Author
OneSecondMan
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 03, 2022 9:20 am
Alexis - Doe Eyed Natural - 03/03/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

She's an exotic beauty with big beautiful brown eyes and the most amazing & firm naturals you've ever seen! She's never done adult before, but wants to start, and is very comfortable with herself sexually... We first see her at a popular tourist destination, wearing a seethrough top and miniskirt & boots... we enjoy her beautiful figure as she teases us upskirt and exposes those perfect breasts! Panties come off, and she's fingering herself, then walking in the nude with those boots on! Back home, she does a striptease dance to the music, and we get to enjoy her perfect assets from all angles. She then masturbates with her fingers naturally to orgasm, then does the same with the Magic Wand and has an even stronger orgasm. Fingering herself, she talks about how she first masturbated and lost her virginity, then spreads and shows off her clit and plays with her labia. Using the Big Ten Toy, she fucks herself missionary, then rides it so deep, she takes it down 9.5 inches!!! Wanting more, she then uses the Big Ten in combination with the Magic Wand to another strong orgasm. Notice how she stretches her vagina as she gapes herself for the first time! Also, secondary views of her dancing and masturbating, along with the sexy dildo ride... More to come of this beautiful, sexy and tattoo-free natural beauty in part 2!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Believe it or not, she is getting married; and one of the things she wanted to try out was to shoot adult. Her fiancee is quite a nice guy, and very down to earth, and they both seem to live in a good, positive relationship. So anyway, she had sent these images a bit before Christmas last year: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 and then some nudes #8 #9 #10 a few weeks later. So we set up a shoot, and as she is local it was easier for her to come down and try out FTV for the day. She came with a cute outfit, more her style of wear than FTV style, but very cute on her -- the seethrough corset top, miniskirt and boots. We went right out to a tourist locale and started shooting, teasing and such; she has that very pretty face and those big brown doe-eyes (probably thanks to the filipina side) and of course, that perfect tattoo-free naturally perfect body. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen such perfect round breasts in years. They are literally perfect. Lots of teasers and her showing off perfection, then back home to masturbate. She can get off through her fingers, so we did that at start, then move on to the Magic Wand for a stronger orgasm. We get pretty closeups of her privates, then I tested her out to see how she would do with the Big Ten. Bigger than what she is used to, but still doable, she warms up to it, and eventually does take it down super deep, pretty much taking the entire 10 inches! Also got some good secondary camera views of her dancing, as well as masturbating/riding. More to come of her on her second shoot day.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Naturally Erotic

screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 9 Clips

Resolution : 1920*1080 / 3840*2160
Type: MP4
Total Duration : 43:10
Total Size: 3.68 GB / 7.00 GB

Download

1080p

alexis-00009571-01-1080p.mp4
alexis-00009571-02-1080p.mp4
alexis-00009571-03-1080p.mp4
alexis-00009571-04-1080p.mp4
alexis-00009571-05-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
alexis-00009571-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
alexis-00009571-09-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 08, 2022 2:04 pm
Alexis II - Doe Eyed Natural 2 - 03/07/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

Our beautiful and perfect-figured exotic brunette continues to grace us with her sexy look, this time at her mom's house... showing her cute girl next door side with a pretty red summer dress. But guess what? She's got a butt plug under there! Spreading her butt cheeks and showing off her penetrated ass, she then does a nice hard breast massage, squeezing those perfect breasts as hard as she can (her breasts are super firm!) and also plays with her nipples. Indoors, she follows through with more butt play, starting with a long pink dildo, fucking herself in the kitchen, then riding it and going 7 inches deep! She then gets kinkier, with a glass dildo in the butt, and a long vibrator in her vagina, double penetrating herself! Using the Magic Wand again, she has a nice strong orgasm, and notice those vaginal contractions affecting her butt movements on the glass toy. She then gapes her butt... Putting on a sexy form fitting dress and heels, she teases her body again, then starts fingering herself, pushing four fingers in her very wet vagina... Using the biggest toy yet, she takes on the Glass FT\/ Monster Toy, and manages to get most of it in her, but its really pushes her limits! Notice how tight her vagina is using any of these big toys, locking onto it without falling out! Finishing herself off, she uses a very thick vibrating dildo and pounds herself hard and deep to another orgasm. As the day comes to an end, she shows off her more 'darker' side, with a black fishnet stockings and garter, corset and fucks herself with the Big Ten once more till she's totally exhausted! Enjoy this natural beauty, she's got the perfect tattoo-free figure, and a very sensual way about her Smile

Living close by, she had a nice opportunity the next day to shoot at her mom's place. Made for a very cute and cosy location for her second part. She also had a really cute summer dress that gave her a total girl next door look. Of course, there's a kinky surprise under that dress, with her hiding a butt plug! Spreading her butt cheeks and showing off her penetrated ass, she then does a nice hard breast massage, squeezing those perfect breasts as hard as she can (her breasts are super firm!) and also plays with her nipples. Indoors, she follows through with more butt play, starting with a long pink dildo, fucking herself in the kitchen, then riding it and going 7 inches deep! She then gets kinkier, with a glass dildo in the butt, and a long vibrator in her vagina, double penetrating herself! Using the Magic Wand again, she has a nice strong orgasm, and notice those vaginal contractions affecting her butt movements on the glass toy. She then gapes her butt... Putting on a sexy form fitting dress and heels, she teases her body again, then starts fingering herself, pushing four fingers in her very wet vagina... Using the biggest toy yet, she takes on the Glass FT\/ Monster Toy, and manages to get most of it in her, but its really pushes her limits! Notice how tight her vagina is using any of these big toys, locking onto it without falling out! Finishing herself off, she uses a very thick vibrating dildo and pounds herself hard and deep to another orgasm. As the day comes to an end, she shows off her more 'darker' side, with a black fishnet stockings and garter, corset and fucks herself with the Big Ten once more till she's totally exhausted! Enjoy this natural beauty, she's got the perfect tattoo-free figure, and a very sensual way about her Smile

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Filling Her Up

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 7 Clips

Total Duration : 37:40
Total Size: 3.21 GB / 6.10 GB

Download

1080p

alexis-ii-00009575-01-1080p.mp4
alexis-ii-00009575-02-1080p.mp4
alexis-ii-00009575-03-1080p.mp4
alexis-ii-00009575-04-1080p.mp4
alexis-ii-00009575-05-1080p.mp4
alexis-ii-00009575-06-1080p.mp4
alexis-ii-00009575-07-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 09, 2022 9:25 am
Dee - Even Bustier Return - 03/09/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

