Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2018 4:30 am
Lilly Roma – Real Estate Rip Off

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:213MB Time:00:06:49

screenshot
FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, BRAT GIRLS,
HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP:

I hope you are enjoying the tour, this is obviously the dining room and kitchen. The garden is lovely as well. You don’t like it? It’s just you and me here you can tell me the truth. Have another look around. I am sure we can come to an agreement. You are liking it more? Great! I wouldn’t want you to walk out of here without buying the house. I even printed the paperwork out. We need to make sure you want it. The house is actually ?300k not ?200k. There were some extra taxes involved. I know I’m making unreasonable demands but I know you will buy it. You will sign. You are mine now. I am in control now. You will be completely mesmerized by me. I bet you wondered how I get all my sells. Let’s go sit back down and we will finish the paper work. These papers say you are buying the house for ?300k, understand? Good. Now sign them, good boy. It’s got your cock hard isn’t it? Ha and now I’ve got a nice shopping trip to go on. Enjoy watching my ass as I leave!

Download

Added: Dec 30, 2018 2:30 am
Alex Bishop – New Year's JOI Countdown

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:539MB Time:00:12:34

screenshot
JOI GAMES, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, COCK TEASE,
NATURAL TITS, TWERK, CUM COUNTDOWN:

Let's ring in the New Year by giving me all your cum.
I'll tell you how to stroke your cock while showing off my sexy body.
Hope you make it to 1 Wink

Download

Added: Jan 10, 2019 1:00 am
Mystie Mae – Jerk Off Academy Custom

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:1,03GB Time:00:33:56

screenshot
Jerk Off Instruction, Dirty Talk, JOI Games,
Ass Worship, Orgasm Control:

Welcome to the Jerk Off Academy you premature ejaculator. Here you're going to learn how to get the most of out of your cum loads so that they will feel the best for you. Throughout your whole time at the academy I don't want to see you cum until I tell you to. In the meantime you need to complete different stroking challenges that I demonstrate for you, as well as stroke to dirty erotic stories that I tell you. I know how much you love a sexy ass so I use that as the theme to my stories Wink You better pass my class, or I may need you to retake it

Download Part1 & dead_link_removed

Added: Jan 10, 2019 1:26 pm
Morgan Lane – Catsuit JOI

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:800x600 Size:263MB Time:00:12:19

screenshot

JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CATSUIT, BIG TITS,
COCK TEASE, GODDESS WORSHIP

Download

Added: Jan 11, 2019 1:45 pm
Kimberley Jx – Extreme Edging and CEI

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:776MB Time:00:17:49

screenshot
Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Edging Games,
Goddess Worship, Latex Fetish, Post Cum Torture:

As I start to tease you I tell you how a good slave should be able to edge for me for as long as I want. Only cumming if I have given permission & if I am kind enough to give permission, a good slave should also cum exactly how I say. I did warn you in my last session that I am going to push your limits and I know that when I'm teasing you in my sexy latex outfit, you're completely helpless. I take control of your cock and I want it well trained. In this session we are going to practice edging, speeding up, slowing down, stopping whenever I command. You must learn to hold back the intense pleasure and stop before going over the edge. There is another twist today as well, for every time I show you my perfect ass, if I slap it, you have to slap your cock. After I have teased and edged you for a while I will finally give you another ruined orgasm, because I love ruining your orgasms - but we are not done yet.. I also want you to eat your own cum today. I want you to follow my orders properly and keep repeating this until you edge and ruin your orgasm perfectly

Download

Added: Jan 11, 2019 3:12 pm
Princess Lyne – Teased into Cumming
on Wife’s Bra

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:529MB Time:00:12:47

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SENSUAL DOMINATION, HOME WRECKER,
BRA FETISH, FEMDOM POV, CUM COUNTDOWN:

"Homewrecker, sensual dom type scene wearing button-up blouse, push-up bra, skirt, and stockings. You sort of bet me that you can make me do anything and make me cum. I resist at first but your taunt and teasing makes me trade actions for each button you unbutton, then your shirt off, then your skirt off. Make me ensure she’s in the other room. Then make me undo my pants/stroke, then drop my pants around my ankles, then kneel for you. Mix in repeat after you (out loud) mantras like princess lyne’s tits own me /control me/etc… End by making me go get one of her bras (without her catching me), hang it from my hard cock, and cum all over it for you."

Download

Added: Mar 03, 2019 4:49 pm
Jessica Starling – Jill Valentine
Owns Your Cock JOI

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:986MB Time:00:22:27

screenshot
Cosplay, Jerk Off Instruction, Body Worship, Edging,
Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Sensual Domination:

You've been at S.T.A.R.S. HQ for hours, but haven't said a word. You have vital information on a virus Umbrella Corp. is working on, and Jill Valentine plans to be the one to make you talk.
You quickly realize you don't stand a chance against her.
She teases you, saying she has ways to make weak men talk. Jill undresses herself slowly -- she sees the way you're looking at her. Her curves make you weak. You can barely think. You're putty in her hands.
She removes your handcuffs and says you can touch yourself to her if you're a good boy. Jill instructs you how to touch your cock -- slower, faster, stop, start again. You're following her every word. Your hers now, effortlessly. Maybe you were always hers.
Your cock is throbbing, your balls ache. You would do anything for release, but Jill continues to tease and edge you. You're going to tell her everything, aren't you? You're begging to tell her what you know, begging for her to let you cum.
But Jill likes to see you desperate. She gives you a cum countdown, but stops before she says one. You're not begging hard enough. She gives you another, and stops again. Jill loves how you squirm.
Just when you think you're going to burst, Jill gives you a final countdown and gives you permission to cum. You hurriedly reveal all the information you were hiding.

