Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:56 am
Allfetish 215 Garten

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Diaper Wetting, public diapering and exhibitionism, multiple girls diapering and playing, masturbation, diapered showers, bedwetting, etc.

Format: mp4
Size: 635.38 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:04:50

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_215_garten.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_215_garten.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 6:29 pm
Allfetish 216 Sale

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Diaper Wetting, public diapering and exhibitionism, multiple girls diapering and playing, masturbation, diapered showers, bedwetting, etc.

Size: 555.92 MB
Duration: 00:04:20

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_216_sale.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_216_sale.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 6:38 pm
Allfetish 217 Holiday Pee

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 586.91 MB
Duration: 00:04:21

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_217_Holiday_pee.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_217_Holiday_pee.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 6:45 pm
Allfetish 218 Rumcola

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 445.07 MB
Duration: 00:03:19

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_218_rumcola.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_218_rumcola.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 7:03 pm
Allfetish 220 So Koennte Es Sein

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 668 MB
Duration: 00:05:16

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_220_so_koennte_es_sein.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_220_so_koennte_es_sein.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 7:07 pm
Allfetish 222 Vollangepisst

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 507.71 MB
Duration: 00:03:56

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_222_vollangepisst.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_222_vollangepisst.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm
Allfetish 223 Allejahrewieder

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 485.36 MB
Duration: 00:04:30

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_223_allejahrewieder.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_223_allejahrewieder.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 11:31 pm
Allfetish 225 Neon Party

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 525.63 MB
Duration: 00:03:50

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_225_neon_party.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_225_neon_party.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 19, 2024 11:37 pm
Allfetish 291 Fertig Machen Cloudrys Lagerverkauf

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 608.33 MB
Duration: 00:04:42

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_291_fertig_machen_cloudrys_lagerverkauf.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_291_fertig_machen_cloudrys_lagerverkauf.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 20, 2024 3:45 pm
Allfetish Princess Violette - Bad Intentions

screenshot

Description:My intentions are awful. LOL

I love making it worse for u. This clip is all about making it worse and worse and worse for you. My intentions are so evil & naughty� I couldn�t stop giggling before I hit record. The vibes are perfect� couldn�t get any better for a weak-minded slave boy like you. It will feel so good to look at my beauty and be my fucked up little toy. It will feel SO good to be a little stroking idiot for princess as your addicting intensifies by the second. You can�t stop watching me, listening to me, obeying me. You need more and more, and the more you consume the more you need, and the more damaged you become. The cards are all in my favor. That�s how the world works after all. You want me to have the power, don�t you? Well, it�s not like you even have a choice. I already have all the power. Your brain is broken and oh your cock is broken too. It belongs to me. There is no going back now. Not after what I�ve done to you. Not after the impact femdom has had on you. There is only going deeper.

Published: Oct 12, 2023

Keywords: Addiction Training, Ass Worship, FemDom, FemDom JOI, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Mental Domination, Mesmerize,

screenshot

Size: 491.28 MB
Duration: 00:10:40

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allfetish_Princess Violette - Bad Intentions.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Violette - Bad Intentions.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 20, 2024 4:43 pm
Allfetish Fiona Dagger - Found You Wearing My Stockings

screenshot

(This was originally filmed as a custom video, and the name Dominik is used once) We're roommates and I come home from work one day and ask you if you know anything about why my panties and stockings keep going missing and re-appearing days later back in my drawer... You deny having anything to do with it but I'm not convinced and keep quizzing you. I ask if you wouldn't mind me having a look around your room for them and before you can protest I pull open your bedside draw and what a surprise, there's a pair of lacy black panties, black stockings and a suspender belt in there! I'm a bit exasperated but I don't seem too annoyed any more, in fact I seem flattered and I admit that I had guessed you had a crush on me, I just wish you'd owned up and not lied about having them! I even admit that I've occasionally stolen your boxers out of the laundry and sniffed them, so you don't need to feel embarrassed. But then I notice that the stockings seem a bit stretched out - what exactly have you been doing with them?? Wait a second, have you been wearing them...? You awkwardly try and deny it but I can tell you're lying - thankfully I don't seem to be mad at all, in fact I seem really turned on by the idea of you wearing my lingerie! I ask if you'd model them for me and when you say no I tell you it's the least you could do after stealing them from me and then lying about it! I watch as you put them on, encouraging you and telling you how hot I think it is, and when you're all dressed up I seem super into you in ladies lingerie! I can see that you're turned on as well as your hard cock is very visible through my lacy panties, so I suggest you rub yourself through them while I play with myself. I strip down to my own set of lingerie and start rubbing my pussy as I watch you stroking your cock, then tell you that I'm just too turned on now and I think we should fuck! I tell you to pull your panties to the side and fuck me, and as you do I tell you all about how I want us to go lingerie shopping for matching sets, and how I can't wait to see you all dressed up in different kinds of lingerie! After we both cum I tell you that you should take the day off tomorrow - there's a second hand wedding dress in a shop nearby that I think would look amazing on you, so we should go out and buy it and then you can fuck me while you're wearing a big puffy wedding dress!

