Author
fb202570
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2007 3:26 pm
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Unfortunately, C-lia has disappeared from the web.

Crying or Very sad [/list]
dakiha
Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2007 2:45 am
Yes found her very great the time she appeared at berlinnteenmodels Laughing

She and her girlfriend jasmin were real cute!!!
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2007 4:09 am
She seems like a very average girl. Nice big tits though...
gwanath
Good Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2007 4:29 am
I always liked her breasts - they were her best feature. She also had a very earnest expression. I wish she was still around.

thank you for posting these pictures Smile
fb202570
Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2007 8:36 am
screenshot
derhund
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2007 12:11 pm
More please Smile
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 14, 2007 1:57 pm
that ass is so big you could sell advertising space on it..............
fb202570
Poster
Added: May 21, 2007 2:28 pm
One of my favorite german girls ...

screenshot
Candy
Added: May 21, 2007 6:03 pm
jabba the hutt... ho ho ho Laughing
Foster
Poster
Added: May 21, 2007 8:43 pm
sir_darkstar wrote:
that ass is so big you could sell advertising space on it..............

Let Us See Your Ass !! Wink
Added: May 22, 2007 7:31 am
...favorite girl?? Shocked tastes are different...
pumsk718
Good Poster
Added: May 22, 2007 3:44 pm
Thank god (any god you like) we are different and have different tastes. Otherwise it will be a boring uniform group rather than the diverse and interesting forum that we all appreciate. Basically I like anyone that is willing to show me her body, parts or all of it, including the jewels. Although I do have preferences I would not impose them on others nor criticize anyone for their tastes. Happy posting and happy viewing for you all. Confused Very Happy
dakiha
Poster
Added: Jun 06, 2007 12:18 am
hello retroman,
have you a collection of her old pictures?
reign
Good Poster
Added: Jun 06, 2007 7:53 am
Methinks she really should cut out the cream-cakes... that first pic backs up my arguement! She's spilled most of the filling... what a grub! Wink
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 06, 2007 8:21 pm
As has been stated, before different strokes for different folks. People post girls on here all the time that I click on, and they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me. That's probably half the time, but you know what, I don't whine about it!. If I don't like what I see by looking at the first picture of two, I just move on without comment.
If you see a girl you don't like, Why comment?.....those that do like her don't care what you think. Not everyone likes the same girl, and Thankfully we don't all have to be **** to look at the ones that others posts that think they are cute.....
If you must post to get a post count up, please post on ones that you like, and leave the ones you don't alone......if no one likes the girl, no one will comment and that post will die. Let everyone enjoy the girls they personally like, and don't worry about the ones you don't deem worthy!
Pretty Simple, Huh!