screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Riding the edge for me!
Format: mp4
Size: 429.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:44, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: Please Goddess Jasmine, can you make a clip of you instructing me to jerk off, while wearing a sexy leather one-piece outfit and thrusting those divine hips of yours, talking dirty and seductive to me...

Category: EDGING GAMES
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, goddess worship, female supremacy, men following orders, financial domination, domination, jerk off instruction, edging games, sub training, tit worship, ass worship, ass, latina goddess, latina domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 429.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 02, 2024 12:28 pm
The reason you work 2 jobs - HomeWrecker!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_The reason y0u work 2 jobs - HomeWrecker!
Size: 355.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

I'm sure you had a pretty normal life before you met me but it didn't have the thrill you needed. I've given your life excitement, You spend long hours at work now but you love our playtime.

You find any excuse to jerk off to me instead. If I had you choose between me or your gf you'd pick me. I'm the reason you always so broke but spending on me just feels so good and your gf/wifey could never begin to compare to a Goddess like me.

Now come play & focus on my needs.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: MIND FUCK, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: femdom, findom, mind fuck, home wrecker, goddess worship, female domination, ass worship, joi, jerk off instruction, edging games, men following orders, edging, latina domination, latina goddess, home wrecking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 355.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2024 7:34 am
Claire's Party

Starring: Goddess Claire
LB1034

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Claire's Party
Format: wmv
Size: 715.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:15, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Controlling husband Robert doesn't usually let his prim and proper wife Claire out of the house, but tonight he has agreed to let her go out to a party for a couple of hours. Claire returns with the knowledge that Robert has been walking all over her, and, dressed in her new sexy PVC dress and killer knee boots she is not going to take it any more! The new and improved sadistic and slinky Claire is soon bending Robert in all kinds of interesting ways until he is clearly suffering at her hands. As always from Claire this is a wicked video with plenty of facesitting, scissoring and general meanness! (Duration 31m16s)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: claire, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, pvc & fetish, dresses and skirts, boots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 715.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2024 8:30 am
Piano Man

Starring: Rebekah
LB1035

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Piano Man
Size: 690.47 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:12, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

Symon's neighbour Rebekah cannot put up with his terrible piano playing for a moment longer! The sexy brunette makes her way into his house and makes sure Symon is too frightened of his dominant neighbour to ever play the piano again. She smothers him cruelly beneath her sexy pussy and ass, and squeezes him tightly with her perfectly toned stocking-clad thighs until he can take no more and agrees to give up his hobby for good. As always from experienced wrestler Rebekah, this video is packed with sexy action and talk as she takes Symon down and apart piece by piece. (Duration 30m12s)

Keywords: breast press, rebekah, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, topless, dresses and skirts, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 690.47 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2024 9:25 am
A Sister's Revenge

Starring: Goddess Alexandra
LB1036

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_A Sister's Revenge
Size: 644.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:28:11, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

Alexandra is annoyed at the way Robert has treated her sister, so she has come round for revenge! The sexy Russian wastes no time in teaching Robert the error of his ways, wrestling him to the floor and subjecting him to a crushing defeat beneath her! Robert gets facesat, smothered, scissored and generally abused by Alexandra until she is confident she has exacted revenge. (Duration 28m12s)

Keywords: breast press, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, alexandra, dresses and skirts, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 644.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2024 1:29 pm
Bad Butlerboy

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1208

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Bad Butlerboy
Size: 414.83 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:14, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Jenkins the butler hasn't been controlling the sissy maids properly and my living room is a mess! He has to be punished for the maids' failures, so he is put across my knee for a spanking, then the nipple clamps are applied beneath his shirt and he is ballbusted and scissored tightly between my strong thighs. Finally he has to lick my boots and suck my heels clean, before the clamps are unceremoniously removed from his nipples. (Duration 18m15s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: wrestling, heels, scissoring, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, humiliating, nipple torture, domestic, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 414.83 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 03, 2024 3:35 pm
Spunk Sandwich

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Goddess Sophia
WL1210

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Spunk Sandwich
Size: 328.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:25, 2776 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sophia and I decide to allow my naked slave the humiliating privilege of masturbating in front of us, but he is only permitted to spunk when we say so, and even then he has to do it between two slices of bread and make himself a yummy spunk sandwich! He's a bit of a premature ejaculator, so he's soon on the brink of spunking, but I order him to stop and he manages to hold back most, but not all of his semen. The humiliating masturbation is ordered to continue and he soon empties his heavy balls all over the bread. Then it's time to eat the lot as Sophia and I look on and laugh at his disgust! (Duration 15m25s)

Published Thursday 27th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 328.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 04, 2024 7:09 am
Puncher Punisher

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Puncher Punisher
Size: 42.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 1006 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2024 1:19 pm
Real Slave Meets Princess Cindi

Starring: Empress Jennifer

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Real Slave Meets Princess Cindi
Size: 1.06 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Its sooo special when a new slave writes in and begs to be owned by me! The fear in his eyes as he first sees me in person. LOL! Empress Jennifer is filming this for me as I put him through the real slave process where he signs the paperwork and gets a leash put around his neck and a chastity device is locked on him. The rules are explained: NO eye contact! / NO speaking unless spoken to! It is my property now.