The stunning and sexual blonde Dee is back after a number of years! She sits down in the hallway and reintroduces herself in a short red dress that shows her amazing cleavage as well as a peek between the thighs where we note she has no panties on for her FT\/ MILFs return visit. After discussing some of the fun aspects of being so busty, she pulls the top of her dress down and we see a nice hard breast massage from close up, and seeing that shapely pair get squeezed is so sensual. Spreading her legs on the bench seat - still wearing her high heel shoes - we see her touching her privates with her fingers and then licking the tips to enjoy her own taste...and continuing to masturbate until she enjolys a nice orgasm with a mini-squirt! Next we see her in the bedroom wearing a lacy pink nightie, admiring her own reflection in the mirror and playing with her boobs before slipping nude into the bathtub and reaching for a pink suction cup dildo. We watch as she lays back and lathers herself up in the warm water, rubbing a sponge all over body as she talks about some of her fun sexual history...and then masturbating with her hands and the pink dildo, sticking it against the side of the tub and penetrating herself! After getting out of the tub we see her in a towel rubbing lotion all over that curvy body, massaging it into her skin to keep moisturized...and then she reaches for the vintage Vibraking toy, holding it against her clitoris until she enjoys a nice strong climax from the powerful vibrations. Going outdoors in an orange bikini, we see her on a padded chair taking a glass toy into her mouth for some oral fun before inserting it, fucking herself right out in the open! Finishing off the day with a relaxing shower, we watch as she soaps up those breasts one more time with a loofah, letting the water course over her sensual curves...and then pressing her boobs up against the glass to make two perfect circles! We're treated to one last masturbation scene as she sits on the shower stool, fucking herself with a large yellow vibrating toy for a soaking wet orgasm! It's a delightful and very sexual return visit for busty, beautiful blonde Dee Williams right here on FT\/ MILFs.

Model Comments :

Hi my name is Dee Williams. I was born in Texas but have spent most of my adult life in various cities on the west coast. When I'm relaxing, I enjoy comedy or superhero movies. I enjoy cooking, especially spending hours learning to make authentic ethnic or comfort dishes. I enjoy raising pets- I've had dogs, cats, ferrets, a rat, many guinea pigs and hamsters. I currently have two white Persian kitties that I love to snuggle with. I really appreciate a partner with a good sense of humor who likes to spend their time relaxing at home with me. My favorite place to vacation is a nice sunny beach. I've been lucky to get to do most of the things on my bucket list; the only one I haven't done yet is go to space, but hopefully someday!

Hi, Lia here. I'm just gonna say I might have an unhealthy obsession with Dee Williams. Maybe because it's her accent it's super cute. You can hear it if you listen closely or most likely it's probably it's her ginormous 34G boobs. It is definitely hard to focus on anything else when she is standing in front of you. So that's how I decided to spend the day. Focusing on her and her amazing awesome plentiful breast. Which entails lathering them up in soap, bubbles, lotion, and showers. Don't worry she gets into a few hard climaxes for herself along the way. D is 100% all woman and personally, I dig that about her. I can see why there are so many other people on the Internet obsessed with her like me. Enjoy Dee

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Enhanced Desire!

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 11 Clips

Total Duration : 01:21:45
Total Size: 6.97 GB / 13.2 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dee-00001727-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dee-00001727-09-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dee-00001727-08-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 17, 2022 8:51 am
Harper - Extreme Anal Records - 03/11/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

We're introduced to adorably sexy and tiny Harper in a sheer red dress that clearly shows her nipples right through the fabric...she has brought a whole bouquet of her own personal toys and has them laid out on the pool table, and we immediately see how extreme this woman is! She is VERY into anal sex and loves stretching out her ass with fisting and large toys galore so anal fans are in for quite the treat today on FT\/. She has also come prepared with her own heavy-duty lube which she mixes up in a big bottle, and her first warmup is some deep anal fingering and near-fisting! Laying on her side we see her stuffing multiple full-size billiard balls into her ass, then using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy for vibration play to bring herself to her first creamy orgasm of the day - with the pool balls still inside her ass to pop out after! Heading out to the backyard, we watch as she inserts one end of a long flexible toy in her vagina and the other end in her ass for naughty double penetration fun, then she changes into a skimpy bikini before lowering herself onto an enormous glass buttplug toy...and she enjoys the deep filling penetration so much it makes her squirt all over the ground! Next up we see her in a sexy blue dress, letting her boobs out and then sitting on the ground with her legs spread with no panties on, fingering herself daringly. Indoors in the kitchen we see her drop the dress and start dancing in the nude to some fun music, and wow that body looks amazing as she moves to the rhythm. Next we see another large toy, this time a realistic human hand which she covers in slippery lube and penetrates herself with, basically fisting her vagina with the entire hand! Bending over she moves the toy from her vagina to her ass for some truly impressive anal fisting before reaching back with her own fist to use the real thing. Afterwards she heads into the bathroom in a miniskirt and heels, undressing and climbing into the tub...and penetrating herself anally with a massive brown dildo suction-cupped to the tub as we watch from above! After putting on a white top with slits cut into the front and sides she steps into the shower, getting soaking wet so the fabric of her shirt turns basically see-through like a wet t-shirt contest. As the sun began to set she headed back to the outdoors for another huge toy, this time a massive bullet-shaped anal plug followed by a little rosebudding! The last toy of the day seems tiny by comparison but it's a dildo hooked up to the hose for some fun water-splashing play and we see Harper fucking herself with it and enjoying the wet squirting fun. Get ready for some very extreme anal fun with lovely little Harper, who's enjoying each and every toy (and fist) today on FT\/ Girls!

