherie gets a mouthful of jizz to snowball with Anya, she sends the **** off to clean up and make her a nice Mother's Day lunch.

Video Size: 420.2 MB
Video: 960x540 23.976 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/2tltgydvegzt
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:03 pm
Ariella Ferrera - Columbian Babe Ariella Ferrera Spreads 'Em Wide

screenshotscreenshot

Description: Latina lovely Ariella Ferrera has a pair of tits that gets most guy's attention, but the PervCity fellas are all about taking over that asshole! She's warming up Mike Adriano's lucky cock with a lubed up titty fuck before getting on her back with her ankles behind her knees. That bright red gape is so good, you almost want to stop fucking and watch is pulsate, but soon enough it's time to dive back in and give hottie Ariella some more anal attention. She loves riding on top, getting her holes filled with every inch of cock possible. Shall we finish it off between her tits or up her asshole?

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Video: 854x480 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/lpq6zi1op4a3
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:01 pm
Ariella Ferrera - Dinner for One, Table for Two

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ariella Ferrera
Date: 2018-10-29
Description: Dining alone yet again, Ariella Ferrera finishes a lavish meal prepared by her new private chef Kyle Mason. When chocolate cake isn't enough to satisfy her cravings, she decides that a second helping of dessert is what she really needs: a healthy dose of Kyle's big cock served in all of her holes! Kyle pounds her perfect pussy and asshole until he finishes her off with an epic anal creampie!

Video Size: 282.8 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/i2vd6kw71scg
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 8:37 pm
Ariella Ferrera. My Son's Best Friends

screenshotscreenshot

Date: 2016

Video Size: 630.5 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/9ap0lr9zril2
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 6:07 pm
Ashey Fires, Lux Orchid - Son Gets Anal With Mommy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashey Fires, Lux Orchid
Description: Harlo had finally gotten a job! Well, technically he had gotten an internship, an unpaid one at that. It was for a reputable company though and at the end of the internship was the opportunity for him to be hired so it was good enough. He was on a mission to collect; Mom had promised him a few months earlier that if he got a job she would finally give him anal sex. He walked in to find Mom sitting and chatting with his Aunt Lux in their living room. He greeted them both and without hesitation turned to his mother and said I did it Mom, I finally a job! I want what you promised me. She politely tried to dismiss him saying, Harlo, not now, Aunt Lux is here and this is just an internship. Im proud of you but its not a job, youll have to wait. He didnt care in his mind she owed him, Mom, you promised me that if I got a job, you would. Aunt Lux leaned close to her sister, What did you promise him? she asked. I told him that Id finally take his anal virginity, it can wait. His mother replied. Oh! How exciting! Aunty Lux exclaimed, I dont mind at all, I can help! she offered kindly. Mom started getting undressed while Aunty Lux got on her knees, Take out your cock, Im so proud of you she told him. Aunty Lux began sucking her nephews already stiff cock while Mom knelt before him. At first Mom was only going to let Harlo fuck her pussy, she knew her sister would want to join and she hoped that Harlo would cum inside his Aunt Lux and forget about fucking her ass for now. He fucked the ladies side by side and even had Mom lying on top of Aunty Lux as he fucked his Aunts pussy then his mothers. He didnt forget the promise though and he was persistent in asking, Mom finally agreed. As Harlo stuck his cock into his mothers sweet asshole he felt like he was on top of the world! He had been fucking her as part of their family tradition for years, but anal sex was the Holy Grail to the men of the family and at that moment Harlo understood why. It was an exciting bonus to have his dear Aunt Lux there bent over Mom, naked and encouraging him. He would fuck Moms ass then pull out and have Aunty suck his cock then hed go back into Moms asshole. Getting this internship was so worth it! He thought to himself as he fucked his mom. When Harlo came it was fast and hard and all over Moms perfect fuckhole, then he left. Aunty Lux cleaned up her sister with her mouth and shares the nectar of her son with a kiss. They really had the best family ever!

Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 356.9 MB
Video: 720x480 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/5j5b4khh5s0c
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 6:05 pm
Ashley Downs & Baby Jewel. Stealing The Young Stud

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashley Downs & Baby Jewel
Description: Baby and her boyfriend Jordi are ready to fool around after school, but Baby's slutty stepmom Ashley is home. She doesn't want Baby fucking her boyfriend so she makes her stepdaughter leave her bedroom door open while the young couple "studies." Baby doesn't care, she's going to fuck Jordi anyway! What she doesn't realize is how badly Ashley wants Jordi's dick for herself.

Video Size: 503.7 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/1hanmarfr101
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 6:03 pm
Ashley Fires - The Manchurian Son

