Lucy Heart, Rebecca Volpetti, Esperanza Del Horno. Triple Trouble

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.21 GB
Duration: 00:45:12
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: Lucy Heart, Rebecca Volpetti & Esperanza Del Horno

The always elegant Esperanza del Horno is leaving on a business trip. Erik Everhard, her boyfriend, takes advantage of the fact she's gone to book dates with girls he met online. Lucy Heart and Rebecca Volpatti are surprised to have been double-booked, but they make the most of it by initiating a threesome! However, they are soon interrupted by Esperanza, who returns home and catches her boyfriend in the act of not only cheating on her with one girl--but two sluts! These three cock hungry hotties then decide to gang up on poor Erik, who gets punished by getting overwhelmed with pussy galore! Will Erik be able to satisfy all three of these luscious ladies, or will Esperanza realize that she should go away more often--especially if it means that she'll be able to share her boyfriend's big dick with two of the hottest sluts Europe has to offer!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/2v78cxd87cqz
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 25, 2023 1:10 pm
Lucie Fernandez, Teressa Bizarre - Double Christmas Punishment

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:28:15

Actors: Lucie Fernandez, Teressa Bizarre

Spain

When you know where all the naughty girls live, it's impossible not to have a merry Christmas - Oldje gets the best Christmas punishment a nasty old man could hope for. Santa's little helpers are the two hungry teens, Teressa Bizarre and Lucie Fernandez, who make John feel like it's Christmas day as they tease him and suck his old cock until David gets turned on watching the two girls soak his dick in saliva so he'll soon join John on the couch for a blowjob that he'll reward Teressa for by eating her out and fingering her until she starts moaning. The naughty girls get fucked doggy style while they're making out with each other and our Oldjes make sure both of them come before starting a contest of who can make them moan louder - the girls suck their dirty old cocks and swallow it all in the end.Lucie Fernandez

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/pfkevbc8xjfx
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 25, 2023 11:53 am
Little Caprice. My USA trip - Part three - California, Arizona, Nevada

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:34:30

Actors: Little Caprice

This report is from our US trip! This time, we were at Santa Monica, than we travelled arround with our car to Arizona, this was the best part on our trip, I made my dream come true! To see the Horshoe bend and Anthelope Canyon! After, we were back in Vegas for last days, and finish our great trip, with wild sex starting on the pool, and continue in one room... not our! what a great time check this video, and have fun with us! Xoxo...

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/neqrn1xql9sl
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 25, 2023 11:50 am
Little Caprice & Ana Foxxx. A Long Time Coming

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 5.23 GB
Duration: 00:29:44
Resolution: 3840x2160

Actors: Little Caprice, Ana Foxxx

Ana and her husband have traveled all over Europe, and while in Prague, they met a hot couple who showed then all the local places of interest. Now it's their turn to host their new found friends, and they are staying with Ana and her husband in their home in LA. The bond has been fast and obvious, and they have been wanting to take this friendship to a new level for some time. So after a few glasses of champagne, the sexual tension builds, and it's time to live out their hottest fantasy.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/614yso8gh2jo
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 25, 2023 11:47 am
Little Caprice. Anal Blues

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:36:35

Actors: Little Caprice

You know, I told you that sometimes I really want a good and romantic sex, with a little extra. And exactly this happened this day... Hm... I prepared my equipment, dress me sexy on, and waited for my lover, ti present myself ???? enjoy this amazing anal video
Xoxo Caprice

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/q77pi2kn2xoo
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 25, 2023 11:45 am
Little Caprice, Ana Foxxx - A Long Time Coming

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.58 GB
Duration: 00:29:44

Actors: Little Caprice, Ana Foxxx

Ana and her husband have traveled all over Europe, and while in Prague, they met a hot couple who showed then all the local places of interest. Now it's their turn to host their new found friends, and they are staying with Ana and her husband in their home in LA. The bond has been fast and obvious, and they have been wanting to take this friendship to a new level for some time. So after a few glasses of champagne, the sexual tension builds, and it's time to live out their hottest fantasy.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/8g06zs26lo56
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 24, 2023 5:25 pm
Lexy Gold, Charlie Dean - On Her Day

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:22:31

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/v0ctpk2pcnes
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 24, 2023 3:45 pm
Lexi Luna. Stepson Blackmails Cheating Wife Lexi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:41:00
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Lexi Luna

