Author
Adros5
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 12, 2011 11:39 pm
Lorena is in Chesterfield between 8th and 13th Nov.

"Just a quick note to say thank you to Iain and Lorena for a brilliant afternoon.
Lorena is a superb model, and was delightful to work. She is drop-dead gorgeous, poses well, and was great fun to be with. I am over the moon with the photos I got from the session, and keep my fingers crossed that there's another opportunity to work with her. I'd jump at the chance to do so again."

"Lorena G is from Spain and is one of Europes top internet models and is one of the most popular and sought after models worldwide.
Lorena speaks excellent English, has a great personality and is very easy to work with. She is capable of most styles, tall enough and slim enough for fashion, pretty enough for commercial/beauty and naughty enough for glamour/soft adult. She is all natural, no tattoos, has good skin, amazing hair and a brilliant smile. "

screenshot

screenshot screenshot

More new
screenshot

screenshot screenshot
screenshot

screenshot
NArcher
Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2011 4:40 pm
Interesting stuff, Adros5. Where did you get the info, by the way? It's weird to think that Lorena was only about 10 miles from my town this week! I guess an autograph would have been out of the question! Laughing
Adros5
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 13, 2011 4:53 pm
"Still some availability on Sunday 13th" So she continue close
The information is from a photographer forum.

FANTASTC!! screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 14, 2011 12:04 am
In case any of you were wondering - the clue to why Lor' was in Chesterfield, in November, is the photographer mentioned in Adros5's post: 'Ia'in'.

It's Ia'in T, who shot most of Lor's summer sets; £PD, $wis$ys etc. A Google check reveals that he works from Chesterfield. So he must have booked Lor' for a week and also arranged for some workshop type sessions as well. If you look at his web pages there are some photos of Lor' (I don't think any are new though.)

One thing that did make me laugh (and I haven't done that in this last week) was his extensive, pre-shoot, preparation tips for models. One tip in particular - "If you've got a fake tan, get it off ! Put yourself through a car wash if you have to."
Added: Nov 15, 2011 6:58 pm
Well, regardless, at least she appears not to have completely retired, as was the suggestion a while back.
meke
VIP club member
Added: Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am
Left Foot wrote:
Many Thanks Ser29 for the last set
One thing that did make me laugh (and I haven't done that in this last week) was his extensive, pre-shoot, preparation tips for models. One tip in particular - "If you've got a fake tan, get it off ! Put yourself through a car wash if you have to."

Very Happy

"Follow Me"
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
GALLERY:
http://www.iimmgg.com/gallery/g339672cc5fc76babb51bc95b2a1a3f08/

"Rock"
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
GALLERY:
http://www.iimmgg.com/gallery/g1d6dde504bd5d511bbec968b4a70181d/

This thread has only 729741 views Exclamation
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 19, 2011 4:33 am
Lor' seems to have signed-up for another site - L*t£x H£*v£n (£ = e, * = a) only the shot below so far, and no sign of her yet on their site.

Also seems another T%$stys video is on the way - 15 minutes long, and having seen some screen caps, it looks as if she does more explicit masturbation in it. I can't understand why it wasn't released before.
Added: Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am
Wow Thank's!Here comes another one.
Where did you get T%$stys information from?Any title to the video?
The video may not have released before because it is new material.
screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 19, 2011 9:41 pm
Just done a search for this site, and on its twitter page it was posted that the Lor' shoot was only done last week. It also said that there was a video too.

The 15 minute Tw's video :- There's no obvious title to it, just a code on the screen caps. The dress is the same as the K£r*ps video Number 4, but the room is different.

UPDATE 21/11/11: Tw's video officially released today called 'Long Legs in Bed'.
Added: Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm
Bearom
Good Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2011 11:18 am
I love her,she's the sweetest thing
screenshotscreenshot
New content

screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshotscreenshot
screenshot
Ser29
Good Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2011 8:40 pm
Soon
screenshot

Also these ones on Su1c1d3 G1rls with the name Azhr13l
screenshot screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm
Ser29 thanks for the info for the S.G. site, but it looks as if Lor' has a nose (septum) piercing if my eyes don't deceive me. Can't believe she would deface herself like that..
Added: Dec 05, 2011 4:38 pm
'Gold top and black stockings'.
This is from L&t£x H£v£&n out on 28th Nov 2011 with 30 seconds video sampler on their updates page.

More info about S. Girls: -

Most S. Girls seem to be EMO / punk types. SG calls itself " a community that celebrates ALTERNATIVE BEAUTY and alternative culture from all over the world."
Lor' seems to have joined the forum and is classed as a 'hopeful' S. Girl. I think she has just one posting so far, on the 3rd Dec.:
"Thank you Vane for the video, impressive."
This was referring to a 10 minute video, posted by 'Vane', about (massive) body tattoos on Russian prison inmates.

I don't know where her head is right now, but this is a strange way for her to go.

“What you think that I am, that I will be for you” This is her motto on S. Girls. It sounds submissive.
Added: Dec 05, 2011 6:47 pm
NOT INTO: Music now-a-days,Weedings,Macho mans, Making fun of other people,Loud people,Drunk people,Materialism,Believing in first impressions,Discotects,Shopping, Fashion,Competition,Watches,TV in general,To be in hurry,Prejudices,Superstitions,Racism, Jealousy,Advertisements,Cars.
I like her much more after reading more about her Shocked

“What you think that I am, that I will be for you” This is her motto on S. Girls. It sounds submissive.
If I'm not wrong that's a bible quote.
This means that if we attribute to God any qualities,God will be just that for us which is not necessarily the truth but only what we believe.
I want to see her photos,any tattoos or other piercings?