Author
cobalt78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2009 8:06 pm
antalis1 - where are the vids to go with those caps!??
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Mar 20, 2009 7:51 pm
I would love to see the video too. Did you take a photo of the tv?
kinggonk
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
WELEHWELEH
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 27, 2009 6:15 pm
Wowww, nice pic bro, Thanks
cameltoe
Poster
Added: Mar 29, 2009 5:25 pm
love her pussy with that huge slit
dfkjh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm
well, i gotta say i love Alana, and appreciate all the work the posters have done here. thanks a lot!

but i always have to wonder why people go thru all the trouble & time uploading their stuff one pic at a time, image by image (either here or on another image hosting site like imagevenue) when it would be SO much easier and faster for everyone to just make a zip file of the pics and upload it to rapidshare or wherever... then just post the link to it here when your done.

it must have taken Dingo & the other posters HOURS & HOURS of work uploading pic by pic. they must have a bad case of carpal tunnel syndrome by now!

as for downloading... i've just downloaded every rapidshare link in this entire thread. it took about 5 minutes and a few mouse clicks to cue everything up & have it downloading in the background. then it comes downloaded all nice and neat and already arranged into seperate folders.

...but to download every single individual image that has been posted here? that would literally take me days. click each image, it opens in a new page, goto the page, right click on the image, create a folder & name it, save the image into the folder, close the window, goto the next image, repeat, etc... i'd be old and gray by the time i finished. unfortunately, the way the images are embedded in the page here on forumophilia and other image hosting sites makes it impossible to use a bulk downloader like DownThemAll to grab them.

this is a plea for dingo or anyone else thinking of posting some more Alana in the future: please save yourself and everyone else some time and effort and please just upload the multiple images in folders as zip files and post a link to them.

...and if anyone who has already downloaded all the the single pics in this thread would care to put them all in a folder & upload them somewhere for easy downloading it would be MUCH appreciated! thanks!
menick53
Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm
few more...
dingo22uk
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Evenin All...Such kinds words from dfkjh that it inspired me to post you all a little Easter Treat Very Happy This is all I have for the moment, but hopefully more on the way.

SORRY it has been so long in the making, I have been a bit busy and for a while, lost all the Alana pics. I will take the advice of dfkjh and one day manage to post some zip files of all sets. Jeeeees it takes me forever to post these as individuals Rolling Eyes

Anyway, Enjoy Easter Bunny Cool
D

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
menick53
Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2009 4:57 pm
Welcome back Dingo, don't be a stranger!!
kinggonk
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2009 8:42 am
Glad your back dingo. Your posts are always mint, cant wait for more.
redmachine
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 09, 2009 8:04 am
great stuff thanks, keep posting fella
spooks109
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 27, 2009 9:36 pm
Awesome thread!
qwsxder
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 28, 2009 8:30 pm
thanks for the pics everyone!
SupraEdd
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 15, 2009 5:07 pm
fantastic. thanks to everyone that posted. im sure i have a few that havnt already been done, so will post them later. has taken me days to download all this Smile

cant beleive some lucky guy got her up the duff!
SupraEdd
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 15, 2009 5:10 pm
would anyone be able to upload and post the teenland sets again? the links dont work anymore Sad