VIDEO I - Real Big Things Anally

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 10 Clips

Total Duration : 01:22:15
Total Size: 7.01 GB / 13.3 GB

Download

1080p

harper-00009567-01-1080p.mp4
harper-00009567-02-1080p.mp4
harper-00009567-03-1080p.mp4
harper-00009567-04-1080p.mp4
harper-00009567-05-1080p.mp4
harper-00009567-06-1080p.mp4
harper-00009567-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
harper-00009567-09-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 17, 2022 8:59 am
Harper - Extreme Anal Records - 03/11/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

We're introduced to adorably sexy and tiny Harper in a sheer red dress that clearly shows her nipples right through the fabric...she has brought a whole bouquet of her own personal toys and has them laid out on the pool table, and we immediately see how extreme this woman is! She is VERY into anal sex and loves stretching out her ass with fisting and large toys galore so anal fans are in for quite the treat today on FT\/. She has also come prepared with her own heavy-duty lube which she mixes up in a big bottle, and her first warmup is some deep anal fingering and near-fisting! Laying on her side we see her stuffing multiple full-size billiard balls into her ass, then using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy for vibration play to bring herself to her first creamy orgasm of the day - with the pool balls still inside her ass to pop out after! Heading out to the backyard, we watch as she inserts one end of a long flexible toy in her vagina and the other end in her ass for naughty double penetration fun, then she changes into a skimpy bikini before lowering herself onto an enormous glass buttplug toy...and she enjoys the deep filling penetration so much it makes her squirt all over the ground! Next up we see her in a sexy blue dress, letting her boobs out and then sitting on the ground with her legs spread with no panties on, fingering herself daringly. Indoors in the kitchen we see her drop the dress and start dancing in the nude to some fun music, and wow that body looks amazing as she moves to the rhythm. Next we see another large toy, this time a realistic human hand which she covers in slippery lube and penetrates herself with, basically fisting her vagina with the entire hand! Bending over she moves the toy from her vagina to her ass for some truly impressive anal fisting before reaching back with her own fist to use the real thing. Afterwards she heads into the bathroom in a miniskirt and heels, undressing and climbing into the tub...and penetrating herself anally with a massive brown dildo suction-cupped to the tub as we watch from above! After putting on a white top with slits cut into the front and sides she steps into the shower, getting soaking wet so the fabric of her shirt turns basically see-through like a wet t-shirt contest. As the sun began to set she headed back to the outdoors for another huge toy, this time a massive bullet-shaped anal plug followed by a little rosebudding! The last toy of the day seems tiny by comparison but it's a dildo hooked up to the hose for some fun water-splashing play and we see Harper fucking herself with it and enjoying the wet squirting fun. Get ready for some very extreme anal fun with lovely little Harper, who's enjoying each and every toy (and fist) today on FT\/ Girls!

VIDEO II - Huge Dildo Penetration

1 Video Splitted To 15 Clips

Total Duration : 01:25:54
Total Size: 7:32 GB / 13.9 GB

Download

1080p

harper-00009566-01-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
harper-00009566-03-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
harper-00009566-06-1080p.mp4
harper-00009566-07-1080p.mp4
harper-00009566-08-1080p.mp4
harper-00009566-09-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
harper-00009566-11-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
harper-00009566-14-1080p.mp4
harper-00009566-15-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 17, 2022 9:57 am
Summer - Orgasmic Beach Bunny - 03/17/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

Fun, charismatic, and total first timer Summer is excited for her very first shoot, and she's open and willing to try it all for FT\/! She's not shy about showing herself out in public either! We first meet her at a christmas event, and she's wearing a loose fitting sweater dress... and we get some amazing upskirt and downblouse views! She loves rubbing her clit too... Back home she masturbates to orgasm with just her fingers, and its pretty incredible she can get off without a vibrator! Notice her strong vaginal contractions. We get extreme closeups of her privates, and her prominent clit as she fingers and tastes her wetness. After a little pee scene, she tries the Magic Wand Toy, and wow, her orgasms are even stronger! Notice those amazing vaginal contractions on orgasm. She's a natural for sure... She then tries the Big Ten Toy, and wow does it stuff her petite body, notice it push up her belly as it goes deep, and her buthole as well! Then in combination with the Magic Wand she has another super strong orgasm! Putting on cute white long socks and top, she does a sensual dance for us, then its all about her butt! She stuffs several fingers anally, then proceeds to fuck herself hard with a butt plug to stretch her butt... eventually she's using a glass toy anally, and going extreme, she stuffs the new Glass FT\/ Monster Toy vaginally double penetrating herself! She is so stuffed there's no room left! And for one last orgasm for the day, she uses the magic wand with a butt plug to another strong orgasm!!! Later that night, she visits a mall and department store, teasing us her cute figure, even using a vibrator to masturbate and fuck herself there! A total fun woman to watch, there's even more kinky and extreme on her next update!

Model Comments :

When i first met Rob at the airport we automatically hit it off and i felt so safe and secure. He made me feel so comfortable! This was my first shoot so it was very important for me to do good and obviously look good while doing it too. I did so much different sexual things that i have never done, or even thought of in my whole life. He really brought out the true freak in me lol. I started off by masturbating in front of Rob and the camera and came in record time! I know its beacuse like said i instantly felt a connection and felt comfortable. After I came I wanted to do it again and again and Rob let me do just that Smile I used the magic wand and have never in my life felt a vibration that powerful on my clit. I came two more times in a row and fell in love with the magic wand! I think that turned Rob on because he finally came over and fucked me good and let me suck his big cock! My pussy has never gotten that wet, but he just has the perfect touch to get me going and most importantly keep me going. After he came in my mouth we went outside so i could pee in his pool and get a few shots of me doing that. I cleaned up after everything and so did he and we went to go eat some bomb pizza and the best ceaser salad i have ever had!! So far my wednesday felt like a dream come true. We finished dinner and went back to Robs place to shoot a few more scenes and pictures and like always, i had a blast with him! Once we cleaned up again i went to bed in the spare bedroom while Rob was sleeping in his bedroom but i was secretly hoping that he would come in and surpise fuck me while i was sleeping. He didnt, but that just got me more ready and horny for today, thursday. I woke up pretty early and watched the sunrise from his balcony and it was heavely. Definetly got me more in the mood to start this day!! I masturbated again on his couch in front of the camera with a glass dildo! one for my ass and one for my pussy, iv never been DP'd that good. Something about the glass softly sliding in and out was spectacluar. amazing 10/10 would recommend

