Author
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 20, 2011 1:06 pm
I can almost see her in one of the those interracial movies americans love so much.

I think she fills perfectly the role.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 21, 2011 12:34 am
Sorry, I thought I did this right to see the thumbs. It still should work though.
Sonny-68
Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2011 5:18 am
[quote="peter912"][quote="shtr58"]not looking too sweet these days[/quote]

In what way do you mean ? She looks a lot better now than she did when she had those thunder thighs .[/quote]

yes i agree cellulite was setting in . Much better after dropping some wieght. Smack TY for the pics.-
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2011 5:28 am
Looks like a totally different person.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Apr 23, 2011 12:42 pm
If she did at least topless and extreme tease I think her site would be more successful.

Agreed her look is getting kinda rough, but I have to say I kinds like it. Maybe I'm just strange!

Razz
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2011 12:37 am
Fully agree with NM8..she should start doing some very nasty stuff, im sure Cool
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Apr 27, 2011 6:47 pm
What a weird, yet strangely amazing ass she has. It's no Kim Kardashian ass, but I always enjoy seeing it, yet I can't figure out why because it's kind of sloppy.
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2011 3:48 am
She already does some very nasty stuff. Just wanted she showed it to her fans.
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: May 01, 2011 5:05 pm
koehper wrote:

details! Smile
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2011 12:16 am
koehper wrote:

Mind Explain please... Rolling Eyes
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: May 02, 2011 1:07 pm
vanillaice wrote:
koehper wrote:

details! Smile

"HPV is transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. HPV types that affect the genitals are transmitted by vaginal, anal, or oral sex or other skin-to-skin contact involving the genital region. "

Although sexual relation is not the only cause, this girl surely is doing unprotected sex with some nasty guys, most probably before 18.
bojodar
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2011 8:35 pm
So she has warts? And she shows enough where we can see them? Pictorial proof please.
Added: May 05, 2011 9:08 pm
koehper wrote:
vanillaice wrote:
koehper wrote:

details! Smile

"HPV is transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. HPV types that affect the genitals are transmitted by vaginal, anal, or oral sex or other skin-to-skin contact involving the genital region. "

Although sexual relation is not the only cause, this girl surely is doing unprotected sex with some nasty guys, most probably before 18.

Do you know she got that?