screenshot

Size: 391.74 MB
Duration: 00:20:06

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Fiona Dagger - Found You Wearing My Stockings.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Fiona Dagger - Found You Wearing My Stockings.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 20, 2024 4:49 pm
Allfetish Goddess Jessibelle - Good Boy In Training

screenshot

I love my good boys. I love my obedient boys that try to be the very best boys that do everything in their power to make me happy. They bark when I say speak and they do as I say! You want to be my good boy then you will need a little training.
I have special rules for you if you really want to be my good boy. You'll bark and howl for me as you are cumming. You will only ever hump, never using your hands, beg for my attention! Always do as your master says. I can give you some training, but you will have to listen and do as I say!

screenshot

Size: 227.78 MB
Duration: 00:07:47

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess JessiBelle - Good Boy in Training.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Goddess JessiBelle - Good Boy in Training.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 20, 2024 5:09 pm
Allfetish Goddess Jessibelle - Good Boy Needs Praise

screenshot

You like being reminded that you are a good boy. Only good boys are reminded that they are a good boy. Do you deserve praise? Do you do as you're told? You feel good when you do as I say. It makes you feel special when you do the things I tell you.
You might not really like what I tell you to do, but you do it anyway because it feels good to accomplish tasks that I set for you. You feel especially like a good boy when you do.
You need that praise, don't you? You feel good, don't you? My good little pet! Threatening you isn't what you need. You just need to try again until you get it right, then you get your praise! It is what you need.

screenshot

Size: 698 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess JessiBelle - Good Boy Needs Praise.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Goddess JessiBelle - Good Boy Needs Praise.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm
Allfetish Goddess Jessibelle - Good Boys Get To Cum

screenshot

A good boy does exactly as he is told. You want to follow my instructions, so you will take your cock out and start stroking and not cum until I tell you to. if you are a good boy then you will get to cum!
You can make me happy by following ALL of my instructions. You can jerk to the view of my ass, worship it. You want me to be happy, you want to be obedient. It is so easy to be a good boy as long as you can do as you are told.

screenshot

Size: 179.22 MB
Duration: 00:10:24

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess JessiBelle - Good Boys Get to Cum.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Goddess JessiBelle - Good Boys Get to Cum.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Apr 20, 2024 5:54 pm
Allfetish Miss London Lix - Orgasm Investment Game

screenshot

Welcome to Wall Street. Today we're treating your orgasm like the payout on some juicy stock, and that stock is your edging. You'll buy in with a small tribute to play this orgasm control game, and stroke silly to your first edge - this counts as your initial investment (financially and physically) in your orgasm. After some extended teasing, stroking then only becomes available if you purchase it in bundles of stock. You don't HAVE to purchase any additional strokes, but if you do, you might find your payout' (orgasm) is bigger, of course, similarly to investing in the stock market. But, also like investing, there is an element of risk, in that you never quite know the quality of the stock you're buying, or if now was a really good time to buy. Maybe you'll pass over an opportunity to stroke for 3 minutes because it's too expensive only to find the price keeps rising. Maybe you'll invest in a hefty amount of stroking only to find I make you do it really fast. This is a tricksy game of cock control and edging skill, mixed with devious findom. Will you invest heavily enough to be able to enjoy the bull run when the cum countdown arrives? Or will you be left blue-balled and wallet fucked, with a pathetic teased and denied dick to show as your portfolio? Buy this & play along to find out!

Keywords: Bodysuit, Edging, FinDomme, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Lingerie, Money Game, Stockings, Tease and Denial, Wallet Draining

screenshot

Size: 521.27 MB
Duration: 00:18:08

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Miss London Lix - Orgasm Investment Game.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Allfetish_Miss London Lix - Orgasm Investment Game.mp4