She's got a sweet voice, and beautiful smile; when met in person, I was really charmed by her positive nature and the charismatic way about her. Full of enthusiasm, I knew it would be a good shoot. Though more mature than most girls that appear on FT\/, you'll see how amazingly sexual she is, with very strong orgasms and a desire to try everything FT\/ style. Though she brought some cute clothes, I wanted something cute, classy and winter-style, as it was a cold morning anyway; so I had her wear some from my FT\/ wardrobe, including heels that were somewhat too big for her. What makes it sexy on location is how we can easily get upskirt and downblouse teasers. You see her fun energy from the start. We then go home so she can show off her pretty privates, then masturbate to orgasm just with her fingers. In clip2 you see her get to orgasm, with strong vaginal contractions; though for some reason the camera blurred out. Second camera view clip4 also shows it happen clearly. She definitely has an easy time getting there, and even more strongly with the Magic Wand (clip3). After her pee video, its all about seeing her how she does with the Big Ten; she does have a rather short vagina, but notice how much she loves to pound deep, and hit her back walls. For many women, that is too painful; but for her its pleasurable. Also notice how it literally pushes her tummy up. I touched her stomach and I could feel the head of that dildo near her belly button. It also pushes her butthole up, since her petite body has no 'space' left. She then puts on some really cute white long socks and top, does a sensual dance to music, and its all about her butt next. She stuffs a bunch of fingers, uses a butt plug as a way to stretch herself, then the glass toy next. Then it becomes rather extreme when she does the new Glass Monster toy in her vagina and double penetrates herself. She was fully stuffed here... And of course, she masturbates one more time, bringing herself to a final orgasm for the day with a butt plug in. In after hours, we take off to the mall, where she does all sorts of fun teasing at department stores, and penetrates herself with a vibrator. Even got her proper (size 6) heels and made a shoot out of it; notice that she is more daring than I am when it comes to flashing...

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Orgasms Come Easy!

Total Duration : 01:00:24
Total Size: 5.15 GB / 9.80 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
summer-00009579-06-1080p.mp4
summer-00009579-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 24, 2022 11:01 am
Summer II - Orgasmic Beach Bunny 2 - 03/21/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

Our fun, charismatic and super kinky Summer returns on the next day to tease our viewers on location with some christmas events nearby... she's wearing a cute and short sweater dress, and sexy heels she bought the day before. We get tons of fun upskirt shots, and notice her long labia show through the dress! After a teaser breakfast with views of her sexy legs and privates under the table, she goes home to masturbate with the Magic Wand Toy, and ends up having a very strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions! Notice how horny she is, getting herself so wet... She then gets kinky, fucking herself with her new heels deep... and note how her wetness flows down her butt! Then going big, she tries the Big Red Vibrating Dildo, fucking herself hard with it, then gaping her stretched vagina real wide! Her strong vaginal muscles allows her to prolapse her vagina, showing off the tender places inside! She does another sensual dance in lingerie, and then we explore her breasts, which she can lactate!! Squeezing milk out of her nipples, she lets them flow and tastes the milk. We also get lots of nipple stretching, as they are very thick and suckable! To finish the day, she ends up fingering her vagina, going four, then five fingers, and ending up deep fisting herself! Her hand goes in real deep, as her whole pussy absorbs her hand past the wrist! She then fist fucks herself, hard and fast, and even gets off on it! An amazing, and rather extreme finish to her shoot, this total first timer is a fun and kinky woman with so much enthusiasm and positive energy

Model Comments :

A little more about me: I'm a California girl, lived there my whole life. My family is here and in Seattle too. I'm close to my mom and dad but theyre divorced. My mom knows what i'm doing but my dad doesnt yet. Even though my dad has a new girlfriend and does onlyfans with her! He watches porn so I have to tell him soon before he discovers it himself. I love to take care of my man, cook and clean for him and also be polyamorous. Believe it or not i used to be 150lbs when i was younger but a lot has changed since my early 20s. I'm more mature now and dont party like i used to. I have some kitty cats as pets and i love them. I think we should be nice to everyone and not judge them for their beliefs. Nice people are hard to come by nowadays but i stay positive. My dream since I was young is to become a porn star, i know i'm starting late but here i am!

With the second day, it was pretty cold and cloudy, so we continue with the christmas theme (we shot three weeks before christmas) and she's wearing a cute sweater dress (very short!) and the heels she purchased the night before at the department store. More parading around and getting upskirt shots, including at breakfast, then going home to masturbate with her favorite vibrator. She has a magic wand, but I guess its one of the cheap knockoffs, because she really enjoyed this original kind (which she had never experienced before). Clip 9 has a second angle view on it (as well as a little dancing outtake). She gets kinky by fucking her shoe heel deep, then trying the new Big Red Vibrating Dildo, filling her up and her fucking it hard. When she gapes herself open, notice she can 'prolapse' her vagina with her strong vaginal muscles. Then its time for another sensual dance, she seems to like this specific band a lot... Earlier yesterday I discovered that she can lactate with her nipples, even though she hasn't been pregnant. We make a shoot out of it, her sucking on her milk, and playing/pulling on her thick nipples. The finale, which was a pleasant surprise for both of us, was her attempt at fisting. Not only did she do a full fist, but she went extra deep, and fist fucked herself pretty hard! Very erotic ending to a sexy, mature girl shoot. Wouldn't we all want to enjoy that sexual energy coming off

VIDEO - Full Sexual Maturity

1 Video Splitted To 8 Clips

Total Duration : 42:10
Total Size: 3.59 GB / 6.84 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
summer-00009579-06-1080p.mp4
summer-00009579-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Mar 24, 2022 11:32 am
MELODY - EXOTIC, BEAUTIFUL, FTV! - 03/22/22

New 1080p + 4k

screenshot

We've seen beautiful angelic Melody several times before on FT\/ Girls and now she's entered the hallowed ranks of the MILFs! She comes walking up in a very cute little dress with high heels and sits on the outdoor bench, introducing herself and talking a little about some of her interests such as cosplay and roleplay, and then she spreads her legs - we note she isn't wearing panties underneath her dress - and starts touching herself with her fingers as cars drive nearby. Heading indoors we see her in VERY sexy black lingerie as she relaxes on the piano bench, and she takes off her heels to play with her thigh high sheer nylon stockings...one has a tear in the foot so she pulls it even more, then tugs the stockings off before stuffing one inside her hole for kinky pleasure until it disappears! Keeping the stocking stuffed deep inside she reaches for the magic wand vibrator, holding it against her clitoris with her legs in the air and enjoying a nice orgasm. Afterwards she heads out to the backyard in a cute blue bikini, taking a thick vibrating toy and fucking herself with it to enjoy the vibrations as well as the penetration pleasure...and then she takes a break and squats near the pool for a nice peeing session, and wow she definitely had to go! Going indoors for a little more peace and quiet we are treated to a nice closeup look at her cute pink privates as she spreads and caresses them with her fingertips, then penetrates herself with a few fingers before reaching for a thicker black toy. She turns the vibration feature off but loves the penetration of the toy, fucking herself deep until she has a nice climax - and we note the wet sounds of pleasure from within. To finish off the day on a fun whimsical note we see her in the car getting changed into a cosplay outfit, then using a vibrating toy to masturbate to one last orgasm right there in the passenger seat! It's a very welcome introduction to the FT\/ MILFs world for this beautiful woman, and we hope you enjoy Melody as she shares that incredible body!

Model Comments :

Shooting for FT\/milfs didn't feel too different from shooting for FT\/girls, but I did try to bring outfits that felt more mature. I'm happy I finally had a chance to work as a "milf" since I am a mother after all. I became a parent nearly two years before my first adult shoot with FT\/girls. As a parent, I feel judgments are further amplified by the public and fairly so. Raising another human being is akin to raising another future. However, I still think it is important for parents to live their present life to the fullest as well. Naturally, sex is a part of becoming a parent. Despite this obvious fact, much of society does not expect mothers to have their own libido. If I'm honest, I had none during my pregnancy and a whole year after giving birth. Adult entertainment was a fantastic outlet once my sex drive returned. It has been a safe way for me to explore various kinks, fetishes, and limits. There were moments where I felt I may have gotten carried away, but I take full responsibility for my actions. If you haven't seen me before, I encourage you to view my wilder content on FT\/girls. If you haven't had enough of me, you can find me on my social media handles. @MelodyWylde for Twitter and @MelodyYuna for Instagram. Currently, I am helping a good friend, and ambitious entrepreneur, build a streaming site. My role is to implement important features, create video tutorials and assist in managing the site's overall upkeep. I also get to work closely with a web developer all the way in Romania. It is fantastic to see my suggestions come to life on screen, making this the best project I have ever been a part of. We hope to launch by this summer! Please be on the lookout for this top-secret project and thank you for enjoying my candid performance on FT\/.

Hi, Lia here. Allow me to be the first to welcome the crossover of resident FT\/G!rls.com good girl Melody to FT\/ milfs. Melody's been a milf in real life for a while, so it was only natural that I brought her over. We meet up with her on location for an introduction and some finger play. Then we go back to the house where she dawns a sexy black lingerie number she had bought just for the shoot stockings included. Whenever I see stockings, my first thought is stuffing them. After loading them in her vagina, Melody climaxes using the wand. She pulls them off and Ziploc some for one of her gamer fans to win. Then we hit the backyard for some fun bikini action. You can see her getting wet through the bikini after we catch up with her (watching her talking is so cute because you could see she's so nervous). She started getting busy, and then in the middle of her masturbation, she had to take a pee break, and then Melody got right back to it. She brought a cosplay outfit with her. We were in the middle of our car shoot video when we almost got busted and got a little scared, so her last video is a little out of focus because I had to hide, so the people in the window is watching from above wouldn't see what we were doing so sorry for that, but hopefully, Melody and the rest of the content makes up for it enjoy Melody

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - From Teen To MILF

1 Video Splitted To 10 Clips

Total Duration : 01:04:14
Total Size: 5.47 GB / 10.40 GB

Download

1080p

melody-00001736-01-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
melody-00001736-06-1080p.mp4
melody-00001736-07-1080p.mp4
melody-00001736-08-1080p.mp4
melody-00001736-09-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
melody-00001736-09-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 03, 2022 4:43 pm
Skarlett - Fun Flexible Flirtatious - 03/25/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

The stunning slender redhead Skarlett introduces herself in a cute short blue dress outdoors, and she shows her exhibitionist tendencies immediately as she spreads her legs, showing an upskirt view that reveals she has no panties on! She leans against a wall, kicking one leg up and rubbing her privates with her fingertips. Heading indoors we see her in tight jeans and a thin yellow top as she chats a little...and then she and the photographer compare their long erect nipples! We're treated to a nice massage of Skarlett's small pert breasts, then she pulls her jeans down her legs to touch herself through her little yellow panties, and pulls them aside to reveal her pretty pink privates. Spreading her legs wide she takes a glass toy, rubbing it against her vulva and then penetrating herself slowly...and then using the vintage Vibraking toy for vibration as well, fucking herself to a nice strong orgasm with her legs in the air! Outside on a bench she talks about some of her memorable sexual experiences, pulling her top down as she does so for a little fun reveal. Next she takes a large thick black vibrator, rubbing herself with it and then fucking her hole deeper and deeper, enjoying another climax. Afterwards we see her burning off some energy on the yoga mat, dancing in her pink workout gear and then stripping down as she moves that tight lithe body to the music, ending up totally nude as she stretches out her long legs and shows her flexibility. She enjoys martial arts so we see a demonstration of some karate moves with naked kicks and stances, then she uses a mop handle to demonstrate her staff handling. We enjoy some extreme closeups of her holes next as she pulls her long labia apart, then she slides her fingers inside her pussy...and then uses a pink magic wand vibrator to buzz herself to another nice orgasm! She heads to the laundry room bottomless, checking on her panties in the clothes dryer and then hopping on the countertop to use a magic wand on her clitoris. In the bathroom we see her in sexy white lingerie with thigh high stockings and chunky high heels, stripping down to show her body off and then stuffing her stockings inside for a kinky new experience while the photographer snaps some shots! She uses a magic wand vibrator with the stockings still deep inside her hole for a last orgasmic pleasure before pulling them out to finish things off...Skarlett is a slender, beautiful, very sexual redhead with a tight fit body you'll love!

Model Comments :

I'm Skarlett from the Midwest and I love having adventures! Whether it's going to a live concert and dancing with a stranger or exploring the woods while getting a little kinky with my hiking partner, I'm always down for an exciting day. My small town upbringing didn't prepare me for all the wild things I get up to now but I've let go of my inhibitions and I live my life trying to have no regrets and in the moment. Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm your good time girl. In my free time you can find me sewing, painting. I've recently started cooking healthy and tasty foods. You should try my chicken paprikash, you'll fall in love. In school, you could always find me in the library. I preferred books over a kindle, love the smell. Anyways, I hope you horny boys enjoy my sexy clips and pictures. If you need me, I'll be somewhere having an epic adventure!

Hi Lia, here. Meet the long and lean blue-eyed red-haired brace face known as Skarlett. We get down to business right away when we first meet up with her. You can tell she's an exhibitionist who had no problem masturbating. Within five minutes of meeting her at this busy office building then getting back to the house, we discover that Scarlet, like myself, has crazy amazing nipples, so we focus some time on them. After lunch, we get to know Scarlet a little more here about some of her crazy sexual encounters while she soaks up the sun in the backyard, coming to a climax with one of our new big black vibrators. Then we bust out the yoga mat where we find out not only is Scarlett a contortionist, she's also a mixed martial arts fighter, so I made her show us some of her moves, and she stretches and does things like the splits and shows her flexibility and how she can come with her legs behind her head with her pink wand enjoy the cutie pie.

VIDEO - Exposing Her Privates

1 Video Splitted To 12 Clips

Total Duration : 01:30:39
Total Size: 7.73 GB / 14.70 GB

Download

1080p

skarlett-00009589-01-1080p.mp4
skarlett-00009589-02-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
skarlett-00009589-08-1080p.mp4
skarlett-00009589-09-1080p.mp4
skarlett-00009589-10-1080p.mp4
skarlett-00009589-11-1080p.mp4
skarlett-00009589-12-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 03, 2022 5:06 pm
Dakota - Sweet Eighteen - 04/01/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Just turned 18, she's a beautiful, petite cheerleader from high school who is breaking out into adult for the first time through FT\/, and she definitely is a sexual teen! We first meet this gorgeous and innocent teen at a popular tourist destination as she introduces herself, and we see she's wearing a cute dress. We get upskirt teasers, and as her panties drop (matches her sandals!) she shows off her butt, which is full, firm and flawless! She then starts touching herself, turning herself on, before going home to masturbate. Notice when she has her orgasm, she has very strong vaginal contractions, and gets dripping wet! She can get off with only her fingers, which is nice. She fingers herself, bringing out her wetness and tasting it... After a cute little nude dance we get closeups of her pretty privates, showing off her clit and doing more fingering. Trying out a dildo for the first time in her life, the Big Blue is just too much for her, so she goes for the skinnier Long Blue. She really hasn't had much in the way of large dicks, and her tight little vagina is not accustomed to depth. In fact, she's only 5 inches deep! She then uses a vibrator for the first time, the Magic Wand -- and ends up having a very strong orgasm with strong vaginal contractions. Notice how her whole vagina pulsates! Once again, she gets dripping wet, and fingers herself to explore that wetness. In addition, some outtake clips of her behind the scenes. More to come of this desirably cute teen in her next update!

Model Comments :

Hi, Let me introduce myself. Im five feet tall and 95 pounds, long dark hair and brown eyes. I like the same in a guy, that is brown eyes tall brunette and handsome. Im from a small town in the Northeast that I cant say where since my friends and family dont know what Im doing. I told them Im going on a trip with some of my girlfriends to california. Im going to california after this too to start my porn career wish me luck. I turned 18 like literally six days ago and always wanted to do porn since I was an early teen. My first intro to it was from a classmate on the schoolbus showing me and some other girls porn on her cell phone and it made me curious to see more of it when I got home. Thats when I started masturbating and figured out how to orgasm. I really love sex and as long as the guys dick isnt too big I enjoy it. I dont like it deep and Ive never done anything like anal fucking never had anything in my ass. I usually get sore after having sex more than two times a day but always want more. I sort of wish that my pussy could take more but its just the way I was built I guess. I like being petite and I think I'm cute even though when I was younger I was teased by the more popular kinds of girls the tall blue eyed blondes making me think that Im not cute. Now I know I am and I will prove it by becoming real popular in porn. I hope you like what you see and this is just the beginning for me.

As soon as this girl turned 18, this girl applied to FT\/ with the following pictures: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5, with her goal of a greater role in porn; once I verified her IDs she sent these nude photos of herself: #6 #7. Very cute and innocent looking, and really nice butt! When she arrived at the airport (outtake Clip Cool I realized how cute and natural she really is. We did a little video of her teasing, then talking more about her sex life and trying on some clothes that night. Next morning, she was ready to shoot -- though I would've rather had her have less makeup on and didn't need to straighten her hair, she looked cute and natural without all that. She had a cute pink dress and panties that matched her sandals, so we went to a restaurant area and had her introduce herself, along with upskirt teasers. Once the panties come off we enjoy that really nice butt, and watch her start to masturbate... But its back home where she gets nice and naked, dances to music, then masturbates with her fingers. What's awesome about her is how she can masturbate to orgasm without vibrators, just using her fingers, to a really strong orgasm (notice those very strong vaginal contractions!). Dakota definitely gets real wet, as you can see how her clear & sticky juices flow down her vagina after orgasm every time. Fingering herself, she tastes, then we get extreme closeups of her pretty clit. I didn't know what to expect from her when it came to sizes of toys, but she had never used a dildo before --but the Big Blue was definitely too big/tough, and so the Long Blue was skinny enough for her to enjoy. Even then, look how 'shallow' her vagina is, about 5 inches deep. Tiny girl, tiny vagina. She then uses the Magic Wand for the first time in her life (first vibrator ever), and notice the very strong orgasm and vaginal contractions. More wet drip of course! Clip7 is another outtake of her at breakfast, and second camera angles of her dancing as well as masturbating.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Naturally Wet Orgasms

Total Duration : 00:42:54
Total Size: 3.65 GB / 6.95 GB

Download

1080p

dakota-00009593-01-1080p.mp4
dakota-00009593-02-1080p.mp4
dakota-00009593-03-1080p.mp4
dakota-00009593-04-1080p.mp4
dakota-00009593-05-1080p.mp4
dakota-00009593-06-1080p.mp4
dakota-00009593-07-1080p.mp4
dakota-00009593-08-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 04, 2022 1:12 pm
SERENE - LOVES TO GRIND - 03/09/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

The very lovely Serene Siren is back! We see her today first in a lavender coat with thigh high stockings and lacy white lingerie underneath, and it's clear that she loves the feeling of the fabric against her skin as she rubs herself through her panties and pulls them up between her labia like a cameltoe. We see her taking her panties off and using them to pleasure herself, rubbing them against her clit and then taking off her high heel shoe to do the same before masturbating to orgasm using her own foot heel! Heading outdoors in a skimpy little orange bikini, she talks a bit about one of her favorite and hottest past sexual experiences. She plays with her 32D breasts in the bikini bouncing them up and down, then takes her boobs out of her top and starts massaging them...and we note she has a little lactation as well! We watch as she titty-fucks herself with a large pink dildo, sliding it between her oiled pair and grinding her pussy against the arm of the patio chair. Spreading her legs wide we see her rubbing the vibrating dildo against her clit and then penetrating herself, fucking her hole faster and faster - we note her creamy juices as her pleasure builds - until she enjoys a strong milky satisfying orgasm with squirting! Going indoors to clean up we see her in the shower with the water coursing over her body - note how erect her nipples are - and then she sits on the corner bench to spray herself and masturbate with the soapy soft sponge for another climax. After her shower she puts on some jeans and a pink top, heading to the garage to enjoy a little time with the motorcycle. She gets her breasts out and rubs them against the leather seat, then climbs on and starts grinding away like she's giving a lapdance! She lays back nude on the motorbike, spreading her legs and using the vintage Vibraking toy for the ultimate in powerful vibration pleasure for another strong orgasm. Heading out to the backyard in a pair of mini workout shorts we see her stretching out to keep her flexibility, popping off her spandex top and laying back with her leg behind her head to touch herself through the shorts! Lounging on an outdoor couch we see an oral demonstration as she sucks and licks a long dildo while rubbing herself with her fingertips, then starts sliding the toy in and out of her hole for one last penetration session. It's a long-awaited return for this super-sexual blonde beauty, and Serene definitely does not disappoint as she explores and plays and shares her body with us today on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments :

