Author
greenhornet
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 26, 2011 9:57 pm
page not found is the message i get
silentbutdeadly
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 28, 2011 9:02 pm
same here. page not found. bad link or taken down? i dont know. there's just something about this girl. Very Happy
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Feb 28, 2011 9:35 pm
I so hope that there's somebody out there who could give us a taste of something. What a treat some new pix or a clip would be. Fingers crossed.
candyland
Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2011 4:19 am
seriously, buy the video, you wont be disappointed. I was hesitant because i didn't see anything in the preview pics. But when i watched it, i was pleasantly surprised.
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2011 4:22 am
Can you give us a short clip, a good vidsnap or anything? I'd like to know a little more before I try to find a way to come up with the dough. Thanks.
therabbit2
Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2011 8:35 am
Here is the pic again :

screenshot
stonecoldtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 01, 2011 3:14 pm
It's about time!
spikeizback
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2011 3:52 pm
stonecoldtx wrote:
It's about time!

Really?! How about thank you?!
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm
I'm hoping "it's about time" meant to the model, not the poster. That said, thanks are always in order for a post. I'm hoping very much for something more to be treated to. Thanks in advance.
greenhornet
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2011 5:17 am
thank you spike
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2011 5:26 am
candyland wrote:
seriously, buy the video, you wont be disappointed. I was hesitant because i didn't see anything in the preview pics. But when i watched it, i was pleasantly surprised.

can you help us out with, if not a clip, at least a vidcap of a surprising good bit? thanks!
stonecoldtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 02, 2011 10:29 am
chicoron wrote:
I'm hoping "it's about time" meant to the model, not the poster. That said, thanks are always in order for a post. I'm hoping very much for something more to be treated to. Thanks in advance.

Yep, that's exactly what I meant by my post--it's about time she let the "Cat out of the bag", as another poster stated . . .

And by the way, "Thanks!"
safetysam
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2011 12:41 pm
Glad this hottie is finally showing the goods. Hope she does not get too chunky like her sister.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2011 2:04 pm
safetysam wrote:
Glad this hottie is finally showing the goods.

Is this true? Can someone show us some proof?
blah blah
Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2011 10:23 pm
Confirmed. You get a good look at the tits in latest set, decent (though mostly covered) look at the pussy in the set before. The pussy shots are basically what the tit shots have been the past 2 years, which means little peeks here n there. But the latest photoset has finally ended the titty-teasing. Hopefully it's finally the start of forward progression.

Unfortunately, I can't provide proof.

Basically, her photosets are finally starting to reveal what her dvds have been showing all year.

Take it for what it's worth...but the goods have now officially been on display in both her pics and vids.

Edit: From what I heard a while back, she is on the no-post list because her site still has the Title-18 legalese, making it appear to be a -18 site. Until he updates that, she is not allowed here.