Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 20, 2023 10:21 pm
Taboo-Fantasy - Layla Price Family Album

TEENAGE SEX SIREN LAYLA GETS PLOWED BY HER OWN STEP-DAD!!!
OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!
SHE EVEN MARRIES HIM!!!
3 FULL LENGTH HD SCENES!!!

screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:45:44
Size: 1023 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/95728eb4ac45e/THE_LAYLA_PRICE_FAMILY_ALBUM_HD_720p.mp4
Added: Nov 20, 2023 1:59 pm
I Can Show You Daddy

Norah Nova and Rock Norah is planning on going out with her boyfriend Michael. Her dad is not very happy about this. He doesnt like Michael, because he knows what its like to be a boy his age and he doesnt like his daughter spending time with miscreants like that. But Norah is some what of an excellent negotiator. She proposes a deal. If she shows her daddy what shes going to do with Michael, he will let her go out with him. At first hes not sure what shes talking about. She tells him to get on the bed and climbs on top of him. She lifts up her skirt to reveal sexy lacy lingerie. His baby girl is so sexy. After taking off her clothes she starts to kiss down his chest until she gets to his dick. She sucks his dick with her stockings and shoes and panties still on.Then he flips her over and lifts her legs up above her head while he sucks on her clit and flicks it around with his tongue. She moans, throwing her head back in pleasure and grinding her pussy against his mouth. He grabs her and holds her so he can fuck her while he stands with her legs wrapped around his waist. Then he fucks her from behind until she climbs on top of him to bounce on his dick. They continue to fuck in several different positions until he cums in her mouth.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 319MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration; 00:13:49
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/892199e2ef1d6/i_can_show_you.wmv
Added: Nov 19, 2023 9:58 pm
Daddy You Make Me Pregnant

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 1.82GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:28:16
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/0c8f4e79153b3/Tiffany_Watson.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2023 1:58 pm
Lily Larimar able godshark - D/S Training Daddy's Girl

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:26:25
Size: 763 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a560dd8faf1d4/D_S_Training_Daddy_s_Girl.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2023 6:19 am
The punishment obstinate daughter

Unable to reach the conscience oborzevshey very little girl, stepfather grabbed the bitch by the hair and drove his penis into the mouth of the girl was taken aback ... And if pervosti baby apparently capricious and worried, then later, in a tight cap ogreb father burly member brought slut already moaning loudly about how she loves her daddy.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

File size: 287MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:26:27
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/95091341818f3/Punishment_for_daughter.avi
Added: Nov 18, 2023 10:35 pm
Brutal Family Kyler Quinn - Hard fuck from hung stepdad

Being a stepdaughter you don't ever disappoint your stepdad and try to sneak back home right past him after a hot date. well, unless you want to get him really mad, lose his temper and fuck you like a dirty little slut you are to teach you a lesson. She fucking wanted it cuz after some initial moans and resentment this chick totally loved getting licked, fucked and spanked by such a well-hung and sexually experienced man.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:30:07
Size: 1130 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/53695a64a1cf4/Hard_fuck_from_hung_stepdad.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2023 1:55 pm
I was just curious dad

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 215MB
Resolution: 320x240
Duration: 00:30:43
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/c62ec6e8531f6/iwsjstcurdaddy.wmv
Added: Nov 18, 2023 5:54 am
Jmac, Leana Lovings - A Little Peek

Leana Lovings couldn't help but notice her new stepdad Jmac's big bulge, so when he goes to shower one day when they're alone in the house, she sneaks up to the bathroom to get a peek. The horny college student can't believe how big and thick his dick is, and it only gets bigger when she comes in and wraps her hand around it! Jmac's shocked at first, but soon Leana is sucking his huge cock and getting her tight little pussy stretched out so good, she'll definitely be cumming back for more.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:33:02
Size: 1365 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/123a2a2795ce0/Leana_Lovings_A_Little_Peek.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2023 9:53 pm
Fuck Me Daddy & Cum On My Face

While Daddy was at work, I decided to play with the new toys he got me and record it. I wanted to show him as soon as he got home. Daddy comes home and gets hard from watching me play with myself. I take his pants off, suck his hard cock and fuck him. He's been such a good Daddy. I need to thank him for everything he does for his little princess. Daddy gives me a nice little treat by cumming all over my face. Thank you Daddy...

