Should be interesting...
second
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2006 10:33 am
Ah, now she finally is 18?
At least from her own site she can't be removed anymore... Laughing

...but there's another thing interesting on that site:
http://www.olya18.com/join/join.htm wrote:
Due to the growing amount of copyright theft on the internet, it is necessary to implement extreme security measures.
I really can't imagine what she/he means by that! Shocked It's not us, is it? Embarassed
But read on:...
Unique Invisible watermarks are added to all photo/video sets at the time of download. All photos and videos can be traced to each site member. Any copyright violation which occurs can be traced back to the responsible person. We regularly search the internet for copyright violations and violators will first be banned from this site and later prosecuted.

This site is intended to be used by humans through a modern web browser. Programmed computer "bots" and automated downloading programs are not allowed to access this website. Your IP address may be blocked if you use a "bot" or automated download program.

But my modern browser does support automated downloading!
(In fact a bookmarklet is enough for that....)
The current daily download limit is 600MB per day. If the 600MB limit is exceeded, then you must wait 24 hours before downloading again.

uiuiuiui......
ilfonzio
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 14, 2006 6:35 pm
Check out the copyright date on the website. Apparently this site is from the future.
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2006 9:29 pm
The good news is that Olya is still in modeling.
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Nov 16, 2006 7:32 am
Only 2 sets...

Confused
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 16, 2006 8:52 am
jejejeje wrote:
Only 2 sets...

Confused

Only 2 days...

Very Happy
second
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 16, 2006 9:24 am
Dayfan wrote:
The good news is that Olya is still in modeling.

You'r right. Smile

But on the other hand, I never doubt she would.....Laughing
kiwc
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2006 3:29 pm
Great, my favourite model. Maybe we will see her in AF soon or maybe she will be 18 finally Sad
stevo17
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 20, 2006 1:18 pm
I like this girl !

She has alway had "That Look".

Super sexy and confident.

I hope that she can "do more" and go harder in the near future.

I would sign up for sure.

All of these great girls like olya/nina have to "do more" or they will just slowly fade away while the new more eager young girls surpass them for internet popularity.

Very Happy
k2005
Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2006 12:00 am
tetard
Good Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2006 12:35 am
Very interesting she's one of my fav
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2006 6:25 am
k2005 wrote:
i think this could be no-nude site like teenshose

Razz
Amankar
Good Poster
Added: Nov 23, 2006 5:09 pm
Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy YES YES YES The Princess is back!!!!!!
Bastet
Poster
Added: Nov 29, 2006 6:27 am
I'm a member of Olya18, and while the content is still kinda skinny (3 HUGE picsets with 8 vids, plus a 5-part webcam vid) all are of excellent quality. Olya is so hot it makes my eyes water: I forget to blink!
Content is being added slowly. I haven't seen a recent post by Olya on the forum, and I'm still looking for the first live webcam.
The content is definitely towards the soft side (no close-up pussy shots, no toys, no spreads), and I think it's unlikely to get harder , but I'll continue to pay as long as new content is added. I just am so in lust with her! Laughing

And no, I won't post any of it...I don't want to get banned from Olya18, and besides, both the photog and Olya deserve to make some $$ from their effort....
It's only $30....Join up! Make the site profitable so we can all see more of Olya! Wink
superT2000
Good Poster
Added: Dec 08, 2006 12:46 am
and?????????

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy