Author
sonyman1232002
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 19, 2009 4:31 pm
what clothes was she wearlingt I have others in the same sets but they are all very similar I have not seen any wearling diffrent clothes than already featured in this thread
kinggonk
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 20, 2009 2:14 pm
sonyman1232002 wrote:
what clothes was she wearlingt I have others in the same sets but they are all very similar I have not seen any wearling diffrent clothes than already featured in this thread

could you post some of those pics. there are some webcam pics but i dont have them.
sonyman1232002
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 02, 2009 4:06 am
kinggonk wrote:
sonyman1232002 wrote:

could you post some of those pics. there are some webcam pics but i dont have them.

almost all the pics I have are posted else where in this thread and the few that I have are so similar that it just aint worth it mate sorry.
menick53
Poster
Added: Feb 14, 2009 10:53 am
Can't let Alana disappear from the first page so here's a few more.
menick53
Poster
Added: Feb 14, 2009 11:57 am
PS Dingo where are you? You have so much to share with us still!!
dingo22uk
Poster
Added: Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm
I am still lurking guys and have been keeping an eye on progress here.

There was an unfortunate accident with my huge Alana archive. For some reason, Mrs Dingo decided to use my "special" computer to print some photos of the boy and some snow etc. "I was looking for those pictures of the snow and couldn't find them...I did find a folder with loads of photos of some girls called ALANA...WHO IS SHE?" anyway, she deleted them.

You can all laugh Laughing cos in reality I also found it quite funny that she didn't actually find the other folders containing much much worse content. Cool

As soon as I locate a backup (it's probably saved on another ide hard disk somewhere) I will get posting.
alanahennings
Good Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2009 1:43 pm
FCUK

dingo22uk wrote:

There was an unfortunate accident with my huge Alana archive. For some reason, Mrs Dingo decided to use my "special" computer to print some photos of the boy and some snow etc. "I was looking for those pictures of the snow and couldn't find them...I did find a folder with loads of photos of some girls called ALANA...WHO IS SHE?" anyway, she deleted them.

You can all laugh Laughing cos in reality I also found it quite funny that she didn't actually find the other folders containing much much worse content. Cool

As soon as I locate a backup (it's probably saved on another ide hard disk somewhere) I will get posting.
kinggonk
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 26, 2009 11:13 pm
dingo22uk wrote:

Hope you find it soon
easxb15
Poster
Added: Feb 27, 2009 9:36 am
agree lets keep this one alive - noice pics matey Shocked
kinggonk
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2009 6:02 pm
just dying for your next post dingo
antalis1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2009 10:45 am
I was a member of Alana's site for a while after she went nude, at the time she turned 18 she didn't do nude straight away. There'd been big hints about it leading up to her birthday (can't wait to show you everything etc etc) then she changed her mind for awhile and stayed topless only. Caused a big stink on her forum, she eventually did nude. Then the nude shots were pulled - different reasons are rumoured - her family found out, her b/f was "expoliting" her and she never wanted to do them and they were pulled when they split up, the tabloids found out etc. Apparently towards the end of the site being active she picked up a stalker who wanted to take naughty pics from webcams to the tabloids, so police called in etc and the site seemed to grind to a halt. After she split from her b/f the site went way downhill - it still advertised 3x weekley camshows, nenew pics, implied there was nudity etc, but it basically stopped completely once he was not involved (think he was the webmaster). She's had a baby now, done a bit of modelling since, a www rumour recently that she was in a tabloid in Feb '09, anyone know if this is true? Couple of more pic here (if I can get them to post!!), I saw the (brief) b/g she did on cam - another reason the tabloids started to chase her about doing naughty stuff and another reason she pretty much dropped from public site, sadly didn't cap it, she jumped on her b/f cowgirl style for maybe 30 secs. She implied in chats she would do more b/g, but then this stalker fella appeared and put her off I think (what a prat).
antalis1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2009 10:54 am
try again!
kinggonk
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 06, 2009 2:37 pm
antalis1 wrote:
try again!

Great mate. Got anymore pics if so could you plz plz post them
antalis1
I'm probably spamming