Thank you guys for the update!
Grizzz
Respected Poster
Added: May 14, 2013 10:43 pm
Thanks again Grandpa. Wink
grodyfotee
Poster
Added: May 16, 2013 4:51 am
thanks for the upload. I hope she steps is up soon. If her boobs drop anymore well never see her pussy
Grizzz
Respected Poster
Added: May 16, 2013 2:06 pm
grodyfotee wrote:
If her boobs drop anymore well never see her pussy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
fux0rz
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 17, 2013 6:29 am
If these people had any brains they would have shot some full nude / dildo stuff when she was 18-20 and released it now. But it's pretty clear that if you summed up the IQ's of everyone involved in that website it wouldn't add up to 50. How many videos have they named "purple" after that stupid vibrator now? half of them?

Quote:
5-10-13 HD Movie "Purple Delight" posted to the Members section.
12-21-12 HD Movie "X Purple Dream" posted to the Member's area.
10-19-12 HD Movie "Purple 2" posted to the Member's area.
10-05-12 HD Movie "Purple" posted to the Member's area.
9-10-11 HD Movie "Purple Net Dress" posted in the Members' video section.
viclog1
Poster
Added: May 17, 2013 2:05 pm
fux0rz wrote:
If these people had any brains they would have shot some full nude / dildo stuff when she was 18-20 and released it now. But it's pretty clear that if you summed up the IQ's of everyone involved in that website it wouldn't add up to 50. How many videos have they named "purple" after that stupid vibrator now? half of them?

Laughing Laughing
pcspot
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 17, 2013 2:16 pm
folowup.
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: May 17, 2013 5:27 pm
fux0rz wrote:

Quote:
5-10-13 HD Movie "Purple Delight" posted to the Members section.
12-21-12 HD Movie "X Purple Dream" posted to the Member's area.
10-19-12 HD Movie "Purple 2" posted to the Member's area.
10-05-12 HD Movie "Purple" posted to the Member's area.
9-10-11 HD Movie "Purple Net Dress" posted in the Members' video section.

Videos of a hot teen Xtina with some serious dildo action would make her rich. However, I think there's virtually no chance that ever happened.

Duke
plipoot
Good Poster
Added: May 17, 2013 8:01 pm
GovDuke wrote:
Videos of a hot teen Xtina with some serious dildo action would make her rich.

Meh... That might sell a bit more than her current drab videos; but there's no way that'd make good money.
She has stretched it way too long.. Way past the point where anybody still care. All her videos for over a year have been identical. Right now it's pretty safe to assume that only her most devoted fans still pay for her website. HC would be the only thing that could 'save' her, but that won't happen.
I don't see how she can evolve. Confused It looks like CM might finally be in a dead end..
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: May 17, 2013 9:25 pm
plipoot wrote:
GovDuke wrote:
Videos of a hot teen Xtina with some serious dildo action would make her rich.

Meh... That might sell a bit more than her current drab videos; but there's no way that'd make good money.
She has stretched it way too long.. Way past the point where anybody still care. All her videos for over a year have been identical. Right now it's pretty safe to assume that only her most devoted fans still pay for her website. HC would be the only thing that could 'save' her, but that won't happen.
I don't see how she can evolve. Confused It looks like CM might finally be in a dead end..

Well she HAS been flashing more pussy lately - the last 2 or 3 videos shows that and there are some screen caps in this forum that clearly show her snatch.

She's got to take that to the next level and spread her coochie wide, show us the dildo sliding in and out of her puffy pussy lips and finger herself without hiding her pussy behind the dildo, vibrator, fingers, etc.

And then to step things she should go the Wifey route with full blown hardcore and facials.

That will save her website and make her a lot of money real fast.

Gov Duke
gurn67
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 18, 2013 4:52 am
To me the hottest things she ever did was the softcore girl/girl stuff and the webcams. Just a little variety please. I just like seeing some of her personality and, since I don't get to, seeing someone else play around with her.
plipoot
Good Poster
Added: May 18, 2013 9:33 pm
GovDuke wrote:
She's got to take that to the next level and spread her coochie wide, show us the dildo sliding in and out of her puffy pussy lips and finger herself without hiding her pussy behind the dildo, vibrator, fingers, etc

I have no doubt she will do that sooner or later. But I have no doubt either that it won't be enough to bring her new customers.
And I am even more sure that she will not go further than that.. Christina doing HC? Yah right; right when pigs will fly.
Even if it does happen, but it'll be in 5 years; when everybody will have stopped caring long ago and she'll be terrible at it.
rbear
Poster
Added: May 19, 2013 6:48 pm
Zanyx removed:

You have received an infraction!

Reason: Quantity of videos/sets that can be posted in one single message is 2.

GENERAL RULES of Forumophilia:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic53075.html

Quote:
The quantity of videos/sets that can be posted in one single message is 2 per post.
eltresgambas
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 19, 2013 11:29 pm
It's incredible the bad quality of the videos.

I mean...the lighting,they are using one of these!

screenshot

The results are horrible,every little defect on the skin get magnified by the terrible ligting!.

We are talking about a world class model here,and yet they can't spend 50 bucks in decent lights?.
eltresgambas
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 19, 2013 11:30 pm
Repost.