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 1.26GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:47
File type: M4V

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/b6cac85899ea6/Me-Daddy--Cum-On-My-Face.m4v
Added: Nov 16, 2023 6:15 am
Mind Under Master Skyler Storm - Crazy Ass Stepdaughter 2

I miss my stepdad so I made him a video so her can take a long look at my innocent little face. Is he watching this in bed? Is my step-mom right next to him? It gets me SO wet to think about my stepdad stroking to me. Knowing that my firm little 18 year old body turns him on so much, that he'd jerk off right next to my step-mom. I don't think I can wait any longer. I want my stepdad to take my virginity. I want him to be the only man who ever gets to be inside me. My step-mom thinks I'm going to a dance on Friday, but I'm not. I'm going to wait until she leaves to visit her friends, then I'm going to have a dance with Step-daddy.

Skyler slow dances with her stepdad who reluctantly holds her close. "I love you so much" she tell him. Nervously he responds, "I love you too" she waits. "Princess" he finishes. Satisfied she goes back to slow dancing. "So what do we do now?" she asks innocently. Hoping she might change her mind he asks, "You sure this is what you want?" "Don't ruin this night" she responds curtly. "Alright, let's." he looks for the right words, "make love."

She kisses him as they continue to sway to the music. He can't help but let his hands run down the curves of her 18 year old body. She spins pressing her firm little ass against him. She unzips his pants and slides her petite hand around his hard cock. "Does that feel good?" she asks and he moans out. "Tell me what to do" she says innocently. Her stepdad tries to resist "We really shouldn't" he protests. "Pleeeease tell me what to do" she begs, "I promise I be really good." He knows there's no stopping her, so he relents and tells her to get on her knees.
-
She sucks her stepdads cock, making sure to get nice and sloppy. She loves serving him like this but knows he needs more. "You know it would be even sloppier if you fucked my face" she tells him. Taken aback he doesn't know what to do, "Fuck my mouth" she tells him and he begins to thrust down her throat until she gags. "Oh no are you ok honey?" he asks but she just tells him to keep going. And he does. He grabs the back of her head and thrust harder, slaps his cock on her tongue, makes her lick his balls. He's losing control. He wants to punish her but she's dripping wet now and wants him to taste her pussy.
-
She lays back on the sofa pushing his head between her legs and grinding on his mouth as he licks. In one last desperate attempt to avoid doing the unthinking with his stepdaughter he asks "You sure?" She nods and kisses him, "I want you to be my first." There's no going back, who knows what she'll do if he doesn't take her virginity. He slowly pushes his cock inside her and begins to pump in and out. Her eyes are locked on him "Tell me you love me" she says "I need to hear you say it." At this moment, in this tight 18 year old pussy he responds honestly "I love you princess." And she can see it in his eyes. "You can't tell your step-mom about this" she smiles and promises she won't. He starts fucking her harder letting himself go more and more as he sucks on her toes, plays with her tits and thrusts deeper and harder inside her.
-
He's being so perfect she needs to remind him how much she appreciates him and climbs on top of him stripping off her dress completely. She grinds and bounces as he lays back helpless to the pleasure she's giving him. "Promise me you'll sneak in my room every night" she tells him. Reality crashes back. "Your step-mom will hear" he responds. "I can quiet, promise me!" He promises and he just might actually mean it.
-
He gets on down on the rug with her and begins to pound her from behind. He's going rougher now and she's loving it. "You getting what you wanted?" he asks as he pounds his stepdaughter. "Not yet" she replies, her voice muffled bay the rug her face is buried in, "choke me step-daddy." She demands, but thats too far he won't do it. "Are you angry on me? I made you cheat on my step-mom. You're fucking your 18 year old stepdaughter." He grabs her around the neck and makes her arch back as he keeps pounding her. Her eyes flutters and she smiles as he grips tighter, but when he hesitates for a second she wastes no time saying "You can do better than that". He pushes her face back into the rug and holds his hand on the back of her head as he gets more leverage to pound her harder. "I want you to apologize" he demands and she does, "I'm sorry made you cheat. I'm sorry I made you fuck me." He's close now and makes her keep saying she's sorry, until he tell her he accepts her apology. "Don't you fucking move" he tells her before pulling out and summing all over his stepdaughter's face.