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashley Fires
Description: Harlo had finally worked up the courage to stand up to his mother. He stormed into the room Im done, Mother, he said. I dont want anything to do with you anymore. Im leaving you and Im married too. There is nothing that you can do to ruin my Marriage now! She glared at him, her gaze was cold and without emotion, she lit up a cigarette. Harlo, why dont you entertain yourself with a game of solitaire? Harlo, completely entranced at the suggestion sat down, proceeded to pick up the deck of cards and began to play. As he came across the Queen of Diamonds he froze, his trance grew even deeper; he was now an empty vessel under her control. She stood, cigarette in hand, You are awaiting orders from a U.S. operative, she was the operative but she left that out, her son was a sleeper agent trained by the Communists to assassinate the upcoming presidential nominee. You are to shoot and him two minutes into his acceptance speech. She continued. Harlo had never known that he was a professional assassin and his own dear mother was his handler. She explained to him his target and how to go about the assassination with great detail, when I rise to power I will ground them into dirt for what they did to you! She exclaims. Before she sends him on his great mission she decides that it is time that she felt his cock deep inside of her, she had wanted him for so long now. She orders him to stand up and take your cock out he is still under her control and does as she says First she teases him, sucking his big hard cock, looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes, I want you to fuck me now! He bends her over and fucks her from behind before they end up in a multitude of hot positions. She cums again and again then starts sucking his cock; she loves the taste of her pussy on her sons big dick, I want to taste you, cum for me! Cum for your Mommy! Harlo cums almost immediately all over her pretty face, Now go make Mommy proud. THE FIRST FEW MINUTES ARE IN B&W AND THE REST IS IN BEAUTIFUL TECHNICOLOR!

Video Size: 346.1 MB
Video: 960x540 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/c08qzquacdb8
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 6:01 pm
Asa Akira - Bangkok Wives 1

screenshotscreenshot

Date: 2019

Video Size: 275.9 MB
Video: 992x558 30.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/myoqynaaoj9t
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 5:59 pm
Ariella Ferrera. That's My Bush

screenshotscreenshot

Description: Ariella Ferrera has been married to her new husband for a couple of months. During that time, her stepson, Jordi, has become obsessed with her and her superb cleavage. When Jordi overhears his father freaking out and demanding that Ariella shave her beautiful bush, the sneaky stepson sees this as his perfect moment to not only get to play with Ms. Ferrera's huge tits, but to munch her sweet carpet as well!

Video Size: 426.7 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/ye2qktv8q8uu
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 5:54 am
Ashley Fires, Anya Olsen, Lux Orchid - Modern Taboo Family - The Weekend

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashley Fires, Anya Olsen, Lux Orchid
Description: Well, this is just fucking fantastic. Huffed Anya as she reluctantly followed her mother into Aunt Ashleys house. Why do I have to go here? Couldnt I just stay home? She whined. That is MY sister and YOUR Aunt, you will stay the weekend and you will have fun. I need a vacation away from you. Her mother spat back at her as they entered the house and greeted her aunt. Mom was in a hurry to get away, she said hello to her sister, kissed Anya on the forehead and left. Aunty Ashley and Anya had Chinese takeout for dinner and watched tv. After dinner they were doing the dishes when Aunty started brushing up against Anya in a weird way. Aunty then yawned and suggested they go to bed. Its early, Im not tired! Anya protested, but Aunty just said they had errands tomorrow and that they could watch a movie from the bed. Anya walked into the bedroom where her aunt was already in bed. Aunty couldn't believe what Anya was wearing! It's 80 degrees outside! She playfully but sternly made Anya remove her PJ's saying, Your skin needs to breathe! Its so hot in here anyway. Anya resisted, she just wanted this weekend to be over. Turn around she said annoyed. She got undressed and crawled into the bed. Aunty started getting touchy like she sometimes did. What is that? Anya removed the covers and shrieked, shed never seen anything like it; she knew what a penis looked like but Aunt Ashley was a ladyit was a sort of belt with a dick attached to it. Oh, this thing! giggled Aunty, its just my strap-on She said and grabbed Anya throwing her down Let me show you some things that you need to learn. Aunty told her as she made Anya put her big rubber lady dick in her mouth. Thats my good girl, she had her niece lie on her back, Im going to take your virginity, she told her. There was nothing Anya could do but it was ok because she was starting to enjoy herself. Aunty put her cock in Anya and started fucking her wildly, after a few minutes she had Anya get on her knees, she put her cock back into her and said This is called getting fucked doggy style. Suddenly Mom came bursting through the door, Anya, you little slut! What are you doing with your aunt? She screamed and started taking off her clothes. Mom stood over Anya, Youre going to learn how to eat pussy, she said, This is how your aunt and I learned Aunty Ashley and Mom started kissing, Do you want me to fuck you sis? Aunty said to Mom. Its been so long sis, yes! Turns out the entire thing had been planned! Mom and Aunty just wanted Anyas virginityand they got it; keeping it all in the family just they way they wanted it.

Video Size: 330 MB
Video: 960x540 29.970 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/eanuyh2p9a6r
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 3:48 am
Ashley Fires. Jackhammer My Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Description: Big booty beauty Ashley Fires works hard and plays harder. Once it's quittin' time this slutty construction worker winds down by oiling up her perfect plump cheeks. Foreman Danny D gets to work pummelling her big wet butt with his massive dong. All in a day's work!

Video Size: 571.9 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/vvdc0j14t7n5
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 09, 2023 1:41 am
Ashley Fires. Mom Wants Hers

screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 532.4 MB

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/l3gsa18r5txh
MimishkaV
Added: Oct 08, 2023 11:35 pm
Ashley Mason - Mommy Son Creampie

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashley Mason
Description: Son was home from college, he is not very experienced. He walked in on me one night when i was masturbating. At first I was startled and upset. Then I got turned on. I had to show him how to have sex. I also showed him what a creampie is.

Video Size: 323.3 MB
Video: 960x540 30.000 fps

Screenshot
screenshot

Download Video File: https://filejoker.net/gee6woq87bgo