Respected Poster
Added: Apr 09, 2011 5:13 pm
How's this for stupid?
screenshot

screenshot
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Apr 09, 2011 10:52 pm
Anna has lost weight and she looks really good . Her thighs were getting huge but now she is back in shape. The only problem is that I don't think she is ever going to let us see those puppies ( breasts ) of hers . The only thing I don't like about her is that her Mother should never have told us about her HPV . Even though one out of every three girls has this virus it ruins the fantasy, even though it shouldn't because it's not like we are ever going to have sex with her but it still does for some reason.
Also she should never stick her tongue out because it is kind of gross . It is long and looks like a lizards tongue. Other than what I have mentioned I have no complaints and she sounds and appears to be a very sweet girl .
Sonny-68
Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2011 11:26 pm
As wild as her mom was you would think a side breast shot would be okay. Smiley faces and or photoshopping pictures is stupid.
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2011 11:50 pm
Sonny-68 wrote:
As wild as her mom was you would think a side breast shot would be okay. Smiley faces and or photoshopping pictures is stupid.

What does it matter how wild her mom was , Anna's calling the shots as to what she will or won't show ? Anna's a grown woman now and she is probably in charge of these things and not her Mother. She still has dreams of getting into the military or police force and for these type of jobs it wouldn't look good if the applicant did nude modelling . This is the reason she doesn't want any nudity on her web site and not because she is shy about it which she is not.
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2011 12:52 am
I don't think Anna wants anything.

If she did wanted to go in the military she would have long quit modeling and startec her career in the military. The problem is exactly that she did not discover what she wants to do and is just wasting her golder years.
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2011 1:20 am
koehper wrote:
I don't think Anna wants anything.

If she did wanted to go in the military she would have long quit modeling and startec her career in the military. The problem is exactly that she did not discover what she wants to do and is just wasting her golder years.

I agree with you, I remember when she wanted to be a dentist .
Sonny-68
Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2011 3:10 am
also the army and the police academy. i dont remember the dentist.
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2011 4:29 am
Sonny-68 wrote:
also the army and the police academy. i dont remember the dentist.

The dentist was before the army and police academy .
shtr58
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2011 10:33 am
not looking too sweet these days
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2011 8:39 pm
shtr58 wrote:

In what way do you mean ? She looks a lot better now than she did when she had those thunder thighs .
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 16, 2011 12:12 am
"Thanks for Anna" At least you could vary your spam dude. Mind if I report you?
baabtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 16, 2011 1:44 am
smack124 wrote:
"Thanks for Anna" At least you could vary your spam dude. Mind if I report you?

Absolutely hilarious (and I'm not trying to fill posts), but I do find it hilarious when I see the same post or the other one "Thanks for the Pics" or "She's looking great" or "Wow, what an update"....
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Apr 19, 2011 2:19 am
peter912 wrote:
shtr58 wrote:

In what way do you mean ? She looks a lot better now than she did when she had those thunder thighs .

I like a girl with meaty thighs! lol... Sexy Pattycake is one of my favorite models.

Anna is strange, some sets she looks pretty good, some really trashy. I still can't figure out this girl