Author
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2010 7:16 pm
Can't wait for the DVD stage. Holy cow!!
Herald
Good Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm
Regards the going nude, all three ladies have been photographed in thongs for years. So going a bit further now they are finally legal wouldn't be such a big step. Especially Sandra who has been photographed in racy outfits for half her life.

For most (American) NN models a thong is already a big step when they finally are 18. With the exception of Gabrielle who was wearing see trough tops and g-strings since her debut and she showed plenty of skin after she turned 18.
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Feb 01, 2010 1:41 am
Look at Sandra, she has posed nude before, her mother too, I'm sure it's not long before a new site is launched and we see all the +18 goods.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 01, 2010 4:36 pm
I like her newest set.#86. She's in the river again. I hope she doesn't slip on the rocks.
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Feb 02, 2010 12:35 am
johnlee71 wrote:
I like her newest set.#86. She's in the river again. I hope she doesn't slip on the rocks.

Where did you see it?
airosac
Poster
Added: Feb 02, 2010 2:48 am
what is sad about the fame-girls website is that she is either posing against a studio backdrop or in the river....

the studio sets are so boring that you can even match poses over various sets, they are all looking the same...

same is true for the river pics....same poses same background...

In the older posts, they at least changed the scenery....bedroom, livingroom, kitchen, back yard and other outside locations, much more interesting photo shoots...

if they are going to stay NN for the foreseeable future, they are going to have to do somthing to change up the photo sets to makt them more interesting for the viewers..

but if she goes nude...or even topless...then Wink
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Feb 02, 2010 6:12 pm
I think it is a progression..

Sites have a progression and so do the models as they get older. If they dont progress with new ideas they either vanish ( Like Evie Model and that comps sites , Hmm where did they go?) or evolved into some thing more popular as the model/ models gets older.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 04, 2010 5:19 pm
I saw it on a torrent site. I don't know if torrent sites names are allowed to be mentioned here.

Good decision not to mention it, not allowed here.

Monkey D. Ruffy
mrusa4440
Poster
Added: Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm
greendoor wrote:
johnlee71 wrote:

Where did you see it?

All you have is load your favorite browser and SEARCH!!
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 15, 2010 12:11 pm
The site didn't load Ella Friday or Sandra today, the regular updates. I wonder if they are going to go with a +18 site. Last update was Virginia last Wednesday, 2/10. Curious.
agrunt21
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 15, 2010 12:52 pm
Its a biller issue. The webmaster says that the biller is stiffing them, so he won't put up new content until the biller issue is settled.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 15, 2010 4:36 pm
Thanks agrunt21, I miss my updates from 3 of the loveliest girls in the world.
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 15, 2010 5:15 pm
I would "stiff" any of these three girls.

Just thought I would add nothing to the conversation...
woffy
Poster
Added: Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm
I look into joining a few days ago and send they weren't taking new memberships. Didn't require thought it might be something long them lines. Thanks for infromation.
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Feb 16, 2010 3:37 am
johnlee71 wrote:
Thanks agrunt21, I miss my updates from 3 of the livliest girls in the world.

I agree to this comment Cool