Author
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: May 05, 2007 1:07 am
I have no idea where to check her age, but I do know where to check the forum rules.

3. Un*der 18 models are forbidden, including NUDE and NON NUDE
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic23499.html
kiwc
Respected Poster
Added: May 05, 2007 12:44 pm
OK, so i am recommending to move server to Europe. Where is problem? European members don´t break rules and laws posting files here. I never seen i.l.l.e.g.a.llll content is this forum. Rules and censored words here are sick and funny.
uglyguy
Poster
Added: May 05, 2007 1:04 pm
kiwc wrote:
<CENSORED> words here are sick and funny.

signed.
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: May 05, 2007 2:08 pm
I think most of the trouble stems from the lies and misrepresenting of the webmaster posting ages. I'm sure there are girls that are every bit of 18 that are being represented as Under 18, just to attract that clientele.
I remember before the Credit card companies went crazy and would no longer work with the Under 18 model sites, a whole bunch of those 14-16 year old girls were "Now over 18" models in just a few weeks. Girls like Venetia, who has had a least 3 or 4 names since the start, has surely been around for 5 years or more. I remember her a long time ago, and I think she stayed 14 for probably at least 3 years, LOL!
I don't know why people just don't shut up about these models ages, just because they put an age on a website doesn't make it true.
I can think of a specific site with a pair of sisters that when the site opened, one was purported to be about 3 years older then the other, and by the looks, that appeared to look about right. Now as the years have worn on, they've suddenly become roughly 12-14 months a part, and the models don't help the matter either.

The only thing I can see that would help would be that every model would have to have her Birth Certificate Certified and published on the website in question, then everyone would know for sure, and everyone wouldn't have to feel the need to always post the Underage question, and be the Watchdog for everyone else.
wolger222
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 06, 2007 5:07 am
noshit wrote:
I think most of the trouble stems from the lies and misrepresenting of the webmaster posting ages. I'm sure there are girls that are every bit of 18 that are being represented as < <CENSORED> >, just to attract that clientele.
I remember before the Credit card companies went crazy and would no longer work with the < <CENSORED> > model sites, a whole bunch of those 14-16 year old girls were "Now over 18" models in just a few weeks. Girls like Venetia, who has had a least 3 or 4 names since the start, has surely been around for 5 years or more. I remember her a long time ago, and I think she stayed 14 for probably at least 3 years, LOL!
I don't know why people just don't shut up about these models ages, just because they put an age on a website doesn't make it true.
I can think of a specific site with a pair of sisters that when the site opened, one was purported to be about 3 years older then the other, and by the looks, that appeared to look about right. Now as the years have worn on, they've suddenly become roughly 12-14 months a part, and the models don't help the matter either.

The only thing I can see that would help would be that every model would have to have her Birth Certificate Certified and published on the website in question, then everyone would know for sure, and everyone wouldn't have to feel the need to always post the < <CENSORED> > question, and be the Watchdog for everyone else.

You´re so right, i also hate this discussion about the age. I mean ok these site from russia etc. you can´t be sure what ages the models have, but if a model comes from germany etc. and the webmaster also and he´s writing on the homepage that the model is 15 or so then you can be sure that this is a fake and the model is 18 or higher. Maybe NN but if the model shows her tits you can be sure that the age-thing is a fake...
dakiha
Poster
Added: May 06, 2007 3:09 pm
noshit tells no shit - thank you Very Happy

the webmaster set down the age of the model, so the model will become more attractive and he can make much more money. for example you can look at some models of the east. many have small breast and were dressed in an innocent way, so they look much younger than they are.
...and everyone knows that forbidden thinks are really interesting!
grnlpft
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Deity wrote:
I have no idea where to check her age, but I do know where to check the forum rules.

I know the sedcard of her. She is over 18 by now. But the pictures were taken several years ago when she was only 16. She neither gave the permission to publish them nor had the photographer the permission of her parents to make nude photos.
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: May 06, 2007 9:19 pm
grnlpft wrote:
Deity wrote:

I know the sedcard of her. She is over 18 by now. But the pictures were taken several years ago when she was only 16. She neither gave the permission to publish them nor had the photographer the permission of her parents to make nude photos.

REALLY?.....and the sedcard is accurate?.....How do you know this?....do you know her personally? It's things like this that just screw things up all the time. If she was of illegal age, and the Photog didn't have permission to publish them or did not have her parents permission to take them......Then she must now be a very Wealthy model from the Lawsuit, and the Photographer must be in Prision now......Is that the Case?
Surely a photographer taking illegal pictures of a well known model without permission couldn't still be in bussiness and out of prision could he?..............I think not!
Anan
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 06, 2007 11:37 pm
she was 18 at the time the pics were taken, your infos are inaccurate

there is a newer sedcard with the right dates but on a more "serious" modelportal than MK
darkstar12345
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 07, 2007 6:09 am
just take a look at the exifs....
kiwc
Respected Poster
Added: May 08, 2007 3:37 pm
noshit wrote:
I think most of the trouble stems from the lies and misrepresenting of the webmaster posting ages. I'm sure there are girls that are every bit of 18 that are being represented as < <CENSORED> >, just to attract that clientele.
I remember before the Credit card companies went crazy and would no longer work with the < <CENSORED> > model sites, a whole bunch of those 14-16 year old girls were "Now over 18" models in just a few weeks. Girls like Venetia, who has had a least 3 or 4 names since the start, has surely been around for 5 years or more. I remember her a long time ago, and I think she stayed 14 for probably at least 3 years, LOL!

The only thing I can see that would help would be that every model would have to have her Birth Certificate Certified and published on the website in question, then everyone would know for sure, and everyone wouldn't have to feel the need to always post the < <CENSORED> > question, and be the Watchdog for everyone else.

Dear friend. When girl would her Birth Certificate Certified and published on the website, almost half of models would be censored or "ill.ega.l" In US. U must blindly believe so Some Girl18.com is really 18 and all is OK and both sides are satisfied. I work in media and for some agency and i know some girl how old really are used for erotic or art photography. No one curious she is 18 or not. Parents must agree for publicing if they un.der. On private sites , for exmaple nudistic too it is personal property. No one demur at same.