Author
fucht
Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2010 8:39 am
I'm not sure if it's already up, but for her "Spoyled Vrginz" BG vid, look for "Kristina", directly below this link:

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic102820-135.html#1371268

[quote="piouq"]
screenshot[/QUOTE/
fucht
Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2010 8:55 am
Here's a link I happened to see, to her Luvly/Teeen/Moovs video, which corresponds to her BMTA picset, above:

screenshot

Thanks to O.P.; let's hope he appreciates some extra DL's.
BTW, she was ID'd as M a n d y e at that site.

netload.in is NOT APPROVED for use as host in this forum. Only those
on this list can be used.
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic59567.html
Niterider69,Moderator
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2010 6:43 am
fucht wrote:
I'm not sure if it's already up, but for her "Spoyled Vrginz" BG vid, look for "Kristina", directly below this link:

It has, but I noticed I never had a good qlty version. Thanx!
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm
Another Lez. Don't think it's new.

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: ashandq
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2010 10:12 pm
dooltizh wrote:

Yes, it's new! Cool And many thanks for your post, dooltizh!! Wink
But... she now makes only lez, solo or artistic photos... Sad
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2010 10:42 pm
I think these solo and lez vids are from a few months ago. Her hair has changed since this video.

My guess is she made them and they are only now appearing on sites. Probably took that long for the site to post them.. or maybe it took that long for a site to buy them.

But I hope I am wrong and she is still making videos. Of course I would prefer HC videos.. but I'll take what I can get.
Dimas23
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2010 4:14 am
mario60 wrote:
dooltizh wrote:

Yes, it's new! Cool And many thanks for your post, dooltizh!! Wink
But... she now makes only lez, solo or artistic photos... Sad

You are correct in every respect mario60. The video was only put on the site yesterday and also she only does lez, solo & artistic photo shoots as you say (I'd been speaking to her at jasmin the other day when she told me this).

You cannot go by the number of the set for publication dates at LC - they put the sets on the site out of synch.
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2010 1:42 pm
dooltizh wrote:
I think these solo and lez vids are from a few months ago. Her hair has changed since this video.

My guess is she made them and they are only now appearing on sites. Probably took that long for the site to post them.. or maybe it took that long for a site to buy them.

But I hope I am wrong and she is still making videos. Of course I would prefer HC videos.. but I'll take what I can get.

Dimas23 wrote:
You are correct in every respect mario60. The video was only put on the site yesterday and also she only does lez, solo & artistic photo shoots as you say (I'd been speaking to her at jasmin the other day when she told me this).

You cannot go by the number of the set for publication dates at LC - they put the sets on the site out of synch.

The fact that videos are published several months after their realization is something that occurs very often. I think it's because there is an overproduction of these videos so you must always dispose of those made previously. Precisely for this reason I always hope that there is still some hardcore videos that have not yet been published and that, in the future, will give us a grateful surprise! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
But some of these surely exist and perhaps they are just waiting for the right time for their publication. In this connection see the photos I posted below... Arrow
No one has ever seen these vids, but in fact these sets were produced... Idea Question
Then, the fact to make only "lesbian" or "solo" sets or take artistic photos ... this is her choice and must be respected, but ... anyway ... hopefully, that soon, she rethinks and returns to do the best of her with the hardcore videos! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
If any of us has the opportunity to speak directly with her, through Liv3J@§min............... Wink
p13t
Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2010 5:22 pm
[quote="mario60"]dooltizh wrote:
Then, the fact to make only "lesbian" or "solo" sets or take artistic photos ... this is her choice and must be respected, but ... anyway ... hopefully, that soon, she rethinks and returns to do the best of her with the hardcore videos! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
If any of us has the opportunity to speak directly with her, through Liv3J@§min............... Wink

not long ago she said on Liv3J@$min that she made new movies, hardcore movies, and they will be publish soon Very Happy
that's all i know Rolling Eyes
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2010 9:17 pm
p13t wrote:
not long ago she said on Liv3J@$min that she made new movies, hardcore movies, and they will be publish soon Very Happy
that's all i know Rolling Eyes

Good news....! Rolling Eyes
rockysbox
Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm
Pics for LC @shIey and Quest@ – @n @ftern00n t0 remember

dead link

58mb

No pass

Cherrs!
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am
Here is the vid you were looking for Mario.

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: reb
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm
dooltizh wrote:
Here is the vid you were looking for Mario.

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: reb

Many, many thanks, dooltizh, for Rebecca/Carolina! Cool

It's really an original thing... Shocked I speak of a video in a thread and this is then posted on another... Shocked Shocked which is actually dedicated to another model... Question Laughing
Probably depends on whether I still haven't started my personal thread! Question
However, in this regard, I have a small project..... Idea Question
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2010 10:50 pm
I changed the thread to 'Meggy & Friends' (actually an admit helped me, I didn't know at the time how to do it).

The completely unsubstantiated, pure speculation, baseless rumor, bs, etc that I have is that "Meggy" had some serious medical issues caused by her HC work and won't be doing any more HC.

So I'll be posting other vids here too occasionally, as we all hope that rumor is incorrect and wait for more HC from Meggy. I have to believe that if she is still doing lez and solo, she will eventually return to HC.
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2010 11:17 pm
dooltizh wrote:

The completely unsubstantiated, pure speculation, baseless rumor, bs, etc that I have is that "Meggy" had some serious medical issues caused by her HC work and won't be doing any more HC.

I strongly hope that what I read (for the first time), are really quite unfounded rumors. That would be very sad..... Crying or Very sad