Come here Daddy Please My pussy Ready - Julie Jess

She Takes Daddys Huge Dick In Her Teen Pussy

Tags:pierced nose, babe, big dick, usa, cute, barely legal

screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:12:00
Size: 303 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3b252b6b2fbb4/She_Takes_Daddys_Huge_Dick_in_her_Teen_Pussy.mp4
Added: Apr 26, 2024 10:17 pm
Family Lust Michael Masters, Amber Moore - Sweet Girl Wants to Comfort her Lonely Stepdad

The holidays can be lonely but my stepdaughter Amber is determined to make me feel better. I let things do to far and she is mad at me for stopping anything else from happening. I try convincing her it was a mistake but I end up being the one convinced

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:34:42
Size: 2528 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cd5b0c86e48c4/Sweet_Girl_Wants_to_Comfort_her_Lonely_Stepdad_HD_1080p.mp4
Added: Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm
Kyler Quinn - Step-Daughter Gets Out'd as a Size Queen

I was sick of my step-daughter Kyler stealing from me and when something went missing I knew exactly where to look. Never did I think I would come across her dildos, I was about to tell her Mom but I think it is best if I handle it. I confront Kyler about her dildo choices and sizes. Kyler tells me she needs a big dick to climax, I tell her that I may have the size to satisfy her..

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:21:16
Size: 930 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e84a765bf519e/Daughter_Kyler_Quinn_Gets_Outd_as_a_Size_Queen.mp4
Added: Apr 26, 2024 10:15 am
Skyla Sun - Your Dick Works For Me Stepdaddy

screenshot

Duratio: 00:34:26
Size: 931 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8fcfc55bb11c2/Your_Dick_Works_For_Me_Stepdaddy.mp4
Added: Apr 26, 2024 4:14 am
Jmac, Leana Lovings - A Little Peek

Leana Lovings couldn't help but notice her new stepdad Jmac's big bulge, so when he goes to shower one day when they're alone in the house, she sneaks up to the bathroom to get a peek. The horny college student can't believe how big and thick his dick is, and it only gets bigger when she comes in and wraps her hand around it! Jmac's shocked at first, but soon Leana is sucking his huge cock and getting her tight little pussy stretched out so good, she'll definitely be cumming back for more.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:33:02
Size: 1365 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/123a2a2795ce0/Leana_Lovings_A_Little_Peek.mp4
Added: Apr 25, 2024 10:13 pm
Kyle, Ellie Murphy - A-Dick-Ted To You

After getting dumped on a date, Ellie feels devastated. Luckily for her, her stepdad Kyle knows a way or two about making her happy. The premise is simple: a small stepdad/stepdaughter date for Ellie to forget about the boy. Everything is working well until the girl starts seeing her stepfather in a different light. As the petite ginger shares a movie and ice cream with Kyle, she notices how big his cock is and how amazing it would be to get filled by his stepdad. The relationship gets awkward after the date, with Kyle trying to avoid his lustful little stepdaughter. The truth is that Kyle wants to feed Ellie with dick, but he knows it's not possible. However, Ellie starts flirting with him more and more aggressively until he can't resist any longer and gags her with his boner. Just when he is deepthroating his little girl while grabbing her ponytails, his wife arrives so they have to interrupt the act so as not to get caught. Hornier than ever, Ellie confronts her stepdad once more the next day to make her wish come true and swallow her stepfather's buttery load.

screenshot

Duration: 00:44:42
Size: 881 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3fd28406d8901/Ellie_Murphy.mp4
Added: Apr 25, 2024 4:12 pm
Nicole Rae - Step Daughter has a Secret

Caught in the Act-

I (Luke Longly) walk into the living room and I find my step-daughter, Nicole Rae, scrolling on her phone on the couch. She is wearing a blue and yellow floral dress, as I tell her that my credit card was denied this morning. 'I did use your card for some stuff.' she tells me. I tell her that we're going to have to come up with some kind of arrangement, since she spent my money. I tell her that she is no longer allowed to wear clothing around the house. The second rule is that she has to send me photos of her naked in her room. This is how I want her to pay off her debt. I also tell her that she has to say 'yes' to everything that I want to do to her! I have her take her panties off first and then I ask her to expose her breasts to me. I walk over to her and I squeeze her big, natural tits with my hands. Then I ask her to spread her legs for me, revealing her pussy. I pull my cock out and I have her jerk my cock off with her hands, before she slips it into her mouth. Then she lies back in the missionary position and I start to fuck her pussy. She moves into the doggystyle position and then she asks me if I will fuck her ass this time. Of course I can't say no to that! When I am done using her holes, I tell her to go get dressed because her step-mom will be home soon.

