Author
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Sep 22, 2008 6:00 am
I'm a pretty big Brit fan, i'm not sure why but there is something about her that gets to me.

Anyway, I agree with people here, what an absolutely disappointing zip set. I'd be furious to spend cash on that shit, that's something you'd see in a regular members area
takuma1979
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 23, 2008 5:44 pm
hopefully she wont do the tit job.....
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2008 5:51 am
I recently got an email from her, in reply to one I had written her about a month or so ago, where she said she is hard at work on her site and has a ton of new content for it and a new zip set on the way. Best of luck to her but I think she might have a lot of trouble selling the next zip set considering how poor the last one was.
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm
The fact that the last 25 cam shows were all virtually identical will be a killer too. I would've joined at the beginning [and been ripped off hehe] but now that I've seen her shows... nope. The $ stops HERE!
varednec
Poster
Added: Oct 25, 2008 1:52 pm
arksulli wrote:
I recently got an email from her, in reply to one I had written her about a month or so ago, where she said she is hard at work on her site and has a ton of new content for it and a new zip set on the way. Best of luck to her but I think she might have a lot of trouble selling the next zip set considering how poor the last one was.

i got the same response from her... looks like we have to wait for a while to see them awsome boobies of hers... and prob never see the cooch.. but i can always hope
Ozzie
Poster
Added: Nov 01, 2008 10:24 pm
Bratty Brittany April 17
screenshot
Code:
dead link

screenshot
Code:
dead link
Bizzar3
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2008 11:57 pm
she's so sexy...thanx for the vids
trakin
Poster
Added: Nov 05, 2008 5:08 am
Thanks for sharing this beautiful babe!
thegodhand
Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 2:38 pm
thanks, any brittany is always appreciated Smile
linuslucy
Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 2:45 pm
Thanks.Ther's something about her that I can't put my finger on, but she is pretty hot.
Added: Dec 03, 2008 3:11 am
she kinda disappeared after that lame sex webcam of her came out... any hear when she'll posting something new?
ans1979
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 03, 2008 8:29 am
Well, she posts, pics on an other site's forums, but it cannot be mentioned here...

So, I'll give you some hints:

it's not mine, but ...s
it's not weekly, but ...
it's not boys, but ...

... ... ... .com

enjoy
booty_chaser
Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2008 2:27 am
I'll check that out... thanks ans1979
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2008 6:05 pm
It's a TGP forum so I doubt they'd go too apeshit here... but she does do regular cam shows... she's one of the most regular girls around but unfortunately every damned show is exactly identical, rainbow bra and bottomless showing nothing but having fun with the rabbit.

I find the shows worse that Katie's for the repetitiveness and you don't find many people even interested in capping the shows.

Seriously, if you have seen any show in the last year, you have seen them all.... save the bandwidth.
devconx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 04, 2008 8:03 pm
tfh, her shows are not all the same.

look closely and you'll see that the dog does not always do the same thing.

Very Happy