Author
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 29, 2015 12:45 pm
Very Happy thanks
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 29, 2015 3:14 pm
Thanks, LF; you're right, casting spells over her audience is not something I think she has a problem with!
usb3
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 30, 2015 11:26 pm
Edit
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Oct 31, 2015 12:00 am
Thanks usb! Lately these small niche sites have produced the more interesting lor content for some reason
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Oct 31, 2015 1:31 am
Thanks usb3, a similar comment from 'T0m' is still up on the site's F.B00k page, which is named after the site (UF) and is 'open' - i.e. you don't have to log into FB to see it.

PWRNGR - As to the reason she is pushing the envelope with JB and UF more than with her other ventures, with the exception of her strap-on scene with A. T0mas, it's probably because she trusts them after working for them for years, and it's safer from a health viewpoint. We'll have to wait and see how many more g/g scenes arise from her recent and upcoming shoots, but I'll be surprised if she breaks new ground in them.
Added: Oct 31, 2015 3:29 pm
LF - that sounds like a reasonable explanation, but I do hope you're wrong about the upcoming shoots. There are enough interchangeable gg videos around as it is. Not that she isn't great in them.

Also, new set at M-A discussed earlier is out today, I quite like the look on her.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 02, 2015 9:53 pm
It's probably nothing, but there's a bit of news on the VT blog about a new shoot taking place tomorrow in Spain, involving "a whole bunch of top class models". It goes on to say, "your mind will be blown when you see which models are involved in this momentous shoot". I have no idea if Lor is indeed part of this, but perhaps worth keeping an eye on...
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 02, 2015 10:55 pm
Let's hope V300, but I think this is a forlorn hope. It's Al!s L0canta taking over from G. S@b. Rolling Eyes

She's still No.1 at V.T.
Added: Nov 02, 2015 11:25 pm
Edit
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 03, 2015 12:09 am
usb3 - thanks for the info. I'll wait and see what happens, and who's doing it. Cool

I think this might be with @mber N£vada from May this year ?

If I'm totally wrong I can use the defense that I'm just following Lor's example - by putting my foot in my mouth. Embarassed
Added: Nov 04, 2015 3:57 pm
With Lor spending time in Budapest, a bald, chubby frenchman is trying to lure her for an interview yet again, this being already the second attempt within a couple of months. The source for this "information" is his own forum, where Lor's career has been a subject of speculation for the last five years.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 04, 2015 4:31 pm
she said no by the past ! she'll probably continue to say no in few days !!! Wink
usb3
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 04, 2015 6:36 pm
Edit
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 04, 2015 6:43 pm
Thanks usb, I was looking at your bts pics from May this year, where you did mention T@yl0r.

PWRNGR - Given his usual modus operandi, I can understand his interest in her 5 years ago - she was relatively new and just getting into slightly harder stuff - but I just can't figure out what he'd do with her now. An extened, explicit interview with her would be good, but (and this is an understatement) I can't see her doing anal or an intiation scene as a first step into b/g.
Added: Nov 04, 2015 8:05 pm
LF - Agreed, the frenchman would be an unlikely choice for Lor's first BG, if we'll ever see such a thing. But he has limited the interaction in many cases with established stars to just the interview followed by nude poses in the end, no "initiation". Although in these instances, the question has been mostly with money, i.e. his unwillingness to pay big for what he sees as used merchandise.