Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 28, 2024 12:10 am
screenshot

How many toys will it take to break him? How many toys until he starts trashing and saying the denial is too much? Awww...
Unreleased.

Tags: Chastity Femdom Handjob Milking

1.18 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:32

screenshot

screenshot

Skylar - Multi Toy Tease-A-Thon.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 28, 2024 4:10 am
screenshot

Studio Freaky presents a hot sissy roleplay full of feminization,, strap-on dildos, stripper heals, deep pegging, and fisting!

Stellina Obscura has recently moved in with her boyfriend, Sean Saber. While he spends his weekend gaming with his bros, Stellina is busy making room for her things in his closet. She finds a mysterious box labeled, "Kendra the Slut." In a jealous rage, she demands to know who this slut is and why all of her skanky clothes and sex toys are in HIS closet. Who is this bitch?!

When confronted, Sean embarrassingly admits that the stuff belongs to him. Stellina is taken aback and realizes what he means. Her boyfriend is actually a sissy who loves to dress up and fuck his boi pussy with big dildos. Stellina is not phased by this discovery and tells him that she understands, "Everyone has their secrets." She disappears into the bedroom while Sean continues to play video games.

When she reappears, Sean is in shock at her transformation. She is in full domme attire and strapped with a 13-inch realistic dildo. Now, it's time for Sean to make his transformation into a sissy slut who is ready for sucking and fucking.

Tags: Femdom **** Bi Handjob Humiliation Milking Sissy Strapon

1.23 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:36:32

screenshot

screenshot

Studio Freaky - Sissy Gamer Gurl - Femdom Pegging _ Deep Fisting Full-Length (1080p).mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 28, 2024 8:10 am
screenshot

Sometimes at the end of a long day, I like to reward my slaves by allowing them the pleasure of worshiping my sweaty pedicured feet. I had just gotten back from a date and wanted to refresh my feet before my next date. (YES, I go on multiple dates in a single evening) The sun was just starting to set and I always take the best selfies during the golden hour, so it was a no-brainer to let this beta lick my soles as

I basically ignored it and took hot pics to send to alpha men. I love being this hot because I can literally do anything I want, whenever I want and losers like this one will BEG to serve me in any way possible.

Tags: Cuckold Femdom Fetish Footworship High Heels miami shoeslicking

2.02 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:36

screenshot

screenshot

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Sunset Foot Worship - Lexi Chase.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 28, 2024 12:10 pm
screenshot

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

285 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:11:22

screenshot

screenshot

720 BIA E CAIO SANDALIA.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 28, 2024 4:10 pm
screenshot

Tags: clinic Femdom Fetish

534 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:22

screenshot

screenshot

Mistress April - Getting Real Boobs.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 28, 2024 8:10 pm
screenshot

tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

139 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:55

screenshot

screenshot

Mistress April - Sperm Licker Slave.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 29, 2024 12:10 am
screenshot

tags: Anal Fisting Femdom

52.9 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:09:13

screenshot

screenshot

Mistress Luciana - Luciana di Domizio - Extrem Anal Bitch.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 29, 2024 4:10 am
screenshot

tags: Anal Fisting Femdom

161 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:58

screenshot

screenshot

Mistress Luciana - Luciana di Domizio - Fucked The Dreaming Feet With The Fist.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 29, 2024 8:10 am
screenshot

tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

86.3 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:09

screenshot

screenshot

Mistress Luciana - Luciana di Domizio - Lick My Feet In Stockings.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 29, 2024 12:10 pm
screenshot

338 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:10:05

screenshot

screenshot

720 BIA E CAIO MEIA NA BOCA.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 29, 2024 8:10 pm
screenshot

Goddess Ambra has always had a wonderful fantasy, maybe a wicked one, about fucking a glory hole, an unknown person, a total stranger, just pumping his mouth without knowing each other. She has the perfect opportunity to fuck a mouth in this glory hole, and She gets a nice juicy blowjob and a mouth fuck with Her leather gloves. An outstanding and fabulous fantasy.

tags: Assworship Femdom Strapon

239 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:52

screenshot

screenshot

House of Sinn - Goddess Ambras glory hole fantasy.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 30, 2024 12:10 am
screenshot

Lady Perse and Mistress Karino are having a cigarette break but They don't have an ashtray near by. Luckily They have Their slaves waiting and its one of the perfect time to use Their slaves as human ashtrays. the slaves get to be Their spittoon and boot cleaning bitches. Once They are done with the cigarettes, the Mistresses tease the slaves with Their beautiful boots.

tags: Femdom Fetish Human Ashtray Smoking Spitting

219 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:34

screenshot

screenshot

Sin Sisters - Mistress Karino _ Lady Perse chilling by their double ashtray.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 30, 2024 4:10 am
screenshot

This video is full of sissification, feminization, dick, gender transformation, sissy makeovers, pegging, ass-to-mouth, cum eating, CEI, bimbofication, role-play, pee training, piss play,, and deep fisting!

tags: Femdom Humiliation Sissy Strapon

1.61 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:47:44

screenshot

screenshot

Studio Freaky - Sissy Secretary - Feminization Pegging Fisting _ More Full-Length.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 30, 2024 12:10 pm
screenshot

Mistress Roxy Jezel looks stunning in her thigh length boots, equipped with her massive purple strapon. She takes the slave out of the cage and uses his throat to deep suck the big dong. She then gets his ass ready for a long hard pounding in lots of amazing positions, the slave valiantly taking the brutal strapon fucking.

Tags: Femdom Strapon The English Mansion

1.17 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:22

screenshot

screenshot

The English Mansion - Mistress Roxy Jezel - Pegged Without Mercy - Complete Movie.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 30, 2024 4:10 pm
screenshot

Princess Skylar is too busy sexting her boyfriends to pay any attention to the loser sucking on her toes. Its so pathetic. literally. Like it lays there worshipping her feet (trying to please her) and yet she totally forget it was even there! Hahaha This is an EXTREME ignore foot worship clip!

tags: Chastity Femdom Footworship Ignore miami

1.21 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:20

screenshot

screenshot

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Kitchen Foot Worship - Skylar.mp4