Author
the dutch guy
Poster
Added: May 27, 2013 1:42 pm
speculate huh, ok. I'm hoping for more use of that big dildo, cams returning as that was the only time you get to see the real christina. and perhaps a slight bit of anal, just a finger for now, don't want to rush her too much. But I suspect we get more of the same perhaps a bit better view for the upcoming months untill she takes a step backwards again
DontFearTheReaper
Respected Poster
Added: May 27, 2013 7:50 pm
She's gonna do the absolute minimum she can get away with. I just hope she does something about the coke sniffles she has in every other video.
jake72469
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 28, 2013 11:48 am
rbear wrote:
Orgasmic

screenshot

Just downloaded and did a preliminary view. Excellent as usual. Thanks.

The last O in the video was spectacular. Question for anybody: From what video was that from? I definitely need to track it down.
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: May 28, 2013 12:05 pm
jake72469 wrote:
rbear wrote:
Orgasmic

screenshot

Just downloaded and did a preliminary view. Excellent as usual. Thanks.

The last O in the video was spectacular. Question for anybody: From what video was that from? I definitely need to track it down.

That was the 3-26-13 HD Movie "Hot Shower"
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: May 28, 2013 12:10 pm
DontFearTheReaper wrote:
She's gonna do the absolute minimum she can get away with. I just hope she does something about the coke sniffles she has in every other video.

I thought I was the only one who wondered why she always had the sniffles in her vids. I went back and watched some of her cams and she was doing it in them as well. Geesh, this has been going on for like 4 yrs or so, chick needs to quit that stuff.
rbear
Poster
Added: May 28, 2013 8:35 pm
Thanks guys Smile
jake72469
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 29, 2013 12:50 am
danni32ff wrote:
jake72469 wrote:
The last O in the [Orgasm] video was spectacular. Question for anybody: From what video was that from? I definitely need to track it down.

That was the 3-26-13 HD Movie "Hot Shower"

Found it! Thanks for the tip.

I went back and took a look at "Hot Shower" (circa 2013). Yes, a previous "Hot Shower" was released in ~2011. Definitely one of the better C videos out there. C puts out so much bad/mediocre stuff, it's sometimes hard to remember when a good one like "Hot Shower" comes along. Once again, thanks for the tip.
Cosmo76
Respected Poster
Added: May 31, 2013 12:09 am
Well, for me at least. Knocked my 2TB drive containing, amongst other things, my entire CM and @l!s0n @nge1 collections on it. Damned thing won't even recognise as a USB device anymore. TRAGEDY!!!!
Hecklin
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 05, 2013 6:29 am
Cosmo76 wrote:
Well, for me at least. Knocked my 2TB drive containing, amongst other things, my entire CM and @l!s0n @nge1 collections on it. Damned thing won't even recognise as a USB device anymore. TRAGEDY!!!!

Ouch. that sucks. Have you tried taking it out of the case? Maybe just the USB interface is fried.
crazylegs77
Poster
Added: Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm
thanks 4 the picture set.. who are those folks outside ?
KateNeo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 08, 2013 6:37 am
Zanyx removed: dead.
juanma
Poster
Added: Jun 08, 2013 11:05 am
Thanks for the Rapidgator file Smile
pudley
Poster
Added: Jun 08, 2013 2:39 pm
New vid was nice but I kept wishing she would ****m out more to show off that lovely wall better.
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 08, 2013 4:29 pm
pudley wrote:
New vid was nice but I kept wishing she would ****m out more to show off that lovely wall better.

Had to chuckle about that wall comment. This must be an older vid from several months ago that they weren't sure if they would post, which they probably shouldn't have. In her recent store vid "Pink Floatation" she has another diamond dermal tattoo that she recently got on her chest. Kinda cheesy, but this is what she wanted so it is what it is.
Effrem
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 08, 2013 4:30 pm
Thank you KateNeo!