Name: VAR_LADYDEMONIQUE - TRAMPLING BALL AND COCK DESTRUCTION
Format: mp4
Size: 408.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:53, 4992 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 239 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
TRAMPLING: BALL AND COCK DESTRUCTION

LadyDemonique

My friends and I have fun mocking and trampling this loser with a small cockMy friends and I have fun mocking and trampling this loser with a small cock! Io e le mie mie amiche ci divertiamo a deridere e calpestare questo sfigato col cazzo piccolo!

Published Oct 3, 2019

Ballbusting, Trampling Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Humiliation, Mistress, Small Dick, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Testicle Humiliation, Trampling Fantasy,

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:25 pm
Slave Gets a Feeding

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-09-14 - Slave Gets a Feeding - Therapy - di-slave-gets-a-feeding
Format: wmv
Size: 159.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:36, 2795 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Slave Gets a Feeding

Goddess Therapy delights in being served by a human ashtray. Today she has a surprise for her ashtray. She plans to feed him. But not with usual food. First she smokes several cigarettes and uses his mouth as her ashtray. She also pushes her boot to his mouth so he can clean the bottoms. She slaps his face over and over because she doesn't like how filthy his tongue is after eating her ashes.

She burns his tongue slowly and painfully every time she wants to put out her cigarette before lighting another one and doing it again. Then she gives him his meal... a plate full of cigarette butts and ashes that she has prepared for him. She shoves them in his mouth and clamps her hand over his mouth and orders him to swallow everything.

Mistress:
Therapy, Goddess

Category: SMOKING

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:26 pm
Trampling pink dick into tenderized meat

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_LUCY KHAN - Trampling pink dick into tenderized meat
Size: 821.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:07, 15812 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Trampling pink dick into tenderized meat

Looks like the cat dragged in a piece of raw meat for Me to play with so I'm going to go ahead and finish it off. I'm going to stomp, smash, grind, jump, and tenderize these cock and balls with no mercy and you're going to watch me do it. Don't My feet look gorgeous in My strappy sandals--especially when I'm tormenting genitals with them? I'm in My happy place when I'm using My weight to flatten this mangled mess of man meat into the unforgiving wooden platform Smile Afterall, this is what male parts are made for! I know he's grateful just to have Me touching it at all--even if it's only through My shoes and for the sole purpose of inflicting pain and suffering. You know what they say, one man's treasure is another Woman's trash!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, SHOE FETISH, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: lucy khan, asian, dominatrix, flr, red dress, ball box, ball crushing, wedges.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:26 pm
Grinding Her Heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2010-12-10 - Grinding Her Heels
Size: 139.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:04, 3041 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Grinding Her Heels

People have different habits. Some grind their teeth, others bite their finger nails. Turns out that Ruby has a habit of grinding her high heels. However, rather than wear out her heels on the tile floor, instead she puts a slave between her heels and the floor. Perfect, now she can grind her heels all she wants without worrying about ruining her pretty shoes. The same glee can't be shared by the slave who's skin now takes the brunt of the damage. But he grins and bears the pain as best he can because he loves his goddess and will do anything for her.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:27 pm
Shoe Shine Boy - Part 6

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MADAME CATARINA FEMDOM MOVIES - Shoe Shine Boy - Part 6
Format: wmv
Size: 46.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:41, 756 Kbps, 640x480, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Shoe Shine Boy - Part 6

The funny game continues. Again and again Frau Flowers puts whipped cream on her boots and commands the boy to lick them clean. But the balls of the poor boy are attched to the leash. Madame Catarina sometimes allows the boy to lick the boots but only for a short moment. Then she pulls the leash back again so the boy must return or he risks to loose his balls...
In the and the cock of the boy is strapped on a wooden board and while Frau Flowers commands him to lick her boots, Madama Catarina squeezes all the milk out of his cock!

Features: Femdom, Boot Licking, **** Orgasm, Milking, Leather Boots, Latex Boots, High Heels, Glamour

Category: **** ORGASMS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: femdom, boot licking, **** orgasm, milking, leather boots, latex boots, high heels, glamour.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:28 pm
MADAME JACQUELINE - Your cock is just a toy to crush - Cock trampling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MADAME JACQUELINE DOMINA - Your cock is just a toy to crush - Cock trampling
Size: 182.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 2591 Kbps, 848x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 231 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
MADAME JACQUELINE - Your cock is just a toy to crush - Cock trampling

Here I have my slave locked in the cock trample box with his masculinity at my mercy. I love destroy it under my feet! I start to step on it with mt sexy heels, kicking and crushing it like a cigarette butt, digging my heel into it, then I continue my game barefoot. The slave begs me to stop but I'm having too much fun so I keep trampling his cock until he is ready to cry.
ITALIANO
Ho rinchiuso il mio schiavo nella cock trample box, così da avere la sua virilità alla mia mercè. Adoro distruggergli il cazzo sotto i piedi! Comincio a calpestarlo con le scarpe, infinzandolo con i tacchi, calciandolo e schiacciandolo come un mozzicone di sigaretta, poi continuo a piedi nudi. Lo schiavo mi implora di smettere ma io mi sto divertendo troppo e continuo a calpestargli il cazzo fino quasi a farlo piangere.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, SHOE FETISH, COCK TEASE, BDSM.
Keywords: madame jacqueline, cock box, cock crushing, cock stomping, foot domination, punishment.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:29 pm
Martina is a crush cock and footjobs