Exhausted and guilt ridden he falls back on the sofa. SNAP. He looks up to see Skyler sending pics of her cum covered face over text. "What are you doing?" he asks horrified that she's sending it to his wife. "Sending pics to my friend" she responds incredulously "Don't worry, she's in love with you too"

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:43:27
Size: 1627 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b47bbd428301d/Crazy_Ass_Stepdaughter.mp4
Added: Nov 15, 2023 7:15 pm
Slut stepdaughter gave it to the ass for a new phone

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:11:33
Size: 426 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/03dca0451b95f/Slut_stepdaughter_gave_it_to_the_ass_for_a_new_phone.mp4
Added: Nov 15, 2023 8:30 am
Anal Jesse - Step-Daddy, I Feel Sick, 4x Cumshots Swallowed, ATM, Anal Only

This is my biggest project yet! 46 minutes, 12 positions, Four cumshots, all ass to mouth, and all swallowed. It's my first time swallowing cum ever! Over 5 hours of raw footage, it took a week to complete. I really hope you guys enjoy!

00:00 - 03:00 I'm playing on my phone on the sofa and Step-Daddy says I look sick. He orders me onto his lap for a temperature check. I'm really reluctant and unsure about this but I trust Step-Daddy. Using his finger to lube my ass, then the thermometer, he decides we must use the 'bigger thermometer'. He orders me on to the stool.
03:00 - 07:00 His 'bigger thermometer' is actually his cock and he inserts it while I sit present myself on the stool.
07:00 - 11:00 Step-Daddy said that to get a good temperature it's important to get deeper and tells me to lay down on the floor. More anal in prone position.
11:00 - 13:00 Step-Daddy says I need my medicine and straight from my ass to my mouth. It's so yucky!! I don't like this medicine at all. But Step-Daddy says I need it so I eat everything. (first cumshot)
13:00 - 17:00 Step-Daddy thinks I need more medicine and I am a good submissive step-daughter, so I need to lay down on the sofa. He lays down with me and fucks my ass while spooning.
17:00 - 21:30 Ass to mouth AGAIN, Step-Daddy keeps saying I need more medicine. Deep throat with me lying on my belly and head lifted up, him standing. Cum in mouth and swallow. (second cumshot)
21:30 - 27:30 Step-Daddy says after the medicine we need to check the temperature again. Switch so he is sitting on the sofa and I climb on top for cowgirl anal. I'm starting to think that Step-Daddy is a little crazy. My doctor never did anything like this before! But he says it is a special medicine and it's best to take it regularly.
27:30 - 29:00 I turn to sideways cowgirl position. It really hurts my legs, but Step-Daddy says we need to go check deeper.
29:00 - 32:00 Now I turn again for reverse cowgirl with legs together and to the side.
32:00 - 35:00 Ass to mouth again! I think Step-Daddy really likes this. He pushes hard on the back of my head to make sure it goes all the way down my throat. He gives me another dose of medicine to swallow. Cum in mouth and swallow. (third cumshot)
35:00 - 40:00 Step-Daddy is relentless. My butt is really hurting now, but he says that is good for me. When I tell him it hurts he just fucks me harder! Standing anal position.
40:00 - 45:00 He pushes me to the floor kneeling against the sofa. I'm begging for him to stop, I don't want any more medicine!
45:00 - 46:00 My final dose of medicine for today, but Step-Daddy says I will need to keep taking the medicine every day or I could get sick again. At first I thought it was really yucky, but now I'm starting to enjoy it and I love how happy it makes Step-Daddy to take care of me. Thank you Step-Daddy! Cum in mouth and swallow. (fourth cumshot)