Added: Mar 04, 2019 7:24 am
Lizzi Blake – Office Slut
Jerk Off Instructions

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:637MB Time:00:14:55

screenshot
Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Encouragement, Cock Tease,
Fingering, Glasses, Redheads, Cum Countdown:

I tell you exactly how to stroke your cock for me Wink I play with myself, teasing and fingering my pussy...
then I instruct you to get ready to cum with me as I count down from 10.

Download

Added: Mar 06, 2019 3:34 pm
Mistress Victoria – Sweet turned
Dominant-JOI

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:479MB Time:00:11:04

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES,
SHINY CLOTHING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, COCK TEASE:

You think that I'm my twin, sweet and cute Brooke giving you JOI instructions.
Bouncing my big tits all over telling you to jerk to them. Every inch of me just making you lust with desire.
After a bit when I have you completely enthralled I remind you who is really in control.

Added: Mar 06, 2019 9:28 pm
Goddess Brooke Marie – Jerk off Instruction
at Hogwarts- Stolen Potions

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:668MB Time:00:15:19

screenshot
Jerk Off Instruction, Cosplay, Dirty Talk,
Handjobs, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV:

I am back again and this time I have stolen potions from the storeroom.
I am becoming more brave each time, study buddy and today I really want to jerk your cock.
Do you think you will allow me to do that for you? Pretty please?

Added: Mar 08, 2019 1:27 am
Empress Elle – Dice JOI game

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:726MB Time:00:16:47

screenshot
JOI GAMES, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, TIT WORSHIP,
SENSUAL DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL:

Wanna play a little game? Your stroking and whether or not you get to cum is going to rely solely on the dice. Sounds exciting doesn’t it? I have no idea what will happen in this game, but when you get lucky and are able to stroke, I give you the hottest jerk off instructions. Be cautious though- rolling the dice so you can’t touch yourself will be the worst as the teasing will get kicked up in to high gear! See if you can last to the final dice roll where you’ll find out if you get to release all your cautiously built up tension. Will you cum, or will your balls turn blue- let’s let fate decide. Do you feel lucky?

Added: Mar 24, 2019 4:50 am
Predatory Behavior

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:547MB Time:00:12:47

screenshot
TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, **** MALE ORGASM,
PEGGING, **** EJACULATIONS, GARTER & STOCKINGS:

CUSTOM: "Please wear black stockings and no shoes. This is based on your deflower virgin and cam session we had but without the strapon and with my POV playing the role of the father. Please use the mol plus est word a lot and ped 0 file. You make me stroke to your legs in stockings because I'm so weak. You knew I'd be the perfect target to seduce to get what you want. You want to mol my son. He's the perfect young age that you are addicted to touching. You love to kiss and stroke and suck them while they're so young and impressionable. You've got arrangements with many men who let you spend the night with their boys whenever you want. Once they give in you make them watch while you mol their sons and they can't resist stroking to it. You make their sons scream so loud with fear and pleasure. It makes the fathers text you all the time to come over, and they encourage their sons to please you they're so addicted to watching. Make me stroke and beg you to mol my son. Talk about my shame for letting a ped0 have her way with my innocent young boy. You love making men betray their sons. After I give in laugh and count me down as you talk about making me watch you mol."
As expected, I chew up this custom and spit it out in the most vicious ways.
I will disturb you and arouse you as you listen to the filthy things coming out of My mouth.

Added: Mar 25, 2019 4:46 pm
Mistress Victoria – Pleasing Me (Explicit Nude)

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:452MB Time:00:10:22

screenshot
PUSSY EATING, FEMDOM POV, DIRTY TALK,
COCK TEASE, GODDESS WORSHIP:

you need to learn how to please Me. to do what I say, to do it when I want.
To lick right here between My legs as long as I say too.
All for Me, nothing for your dick. This is about Me, pleasing Me.

Download

Added: Mar 28, 2019 1:26 am
Goddess Amanda – What the f*** is that?!

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:448MB Time:00:14:05

screenshot
SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
BRAT GIRLS, JOI, EXTREME DOMINATION:

If you're a sensitive soul this clip is NOT for you. However if you can take the mental beating
I have for you and for how pathetically useless your penis is ... then press play.
I will be brutally honest about the future in store for you.

Download

Added: Mar 28, 2019 5:50 am
Bratty Bunny – Just Inhale

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1896x1080 Size:677MB Time:00:15:37

screenshot
MIND FUCK, FEMALE DOMINATION, MESMERIZE,
ASS WORSHIP, COCK TEASE, BREATH PLAY:

Just pop. Take a hit. Inhale. Breathe those vapors in!!
Get really high and stare at perfection. Fucked up and worship!