thanks

Here is the HD version in fonzz thread:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic75525-1485.html#1391805

also a behind the scenes:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic75525-1515.html#1396298
curupira
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2010 2:06 am
its impressive how people around here are kind and helpful...

thanks!
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am
niterider69 wrote:

Many thanks niterider69! Cool And, naturally, many thanks to Fonzz! Cool
I like seeing these beautiful girls (and especially Meggy) in the backstage of their sets! Twisted Evil
I think that many sites should publish photos and videos "behind the scenes" where the girls look much more natural that during the filming. Idea
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 06, 2010 4:34 pm
Solo

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: solo
banski
Good Poster
Added: Mar 07, 2010 12:51 am
Wrong Password ???
niterider69
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 08, 2010 6:19 am
Not the wrong password, part 7 is corrupt. I have downloaded it twice and it still doesn't work.
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 08, 2010 10:26 am
I didn't have any problems with the files when I joined them - and password worked.
niterider69
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 09, 2010 3:30 am
dooltizh wrote:
I didn't have any problems with the files when I joined them - and password worked.

When I unrar it I get a video that is 612,254,801mb. Which is equal to the first 6 parts,and when I test it with winrar test function it show part 7 as being corrupt. I also had problems with the les "sweet" one.
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Mar 09, 2010 5:28 am
Thanks for all the updates.

BTW I wonder, has teh video for this set ever surfaced?

screenshot screenshot screenshot

I can't remember c-ing anything alike.
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 09, 2010 10:50 pm
Ziltoid666 wrote:
Thanks for all the updates.

BTW I wonder, has teh video for this set ever surfaced?

screenshot screenshot screenshot

I can't remember c-ing anything alike.

This video was never posted at CTS... and never in any other site! Confused
I think, however, that, one day, it will be posted at some other site §€rious-çash (maybe a new site?). Rolling Eyes
It happens often, that some videos planned for a particular site, is then published by another. For example: This threesome (BGG) with Meggy, which I downloaded some time ago (uploaded by Arovane on Forumophilia) and marked CTS, is instead now published on YSP! Surprised
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Mar 10, 2010 5:44 am
Interesting. I do not know they removed it and I still has the CTS version of the scene. Is this a rare collectible nao?? Shocked Very Happy
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 11, 2010 11:03 pm
Ziltoid666 wrote:
Interesting. I do not know they removed it and I still has the CTS version of the scene. Is this a rare collectible nao?? Shocked Very Happy

I think that now this video is only on YSP and, unfortunately, only in streaming... Evil or Very Mad I, therefore, think it is appropriate to put it back available on Forumophilia... Idea considered that, perhaps, the old upload of Arovane may have been deleted... Question This is my first upload on RS, so I hope not to have made mistakes, but... if it's so... let me know. And anyway, appreciate the good will, since I spent a whole day to upload the video!!! Evil or Very Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad

I don't have caps of the video, but I can post some pics from the photo set!
Wink
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

New links!!! Wink

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Mar 12, 2010 5:53 am
Nice first upload!

So its not rly a win that I have the CTS vershun because there is no YSP vershun after all? Crying or Very sad

screenshot
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 12, 2010 10:49 pm
mario60 wrote:

I think that now this video is only on YSP and, unfortunately, only in streaming... Evil or Very Mad I, therefore, think it is appropriate to put it back available on Forumophilia... Idea considered that, perhaps, the old upload of Arovane may have been deleted... Question This is my first upload on RS, so I hope not to have made mistakes, but... if it's so... let me know. And anyway, appreciate the good will, since I spent a whole day to upload the video!!! Evil or Very Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Of course... I had made a mistake... Evil or Very Mad Only ten downloads... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
So I had to re-up the video and activate a new account in the RS Collector's Zone! Idea
I apologize to everyone Embarassed and I hope that this time there are no problems... Rolling Eyes