Step Mom Almost Caught Us-

My adorable step-daughter is wearing a cute set of pajamas, as she walks into the kitchen to greet me in the morning. I ask her to unbutton her top for me, and expose her big, natural breasts. I have Nicole get down on her knees under the kitchen table and she starts to suck my cock. My wife, Cory Chase, walks into the kitchen and she's standing on the opposite side of the kitchen table so she is unstable to see Nicole sucking my cock. I keep chatting with my wife and she doesn't notice that anything is happening right in front of her eyes! Cory walks off to the shower, leaving Nicole and me alone! She continues to give me a blowjob, and then she sits down on the chair and waits for me to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. While she is still sitting in the chair, I start to fuck her ass next. We move over to the living room couch and she lies down on her back. I continue fucking her pussy and her ass, back and forth, in the missionary position. When I am done using her holes, I ask her to grab my car keys for me because I need to head off to work. 'Don't forget to send me those nude photos!' I remind her.

Accidentally Sent Step Mom Nudes-

Nicole is wearing a black dress when she remembers that she was supposed to send nude photos to me, her step-dad! She strips out of her dress but she leaves her black high heels on. Then she snaps a few nude photos with her cell phone. She attempts to send them to me, but she accidentally sends the photos to her step-mom, Cory instead! Cory runs into Nicole's bedroom and she questions her about the photos. Nicole confesses that she meant to send those to her step-dad instead of her! Cory starts to get upset but once she calms down, she asks Nicole to undress her. She wants to have some fun too! Once Cory is completely naked, she asks her if she will suck on her nipples. Nicole does as she is asked. Nicole starts to eat Cory's pussy out next, and she continues to eat her out until she cums hard! Cory wants to return the favor so Nicole lies down this time and Cory climbs on top of her. She licks and sucks on her step-daughter's nipples before she makes her way down to her pussy. Cory eats her pussy out until she cums hard in her mouth! Then, Cory grabs Nicole's hand and the two of them walk hand-in-hand over to the closet. They close the door behind them and they wait for Luke to find them.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:51:21
Size: 1543 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ceb5545f3d740/Step_Daughter_has_a_Secret.mp4
Added: Apr 25, 2024 10:11 am
Nicole Nichols - Stepdaughter Diary Stories Gets Creampied By Stepdad

Nicole Nichols tells the story of how she ended up having her stepdad's hard cock deep in her teen pussy and enjoying his creampie. A fun look into her world as she shares her Valentine's Day after her breakup with her boyfriend up until she gets cum in by stepdad.

screenshot

Duration: 00:33:59
Size: 1261 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c1a52e67a6cb1/Stepdaughter_Diary_Stories_Nicole.mp4
Added: Apr 25, 2024 4:09 am
Kyler Quinn - Anything to Help her Stepdad's Stress

Kyler sees that her stepdad is stressed and convinces him to let her give him a foot massage. He doses off and gets hard so Kyler thinks that she can do more than just massage his feet to help him with his stress

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:27:57
Size: 2090 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6c7674270fdb1/Stepdads_Stress.mp4
Added: Apr 24, 2024 10:08 pm
Brad Newman, Rissa May - Stay With Me, Daddy

Rissa (May) is despondent: her birth father contacted her recently after a long spell, and when they went out to dinner together he asked her for money. She feels little warmth from her mother, and her stepdad is cool and aloof.

When stepfather Brad (Newman) asks her what's wrong, she doesn't let him help her and he feels offended -after all, he's taking care of both her and her mother. She breaks down and tells him about her problem with her dad, but admits she can't relate to him as stepfather either -he's never offered her any affection at all. Brad wants to help, but Rissa just doesn't trust him, and doesn't even know if he'll leave her and mom someday.

Stepdad confides in her that: "You need to be touched. Men also need to be touched". He's feeling neglected by her mom in the sexual area. In fact, mom's currently away, staying with grandma. Impulsively, Rissa kisses him. "What was that for?", Brad asks. "If mom can't give you what you need, maybe I can?", she wonders. Brad gets up, quite upset with his daughter. "You're not going to tell mom, are you?", she asks. "You're not going to replace your mother", he declares, and leaves her bedroom.

Left alone on her bed, Rissa lifts up her top and begins caressing her large, natural breasts. She unzips her jeans and begins masturbating, murmuring about her stepdaddy. Unbeknownst to her, Brad is outside the door, his ear pressed against it, listening intently. She fantasizes out loud that he's making love to her. Eventually he leaves -he's heard enough.

Late at night, Rissa comes to his bedroom while Brad's fast asleep. She stealthily climbs on the bed next to him and without waking him carefully pulls down the blankets. She lightly lets her hand travel down stepdaddy's torso and whispers "just a peek", as she takes his pyjama bottoms aside to peer underneath. Making sure he's still asleep, she lightly strokes his groin, and Brad suddenly wakes up and backs away from her with a start, yelling: "Rissa!".

He turns on the light and admonishes her: "What the hell is wrong with you?". "I just wanted to take a peek, and then I saw.", she responds. "This is wrong", he declares. "Wouldn't it be better this way -we both need touch and love. It'll take the pressure off mom", she points out. Rissa bends over and kisses her stepfather on the lips over and over, wearing down his resistance. "You'll stay then, daddy? You won't leave us?", she purrs. "I'll be your daddy, as long as you're my good girl", he states, with a wry smile, adding: "Undress for daddy". Rissa slowly lifts off her top, proudly revealing her huge breasts for daddy to see. He removes her socks and panties, and then watches her masturbate. She takes off daddy's pyjama bottoms and begins sucking his big cock, going as far as she can down the shaft. "Am I doing a good job, daddy?", she asks. Watch the sensual taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:55:18
Size: 865 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f95951b64b2b8/Stay_With_Me.mp4
Added: Apr 24, 2024 4:06 pm
Sleeping Surprise

Elsa, Hollie and their mom just got back and were talking amongst themselves about girly things. The girls told their mom they were gonna stay up all night when they had their first day of school the next day. Their mom told them if they went to bed early she would take them shopping so they went to go nap before their shopping sprees. While they were talking and getting dress into their new PJs, their step dad got his camera and spied on them! But thats not all he did, he snuck into the room and felt Elsa up, waking her up and telling her to suck his cock! She got really into it and then he returned the favor by eating her 18 year old pussy! Next it was Hollie's turn, he woke up his step daughter who swallowed his meat before he filled her tight twat up! All while their mom was sleeping next to them! Hollies step dad finally dropped his load all over her mouth and told her to get back to bed and not tell anyone!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 343MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 00:41:39
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/ab692408db4ab/SleepingSurprise.mp4
Added: Apr 24, 2024 10:05 am
I Can Show You Daddy

Norah Nova and Rock Norah is planning on going out with her boyfriend Michael. Her dad is not very happy about this. He doesnt like Michael, because he knows what its like to be a boy his age and he doesnt like his daughter spending time with miscreants like that. But Norah is some what of an excellent negotiator. She proposes a deal. If she shows her daddy what shes going to do with Michael, he will let her go out with him. At first hes not sure what shes talking about. She tells him to get on the bed and climbs on top of him. She lifts up her skirt to reveal sexy lacy lingerie. His baby girl is so sexy. After taking off her clothes she starts to kiss down his chest until she gets to his dick. She sucks his dick with her stockings and shoes and panties still on.Then he flips her over and lifts her legs up above her head while he sucks on her clit and flicks it around with his tongue. She moans, throwing her head back in pleasure and grinding her pussy against his mouth. He grabs her and holds her so he can fuck her while he stands with her legs wrapped around his waist. Then he fucks her from behind until she climbs on top of him to bounce on his dick. They continue to fuck in several different positions until he cums in her mouth.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 319MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration; 00:13:49
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/892199e2ef1d6/i_can_show_you.wmv
Added: Apr 24, 2024 4:04 am
Skylar Vox - All In The Step-Family - Fucking my Best Friends Dad

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:38:36
Size: 1160 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cf07482599bd7/All_In_The_StepFamily_S1E10.mp4
Added: Apr 23, 2024 10:04 pm
Angelina Moon - Petite Slut Angelina Moon Seduces Her Stepdaddy

Angelina Moon is the cutest little mynx you'll see today! She's been such a good girl all year long, and her stepdaddy is finally rewarding her for it. He'd secretly been having fantasies about her for so long and had felt that same desire bursting out of her as well. Today is the day when they will both slip. Angelina looked irresistible in her little summer dress. Stepdaddy's thick cock is just want she needed to satiate her wild teenage hormones. She gripped onto it and started sucking like her life depended on it and then got treated with a quickie. Her tight pussy was left pulsating rapidly long after he pulled out.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:25:50
Size: 969 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f2bb4eca84aa5/Petite_Slut_Angelina_Moon_Seduces_Her_Stepdaddy.mp4
Added: Apr 23, 2024 4:04 pm
Anal Delinquent 4 Fuck My Ass Step-Daddy - Mandy Muse

You loved Mandy's last Anal Delinquent scene so much that we had to bring her back for a sequel. This time she's been practicing for stepdad's big cock, and she wants it bad.

Tags: butt fucking , taboo , facial , ass fuck

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:30:02
Size: 396 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c905808821e17/Anal_Delinquent_Fuck_My_Ass.mp4