Author
IloveTeens
Good Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2004 4:55 am
the gurl above was also in an adult movie (in Stores) called Anal Sluts & sweathearts.#10 and man she is so ht and very wild. shy at first quiet and then she letts it all out..she really is an anal slut
The new guy
Good Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2004 4:59 am
Do you know in wich scene she stars?
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2004 6:18 am
I went to the site...

For me there are 2 reasons to join a site.

A) Extreme Beauty
B) Extreme Hardcore Wink

This one was too "in the middle for me."

Just my opinion...
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 01, 2004 10:07 am
I think that series is over-rated.

The stills look nice, but the actual action is very very tame.

The guy has a piss poor annoying voice, and the girls don't speak much.

The action usually only involves a little finger work and some sucking. Nothing really special.

Endings definately lack the peter north 'punch'...
closed eyes.. no swallows... just wiped off.
They look more disgusted than turned on.

The girl linked is cute, but she really doesn't get to show off much at that site.

Will have to try and search out the vid Anal Sluts & sweathearts.#10 though.. Thanks! She certainly looks like she would be a go'er..
Just not with the softcock on exploitedteens.

Smile
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 01, 2004 1:50 pm
Well, the site often has extreme beauty....especially in a "girl next door" kind of way, but not so much on the extreme hardcore..not really extreme...but nice Very Happy And by the way, some of the girls do swallow. And as for no Peter North punch, well how many of us can compare to him? This makes it easier to imagine ourselves in the video Very Happy

I wasn't too crazy about Jenny's set either. She looks better in the stills than in the vid, and it's probably one of the tamest of the videos
Hawker
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 03, 2004 2:15 pm
Jenny is hot! She was the reason I signed up for that site. Just a very girlish look and innocence about her that is a major turn on. But to each his own.
candynine
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 03, 2004 11:22 pm
How can you say she is exploited?
She is sitting back and quite happily sucking on a loilpop.
Looks to me she is having fun.
The new guy
Good Poster
Added: Dec 05, 2004 4:57 pm
Quote:
How can you say she is exploited?

I think it's just a flashy name for the site
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 05, 2004 11:15 pm
Well, since he's having sex with all these sexy girls and making money at it, I guess you could say he's exploiting them. The fact that they're enjoying their exploitation just makes it a little nicer ;D
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 06, 2004 1:22 pm
Well spoken, markus1!
Seems I have the wrong job Wink

Well some guys have all the luck Smile

All the best,
Calahan
retro98
Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2004 6:19 am
that site is pretty decent and they have a shitload of content including some shots with the machines from fuckingmachines.com ....did someone say anal traspasser?........
DMan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 19, 2005 7:40 pm
Personally, I really like this girl. I've had a crush on her ever since I first saw her in one of Richard Kern's books.
It's tame in comparison to all lot of things that you'll find, but she's too sweet for this guy and he's blessed to have done that much with such an angel.
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2005 9:53 am
I saw the pics/preview vid of this girl, and managed to find the whole video, but was disappointed. Again, it's ~150 mb, and she doesn't do much more than give him a handjob. I think most of the exploitedteens vids have a lot more action than that though, but again, they are about 150 megs a piece, so I'm not sure I'm up for posting the entire video up here. That's an awful lot of RAR pieces.
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2005 10:20 am
Here's a few screencaps from the video btw... this is about as racy as it gets. The girl is really cute though. Not to mention shy.
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2005 12:52 pm
Bummer, she is nice, nice pussy too. Wish there was some solo material of her.