Author
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 08, 2023 9:53 pm
Kate Kennedy, London River - After School Anal Bratty Kate Kennedy Fists Hot MILF London River

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.33 GB
Duration: 01:05:39
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Kate Kennedy, London River

Bratty Kate Kennedy in her high skirt and black knee length socks is stuck after school again. Full of excuses she is just not learning her lesson. Luckily hot milf busty blonde London River is a proper educator and knows how to get this young adult in line. Or so she thinks. Kate pulls out a hood and abducts her know it all professor. She takes her to an abandoned dirty warehouse and handcuffs her on a dirty chair. London insists that Kate is going to be in soo much trouble for this, but Kate knows a secret. London River is a butt slut! She loves it in the ass and goes home every night after grading papers and gets rammed. Kate has a table full of toys to stretch out London's hole even bigger. Starting with the glass dildo, London eats it right up. Gaping for more, Kate brings out a huge butt plug and metal toys. London's ass is happy and she begs for more as she cums on the vibrator. It's time for London to get fucked. Kate straps on the biggest dildo she has and begins to gape fuck London in her asshole. This hard anal deep fucking gets London screaming. London needs more! This MILF is begging for a fisting. Kate gets her whole hand up London's ass and starts punch fisting her teacher. London begs for her to punch fist faster and faster, harder and harder until she explodes with orgasms. London grabs Kate and flips her over, it's now time for Kate's tight little pink asshole to get stretched out. Starting with her hands London gets all her fingers in Kate and then bangs away at her asshole letting her in. Next is the slink that goes all the way in Kate. Her eyes bulge wide open as that toy penetrates her to orgasm.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9lmv9fzvmudk
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 08, 2023 10:21 pm
Katja Kassin, Mia Gold, Holly Hanna. Fresh Meat Anal Whores

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1016.7 MB
Duration: 01:24:50

Actors: Katja Kassin, Mia Gold, Holly Hanna

Small girls taking giant cock and fists and coming like crazy! New girls Mia Gold and Holly Hanna are both eager to stretch their anal limits and get their asses fucked like never before. Watch these two horny little sluts with gaping holes explore extreme anal sex with Katja Kassin in this top notch update!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/sevb9mmq0mjq
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 12:00 am
Katya Rodriguez - Katya Rodriguez Fucking Machine Squirtfest 2019

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:38:46

Actors: Katya Rodriguez

You think you've seen squirting before, well let's just see about that! Katya Rodriguez is new to Kink, but is not new to squirting and she is going to show us just how much she can squirt. We begin with a little interview, then move right to the masturbation scene to quickly find out that she is a nasty slut that is capable of being just as dirty as the next. After a couple of orgasms, she loosens up and lets the devil come out and play. She fingers her pussy and then her own throat to give us a magnificent show of sluttiness. It does't take long after her fingers are inside of her pussy before we get the first signs of squirting. Now that we see she's capable, we want to see just how much we can get out of her, so we slide the first machine into place and start fucking her pussy. Within a few seconds her pussy is leaking the sweet nectar of squirt, so we continue the process to make it happen even more. This proves to be quite successful, so we fine tune the speed and depth to make her squirt uncontrollably. Katya is now surprised at how much we can make her squirt, and we make it a goal to do it more than ever before. By the time we finish fucking, her the entire studio is flooded, so we decide that the only thing we can do to top the day, is to put her on the sybian and see if that makes her squirt too; and it does!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/roqs6t1vc3n6
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 1:54 am
Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli - Take My Ass To Church Kendra Spade Craves Holy Sister Dana Vespoli

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 724.9 MB
Duration: 01:06:08
Resolution: 960x540

Actors: Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli

Innocent little Kendra Spade has been having some not so innocent desires for Sister Dana Vespoli. Aroused and confused, she takes her ass to church and asks father for guidance and forgiveness. She confesses her sinful dreams of the beautiful Dana Vespoli. On her knees and hands clasped together she worships Sister Dana Vespoli at the alter. Kendra puts her hands all over Dana's ass, grabbing and worshipping she removes Dana's clothes and puts her mouth on Dana's tight asshole. Kissing and spitting and tonguing Dana is in pure pleasure as Kendra worships her. It's now time for Kendra to confess her anal sins. Dana takes out a huge glass toy and works on spreading and stretching out Kendra's tight asshole. Kendra's demons are released with orgasm with each toy used on her ass. However Dana knows any true exorcism requires anal fucking and she brings out a huge strap on for Kendra. Kendra worships the strap one with her mouth, slobbering and spitting all over it before Dana turns it on her ass. Deep anal fucking gets Kendra ready for more orgasms. Next it's Dana's turn. Kendra uses her hands to pray inside of Dana's asshole with her fist. Dana uses the hitachi to bring out a screaming holy orgasm. The anal snake comes out next and fills up Dana as fas as she can take it. Kendra begs Dana to not tell father about what just happened.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/c3gzlg5m9a1u
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 3:24 am
Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde - Anal Academy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.99 GB
Duration: 01:23:49

Actors: Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde

Penny Pax and Jane Wilde are attending Kenzie Taylor's Anal Academy. They sit at their desks in class, ready for their final anal exam. Before Professor Taylor shows up, the two have some nasty words with each other about who is the bigger slut on campus. Kenzie enters the room and yells at the girls to stop bickering at each other. The exam begins and Kenzie tells them to get on their knees in front of her and take her panties down only using their mouths. Kenzie tells them to lick her asshole and she judges who can do it better. Penny licks Kenzie's ass with the full length of her tongue while Jane watches, impatiently waiting her turn to tongue Kenzie's hole. Kenzie tells Jane to get on her desk and Jane quickly lays down on the desk and Kenzie sits on her face, smothering her nose and mouth with her asshole. Penny and Jane both lick her asshole while Kenzie uses an Hitachi on her clit and cums hard on their faces. Next, Penny gets bent over the school desk and Kenzie gets a big metal toy and pops it in and out of Penny's asshole while Penny licks Jane's ass. Jane, with her ass in the air, gets her ass filled with a clear acrylic toy, giving her big gapes. Kenzie puts matching purple butt plugs in each of their asses and face-fucks them with her strap-on until both butt-plugs come shooting out of their asses. They both get strap-on fucked in their asses deep and hard. After that, Kenzie gets huge gapes out of Jane's ass with a gigantic acrylic toy and Penny tongue-fucks her gaping hole. Jane fucks Penny with the slink while Kenzie masturbates in front of them with a vibrator. Finally, Kenzie gets five fingers inside Jane and five inside Penny and they both cum hard and lick their juices off of their Professor's hands.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/bmtehw331p7z
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 5:03 am
Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 576.1 MB
Duration: 00:07:47
Resolution: 1920x1080

2018-08-16

Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too! Stay tuned for part 2!!! FEATURES: ANAL | HUGE TOYS | BAD DRAGON | LARGE CHANCE | HORSE TOY | HORSE DILDO | RIDING | PETITE | FEET | BAREFOOT

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/fzkqakbg4uh9
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 9:53 pm
Keri Berry - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:15:49

2018-08-16

Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/e46kzu4sx9tp
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 9:55 pm
Keri Berry. Arwen's Quest

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:26:58

Actors: Keri Berry

Arwen's Quest 1: Orc Slave Anal Gangbang
Arwen finds herself captured by Orcs while traveling, so she has to do what she has to do to keep herself alive. Maybe she tells some dirty secrets while she does it? She's all but ripped in half when she's turned around for them to take her ass, it seems she enjoys this? This is a two part story so stay tuned for what happens next in part 2!!Arwens Quest 2: Gratitude for Glorfindel
Arwen has just been through quite the ordeal, once saved by her trusty steed, she decides to thank him in a way they'll both enjoy.Simple

screenshotscreenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/1dnrtd38gdix
https://filejoker.net/0wx0ts8wxm84
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 9:58 pm
Kimber Woods - Kimber Woods Our Naughty Girl is Back and Hornier Than Ever

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:38:26

Actors: Kimber Woods

Kimber Woods is a really naughty girl, and she wants to show us just how naughty she is by doing all of the things that make her horny. She begins with a quick strip tease that leads to her shoving her panties in her mouth, because, well, that's what she likes. She makes herself cum over and over by fingering and vibing her pussy with every bit of energy she has. The next scene begins and Kimber has requested a ball gag. We know this isn't a bondage shoot, but this is what makes her horny, and who are we to say no? She lies back and the machine slowly begins to slide in and out of her wet, hungry pussy. The speed increases and Kimber's overcome with orgasms and begins to squirt all over the dungeon. In the next scene we flip her over to show off her magnificent ass. The machine starts to ramp up and Kimber begins to almost vibrate with ecstasy. Her juicy booty bounces as she vibrates, and her back glistens with sweat, because the slut is working for every orgasm she gets. Next, Kimber is on her side in a spoon type position when the fucking begins. She can't believe she's cum so much, and we continue to fuck her until her pussy has finally had enough. But we are not satisfied yet, so we throw in one more scene and break out the sybian! That's right, it is the SYBIAN! When all is said and done, we can finally claim that our naughty girl Kimber Woods has been properly fucked.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/p4ji0p9mvsku
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 10:00 pm
kkole17 anal games

