Thanks
Asaru
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 03, 2012 2:28 pm
Thanks for the new set!
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jul 03, 2012 10:58 pm
I like the picture sets so much better then the videos because we don't have to watch her pitiful posing skills. Just downloaded the last two videos (thank you very much by the way) and her posing was atrocious. If you want to see something funny play either of the videos at 4x, it's hysterical how she does the same poses almost the same distance apart but it's so much more evident on fast forward.
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Jul 04, 2012 4:34 am
thanks!! she is great but most of these girls have no clue how to pose and the camera man doesn't help out. What I always find funny is why not act for the video camera and pose for the camera??? Jen H knew how to do that and a few others.

I still love her Mr. Green
durlindano
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 04, 2012 5:14 am
Tnx for these new sets Smile
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jul 05, 2012 3:18 am
BenButtons wrote:
thanks!! she is great but most of these girls have no clue how to pose and the camera man doesn't help out. What I always find funny is why not act for the video camera and pose for the camera??? Jen H knew how to do that and a few others.

That's a great point a decent camera man can get good stuff from the models, that's not the case here. But seriously BB play 34-1 on 4x's speed, it's funny.
Thanks Ricky!
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Jul 05, 2012 4:26 am
greendoor wrote:
BenButtons wrote:

That's a great point a decent camera man can get good stuff from the models, that's not the case here. But seriously BB play 34-1 on 4x's speed, it's funny.
Thanks Ricky!

I will Very Happy tomorrow night thanks
kevsfa
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 06, 2012 11:47 pm
Thanks for these!
jonybgood
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 07, 2012 12:06 am
amazing post now that is haley as i love to see her great vids!!!!!!
arrowwes
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 07, 2012 3:55 am
Thank you Ricky for ALL your Haley posts. Very Happy
buttburglar
Poster
Added: Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm
Mmkay. How the crap has not one person in the universe posted Haley's two last updates? Answer: Kitty-kats that our 'hero' stold from is down. I did a few updates myself(I had membership), and might have to do it again, I see here. But this is sad. Of 3,5 billion penis-owners in the world(minus a few to young and too old, and a coupla gays), not ONE worthy dude sees it fitting to share his Haley-goodness to the web? I find this scandalous and ridonkulous, to say the least. Kitty-kats go down in flames, and we're in an evil life-sucking vacuum? Are we amoeba? Stupid? Totally unable to find a way? COME ON GUYS! WTF?? And bring her videos, too. I don't wanna be one of the 2 people in the world bringing the shit(I'm responsible for dvd 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29 and 30 being available.) BRING IT, BITCHES!
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm
buttburglar wrote:
Mmkay. How the crap has not one person in the universe posted Haley's two last updates? Answer: Kitty-kats that our 'hero' stold from is down. I did a few updates myself(I had membership), and might have to do it again, I see here. But this is sad. Of 3,5 billion penis-owners in the world(minus a few to young and too old, and a coupla gays), not ONE worthy dude sees it fitting to share his Haley-goodness to the web? I find this scandalous and ridonkulous, to say the least. Kitty-kats go down in flames, and we're in an evil life-sucking vacuum? Are we amoeba? Stupid? Totally unable to find a way? COME ON GUYS! WTF?? And bring her videos, too. I don't wanna be one of the 2 people in the world bringing the shit(I'm responsible for dvd 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29 and 30 being available.) BRING IT, BITCHES!

it's not down son Mr. Green
Dick44
Poster
Added: Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm
BenButtons wrote:
buttburglar wrote:

it's not down son Mr. Green

Not down? Temporary maybe. I can't get to it when I click my link. Maybe it is repairs and updates. Only time will tell. Smile

Did everyone see the makeover of haley's site?