Busty brunette Lexi Luna is a stay-at-home wife that loves living lavishly on her husband's dime. The impetuous beauty enjoys a life loaded with luxurious shopping sprees, and she even cheats on her husband with younger studs.When it comes to slacker stepson Robby Echo, Lexi puts on an act, constantly nagging him about lying on the couch all day. As he prepares for a job interview set up by his father, Robby walks by Lexi's bedroom and eavesdrops: He hears his stepmother setting up a date with another guy! Afterwards, Robby constructs a plan to catch her red-handed and red-faced in the heat of passion...When Lexi and her boy-toy are making out on the couch, Robby sneaks in with his cellphone and snaps photos. He then confronts the hypocritical slut, staring at her naked knockers and rudely commenting, "Now I see why my father married you."Desperate and nearly hopeless, Lexi covers herself up and tries to negotiate with Robby to get herself out of deep trouble. That's when Robby demands sexual favors from Lexi in exchange for keeping her secret. Lexi comprehends that she's being blackmailed by her creepy stepson ... and that she has no choice but to comply with his sick, taboo demands!With her massive breasts on display, Lexi kneels before Robby, slurping his thick rod even as they continue bickering. She gags and gurgles while sucking cock, slobbering over his meat throughout. Robbie grips her by the hair and smacks her round rump. He eats Lexi's wet cunt as she moans lustfully.Nasty Lexi fondles her slit as the blackmailer slam-fucks her bald cunt. The wayward wife realizes that she's enjoying her lewd encounter with her stepson. This crude family affair features hard cock riding and intense fucking, until compliant Lexi props up her tits for the climax. She begs Robbie not to cum on her face, saying that's only for his father. But Robbie ignores her, firing a hot load of spunk onto Lexi's pretty kisser. Offended, she exclaims, "God damn it, Robbie!"

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9yzf2jt48krg
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 24, 2023 2:06 pm
Lexi Luna. Sexy Mrs. Clause Gets Her Fix

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:42:39

Actors: Lexi Luna

Lexi Luna is the super hot Mrs. Clause today. Her outfit is painted on with her great body. The reindeer step son spies on her as she starts playing with herself. He takes pictures of her before getting caught. She makes him go down on her since he's being a creeper. He does a good enough job that she returns the favor with a great blowjob. She fucks him from different positions until she makes his cock explode cum onto her face.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/jetj5oy2nh1u
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 24, 2023 12:27 pm
Lexi Luna, Vina Sky - Mechanic Appreciation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 403.6 MB
Duration: 00:30:53

Actors: Lexi Luna, Vina Sky
2018-08-21

Cute Asian teen Vina needs her car fixed, and her friend Oliver is happy to help out, especially when Vina decides to thank her with a blowjob! When Vina has to take a break to answer her phone, she doesn't realize that her stepmom Lexi decided to take over. When Vina finds her stepmother sucking her friend's cock, Lexi leads the teens into the bedroom for a threesome, teaching Vina exactly how to deepthroat Oliver's cock before eating her stepdaughter's pussy. Oliver gives both babes some thorough bodywork before jizzing all over Lexi's huge tits and watching Vina lick it off!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/jb6ihtdg3dvg
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 24, 2023 11:47 am
Lexi Lore, Violet Rain - Cock Gobbling Cousin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:28:12

Actors: Lexi Lore, Violet Rain
2018-11-16

Ricky Spanish and his stepsister Violet Rain have been fucking since their parents got together and they're great in bed together. Ricky knows just how to make his stepsister cum, and in return Violet knows that Ricky loves it when she gets on her knees and sucks him off when she's had enough. As the stepsiblings bask in the afterglow, Ricky lets Violet know that her cousin Lexi Lore is coming over.Violet isn't Lexi's biggest fan, which makes things awkward around the Thanksgiving dinner table. When Violet's mom Dava Foxx is distracted getting dinner ready, Lexi flashes her tits at Ricky's dad, Sebastian Diox. When Dava is distracted, Lexi fake drops her cutlery and crawls beneath the table to try giving Ricky a BJ. Violet cuts her off at the pass, so Lexi turns her attention to Sebastian as Violet stakes her claim on her stepbro with her hot little mouth. The girls wait until Dava leaves the room, then kick it into overdrive so they can get their respective lover's off, swallow every drop, and get back to the table before mom finds out!Later, Lexi joins Ricky in his room and mentions that she doesn't think Violet likes her. The two are starting to get frisky as Violet walks in and catches them in the act. The brunette is determined to prove that she can please Ricky better than their cousin ever could, and the next thing Ricky knows he's the object of both girls sucking him off. They take turns banging him, exploring a variety of positions that are each more enticing than the last. The teens are startled when Ricky's dad walks in on them, but when Lexi promises to fuck him later he backs off and watches as Ricky gluts his cousin with a creampie. He's just finishing up when Violet's mom walks in on their threesome exhibitionist fuck fest.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9v261wuho7ud
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 24, 2023 11:45 am
Lexi Lore, Violet Rain - Cock Gobbling Cousin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.28 GB
Duration: 00:28:12

