Author
nerdy123
Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2008 2:14 am
Bratty Brittany looks more and more like a donkey everyday.
MrD
Poster
Added: Jul 13, 2008 1:24 pm
Check This Out - Topless for 7 Minutes
screenshot
dead link
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 11, 2008 11:32 am
nerdy123 wrote:
Bratty Brittany looks more and more like a donkey everyday.

She just has some real bad taste in hair cuts....

Somedays, i think beanie should get a commission around here....
varednec
Poster
Added: Aug 13, 2008 12:36 am
i think the brat is AWSOME

hope this is the start of something great

i hope she gets the boobs out all the time now

then hopefully let the kitty come out and play
Ozzie
Poster
Added: Sep 11, 2008 12:52 am
Bratty Brittany - Webcam 3rd Sept 08 (1Hour 48mins!!!)

.Flv
screenshot

Bratty Brittany - 03rd Sept 08.part1.rar (95.78 MB)
dead link
Bratty Brittany - 03rd Sept 08.part2.rar (66.81 MB)
dead link
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Sep 11, 2008 2:17 am
A two hour (rounding up) web show from Brit? I am so there. Bless you for upping this.
K-Mart
Good Poster
Added: Sep 11, 2008 6:14 am
Thanks a lot, this girl is cute... Wink

Someone has her webcam masturbation zip on Clips4sale?

Thanks in advance Very Happy
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm
Well now... I just dropped by clips4sale and I see there is a new zipset from her. Fucked Out of Color, Brittany's first fuck video.

Gentlemen, we must have this video. It's vital for world peace. I won't be able to get the blasted thing until next month so if anyone else can step forward and grab it I am sure her legion of fans on here would worship you as a living God. Or at least think fondly of you. Or at the very least possibly post a thx on here before running off to feverishly masturbate to it.
mh792003
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 11, 2008 6:51 pm
Post It! Please Someone post that video! Shocked
Stanklepoot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 12, 2008 9:23 am
A big Thank You to Ozzie for posting the camshow...and the mother of all thank yous to anyone that manages to get a hold of the video of her fucking and posts it.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Sep 12, 2008 5:12 pm
Direct address please where one might locate this f*ck video - I looked on the site mentioned above but could not find anything. Sad
Ozzie
Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2008 5:19 pm
I would not get to excited!!! i just feel sorry for the people who actually paid for this!

screenshot

dead link
Stanklepoot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 12, 2008 7:33 pm
I'm downloading it now. Even if it turns out to be not as great as it sounded, we wanted it pretty damn bad and you came through...and quickly. Hell of a job Ozzie. Thanks a lot.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Sep 12, 2008 8:49 pm
Thanks for the post man....

I see what you mean.. I was expecting some thing a little more erotic to say the least from the Bratty herself!

Wink
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2008 9:43 pm
Hmm, I'm downloading this as well. And a thousand blessings upon Ozzie for sharing this with us. I hope it isn't too bad but thanks to him its free so I'll take what I can get.

Edit: Welllll.... that certainly wasn't what I was hoping for. I generally like my filth to be more filthy. Let's hope that if she does this again she'll get it right. A million billion blessings upon Ozzie for keeping me from paying for this.