Author
OneSecondMan
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Apr 24, 2022 1:21 pm
Veronica - A Dozen Years Later - 04/22/22

1080p

screenshot

The stunning Veronica is back on FT\/ Girls after eight long years and she's looking just as gorgeous as ever! We start out in a public park where this blonde beauty is in tight pink workout gear doing jumping jacks, and then flashing her pert pair while cars drive nearby and people stroll around on the path! After some naughty daring flashes she heads indoors, hopping up on the kitchen counter and sliding her hands over those very shapely breasts for a nice massage and some nipple play. Going into the doggy position we see her spanking herself, then using her fingers to spread her labia open for a closeup look at her pink privates...and then she fingers herself to orgasm, as we hear the wet sounds from within! Next up is the magic wand vibrator, which she holds against her sensitive clitoris for another nice climax, with milky juices visible. Afterwards we see her in a pale lavender jumpsuit, dancing to the rhythm of her music and stripping down as she does. After her dance she spreads on the ground for another fun orgasm with a small magic wand vibrator, this time with a rather unexpected squirt! Going outdoors in a cute red dress with high heels, she does a twirl and we note that she has no panties on underneath, and as it turns out it's the same dress she wore back in 2014! Spreading on an outdoor chair she touches herself with her fingers, enjoying her wetness and then using a glass toy for penetration as we enjoy a closeup view. Her milky juices run freely as she masturbates to multiple squirting orgasms, collapsing in a satisfied heap! Next up is more glass toy penetration with a long clear dildo, and her milky juices are flowing again as she fucks herself. The powerful vintage Vibraking toy comes into play as well, and using that toy along with the dildo (getting a helping hand from the assistant) for double-duty masturbation results in another strong climax. Next we see a behind-the-scenes view of the assistant taking some photos with guidance, and we again note how amazing that body looks in her blue lacy panties! After years away from FT\/ it's a wonderful return visit for this beautiful woman, and she definitely hasn't let herself slip over the years...she's always welcome back for more fun days like this!

Model Comments :

Hey guys! This is Veronica Weston! I am back! Did you miss me? I shot for FT\/ girls almost a decade ago and I am so stoked to be back. FT\/girls was one of my favorite shoots and I still get asked and complimented about it almost every day from fans so I'm so pleased to play with you all again. To catch you up, I moved from Virginia to Las Vegas about 5 years ago. I am loving the nightlife and amazing food. The party truly never stops. I have an amazing group of beautiful girl friends and I am so lucky to have them. I am single and living a fun and sexy life and I love to share it all with you! I still a webcam girl after 10 years! I don't think I would rather do anything else. I love my freedom, being able to pick up and go anywhere at any moment. I still travel as often as I can. I love to explore the world and try new things. I don't think that will ever change. I love to be outdoors, Kayaking, Hiking and if I can be near any ocean, I am a very happy girl. My friends all call me “mermaid”. You can always find me in the water, if its near. I love to be active and silly; always giggling and love showing off! Again, I am super excited to be showing off for YOU again! Happy fapping Wink

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi, Lia here who's ready for a blast from the past and by past, I mean like eight years that's about how long it's been since we have last seen Victoria she is so upbeat Smile And super fun to be around. We were thinking Steve's right from the moment we met. Start it off, and an adorable workout outfit to do to have some fun in is a park nearby that was until the government vehicles showed up, so we bolted out of there to go back to the house for some finger fucking on top of the kitchen counter then headed over to one of my friend's houses who is constantly bugging me to help out on a shoot, so I had to some help for the rest of the day and so did Victoria because she needed an extra hand to come we finish out the day in the original red dress that she first war on FT\/ eight years ago she still looks excellent super hot and still, so fun to around enjoy Victoria again Check out her application images here #1 #2 #3 and #4

VIDEO - Welcome Back Sexy

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 12 Clips

Resolution : 1920*1080
Type: MP4
Total Duration : 01:28:13
Total Size: 7.52 GB
Download

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
veronica-00009614-03-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
veronica-00009614-10-1080p.mp4
veronica-00009614-11-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: May 01, 2022 5:12 pm
Sveda - Buttalicious Teen - 04/26/22

1080p

screenshot

Recently turned 18, she's a beautiful blue-eyed Swedish blonde with the perfect full and firm rear that butt lovers dream of... And you'll only see her here on FT\/! We first meet her at a lakeside park, where she introduces herself and shows off her amazing assets, then teases us further at a lunch break... She then brings us to her home, where we see her get naked and do a sensual dance to music, wow what an amazing figure she's got! Thanks to her track & field varsity sports she did in high school, she's got an amazing rear end we can't get enough of. She goes to her bed to masturbate with her favorite personal vibrator, and ends up having a nice orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. She then shows off her pretty privates, spreading her hairless pussy and exposing that clit, then getting kinky with some anal play. Taking her butt plug, she penetrates herself anally and shows us how she would fuck on top. Then she double penetrates herself with a dildo and the butt plug, then masturbates again to another orgasm! We also get some pretty nude shoot outdoors and she does a little trickle by the pool. More to come of supercute Sveda in part two!

Model Comments :

I was really nervous at first because even though I really wanted to do this I really had to think about it for a bit. I broke up with my ex who was very possessive and cheated on me anyway so once he was gone I could do what I wanted. I think I'm a sexual person and been with many guys inbetween my two long relationships but I know there's more to explore. Thats part of the reason why I wanted to try this and also that I really do like modeling and knew that I'd get good photography through this. I'm not trying to make a career out of it or anything I do a lot of mainstream car modeling and I love going to the racetrack!

Right now I live by myself and my dog and like the fact that I'm not in school anymore or with my parents. I have my own toys and vibrators which I use every night and sometimes in the morning. I sort of started masturbating early with vibrators because I was able to get one when I was 14. Truth is though I don't like big penises and the few times I have been with a big guy it was painful or uncomfortable. I'm a really tiny person down there and I thought it would sound cute if I said I like 8 inches but now I look back and that just sounded dumb. I didn't know if I could cum on camera but at least the photog left it on a tripod that way I wasnt distracted by him. Not that hes unattractive or anything I found him cute but its not like I've ever had someone watch me masturbate its a presonal thing Ive never done around anyone not even my ex boyfriend.

Sveda is someone that I've met before at cars & coffee events, but she was 17 at the time. Once she turned 18, one of the car guys she hangs out with got her interested in shooting for FT\/. She texted these pictures of herself, but I knew she was cute from the start: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5. She would always be wearing lululemon yoga pants showing off the ass she knew guys would stare at, and she seemed very comfortable with her body. So a few months after turning 18, she decided to do a shoot. Starting at her place, it was nice to have her in her own intimate setting, along with her dog; that amazing figure looks great doing a nude dance by that mirror, and we defintely can't get enough of her ass. Closeups and her wet privates make for some good views in her bed, and a nice orgasm with visible vaginal contractions on her masturbating with her own toys. When I saw she had a butt plug in her toy box, why not show off what she likes about it? And pushing her limits with some double penetration afterwards. Watching this girl ride is hot, we'd all dream about what it would be like. She then finishes off with more masturbation with the butt plug in, some nude walking and a little pee scene that took a long while to achieve! More to come of this supercute teen in her part two, where she gets more 'sexy' with heels on...

screenshot screenshot

VIDEO - Love Of Vibrators

1 Video Splitted To 7 Clips

Total Duration : 00:36:43
Total Size: 3.13 GB / 5.95 GB
Download

1080p

sveda-00009618-01-1080p_s.jpg
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
sveda-00009618-05-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: May 01, 2022 5:30 pm
Sveda 2 - Buttalicious Teen II - 05/01/22

1080p

screenshot

We continue to enjoy this gorgeous 18 year old blonde in some sexy bra & panties with matching heels, as she shows off that perfect butt, then does a very sensual dance for us... Turning herself on with her fingers and rubbing her privates, she's introduced to the Magic Wand Toy, and wow does it make her orgasm hard! Notice the orgasmic contractions and how her body tightens up to the climax! She then spreads, showing off her pretty and wet privates for us. Wearing a classy form-fitting white dress and heels, she teases us at a gas station, then plays with herself at a car wash. Going home, we get more upskirt teases as she rubs herself under the desk and lets us enjoy her pretty petite feet as well. Playing with a glass toy for the first time in her life, she penetrates herself anally, then doubles it up with another glass toy vaginally! It just makes her more horny... We then see her in a bra & panties at the kitchen, playing around with a dildo, then giving it a nice sensual ride... To finish herself off, she uses her new favorite toy, the Magic Wand to another orgasm and strong vaginal contractions. What a beautiful, tattoo-free and charismatic teen, you'll only see her here, on FT\/ Smile

Model Comments :

Once there was a guy I dated a very short time but he had something that looked like the white vibrator but I guess it was something else because it didn't do much for me. But this wand I used on the shoot was amazing! I think its the best orgasm I've had in ages. I really really want one now. Part of the deal I made with the photographer was that I would get a ride on the SLR McLaren and take photos with it if I were to do ft\/. Wish we did more pics with the car though but I know we left it for the end of the day.

My parents are affluent and originally from Sweden and I was born there but we moved to US when I was four years old so I don't remember much of anything there. I'd say Ive had a good life and my parents took good care of me even this apartment that I live in they pay for. I think I got my feel for cars because of my dad who has his own collection including a GT2RS which I've been on the track with him driving too.

I also did track in high school and did long distance running thats why I'm in good shape and recently I spend time in the gym working on squats to get my but in shape. I've had a naturally big but anyway and I wanted to make it perfect and round because guys love it and my car modeling is even more popular because of it. And you know, leggings look best with a nice butt!

She is young, yes, but she has that incredibly sexy figure that would look hot in lingerie and heels. We start right off the bat with a sensual dance in heels, and she ends up turning herself on with everything that is going on, her fingers on her clit. You'll notice that she does that a lot, reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit with one or two fingers, sometimes randomly. So I introduce her to the Magic Wand, which ends up giving her a very strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. Notice when she spreads/gapes in most of these you hear that wet 'pop' sound... I wanted her to finger herself more though, but those long fingernails sort of inibit it. Not sure why these girls get them, but at least her figure blessedly tattoo free. Even sexier, is that white dress I got for her specifically for the shoot, really accentuates the curves in a classy way. We do teasers at a gas station and car wash, then to an 'office' for some more upskirt. Those pink shoes are hers, but somehow she lost the straps to them, so we couldn't use them on the shoot besides when she was sitting. Then some foot fetish, and glass toy play (first time) double penetrating herself. A hot dildo blowjob and ride with that ass view... And a finale with the magic wand again to another satisfying orgasm. Definitely a natural, very desirable cutie, and you'll only see her here on FT\/

VIDEO - A Sexy Eighteen

screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 6 Clips

Total Duration : 00:29:58
Total Size: 2.55 GB / 4.86 GB
Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
sveda-ii-00009622-02-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

sveda-ii-00009622-01-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: May 15, 2022 9:13 am
Reina - A Pristine Beauty - 05/10/22

1080p

screenshot

A naturally prestine teen, tattoo-free, beautiful smile and gifted with a fit, firm figure does her very first adult experience with FT\/, and she's definitely a lot of fun to watch! Somewhat innocent and shy on camera at first, we are introduced to her at a busy tourist area as she parades around in a cute & innocent white summer dress. We get panty peeks and downblouse views, then watch her visit a resort area, get naked, take those panties off and show off that very sexy figure! Enjoying her in various poses like her favorite... doggy, then watch her rub her clit right there! Back home, she spreads her privates, exposing her pretty shaved area and prominent clit, as well as pull on her labia and finger her wet insides. She loves masturbating and does not need a vibrator to orgasm, so using her fingers to rub her clit, she ends up with several orgasms, and visible vaginal contractions! We then see her try the Big Red Toy, pushing her limits and taking that wide monster as deep as she can go. Notice how tight she is as that big head locks in inside her! She then uses a vibrator for the first time in her life, the Magic Wand, and ends up having several very strong orgasms with visible vaginal contractions! Then there is some outtake videos of her trying on different cute clothes and talking about her life. More to come on the next update!

VIDEO - Next Door Teen

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Duration : 32:57
Total Size: 2.81 GB

Download

reina-00009630-01-1080p.mp4
reina-00009630-02-1080p.mp4
reina-00009630-03-1080p.mp4
reina-00009630-04-1080p.mp4
reina-00009630-05-1080p.mp4
reina-00009630-06-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: May 15, 2022 9:19 am
Reina 2 - A Pristine Beauty II - 05/15/22

1080p

screenshot

Our beautiful, exotic and sexy nineteen year old returns to show off how fit she really is! Her experience in gymnastics shows as she does acrobatics for us at the gym and the park, then does some weight training at the gym and wow is she strong! That fit, firm body really shows. She then goes topless at the park, doing more acrobatics, before going home and doing a sensually naked dance to music. Look at that figure! Wearing a gorgeous, long pink patterned dress, she visits a touristy area, doing a professional modeling shoot as people watch. Then we get some panty and downblouse teasers right there! Back home, she strips naked as we enjoy those firm natural breasts and flawless butt. Even more butt worship on the bed, before she uses her new favorite toy, the Magic Wand to another strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions! Then its time for the Big Ten Toy, which she takes as deep as her vagina allows, eventually riding it on top of a desk, grinding in a super sexy manner! Enjoy this natural beauty, and what we consider an ideal, pristine type of girl we love seeing on FT\/

Model Comments :

I just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to do this and get some really beautiful photos from the two days I spend shooting. I especially loved the ones with my pink dress I got from a hippie thrift store for like twelve bucks. I'm opening up my onlyfans now and I hope my presence on a site like this will help bring more people to my site. I've got to say now I have the urge to do more websites and would love to fuck on camera too. Guys I've been with aren't very good and then when you meet someone who is really experienced it really does bring out a whole new world for you. By the way I've been working out a lot lately and getting back into shape and it gives my whole body more toning and I'm thinking it looks better in the pictures with my firm dark skin.

A week after her first shoot, she is 'period-free' and good to go; since I realized how sporty she is, I told her to bring her workout clothes so we could do a gym shoot. And that's how we started; at the gym as she shows off her various workouts. Not only is she skilled at strength training, she also retains those acrobatic skills from her gymnastics experience. We also went outdoors for some more shooting/teasers. Keeping the active theme going, we do a dancing video as she strips to music, and we enjoy that sexy figure in the natural light. Then she puts on this very attractive long red dress, which accentuates her long slim figure; and we head on out to a tourist area for some more teasers and fashion modeling. Most there automatically think she's doing a shoot for some magazine, and we let them think that. At home, its another stripdown and us enjoying her rounded breasts and butt, then on the bed for more butt worship. Its back to the Magic Wand, which she really enjoyed last time; and to several strong orgasms and visible vaginal contractions. Seems like she likes to average about three per session... Then to finish off, she fucks herself with the Big Ten Toy, which is erotic to watch from the side, then as she grinds on top of it. Those who may complain 'why no peeing, anal' because she specifically refused to do so outright from the start.

VIDEO - Nineteen & Very Fit

Total Duration : 35:27
Total Size: 3.02 GB

Download

reina-ii-00009634-01-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
reina-ii-00009634-03-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
reina-ii-00009634-05-1080p.mp4
reina-ii-00009634-06-1080p.mp4
reina-ii-00009634-07-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: May 15, 2022 9:35 am
VERONICA & SERENE - A DOUBLE DOSE! - 05/10/22

1080p

screenshot

Veronica's Statistics - Age: 30 | Height: 5'4" | Figure: 32C-25-35
Serene's Statistics - Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Figure: 34D-26-34

We've got a special treat for you guys today as beautiful and popular FT\/ models Serene and Veronica team up for a full fun day of girl-girl action! We start off with a bang as the two of them stroll down the hallway in their sparkly outfits, kissing deeply as some energetic music plays in the background. As their kisses become more passionate the clothes start coming off, until both of them are totally nude besides their high heel shoes! Serene loves to grind and she rubs her crotch against Veronica's knee, sliding up and down as they kiss...and then Veronica gets on her knees, giving oral sex and sucking on her clitoris as Serene strokes her hair...moaning louder and louder until she orgasms! To return the favor, we next see Serene with a large strapon dildo coming up behind Veronica and sliding inside her welcoming hole, fucking her doggystyle. Veronica gets down on the floor for even deeper penetration from behind and Serene clearly loves being in charge like this! Missionary fucking is next, and we note Veronica's very shapely breasts moving with the rhythm as the strapon toy slides in and out. After the fun on the floor we head to the kitchen where the two ladies are in cute short dresses and heels, putting on some music and dancing around...and keeping very close to each other as they begin undressing to turn it into a striptease lapdance! Hopping up on the kitchen countertop, we watch as Veronica spreads her legs and has her clitoris pleasured by Serene's talented fingers...and then gets her pussy licked while being finger-fucked! A dildo is brought into the mix and soon the penetration brings Veronica to a nice squirting orgasm! Out in the garage Serene is up on the workbench getting her pussy eaten out next, but things had to pivot in a hurry when the photographer's camera fell and broke in half! We see a little bonus footage of some dancing and goofing before saying goodbye to these two...despite the equipment trouble, it was a very fun day with two beautiful - and very horny - bisexual stunners Serene and Veronica right here on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments :

Hey guys! Im Veronica Weston. I am an all natural horny girl that loves to put on a good show. I have always been very sexual. I love to play with other girls and I am so excited to get to know Serine Siren better! I think she is so beautiful! I know I am not going to be able to keep my hands off of her. I love making out! I think that is one of my favorite things to do. I also love eating pussy. I believe I have a bit of an oral fixation. I always love making out and playing with all of my girl friends. I know we are going to get along really well and have tons of fun together!

Hi everyone! It's Serene Siren again. I'm back for some more enticing adventures for First Time Videos. Today is going to be extra special, because I'm paired with a most gorgeous woman. If you don't know much about me, I must tell you that I am a fiend for the pussy! I am bisexual, I believe love is love, but I do definitely favor a beautiful woman when it comes to hooking up. I just think titties are the best, and the way that women sound when they moan is my favorite sound in the world. I am so looking forward to that today. It's unfortunately a rainy day, so that means we are going to have to stay inside to play, but what better way than grinding pussies? I will ensure she stays nice and warm, and I bet it will get even more wet inside once we get cumming together. I'm getting so turned on right now that I can barely finish this sentence...Onward to pleasure!

Hi Lia here, Let me set the scene for what went down with Veronica and Serene. They both arrive the night before and started to have some fun goofing around next thing I know I found them both in the garage making out. So naturally, I ran and grabbed my equipment and started filming. I'm super thankful that they are as horny as they were that night because of everything that transpired the following day. We got up did our first set everything was going so great. They were really into each other and then my worst nightmare came true during the second set. My camera went down. It was a really crazy day outside. By crazy I mean snowing in Arizona in March. So I was thankful I had my super camera because going on location wasn't an option with the weather. We were getting hot and heavy when one of the girls asked me to grab something for them in the other room. I went to go get it and that's when I heard the crash my tripod had fallen over and my camera was in two pieces! After a mini-meltdown, I grab my backup camera and finished what we had started. Then I proceeded to go in the fetal position and cry. I am extremely thankful however that those horny girls got busy in the garage the night before to make this a fuller update for all of you. enjoy Serene and Veronica!

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Instant Passion

Total Duration : 01:32:01
Total Size: 7.84 GB

Download

veronica-serene-00001764-01-1080p.mp4
veronica-serene-00001764-02-1080p.mp4
veronica-serene-00001764-03-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
veronica-serene-00001764-05-1080p.mp4
veronica-serene-00001764-06-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: May 17, 2022 5:43 pm
Melody 2 - The Elven Stunner - 05/17/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

The stunning Melody is back on FT\/ and we couldn't be happier! We get reacquainted with this beautiful woman as she relaxes on a chair in a white button-up town and short sexy skirt with knee high socks. She slowly opens her top, caressing her pert breasts with her hands before licking and sucking on one of her favorite large black vibrators. Spreading her legs on the chair we see she has no panties on, and we're given a nice close perspective as she rubs the toy against her privates and then fucks herself with it, enjoying a nice orgasm! Heading out into the back yard, we see Melody in elf ears and a long flowing white gown playing in the breeze...she definitely loves cosplay and looks amazing doing it! We see her climbing on top of a cat statue in the yard, sucking on a suction cup dildo attached to the back to show her oral skills, then she climbs on top and goes for a hard deep ride on the toy. Next we go back inside to see her dancing in a loose red dress, and wow her moves are seductive and sensual as she slowly strips down nude while grooving to the rhythm! Grabbing the powerful vintage Vibraking toy she spreads her legs and lays on the couch for some intense masturbation, her legs shaking from the powerful sensations as she enjoys another climax. Going out in public, she enjoys a little naughty fingering fun outside an office window before saying her goodbyes...it's always a good time when this irresistibly beautiful woman Melody comes to visit FT\/!

Model Comments :

Hey, I'm glad to be back! This time I brought lots of fun outfits that will take you out of this world! I had the best time at this shoot because I felt extremely comfortable in my cosplay. Dressing up helps me take on a different persona and allows me to get out of my head. It is akin to putting on a mask and feeling like you could do anything. I think there are two different types of masks. The mask you wear to fit in and the mask you wear to express yourself without judgment.

I currently have a song out on Spotify called "Lunar Lullaby" under "Melody". I am by no means a professional or talented singer, but it is very expressive, much like my FT\/ shoots. I hope you find the time to check it out and get to know me better!

Today I loved being a silly elf. It was absolutely ridiculous but very hot. Roleplaying is probably my favorite thing to do in bed. Similarly, roleplaying video games are my favorite! Funny how it all connects.

Other cosplays I hope to do in the future include Arcane's version of Jinx, a mermaid, Hela from Thor: Ragnarok, the Scarlett Witch, and Megumin from KonoSuba! Unfortunately, cosplay items are pricey and as a parent, I have to spend my money wisely, but follow my social media accounts to stay in touch. Whenever I do gather the materials, I will post pictures of all my fun outfits on my social media. My tiktok and my twitter is @melodywylde, but my instagram is @melodyyuna! Thanks for watching XOXO

Hey Lia here, Welcome back FT\/s resident good girl Melody. I'm sure as we all know Melody is very into dressing up, cosplay, and anime characters. So when I invited her back she asked me if she could bring another costume or two. Of course, I said yes but I had no idea I was in for an elf afternoon. But first, she starts off in an anime schoolgirl outfit climaxing with her knees to her elbows and the front door wide open for the world to see as she climaxes. Then she puts on her elf ears and we are 100% committed to being an elf for the rest of this set lol. After a beautiful photo shoot with my brand new strap on. That she conveniently attaches to the back of my tiger statue and rides to a nice orgasm. We get a nice POV vantage point. Next, she slips into a sexy red dress that just slides right off of her. Once naked she uses a Viber King to a squirting climax. Then we go on location for a little fun in public. enjoy one of our favs Melody

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO -The FTV Favorite Returns

Total Duration : 57:11
Total Size: 4.87 GB

Download

melody-ii-00001769-01-1080p.mp4
melody-ii-00001769-02-1080p.mp4
melody-ii-00001769-03-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
melody-ii-00001769-06-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
melody-ii-00001769-09-1080p.mp4
melody-ii-00001769-10-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: May 29, 2022 3:42 pm
Sierra - Sporty Irish Cheer - 05/23/22

1080p

screenshot

This beautiful natural redhead of Irish origin has recently turned 20, and wow, what a cute figure she's got, with nice full firm breasts and a very desirable butt! Her cheerleading experience in high school keeps her body fit and firm, and we find out how sexual she is! Never done adult before, we first see her model in a cute orange summer dress, teasing us upskirt and downblouse views at a resort, then rubbing herself and showing off her bare butt! Back home, she does a nude striptease to music, then uses the Magic Wand Toy to a strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. We then get closeups of her very pretty privates, enjoying that pink clit of hers as she talks about how she started masturbating. She then fingers herself, and warms up for the Big Ten Toy, fucking it deep, especially when she rides it, taking it 9 inches down! Putting on some sexy workout clothes, we visit the gym where she plays some basketball, then shows off her acrobatic skills as well as jump rope. She's definitely athletic! Getting naked at a resort, she does another dance to music before going home and doing some anal play. Taking a glass toy, she fucks herself in the butt, then uses the Magic Wand again to another strong orgasm! Later in the day, we see her in a cute pink summer dress, and get upskirt peeks at a park, and some hard breast massage. Back home she masturbates one more time with the Magic Wand and the Big Ten to another strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions, plus some gaping of her vagina and a little pee session in the balcony. Enjoy this supercute redhead, she's fun and erotic to watch, and another beautiful first time addition, you'll only see here, on FT\/

Model Comments :

Me and my BFF Sveda get ourselves into a lot of trouble and have a lot of fun too! Noo actually we're quite good girls who spend most of the time just chilling in the daytime and traveling to Cali, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, New Mexico etc... I'm from a very conservative town and I'm not saying where but I couldn't wait to get out and visit new places (and where I met my BFF). We're both active girls and like spending time hiking, the beach and going out, and well, meeting guys with no strings attached! I'm definitely not looking for a serious relationship or boyfriend or anything and this website is something I never thought I'd ever do. But Sveda had a good experience with it and she enjoyed everything about it so why not get paid to masturbate???? I do it every day anyway and its natural, fun and healthy for you. I think I have a pretty clean and healthy lifestyle and I see my family often who are well to do, still married and I have several siblings. I got into trouble when I got that tattoo on my ass when I was underage and now I do kind of regret it but its there now. I thought maybe they could photoshop it out of the website but I guess not.

One of Sveda's closest friends, she was referred by her; she sent these photos of her through her cell phone: #1 #2 #3 #4. Definitely cute, and in person even sexier; her figure is perfect, with a nice butt and firm, round breasts. Beautiful face, nice smile, big blue eyes, nice long thick natural red hair, and that nice ivory unblemished skin completes the visage. She had this really cute orange dress that I thought would be the best way to start, as we shot at a resort and got the cute teases/photography on location. Then a dance at home, the only 'distracting' thing being that tattoo on an otherwise perfect butt. She had never used a Magic Wand, just her own personal vibrators, and as you can see she has a nice strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. She has that very pretty pink clit and 'tasty' labia, so its a pleasure to see her spread her privates. The Big Ten is the largest she's ever had, and it takes a while for her to get used to it, but by the time she's riding it, she's going super deep, as deep as nine inches! Clip 6 is an outtake of her before we started.

VIDEO I - Redhead Next Door

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Duration : 33:03
Total Size: 2.82 GB

Download

sierra-00009645-01-1080p.mp4
sierra-00009645-02-1080p.mp4
sierra-00009645-03-1080p.mp4
sierra-00009645-04-1080p.mp4
sierra-00009645-05-1080p.mp4
sierra-00009645-06-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: May 29, 2022 3:47 pm
Sierra - Sporty Irish Cheer - 05/23/22

1080p

screenshot

Model Comments :

I am a pretty sexual person but I like both things like masturbating and sex though I lost my virginity pretty late compared to most girls I know. I was pretty sheltered you see, and my parents had curfews etc... So I haven't been with many guys yet but working on it! I am pretty picky and I like my guys tall and fit and dark haired and dark skinned. If they can't carry me then they can't fuck me either! Both my ass and my breasts are my best features if you don't count my hair and blue eyes since guys are staring at my ass most of the time especially if I'm wearing leggings. I like the color pink a lot and even the wheels of my car and steering wheel are pink! So what I have to say about my experience is that I enjoyed that big white vibrator and I liked the photos with the dresses especially the orange one. Some of my favorites are conservative enough that I can show my family!

She's the perfect candidate for a gym scene, that body looks so sexy in workout clothes, especially those pink leggings. No need for a bra with her firm breasts, that jiggle when she plays basketball. She has some amazing acrobatic talent shown off, and her her jump rope skills! Along with some teasers with guys playing basketball nearby, she then gets completely naked at a resort doing another cute dance. Time for some anal play, using a glass toy stretching that butt out (first time she's used a toy in her butt) then another orgasm with the help of the Magic Wand with the glass toy inside. Notice the more accentuate orgasmic contractions here. Love the pink dress voyeur scene, getting those upskirt shots, then the hard breast massage. Hair tied back, we can see that pretty ivorine face. To finish the day off, she masturbates again, this time with the combined use of the Magic Wand/Big Ten, to another strong orgasm. I get her to gape, then she finally maanages to pee, after trying it several times through the day but being too pee shy.

VIDEO II - Talented Beauty

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 5 Clips

Total Duration : 35:37
Total Size: 3.03 GB

Download

sierra-00009644-01-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
sierra-00009644-03-1080p.mp4
sierra-00009644-04-1080p.mp4
sierra-00009644-05-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 12, 2022 8:28 am
Casey - Dubstep Girl - 05/31/22

1080p

screenshot

Model Comments :

As we're introduced to lovely Alex (who goes by Casey today) she's lounging on a divan in the living room, and we note her sheer top that clearly shows her nipples through the thin fabric. Despite having her car broken into she made the trip out and is looking beautiful here on FT\/ Girls as she stretches out her legs, showing her high heel shoes...and showing that she has no panties on under her skirt! Taking off her top we see her rubbing and massaging her pert and perky breasts and wow, she has a very shapely pair. She spreads her thighs to rub her trimmed privates with her fingertips, playing with her long labia and pulling her pretty pink lips open. Grabbing a long dildo she demonstrates her blowjob techniques, licking it up and down and sucking the toy deep before laying back and penetrating herself with it. We get a nice closeup look at the fun as she fucks herself, then she grabs a magic wand vibrator for double the fun enjoying a squirting milky orgasm! Heading outdoors afterwards she spreads her legs in a wicker chair, playing with her long labia and stretching them out with her fingertips. A little oil massage is next and then a white vibrating toy, which she slides in and out of her hole for some more penetration play. She put on some tiny blue denim cutoff shorts and headed out to the front doorway for some semi-public mastubation, rubbing herself as cars drove nearby and people walked past! Back at the house we're in store for more penetration play on the stairs outside, with leg-shaking results to finish off a very fun day for this beautiful young woman here on FT\/.

Model Comments :

Hey my name is Alex. I'm 20 living on the west coast. I like to spend my time longboarding, hanging with my cat, and hiking. One of my favorite places to hike is Zion National Park, specifically angels landing. There's nothing better than the view there. I'm also a huuuge basshead, you can catch me at the rail of any dubstep festival headbanging. Some of my favorite artists are Excision, LSDream and Slander. Being a fan of EDM I'm also into flow art. I love doing light shows with my light whip and gloves. When I'm not out and about I like to stay home and spend time with my cat Salem or play video games. Mostly Nintendo but I've recently started PC gaming. I also love to bake, I grew up watching a lot of food network which sparked my love for cooking and lead to baking. Macaroons are one of my favorite things to bake. Ill literally spend hours making cookies, I find it to be very stress relieving. My twitter is @alexkanexxx Instagram is @alexkanexx and you can also add me on snapchat @dubstepwh0re.

Hi Lia here. Meet Alex Casey. She's gone through a lot to get to her first shoot here with us today. She drove off cross country at age 20, all in hopes of pursuing her modeling career. Then at 3 AM, when she was going to head to the airport for her flight to FT\/ she walked out and found her car had been smashed in and her whole life had been stolen out of it. But to her credit, she still got on the plane and made her shoot. This is awesome because we get to live in her big labia's all day long. And I mean big. We spent a lot of time getting to know her. She has zero filters; that's a fact. She was a little nervous, but after we started going, she really got the hang of it. We watch her cum with dildos. After she spread her labia's for us. They swell even bigger when she's aroused. Then on location, we almost got busted twice by some homemaker who kept following us. We split and head to the FT\/ house for one last orgasm. Then she was off back to the airport to deal with her car break-in and stolen life. Enjoy Alex and give her a round of applause for sticking through her first shoot while everything was falling apart around her.

VIDEO - A Long Way To FTV

1 Video Splitted To 9 Clips

Total Duration : 01:08:03
Total Size: 5.80 GB

Download

casey-00009649-01-1080p.mp4
casey-00009649-02-1080p.mp4
casey-00009649-03-1080p.mp4
casey-00009649-04-1080p.mp4
casey-00009649-05-1080p.mp4
casey-00009649-06-1080p.mp4
casey-00009649-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
casey-00009649-09-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 12, 2022 8:41 am
Alexis III - Doe Eyed Natural - 06/05/22

1080p

screenshot

Our supercute, natural and perfect-figured brunette returns for more teasers and kinky play, and we do miss those perfect DD natural breasts!! Seeing her again at a resort, she teases her big breasts and butt, then goes to a grocery store for more teasing. She finds the largest eggplant there, which she plans to challenge herself for a fucking! After a striptease dance to music, she masturbates with the Magic Wand, bringing herself to a strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. Now warmed up, she works that monster sized eggplant, and after some practice, she manages to get herself fully stuffed, with eight inches deep inside her! Notice how she gets stretched out and she gapes her pussy for us. She also pushes her vaginal muscles out of her pussy so you can see her pink walls inside! Later in the day, wearing a cute pink schoolgirl outfit, she parades around a park, and we discover she's wearing a matching butt plug! Teasing us upskirt and downblouse views, she then does some anal and vaginal play, going double penetration with the butt plug and large anal beads! She loves to show off her sexy figure, isn't shy, and we do love that tattoo-free figure of hers. More to come in part two...

After her first adult shoot a few months back in 2021, Alexis is back again, just as cute as fun as before, but with some experience in the adult world now. Members asked if she could continue to do some cute public teasers, but also focus more on large penetration and anal play. Like before, she comes wearing a more gothic style she is fond of, and since it does look cute on her, we keep the theme for her intro. She does teasing on location and at a grocery store (also to get herself the biggest eggplant she could find) and show off her super sexy figure. Also to enjoy that body in the nude, a dance with the stockings on, along with a striptease to music before seeing what she can do with that giant eggplant. But first, a warmup with the Magic Wand vibrator, which brings her to a nice orgasm with visible vaginal contractions (this time I had her sit in a way on the chair so it would be much more noticable, along with upcoming penetration). Observe the thickness of the eggplant compared to the size of her forearm; intitially it seemed that she wouldn't be able to get the thick side in. But with some work, not only does it go in, but it goes in deep! There was a notch in the eggplant about 8 inches down, which made a good indicator as she kept working it in deeper with every thrust, until that notch disappeared inside her. Then we get some good gaping... Going for more color and pretty things, she wears in pink-ish schoolgirl outfit, gives us upskirt teasers and the whole time has a matching butt plug as she parades around at a park. Then its all about playing with the butt plug and the anal beads both in her butt and vagina. Last clip, clip7 is some outtakes and second angles. More to come in part 2...

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Back For More Kink

Total Duration : 39:28
Total Size: 3.36 GB

Download

alexis-iii-00009654-01-1080p.mp4
alexis-iii-00009654-02-1080p.mp4
alexis-iii-00009654-03-1080p.mp4
alexis-iii-00009654-04-1080p.mp4
alexis-iii-00009654-05-1080p.mp4
alexis-iii-00009654-06-1080p.mp4
alexis-iii-00009654-07-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 12, 2022 8:50 am
Alexis IV - Doe Eyed Natural - 06/09/22

1080p

screenshot

Alexis' adventure continues, her showing off that truly amazing and perfect figure -- this time in a sexy and revealing yellow dress and heels. She visits a resort, parading around and teasing us with no bra or panties... then fingers herself and plays with her long labia right there! Finding the FT\/ Pink Monster Toy, she truly is pushing her limits on how thick she can go, and its a struggle at first -- but once she gets on top of it, she takes 3/4 of it down!!! Notice how wide it stretches her, and how her pussy and labia wrap around that big head as it goes in and out of her. Then she takes her dress off, walks around naked for us to enjoy that truly perfect, tattoo-free figure. She's a sight to behold... and she's doing it all at the resort! Then she goes home to play with her pussy some more, then fingers herself, and goes all kinky with a speculum! We go deep inside and see her cervix, and its all pretty and pink! She puts it in several ways, so we see her tight walls, then she tries her butt, but it barely goes in, enough for a small gape. To end the day, she takes a sensual shower, using soap to lather her body and finger her butt, and we get to enjoy all those amazing assets! We love this girl, she is and ideal one for FT\/, natural and beautiful, blessed with that perfect DD pair and everything else sexy that goes with her Smile

Alexis' adventure continues, her showing off that truly amazing and perfect figure -- this time in a sexy and revealing yellow dress and heels. She visits a resort, parading around and teasing us with no bra or panties... then fingers herself and plays with her long labia right there! Finding the FT\/ Pink Monster Toy, she truly is pushing her limits on how thick she can go, and its a struggle at first -- but once she gets on top of it, she takes 3/4 of it down!!! Notice how wide it stretches her, and how her pussy and labia wrap around that big head as it goes in and out of her. Then she takes her dress off, walks around naked for us to enjoy that truly perfect, tattoo-free figure. She's a sight to behold... and she's doing it all at the resort! Then she goes home to play with her pussy some more, then fingers herself, and goes all kinky with a speculum! We go deep inside and see her cervix, and its all pretty and pink! She puts it in several ways, so we see her tight walls, then she tries her butt, but it barely goes in, enough for a small gape. To end the day, she takes a sensual shower, using soap to lather her body and finger her butt, and we get to enjoy all those amazing assets! We love this girl, she is and ideal one for FT\/, natural and beautiful, blessed with that perfect DD pair and everything else sexy that goes with her Smile

VIDEO - Seductive And Sexy

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 5 Clips

Total Duration : 19:25
Total Size: 1.65 GB

Download

alexis-iv-00009658-01-1080p.mp4
alexis-iv-00009658-02-1080p.mp4
alexis-iv-00009658-03-1080p.mp4
alexis-iv-00009658-04-1080p.mp4
alexis-iv-00009658-05-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 14, 2022 7:48 am
Micki - Tiny For Big Toys - 06/13/22

New 1080p

screenshot

Beautiful, fun, flirty 21 year old Micki introduces herself in an elegant green dress and high heels outdoors, enjoying the feeling of the fabric against her smooth skin, especially her pert erect nipples! We're treated to an upskirt view of her animal-print panties as she slides her hands between her legs, until they're interrupted by a random passer-by...luckily, a friendly one! Finding a slightly quieter spot - but still quite public - she continues the finger play, penetrating herself right on top of a stone table. Heading indoors and finding a large pink toy, she shows her oral sex technique...laying back on the couch she penetrates herself with the thick toy, sliding it in and out as we hear the wet sounds from within and then incorporating the vintage Vibraking toy to bring herself to several strong orgasms, which we get to enjoy from multiple angles! Heading outdoors in a very skimpy little bikini she chats with the photographer about some of her early sexual experiences, then puts on some music for a sexy striptease dance before pouring oil on her skin and rubbing it in...enjoying a nice breast massage. Next she takes a large white toy and slowly penetrates herself, enjoying the vibration function as well for dual pleasure until it takes her to a nice climax. In the next part of her shoot we see her in tight bluejeans and a cute black top with her breasts peeking out, slowly stripping down nude and sliding her hands all over that tight petite body. Getting down on the floor she takes a large suction cup dildo in her mouth, sucking it and then climbing on top to show her flexibility, doing the splits as she penetrates herself! The Vibraking makes another appearance as she fucks herself with the dildo, and the two toys together do good work...bringing her to another strong orgasm - and we note her copious milky natural juices. To relax afterwards we see her doing some nude yoga outdoors, stretching out her thin lithe body and again we note how desirable that fit trim form is! Taking a walk outside near a babbling fountain in a cute little dress and high heels she caresses her legs, giving us some upskirt peeks - with no panties on of course! - and touching her privates with her fingers for naughty public fun. Back at the house she whips off her clothes to get completely nude (apart from her sexy heels), fingering her hole and then enjoying the powerful Vibraking again for another fun climax. Indoors for one last big penetration session she finds a truly massive toy to bounce on top of, sneaking in one last orgasm with the Vibraking...Micki is a lovely, energetic, and VERY orgasmic 21 year old with an unforgettable body which she's happy to explore right here with us on FT\/ Girls!

Model Comments :

Hello! My name is Mickey Violet. I am from Phoenix Arizona born and raised. I live on my own with two very precious dogs, who I love very dearly. I enjoy cooking, dancing, reading, shopping, working out, nature.. In my free time I mostly enjoy it with my dogs or going out for food or drinks. I like to try new things and meet new people! I also really love music, its always been inspiring and easy for me to connect with. I am a tea drinker and lover. Growing up I've always been into sports and staying active. I've done soccer, dance, karate, Ju Jitsu, and track. A little about my background, I am Mexican, European, and Spanish. My first language was Spanish but I had transitioned to English as a ****. I've experienced both an American household and a Mexican household.

That's meJ Hope you enjoyed hearing and getting to know me a little bit more. Muahh

Hi, Lia here! Say hello to this little cutie pie who I'm sure you'll fall in love with. Her name is Micki. She kind of just fell into our laps. Praise the Lord for small favors. By small I mean she is very petite. Pint-sized. We first meet up on location where she shows off her sexy emerald, green cocktail dress. She teases us and starts showing off that little body of hers. We decided to put her on a pedestal for all the world to see her finger fucks herself. Then it's back to my house. Where she picks out a huge pink dildo and gives one hell of a good BJ. While it seems to be that she is staring into your soul the whole time. Then hop into a tiny bikini and hit the backyard. We learn a lot about who she is. Everything from she's a twin. I know I can't believe there are two of her in the world either. To the fact she loves big toys, she's a bit of a size queen. She is very multi-orgasmic. Her masturbation goes on for what seems like forever. And Who am I to stop her. So please enjoy one of my new faves Micki. Check out her app pics here #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

VIDEO I - Filling Her Up!

Total Duration : 01:48:47
Total Size: 9.27 GB

Download

micki-00009665-01-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-02-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-03-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-04-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-05-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-06-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-07-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-08-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-09-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-10-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-11-1080p.mp4
micki-00009665-12-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 14, 2022 7:57 am
Micki - Tiny For Big Toys - 06/13/22

New 1080p

screenshot

Model Comments :

I'm here for a round two, which I'm sure will be just as amazing and enjoyable. Going to now a little more about me.. lets start with what I've been enjoying during my free time lately. I've been trying lots of new places here down in Phoenix. Resturants, Bars, and sometimes Clubs. Its been fun for me to experience the adult life, since being recently 21! I enjoy experience things and places. I like to try new things, whatever it may be. As a **** I believe I may have been or not a "trouble maker" some may say. Or wild ****. Haha.. My just high energy.. and that not completely wrong.. Next topic I am very into fashion and style. I am in love with thirfting and shopping. Itd be my favorite thing to do and release stress. Whether that's clothes, shoes, hats, corsets, accessories.. It's a great way for me to express myself in all different kinds of ways.. so yep that's a little more about me. Hope you enjoyed this one as well! Xoxo Mickey

We start off with Micki wearing what she showed up in. She looks so cute in everything she wears. It's very rare that we even do anything with girls wearing jeans lately. But nonetheless, we spent a lot of time with her just teasing and stripping down to nothing but her birthday suit. Then we bring out a very thick dildo that she inserts via doing the splits. Who knew she was so flexible? I loved it. On our last shoot, Micki fell in love with a Vibra King. As so many do. So the Vibra King does make a few appearances throughout her updates. After all her acrobatics and a hard cum session. You can clearly see she is enjoying herself with all her juicy secretions. Then with the weather so perfect, we hit a nearby location to mess around in public. But it came with a lot of heavy traffic. And by traffic, I mean office women. It was getting really really risky, so we decided to head over to the FT\/ main house where we finished what we started on location. Then I let her pick out of the big toy drawer. She found a healthy one she liked and goes to town on it. It's always the small ones who can take the biggest objects.

VIDEO II - Easy Stretching

1 Video Splitted To 11 Clips

Total Duration : 01:22:24
Total Size: 7.02 GB

Download

micki-00009664-01-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
micki-00009664-08-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
micki-00009664-11-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jun 24, 2022 11:59 am
Chanel Camryn - Alaska's Rose - 06/20/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

An Alaska native traveling to shoot adult for the first time, she's a very cute, down to earth girl with a wonderful smile... and lots of enthusiasm & charm! We first meet her at a tourist area, and that top is so loose you can see her breasts whenever she bends forward, and of course, that really nice firm butt for hot upskirt views! She loves the tease, and we enjoy both the upskirt and downblouse views of her firm breasts and butt! After a breakfast, she gets naked at home and masturbates with the Magic Wand toy, having a nice strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. Then she uses the Big Ten, eventually riding it deep, almost 9 inches down! It is hot watching her grind on that big toy... Wearing cute gym clothes, we see her work out at the gym, showing off her fitness and privates right there! That firm butt is thanks to those squats... We also watch her go jogging on a trail and get completely naked... Back home, she experiments anally for the first time, fingering her butt, then using a glass toy, then some foot fetish play as well. She has really cute feet! Later in the day, we see her in a short yellow dress and heels, get more upskirt and downblouse teasers, and do a little pee session, then go home to see her give a blowjob to a banana, then fuck herself with it. She actuall gets off on masturbating with that phallic fruit! Enjoy this charming girl from up North, she's another brand new First Timer for FT\/ Smile

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Enjoying The Charm

1 Video Splitted To 9 Clips

Resolution : 1920*1080 / 3840*2160
Total Duration : 58:45
Total Size: 5.01 GB /9.53 GB

Download