Author
The new guy
Good Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2004 2:59 pm
Anyone have any pics of this girl?
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 30, 2004 3:13 pm
I have all sorts of vids from these guys. Hers was one of my least favourite.
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2004 4:31 pm
Further info is appreciated Smile

All the best,
Calahan
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 30, 2004 6:40 pm
Further info? Well, it's basically this guy who videos all these (usually) cute 18-early 20's stripping off their clothes. Then he plays with their bodies some (occasionally with babi-oil) and then they either give him a BJ, grind on his schlong or fuck him (or sometimes a combination of the same), and then he blows on their faces.

Okay, so the description doesn't sound as appealing as the reality usually is. I've been a member a couple times over the years and now have disks full of the vids. There has been some really hot girls on there, some of whom get pretty frisky. Very Happy

Biggest problem is the videos, which on average are around 150mb are usually broken into about 25-30 parts and there are no photo sets avail.

Any other info I can help you with? Smile
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 30, 2004 7:15 pm
Oh, one other thing I forgot to point out. As you may be able to tell from the above captured images, these vids are all done as "Point of View" meaning that with a little imagination you can put yourself in the place of that lucky camera guy Twisted Evil
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2004 8:12 pm
um...what site?
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2004 9:28 pm
uh dude... markus... i don't think your description decreased the appeal AT ALL!!
Fucking HOT man...
Definitely hook us up with the site info!
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 30, 2004 10:34 pm
ROFL...I can't believe I forgot the site address.
exploitedteens.com

oh yeah....before I forget again, updates with one series of vids per week.

Cheers guys,
Markus
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2004 10:38 pm
Markus... you ROCK!
thanx!
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Nov 30, 2004 10:58 pm
elf_punk wrote:
Markus... you ROCK!

You know it...I know it...
Tell all your lady friends Wink

(can also be read as "don't I wish") Embarassed
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2004 11:19 pm
haha... and people think i'm the one with a big ego... hehehe...
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2004 12:49 am
Thanks markus1 Smile

All the best,
Calahan
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2004 2:09 am
Yeah, gotta check that out later:)
The new guy
Good Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2004 2:45 am
Quote:
Hers was one of my least favourite

Haven't seen the vids except the preview. Still think she's hot as hell. Love her face
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 01, 2004 3:00 am
Doh....damn, I'm forgetful. I forgot all about he pussy-pops. The guy rubs the head of his dick (sometimes more) around their pussies and then has them suck on it.

There is also a bit of bonus access: some photos, exploitedblackteens, exploitedmoms...something like that..didn't really thrill me.

Oh, and a word to the wise. On the preview pages you can check out a few preview vids OR open up enlarged captures....but not all of the girls shown have been posted on the site yet. My membership ran out about 2 or three weeks ago, and of the preview girls listed I don't recall seeing Ally, Ariel, Angel, Brianna, Stephie or Mychelle.

So, to recap:
www.exploitedteens.com
Videos of 18-early 20s sexy girls - shot P.O.V.
Average video 150mb in 25-30 parts (.wmv I think)
Stripping, fondling, fingering, baby oil, dick sliding, pussy pops, fucking, BJs and facials.
"bonus" access content

**by the way, the girl who's pics started this thread, "Jenny" was one of his first vids so I think all she ever did was get naked and suck him off