Hi everyone! I'm Serene Siren. I'm a feisty and free-spirited Gemini that absolutely loves being out in nature with the wind in my hair. I love driving fast on long road trips blasting music and singing my heart out. I used to be a competitive gymnast, and as I've aged, I've turned that interest into a pursuit of lifelong fitness through biking, hiking, yoga, and my home-gym. I've been really enjoying my time lately in various cities like Vegas, LA, San Diego, Phoenix, showing off my hot bod that I work hard for and enjoying some sexy lesbian scenes. I've been doing some epic catfights and superheroine movies that keep me on my toes wrestling with the hottest girls! Turns out licking pussy is quite a specialty of mine, as I just won a big award for it! I really love my life, and love being able to be myself all wild and flirty. I hope you enjoy my update, as I'm super excited for today to show you some of my sexy new outfits.

Hey, Lia here if you already don't know who she is allow me to introduce the gorgeous, very sweet, texture loving, award winning it girl Serene. She is full of sexual surprises. She is obsessed with fabrics and textures of all kinds and can orgasm from them too. She actually prefers them to some toys. She introduced me to "how to have an orgasm off of the heel of your foot". I'd thought I've seen it all. But I guess I hadn't met Serene yet. She makes love to her stockings, panties, shoes, and heels. Very hot and different. Then it's bikini time will you oil that hot bod of hers. After drenching her pussy in oil Serene makes love to the side of a chair. She loves to dry hump too. Understandable she wanted to rinse off real quick after all that oil and so I just let the camera record the whole time to see what happens. We hit the garage for some motorcycle fun. She grinds all over this new Harley Davidson licking it up and down finishing with Viber King on her back. She is so fit and flexible I had to try my very best to get a fitness thing in for her. That's how we decided to finish the day enjoy the amazing Serene

VIDEO - Fit Flexible Blonde

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 11 Clips

Total Duration : 01:25:24
Total Size: 7.28 GB / 13:80 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
serene-00001740-02-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
serene-00001740-11-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 06, 2022 6:38 pm
Dakota 2 - Sweet Eighteen II - 04/05/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Our petite 18 year old cutie continues her adventure, starting with some acrobatics at a park; she used to be a cheerleader and she still can do the cartwheels and backbends! We get little teasers upskirt and her nipples pop out... Back home she gets completely naked and does some sexy splits and stretching, along with showing off her really tasty butt. Those ass cheeks are quite incredible for this petite girl. Playing around with two vibrators, she masturbates with them as one is inside her, then back to the magic wand for another strong orgasms and visible vaginal contractions. Her vagina pulsates like crazy after orgasms! As usual, she gets very wet, and her clear juices flow down her butt! She fingers herself, reaching deep inside to play with them and taste. Then using a pink jelly dildo, she fucks herself, as we watch her pussy stretch around that toy (with up close penetration views). She then tries to gape her petite vagina with two fingers... Back out at a park, she's wearing a cute blue summer dress and colorful wedges, teasing her panties as she walks around upskirt. That butt is great to watch as she parades around... Eventually she gets completely naked, and we enjoy that figure as she comes up and down a hill. To end the day, she uses the Magic Wand again, to another strong orgasm finale, as more of those tasty clear juices flow down her vagina! This wonderful first timer, innocent and brand new, has all the cute and natural qualities we love in our FT\/ girls

Model Comments :

Sometimes people think Im asian or half asian but Im not at all. Im puerto-rican and brazilian. In fact my mom is very pale skinned and my dad has the freckles I got from him. My dad is tall my mom is short but somehow Im shorter than both of them! Well because Im petite I ended up doing cheerleading in middleschool and high school and I was the flyer. I did get some injuries though from falling so after 10th grade I stopped doing it. Its also when I really got into boys anyway and I think I spent more time with them than after school sports. Well what was nice about doing this website to get started I got to try vibrators that I've never done before and they are incredible! I will still probably use my fingers to cum but vibrators definitely make it a lot easier. I also realized I need more practice masturbating with dildos I didnt think my pussy is that small but the photographer said that dicks are pretty big in the industry. I think that pink dildo would be a good practice toy for me to maybe prep my pussy for the industry. I had a lot of fun and I think I have what it takes to become a porn star and I think people will love me. Excited to see whats to come

On the next morning of her visit, we went to a park, for her to show off her cheerleading skills. She used to cheer from middle school through high school, for obvious reasons being a 'flyer' as in super light and tiny to throw up in the air. She retains some of those skills for some cute acrobatics, and of course teasers top and below. At home, she gets fully naked, so we can enjoy her tight figure, and with some splits and stretching, we also enjoy that pretty perfect butt. Very desriable in doggy... As a change, I thought maybe double vibrator, one in vagina one on clit would be another new experience for her. But it was more distracting than encouraging her to orgasm -- so after some light penetration she was back to the Magic Wand. Notice the very strong orgasm again, and strong vaginal contractions -- and that clear wet juice that always flows out afterwards. Clip 8 is a secondary camera view of her masturbation. Of course we see that she's very tight down there, so even a 'medium' toy is hard for her -- so its the pink jelly dildo that she ends up using to work her vagina out. Notice on extreme closeups, how tight her muscles wrap around the dildo. She does a 'gape' as tiny as her vagina is... Its back out in the green, and she's wearing a cute blue summer dress and colorful wedges, and its all about the panty upskirt tease. Love the views of her butt as she walks away from you. Evnetually she's completely naked, as it's always nice to watch that tight figure in motion in the nude. And to finish off, one more last orgasm as the sun sets, her having a very strong series orgasmic contractions in the golden light, and more juicy drip. Might as well play with the streamers and taste it! I know a lot of us would like to... Supercute, a lot of fun with a first time innocence, she's definitely an ideal girl to debut in adult here, on FT\/

