Author
haroma
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 16, 2007 6:56 pm
I entirely agree with Bastet. We ought to do everything to prevent Olya from disappearing again. She is the most attractive model on the net.
stevo17
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2007 3:54 pm
And like the wind, she has gone again........... Crying or Very sad
tommmy
Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2007 4:04 pm
second wrote:
Ah, now she finally is 18?
At least from her own site she can't be removed anymore... Laughing

You jinxed it Razz
She wasn't removed from the site. the whole site was removed lol.
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2007 5:58 pm
Rolling Eyes
metalhead0000
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 21, 2007 5:24 pm
Removed.
wombatNo1
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 03, 2007 6:06 am
Hi folks,
I`ve just joined her site, worth every penny so far. My only complaint would be that it appears to be a "classical" glamour site, not found any closeups or anything like that yet.

However, she`s a lovely looking girl, and has probably the best "come to bed" eyes i`ve ever seen! Smile
wombatNo1
Added: Aug 03, 2007 5:10 pm
Following communication between myself and another individual whom I do not wish to name, I`d like to state that I am, in no way, prepared to upload pictures, video clips, or any other form of media to this, or any other forum.
This includes use-net, photo-sharing websites, on-line blogs and suchlike.

Please do not ask me to provide you with these. I hope you understand. If people wish to see the content, may I suggest they join the site. For a one-off payment of 25 euros it is well worth it.

Thank you.
dfkjh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 26, 2007 11:21 pm
wombatNo1 wrote:
Following communication between myself and another individual whom I do not wish to name, I`d like to state that I am, in no way, prepared to upload pictures, video clips, or any other form of media to this, or any other forum.
This includes use-net, photo-sharing websites, on-line blogs and suchlike.

Please do not ask me to provide you with these. I hope you understand. If people wish to see the content, may I suggest they join the site. For a one-off payment of 25 euros it is well worth it.

Thank you.

looks like the russian mafia got to wombat. Shocked

wombatNo1, if you're still alive & able to type, please post some new pics of Olya so that we know you're ok. Laughing
wombatNo1
Added: Aug 27, 2007 7:54 am
Hehe, I`m still very much alive and kicking, but sorry, won`t be posting any pics - I remember what they did to that ex-soviet kgb agent in London! Smile
stevo17
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 28, 2007 12:37 pm
wombatNo1 wrote:
Hehe, I`m still very much alive and kicking, but sorry, won`t be posting any pics - I remember what they did to that ex-soviet kgb agent in London! Smile

PUSSY! Laughing
wombatNo1
Added: Sep 01, 2007 5:27 pm
No, i`ve just got this thing against plutonium Very Happy