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:46:26
Size: 2768 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f954e0126e8bd/Cumshots_Swallowed.mp4
Added: Nov 14, 2023 11:02 am
Rylie Rowan - Step Daughter Sextape Video Leaked

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1080 x 1080
Duratio: 00:19:56
Size: 271 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7456165c49744/Rylie_Rowan_Step_Daughter_Sextape_Video_Leaked.mp4
Added: Nov 14, 2023 12:37 am
TABOO - step-daddy's girls

A STEP-DADDY STEP-DAUGHTER FUCKFEST!!
THESE LOVE STEP-DADDY'S HARD COCK!!!

These love their Daddys!!! These girls all love to play with Step-Dad's big hard cock!!

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:56:27
Size: 661 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6347510341e58/DADDYS_GIRLS_VOLUME_2.mp4
Added: Nov 13, 2023 1:39 pm
Derrick Pierce, Madi Collins - Good Girl From Now On

Redhead stepdaughter Madi (Collins) greets her dad Derrick Pierce with affection, but a phone call to him from her mom puts her in hot water: she had a boy in her room yesterday without permission.

Just as Derrick is about to read her the riot act, a car horn sounds and Madi rushes off with her boyfriend Joey, escaping the impending lecture. But when she returns, Madi is distraught: Joey was mean to her. Surprisingly, stepdad takes her side: he's glad she's dating, after all he was dating at even a younger age, but he wants to back up her mother as his wife, in charge of her own kid.

"In my day, we at least had the decency to sneak around behind our parents' back, we didn't do everything right beneath their nose in the middle of broad daylight", Derrick admits. "I'm just trying to give you some advice to make your life easier, and to make mine easier, too", he points out, noting that mom won't come home until Madi apologizes. Of course, Madi refuses.

That night, Madi's in her pajamas, busily texting when stepdad visits her bedroom. She reports that Joey is breaking up with her -"He doesn't want a girlfriend he can't even see, do you blame him?", she complains. Madi notes that she's never had sex with him, prompting Derrick to ask: "So you're a virgin?". "No, I broke my hymen with a cucumber", she replies, with a big smile. "You know, I don't want to be a virgin, none of my friends are", she offers. "Princess, there'll be plenty of time to find the one", Derrick responds, but he gets mad when she insists she's going to sneak a boy into the house at night, in defiance of her mom.

"I want dick in my mouth tonight -I'm at least going to lose my oral virginity!", she declares, almost gleefully. She claims peer pressure from all her friends is intense, discussing their sexual exploits. Derrick gives up, he doesn't know what to say to dissuade her. "Go back to your room", she says, adding: "unless. I can suck yours".

Exasperated, stepdad points his finger at Madi, and she remarks: "You want me to suck your finger?". "I will tell you how to do it, and then you can use that when you want to do it on a real one, that's the compromise", he claims. Madi enthusiastically starts sucking on his finger, and Derrick quietly gives her instructions on what to do next. But after much of this oral foreplay, Madi is frustrated and pleads with daddy for more, noting as she feels his crotch, "you're ready".

She convinces him to show her his cock. and then she begins to stroke it and lightly lick it. Following his instructions, she sucks his balls, and soon is giving him a full-fledged blow job. Suddenly, she declares: "Daddy, I have an idea", and she quickly pulls off her pajama bottoms, and pointing to her bare pussy says: "You should come here!". He tries to resist, but begins to finger her. Removing his clothes, he just rubs his cock back and forth on her pussy, finally agreeing to penetrate her, "just a little bit". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 960
Duratio: 00:43:14
Size: 1306 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/466fb3d735bdd/Good_Girl_From_Now_On.mp4