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MARTINA TRAMPLE AND CRUSH - Martina is a crush cock and footjobs
Size: 726.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:18, 4996 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 244 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Martina is a crush cock and footjobs

Martina's mistress, in her evening gown, stands on the partition in a pair of pretty high heels, crushed and crushed, crushed and crushed under the sole of the shoe, and rubbed the soles of the soles against the soles of her feet. Wearing tights against cock, slaves could not bear such a stimulus, and **** slave footjobs

Related Categories: CAR CRUSH, CRUSH, FOOTJOBS, HEEL POPPING, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: martina, crush cock, trampling, footjobs, heel popping, high heels, soles, rub, cbt, rcc, ejaculation.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 10, 2021 8:13 am
Violent Heavy Trample on Cocks

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MARTINA TRAMPLE AND CRUSH - Violent Heavy Trample on Cocks
Size: 764.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:37, 5029 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 136 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Violent Heavy Trample on Cocks

This is a custom video: Martina wears high heels and tramples on slave cocks, concentrating her weight on the head and heels of the shoes, including pantyhose and foot trampling on cocks and testicles. The goddess trampled on the Slave Cock and let the slaves lick the soles of their shoes. Pain and crumbs and happiness.

Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, CRUSH, WEIGHTLIFTING MALE, FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: martina, trampling, crush, crush cocx, stompling, weightlifting male, femdom, goddess of weight, feminist rule.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 13, 2021 10:43 am
Sadistic Heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-01-10 - Sadistic Heels
Size: 144.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:46, 3373 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Sadistic Heels

Julie Simone is in a good mood today, which usually means bad news for her slave. In this case it means that high heel torture is on the menu, so she tramples her slave. His screaming in this clip is pretty hardcore, but what does he expect if he is to be Julie's play pet? 'Poor baby, do you need a break?' she teases, as the poor guy is really getting marked up good today.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 15, 2021 6:02 am
Lick them CLEAN! - Riley Jenner

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2017-07-17 - Lick them CLEAN! - Riley Jenner
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:02, 11651 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Lick them CLEAN! - Riley Jenner

Gorgeous amazon blonde Riley Jenner returns to the dungeon after a long day of shopping. She is wearing her super high leather boots. She tells the slave she doesn't want to track filth from the street into her clean dungeon. She orders him to take his tongue out and She starts to wipe and rub hard the soles over his tongue, that becomes black from the dirt. She looks at him like pathetic worm while he swallows dirt & grime. Riley forces him to suck her heels, deeper and deeper, fucking his mouth with them.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: riley jenner.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 15, 2021 4:16 pm
Merciless Trampling in High Heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL - Merciless Trampling in High Heels
Size: 99.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 2200 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Merciless Trampling in High Heels

If there is one thing I love more than a slave kneeling before Me, its standing on top of them and trampling them until they admit how pathetic they are. This particular useless creature was sent to Me for punishment, severe punishment. He had been caught kissing and touching a pair of my boots without permission. I had to teach him a lesson so severe, he would never forget his manners or step out of line again. Jumping, stamping and scratching, it only took less than 5 minutes for him to break........

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, HIGH HEELS, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: merciless, scratching, leather, no mercy, stamping, leather boots, screaming slave, stomping, knee highs, jumping, sharp heels, boot fetish.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 18, 2021 3:57 pm
Sharpen Our Heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-01-31 - Sharpen Our Heels
Size: 150.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:10, 3275 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Sharpen Our Heels

You can't expect girls to go out with dull heels now can you? Of course not, so logically they sharpen them by sc**** them back and forth on their slaves back. You would think that his heavily scarred body has suffered enough for these girls as he as already been heavily tortured by them. But that doesn't deter Molly or Andriana one bit. They want to sc**** their heels on his back and he will simply have to endure the pain to amuse them.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2021 7:52 am
Glossy Boots - Chloe Amour

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FE_FE - 2017-07-27 - Glossy Boots - Chloe Amour
Size: 1.25 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:03, 11530 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 310 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Glossy Boots - Chloe Amour

Chloe is dressed in her crotch-high metal-stiletto boots, slaves cannot help but fall to their knees to worship such a beauty. She sees spots on her glossy boots that only a slaves tongue can polish out. Chloe wants them as shiny as possible for her photo shoot.
The slaves job is to lick them properly clean from top to bottom. Even the soles and heels must be perfectly clean. She lets the slave stare at her ass while sucking on the metal heels. Chloe is a true Goddess, she etches her name onto his back with her sharp metal heels marking her new property.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: chloe amour.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2021 11:26 am
Cute Girls, Cute Heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-02-09 - Cute Girls, Cute Heels
Size: 160.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:21, 2882 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Cute Girls, Cute Heels

In the old days girls loved to collect many different pairs of high heels. Nowadays they still do, the only difference being that they seem to like trampling men with them. Maybe they like to see what types of heel marks they make on slave skin? Not totally sure. What is for sure though is that both Sandy and Misti are sporting some very pretty heels that definitely do damage to male skin.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 20, 2021 3:59 pm
Amazing danger trampling

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS BARCHETTA - Amazing danger trampling
Size: 425.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 5088 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 288 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Amazing danger trampling

Barchetta is in the mood for trampling and this is very bad news for the slave! Barchetta stands on his dick full weight and tramples it, making the poor slave moan in pain. Amazing action from princess

Related Categories: DOMINATION.
Keywords: domination.

Download: