Author
mlmirm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm
I know we can't post her pics here...but just to let you know that Haley finally dropped her panties in the latest set...she has a small flat slit so it is a little hard to see in some pics...but this is finally a big step...something about her drives me nuts
spikeizback
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2011 3:29 pm
How come we can't post her stuff?
mlmirm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 20, 2011 5:06 pm
isn't her site on the prohibited list?
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm
I think prohibitions date back to the pre-18 days. Now, a waiting world asks that you go for it.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2011 7:51 pm
about time, can you give us a peek?
crazylegs77
Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm
proof or it didnt happen lol Wink
Moose Thompson
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 20, 2011 10:16 pm
Let's see it!
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 21, 2011 1:38 am
mlmirm wrote:
isn't her site on the prohibited list?

I have a copy of the old list and it's not on there. Of course her -18 material is not to be posted for any reason. So if you do post 18+ stuff, make damn sure it's 18+.
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2011 3:05 am
She's well past 18 by now, past 20, in fact. It would be a treat to see some new pix here.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2011 9:11 am
can someone give us a taste?
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm
mlmirm wrote:
I know we can't post her pics here...but just to let you know that Haley finally dropped her panties in the latest set...she has a small flat slit so it is a little hard to see in some pics...but this is finally a big step...something about her drives me nuts

you've teased us with something to read, now can you give us something to see?
candyland
Poster
Added: Feb 23, 2011 1:19 am
not trying to sound like a commercial here, but if you get her newest video, she is bottomless for many scenes. She has a wonderfully small little slit. So tiny. I cant wait for her to show us what lies with in.
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Feb 23, 2011 4:19 am
candyland wrote:
not trying to sound like a commercial here, but if you get her newest video, she is bottomless for many scenes. She has a wonderfully small little slit. So tiny. I cant wait for her to show us what lies with in.

Please refer to previous message. (please please please)
crazylegs77
Poster
Added: Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm
headline says ''Haley finally showing it'' yet i dont see her showing it....where's the proof?
bullyy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm
no proof here beacause of some stupid politic. She was 18 few years ago and admins still wants proof 4 that. Strange.