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Wet Self-Exploration

Total Duration : 48:34
Total Size: 4.14 GB / 7.88 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dakota-ii-00009598-06-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dakota-ii-00009598-03-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 17, 2022 6:40 pm
Reese - Extreme Teen Challenge - 04/15/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Later in the day, I have her wear that orange outfit that she had taken in her application photos, and it looked cuter in person... especially without any bra or panties. Teasing around a park, we get some really cute dowblouse views, and a strange moment with balloons... Then she gets kinky with a corn on the cob, taking the effort to push the corn as deep as it goes inside her, right on location, but it gets real erotic when she starts riding it, bouncing on it like a dick, letting it slide up and down her vagina, with a surprise climax. Supposedly according to her, the 'ribbing' effect of the corn got her to orgasm, surprising her too. We go back home, continue the 'veggie' theme, this time with two eggplants, trying to have her double penetrate herself. She takes it anally surprisingly deep, but both are too much for her, as there's no room left when both thick eggplants try going in. Keeping the anal theme, she then takes the Big Ten Toy anally, which is the biggest thing she's ever had there, and once again it pushes her limits. Then some anal gaping... Lastly she fists herself one more time in the bedroom, and she even asks to be fisted, though a man-hand is simply too big for her. Never know what to expect with each new girl that starts adult, but being this extreme and kinky is always a surprise.

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO II - Pushing Limits x2

1 Video Splitted To 3 Clips

Total Duration : 00:20:39
Total Size: 1.76 GB / 3.34 GB
Download

1080p

reese-00009608-01-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 17, 2022 7:00 pm
Veronica- A Stunning Return - 04/05/22

1080p

screenshot

The beautiful Veronica is back in front of the FT\/ cameras and we couldn't be happier! She shot for FT\/ Girls nearly 10 years ago and now is back, this time for FT\/ MILFs...we're reintroduced to this beauty in a colorful dress that shows off her legs, and the first toy she reaches for is a heavy obsidian dildo which she starts off licking and sucking with a smile as she touches herself through her sheer yellow panties. Spreading her shapely legs open she touches and caresses her very pretty privates, then slips her fingers inside before taking off her dress...and wow, what a figure she has underneath! She looks gorgeous with perfectly shaped breasts and erect bite-sized nipples, and soon she's inserting the large toy...and we can already hear how wet she is inside. She fucks herself faster and deeper, enjoying the penetration and moaning with pleasure - even while the neighbors walk past the open door! - and notice how creamy she becomes from her orgasmic masturbation! Heading outdoors after in a green dress and high heels, we see her on the patio sofa tweaking her nipples through the dress...and then pulling the fabric aside to reveal her rock-hard nipples in the chilly air. Spreading her legs she fucks herself again, this time with a glass toy which slides easily in and out of her hole for deep penetration pleasure, ending with another nice orgasm! Back in the bathroom she has some fun on the tile floor with the suction against her skin before getting down some 'business', dancing in her frilly white bra and panties before getting down on the floor and fucking herself to one more orgasm with squirting, this time with a different thick acrylic dildo...it's a pleasure to see this beautiful woman back on FT\/ and stay tuned for part 2 of Veronica's shoot!

Model Comments :

Hey guys its Veronica Weston! I am so excited to be back for FT\/. I am coming back as a milf now and I love it. I love to take charge and feel empowered, sexually. I love to masturbate and cum in front of the camera. I always have fun with shooting and webcamming. I feel like I have the best job in the world and Im so lucky to be able to do what I love and have so much freedom in my life. FT\/ has always been one of my favorite website. I love how the site captures personality. I always have so much fun on set. I love the outdoors and I love the opportunity to be outside and play. I love hiking and camping and if I am with someone special I love outdoor sex, and so I always love shooting and playing with a nice landscape.

Hey Lia here, Welcome Veronica! Another crossover from FT\/ girls. Veronica is 1000% a giggle box. Always smiling and wanting to have fun. Her sexual drive is off the charts! If you were just in her presence trust me she's going to make out with you. She's also one of the rare girls who prefer glass toys over anything else. Lucky for me I have a lot of glass toys for her to play with. We start off with one that she brought herself. A black onyx seems to be her favorite go-to. After that, we head to the backyard with another glass toy that she brought from home. Where she ends up screaming and squirting all over the place. Then we made our way to the master bathroom being silly. Hanging out with her was so much fun. Veronica doesn't take herself too seriously and all we do is laugh so hard it hurts. You can clearly see that and the little BTS I have decided to leave in. She does her dance where she strips down and squirts all over the place with another glass toy and then it's in the bathtub for a blow job followed by an orgasm in the shower. We spend the rest of the day outdoors where she's squirting over every piece of patio furniture I could find. Enjoy the wild the wacko the awesome Veronica.

VIDEO - Pure FT\/ Hotness

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 6 Clips

Resolution : 1920*1080
Total Duration : 00:41:21
Total Size: 3.52 GB
Download

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
veronica-00001744-06-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Apr 17, 2022 7:01 pm
Veronica 2 - A Stunning Return 2 - 04/12/22

1080p

screenshot

Veronica returns for part2 of her FT\/ MILFs shoot, and the first place we see her is sitting in the bathtub taking a bubbly bath...and she's already got one of her dildos attached to the rim of the tub with a suction cup, which she uses for a little oral fixation showing off her blowjob skills. Afterwards she climbs out of the water and lowers herself on top of the toy, riding the dildo harder and harder until she enjoys a nice strong orgasm with squirting! To clean off afterwards she hops into the shower, letting the water run over her fit body as she lathers up and rinses off...and she makes sure to use the showerhead for a little fun, too! Next we head outdoors where we see her sitting on a stool and spreading her legs in a dress - and pulling her panties aside - and using her fingers as well as the powerful vintage Vibraking toy for even more masturbation pleasure. Another small vibrator inside is next, after which she DEMANDS a bigger dildo to fuck herself with as we note the wet sounds from within as she brings herself to a strong milky climax with more squirting! She finishes things off with a nice masturbation session outdoors with a magic wand vibrator, then a glass toy for one more orgasm...it's been a wonderful shoot with a beautiful woman; Veronica is an FT\/ alum who looks amazing sharing her MILF body here!

VIDEO - Demanding Her Toys

Resolution : 1920*1080
Total Duration : 00:56:11
Total Size: 4.79 GB
Download

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed