screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,01 GB Time:00:15:37

screenshot
Download Part1 &

Added: Apr 18, 2018 10:37 pm
Sperm Bank Temptress

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:407 МB Time:00:08:35

You are at the clinic unable to produce a much needed sperm specimen for you and your wifes' IVF treatment.
Little did you know that the the attending fertility doctor would be so attractive and so friendly to give a helping hand.
Oops... there goes your sperm sample... but not into a cup, all over your doctors' big tits. I hope your wife doesn't find out!

screenshot
Download

Added: Sep 10, 2018 7:11 am
Miss Kelle Martina – Cheater

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:281 МB Time:00:09:14

screenshot
HOME WRECKER, LINGERIE, EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM POV, DIRTY TALK:

0-2min: Tell me to get ready for edging session and command me seducingly to get hard. Nice & sensual jerk off instructions.
(Start a video with a close-up to your face)
2-5min: Start teasing me/encouraging me to cheat my wife. Tell me in detail how good it feels that cum going into pussy/ass.
Pussy & ass tease.
5-8min: Command me to edge harder and continue teasing and encouraging me. At some point tell me: "Youknow..? You are already cheating your wife because you are worshiping me." And lick your lips after saying that.(Tits & pussy tease)
8-10min: I let you to decide suitable ending. But I want you to be legs open, showing your pussy wide open. Cum or not to cum? Or are you gonna ruin it? I let you to decide that! I decide your home wrecking fate.

Download

Added: Sep 10, 2018 11:41 pm
Goddess Amanda – JOI Game

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:578 МB Time:00:18:50

screenshot
JOI GAMES, SPARKLY DRESS, STRIP TEASE, BIG BUTTS, BIG TITS, TEASE & DENIAL:

How long can you last when I order you to take hit after hit? I wonder... I wonder if the combination of my body and the drug of choice will make you pass out? How long can you last stroking your dick the way I tell you to and inhaling when I tell you to? I guess we will find out won't we? I can't wait to see how long you can last. My new little sparkly dress will have you hard in seconds.

Download part1 & dead_link_removed

Added: Sep 11, 2018 1:17 am
Princess Violette – Real Slaves Eat Their Cum

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:636 MB Time:00:14:34

screenshot
Cock Tease, Edging Fetish, Slave Training, Goddess Worship,
Cum Eating Instructions, Financial Domination:
If you are a true submissive you will buy this clip.

Download part1 & dead_link_removed

Added: Nov 04, 2018 5:27 pm
Goddess Gwen – Live or D!e Game

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:262МB Time:00:08:27

screenshot
Executrix, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Glove Fetish, Tit Worship:

Alright perv we're gonna play a game! I'm gonna tease you and give you jerk off instructions and if you cum you die and if you don't then you get to live! But be realistic, you're SO gonna cum! How about this I'll be generous, I'll give you six whole minutes of jerking off while I tease you and if you make it to the end of six minutes I'll let you live but if you don't I get to and you in anyway I choose. Shall we begin? Check out that cock and start stroking it! Mmmm my tits feel so soft so luxurious especially with my satin gloves hand. I have the most delicious tits the most stunning curves ....look at you you're never going to make it.

Download

Added: Nov 04, 2018 6:13 pm
Goddess Gwen – Cum Shots

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:365MB Time:00:08:25

screenshot
Cum Eating Instructions, Big Tits,
Coerced Intoxication, Femdom, JOI Games:

We're going to play a game that's perfect for a cum addict like yourself!
I know how much you crave cum so go get 2 shot glasses, one for your cum and one for the hooch.
The plan is to get you taking shots until you pass out, either from Loaded or lack of bl00.d flow to your head lol.
SO jerk off at my instruction and drink up!

Download

Added: Nov 05, 2018 2:44 am
Noelle Easton – Oiled Up Tit And Ass Worship

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:264МB Time:00:08:29

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BOUNCING BOOBS, ASS WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN:

My huge tits are bouncing right in your face as my bra can barely contain them. I touch them, rub them, squeeze them, bounce them, and shake them right in your face as I begin teasing you and talking dirty. I tell you to stroke as you watch me reveal my huge tits. I oil them up and squeeze and bounce them right in your face as you stroke your hard, throbbing cock to them. I bend over and oil up my perfect round ass for you, still telling you how to stroke. Finally, when I am ready for you to cum, I pretend to tit fuck you with my huge oiled up tits and count you down to cum all over my beautiful tits.

Download

Added: Dec 19, 2018 7:45 pm
Goddess Kyaa – Sadistic Sisters
Long Hair Cock Tease

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:460MB Time:00:10:35

screenshot
DOUBLE DOMINATION, LONG HAIR, FEMDOM,
COCK TEASE, HUMILIATION:

Meet my %100 real genetic s1ster, Nyx. We are absolute royalty. All the proof you need is plain to see when you worship our perfect long hair. Wearing shimmering bikini, we tease you mercilessly with our perfect natural tresses. Nyx is the only woman I know who's hair is actually longer than mine! Bow down to our superior genetics, our natural power, irresistible feminine beauty... our long hair will have you feeling weak and stupid, reminding you that you are destined to serve the perfect Sadistic S1sters.

Download

Added: Dec 19, 2018 11:22 pm
Goddess Kyaa – Punished for My Pasties

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:415MB Time:00:11:39

screenshot
TIT WORSHIP, BALL BUSTING, RELIGIOUS,
GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION:

To truly understand your place you must suffer. This is how a slave must live, in physical pain and mental anguish, for my pleasure and amusement. Especially when you are graced with something as sacred as the divine beauty of the female form. My young firm breasts are the penultimate icon of female power. One look at the curves of my breasts, graced with pretty black pasties which cover my nipples, and you will be on your knees!
My body is a timeless work of holy art. All must bow before me, paying tithing and suffering in order to worship my blessed existence. The image of my perfect breasts will be burned into your mind as you are made to beat yourself without mercy while I torment you with my divinity.
Breast worship, Kyaaism, brutal corporal punishment instructions and total orgasm denial is what you'll face in this wickedly sexy video. Of course, you can just jerk off to my perky tits in pasties, but what fun would that be?

Download

Added: Dec 25, 2018 6:50 pm
Mistress Addi – Sneak Peek:
Non-Nude CEI Training

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:256MB Time:00:08:15

screenshot
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, COCK TEASE, CORSET,
GODDESS WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN:

Sneak a peak at one of my shows! I am going to make you eat your own cum out of the palm of your hand! We both know that you don't deserve to see your Goddess naked, but we are still going to have a little fun Wink You are my little play thing to do with as I please and today you are going to eat your cum because I said so.

Download

Added: Dec 25, 2018 8:13 pm
Lilly Roma – Wank It For Me

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:208MB Time:00:06:43

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, FEMDOM POV,
CUM COUNTDOWN, HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL:

I know what a jerk addict you are. You just can't help yourself. You are addicted to me and this perfect body. Well I want to play a game with you. You have to do as I say, if I say stop jerking, you stop.So, I am going to give you a countdowns and see if you can cum in time. If not well then maybe you don't get to cum my bad boy. Get those pants down for me and stroke to this sexy body of mine.That’s it. Jerk that cock for me. Be a good bad boy for me. That's it. I bet those balls are getting so full for me. I am having too much fun teasing you. Haha. Now stop. Just watch me. Ohh I bet you are so turned on right now. Get wanking again for me. Go on wank that cock as fast as you can. Now get ready. 5…4….3…2.......

Download