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 668.1 MB
Duration: 00:27:13

Actors: kkole17

kkole17 arranged anal games with huge dildos!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/gtcx8y50i078
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 10:03 pm
Kiki Minaj, Alyssa Divine, Victoria Summers - BACKSTAGE BLASTED BY FIRST TIME GROUP FISTING & SQUIRTING FOR THESE INTERRACIAL PARTY FUCKERS

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:28:18

Actors: Kiki Minaj, Alyssa Divine, Victoria Summers

Backstage sluts are the best, because they'll do whatever it takes to party with the VIP crew, and this guy is definitely going to put them to the test to see if they're worthy enough to hang out backstage! A Drunk Sex Orgy event is plowing along in the main club, but these three babes, Kiki Minaj, Alyssa Divine, and Victoria Summers, want some private attention, and that's exactly what they're going to get, starting with some oil all over their shiny blouses! From there the dick comes out and these babes show off their depe throat skills before lining up to each take a proper pounding! Those juicy, oily tits are also going to get plenty of attention mixed in with some spitting and all around roughing those sluts up, and all that madness is just the appetizer for the fisting, squirting, and cum swapping these babes love to play out! Backstage is where the action's at!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/bjiqhejw9b38
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 10:06 pm
Keri Berry - Girl Anal Fisting N HorseCock Fun

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 4.79 GB
Duration: 00:34:49

2018-06-02

Custom Video *** Client wanted to see Liz and I take it to the hole, then the second hole, then see how far the rabbit hole goes He wanted to see assisted anal with large Chance then fisting, and so we decided to throw in picture in picture !! Woohoo

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9dclrka0o3ty
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 09, 2023 10:08 pm
kkole17 Destroys ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 890.3 MB
Duration: 00:36:15

Actors: kkole17

kkole17 stretches and destroys ass!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/6bnq1vkl9j76
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 10, 2023 9:55 pm
Lexi Lore, Jane Wilde - Gapes And More Gapes Jane Wilde And Lexi Lore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:57:48

Actors: Lexi Lore, Jane Wilde

Submissive, Lexi Lore is cuffed in doggy-style. Domme, Jane Wilde toys Lexi's asshole with a butt plug, gaping her wide open. Then submissive Lexi shows off her flexibility by getting her ass fucked with a big glass toy in piledriver, gaping more and more with each insertion and allowing a breathtaking view deep inside her rectum. Lexi is then tied in missionary where she gets her ass warmed up and gaped more with a dildo. Magnificently, she takes the slink inch by inch until it finally fits all the way inside her guts! She then returns the pleasure to her mistress, opening Jane's butthole with a thick plug and a big dildo for maximum gaping action.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/sirsokruir90
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 10, 2023 9:57 pm
Lexis Marie. Happy Halloween Sexy Babe in a Haunted House machine fucked to Orgasm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:34:04

Actors: Lexis Marie

Lexis Marie is walking home from her new job where she doesn't know the neighbourhood. She's scared, but mostly frustrated since she just want to be home, soaking her aching feet. When she takes a second wrong turn and ends up once again at the entrance to the local fair grounds, she decides to brave the haunted house in hopes to end up somewhere other than the circle loop she's been mixed up in for the last hour.The maze is horrifying at first, but she makes it out this time though she ends up in a mysterious sex machine museum. All the sudden her feet don't hurt as much anymore as the desire to check out the fucking power of the machines gets the best of her. She undresses for the first dong - and just as she takes her top off, she notices a GoPro is hooked up. Who cares, she thinks!The close up shot of her pussy is so clear and perfect, it feels like you're inches from her, so close you could almost lick her clit while the dong pounds out a nice, wet orgasm from Lexis.
She moves on to the Robot Tongues and The Snake for a few more O's before moving into the gimp room for some leg chained fucking by The Doc. After five machines, Lexis pussy is ready for a break, but we can't just let her go home without experience out version of an exorcism! Yep, it's Sybian time, and the mega-vibrator does not disappoint. Lexis has one more, super intense orgasms before calling it quits. A great shoot from this newcomer and treat for Halloween!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/t2w6obg0vf1u