It will work for Princess in the following ways taking pain and taking it up the ass and sucking cock if told to! Cleaning my apartment for me and my boyfriend and anyone else for that matter. I might want to make a few extra dollars whoring it out! Lol. It must do whatever I say WITHOUT QUESTION! Including EARNING $$$ for me and my BF in any way possible!!!

*(BTW this is a REAL slave that followed all my commands and lives near me and REALLY works for me now!! This CAN happen if u idiots actually follow the simple orders we give u when you write in and u come here and do a good job for us!)*

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CFNM, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.06 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2024 2:16 pm
Eat My Cigarette, Lucky Slave

Starring: Princess Cindi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Eat My Cigarette, Lucky Slave
Size: 705.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:04, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I look so sweet and pretty in my sparkly little dress. I am a princess- and as such, I need pathetic slaves that will kneel at my FEET as I smoke my cigarette. I make my newest slave sit there with his tongue out as I list all the ways that I am going to make his dreams come true by letting him have the PRIVILEGE of serving me.

He knows he will be eating all my ashes, but I dont think he knew he would be eating a cigarette butt too, lol! I made sure and give him a nice, hot cherry to burn into his tongue a reminder of how little I care about his pathetic, inferior life.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: SMOKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 06, 2024 1:27 pm
She Controls Her Ride

Starring: Lady Lillith

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_She Controls Her Ride
Size: 178.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:55, 3961 Kbps, 1280x720, 28.423 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

She Controls Her Ride
Lady Lillith has sure become a fan of being carried. She has become addicted to riding on shoulders and she has announced to us that her next boyfriend/slave will absolutely have to give her rides anytime she wants. In this video, Lady Lillith is in the mood for some power and control. She grabs gaspman's ear and pulls it hard to make him complaint to her desires to be carried.

He slips his neck between her luscious thighs and lifts her up as she commands him in short, single word commands as she rides high and imperial. She puts gaspman through various paces including squats and you can see he is tiring but Lady Lillith keeps him working under her. The ride won't be ending just because her pony is tired.

Mistress:
Lillith, Lady

Category: SHOULDER RIDING
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , EAR FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , UPSKIRT
Keywords: lillith , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , ear pulling , lady lillith , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 178.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 06, 2024 3:27 pm
You Will Live in MY Cunt Cave, Little Man

Starring: Goddess Kelli

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_You Will Live in MY Cunt Cave, Little Man
Size: 139.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:44, 3859 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

You Will Live in MY Cunt Cave, Little Man
Goddess Kelli has a message for you. ""I have a secret power. I will shrink you into a tiny little man, and then I will shove you into my cunt cave where you will live like a hermit and swim in my boyfriend's cum and my pussy juices."" Goddess Kelli presents outstanding Giantess action in this hot video.

And if you think living in her cunt cave is a dream cum true, don't worry, you will spend a lot of time shoved up her ass when she takes you for walks or goes shopping. She has the power to transform you into her tiny little pet so you better not displease her. One stomp from her wicked high heels and you will be history. Better crawl back into her cunt cave and start licking her clit like a good little boy.

Get her warmed up because we can hear her boyfriend's footsteps coming down the hall. Have a nice ride.

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING , SHRINKING FETISH , ASS LICKING , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS SNIFFING
Keywords: goddess kelli

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 139.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 08, 2024 11:12 am
Teasing all married men - Home Wrecking!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Teasing all married men - Home Wrecking!
Size: 121.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:09, 1393 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 117 Kbps, 48 Khz

Married or Not you're in for a real treat, your wife has nothing on me!

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, goddess worship, female supremacy, men following orders, financial domination, humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging, sub training, big tits, tit worship, latina domination, latina goddess, ass.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 121.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 09, 2024 7:19 am
Sugar Plum Wrestler

Starring: Miss Jessica Wood
LB1037

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Sugar Plum Wrestler
Size: 717.75 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:23, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

Jessica has taken up ballet, but Zak comments that she looks less like the Sugar Plum Fairy and more like a sugar plum wrestler in her tutu and tights! Jessica obviously takes great offence to Zak's rudeness and quickly decides that the best course of action is to show Zak just what the Sugar Plum Wrestler is capable of doing to him! Jessica as always puts 100% into wrestling Zak into whimpering submission, scissoring and facesitting him mercilessly until he is a broken, pathetic man. (Duration 31m24s)

Keywords: humiliating, jessica, breast press, bedroom, tights / pantyhose, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 717.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 09, 2024 8:19 am
I Want Action!

Starring: Jewell Marceau
LB1038

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_I Want Action!
Size: 723.85 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Jerome is, yet again, too tired to give Jewell what she wants in the bedroom, and Jewell is not impressed! The huge-breasted US fetish star decides to help herself to his body if he doesn't want to give her it willingly! Jewell is physycally stronger than Jerome and a very skilled wrestler and has no problem completely owning him while she dominates and facesits and scissors him! Look out for some sexy foot choke holds too from Jewell as she shows Jerome who's boss. (Duration 31m44s)

Keywords: trampling, humiliating, foot worship, breast press, bedroom, jewell, thong / g-string, stockings, topless, lingerie, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 723.85 MB<<<