Actors: Lexi Lore, Violet Rain
2018-11-16

Ricky Spanish and his stepsister Violet Rain have been fucking since their parents got together and they're great in bed together. Ricky knows just how to make his stepsister cum, and in return Violet knows that Ricky loves it when she gets on her knees and sucks him off when she's had enough. As the stepsiblings bask in the afterglow, Ricky lets Violet know that her cousin Lexi Lore is coming over.Violet isn't Lexi's biggest fan, which makes things awkward around the Thanksgiving dinner table. When Violet's mom Dava Foxx is distracted getting dinner ready, Lexi flashes her tits at Ricky's dad, Sebastian Diox. When Dava is distracted, Lexi fake drops her cutlery and crawls beneath the table to try giving Ricky a BJ. Violet cuts her off at the pass, so Lexi turns her attention to Sebastian as Violet stakes her claim on her stepbro with her hot little mouth. The girls wait until Dava leaves the room, then kick it into overdrive so they can get their respective lover's off, swallow every drop, and get back to the table before mom finds out!Later, Lexi joins Ricky in his room and mentions that she doesn't think Violet likes her. The two are starting to get frisky as Violet walks in and catches them in the act. The brunette is determined to prove that she can please Ricky better than their cousin ever could, and the next thing Ricky knows he's the object of both girls sucking him off. They take turns banging him, exploring a variety of positions that are each more enticing than the last. The teens are startled when Ricky's dad walks in on them, but when Lexi promises to fuck him later he backs off and watches as Ricky gluts his cousin with a creampie. He's just finishing up when Violet's mom walks in on their threesome exhibitionist fuck fest.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/c408k3ynn6np
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 24, 2023 11:43 am
Lexi Layo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:22:31

Actors: Lexi Layo

Sexy secretary Lexi Layo was topless when her boss walked in on her. She apologizes for spilling coffee on her shirt. He was not mad but rather horny at the sight of her beautiful tits and proceeds to ask her to take her skirt off and continue working. Before you know it, sexual tension is in the air so they fuck wildly until they both orgasm.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/vm5tpex8fuwo
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 23, 2023 9:57 pm
Lana Rhoades. Gorgeous Lana Rhoades Takes Control of Big Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.42 GB
Duration: 00:54:58

Actors: Lana Rhoades

Gorgeous Lana Rhoades has perfect blue eyes and natural big tits. This horny brunette talks dirty while taking a big cock inside of her wet pussy. Her perfect tits bounce and she moans in pleasure while getting fucked.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/k15ay1uip2sr
CurlyS22S
Added: Sep 23, 2023 7:59 pm
Kyler Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.47 GB
Duration: 00:34:28

Actors: Kyler Quinn

Hello Everyone... this is a brand new brand I'm launching with this clip right here. It's called, "POV Pound Pieces" and the videos are 100% POV, with a LOT of blowjob-ing, and a fair amout of 100% POV action. This clip here is a good 20minutes plus of dick sucking with another 6-7 minutes of fucking (outside) until I nutt inside of her (of course). Most of these clips will be creampies, as that is just Nature's Way, but sometimes they might be different, and if so I will notate that! The girls will also be an assortment of pure amateur girls (like the 18auditions selections), amateur, semi-pro, and pro. I'll always notate what is what. This girl here has done 10 scenes or so so far but I only saw one of them out. She's REALLY hot in my opinion. I need to try to shoot with her again. PS - the price on this brand will be a bit lower due to the editing being WAY easier and the time of the video will generally not be as long as the 'Standard, Multi-Cam' Edits that I do, which generally last an 50mins to an hour on average. Thank you! And please let me know what you think of this new venture!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/xwkgdrdi0lrf