Author
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2010 10:10 pm
Everytime I get to more than 160 or so posts, I drop back to 152. Am I suppose to stop saying thanks to the posters?
pervertido_total
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am
finally .... what happened whit fame?... i am baffled Sad Sad
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Feb 17, 2010 2:06 am
just know that is all related to billing and nothing more. People are trying to guess what it is and it is just billing. Very Happy
airosac
Poster
Added: Feb 17, 2010 6:39 am
Cool Well, that is too bad....the billing co needs to get their act together and pay these girls what they deserve....which is alot more than they are being paid....but there was a moment there where I thought the would be opening a new site for the next stage of pics. Cool
We can only dream...
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Feb 17, 2010 8:12 am
When they start posting pics of them after their 18th birthday, I hope they can then start using a proper biller like CCBill
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm
tbh wrote:
When they start posting pics of them after their 18th birthday, I hope they can then start using a proper biller like CCBill

CCBill would be a good choice as long as all the models who appare on the Fame website are eighteen as CCBill require proof all all models ages. And there is also no -18 material hosted on the website.

CCBill also has a very good affiliate system as well.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm
Yep, that's what I mean. I nearly said "now they're 18" but they seem to be using up a whole load of old pictures at the moment.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm
tbh wrote:
Yep, that's what I mean. I nearly said "now they're 18" but they seem to be using up a whole load of old pictures at the moment.

From a marketing point of view a better way of doing things would be to produce a website for each of their models. This I think would increase memberships.

I never did understand why they had all three girls on one site.

Or have things changed?
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm
He prolly has lots of old pictures to use up before anything good comes out.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Feb 19, 2010 4:44 pm
NM8 wrote:
tbh wrote:

From a marketing point of view a better way of doing things would be to produce a website for each of their models. This I think would increase memberships.

I never did understand why they had all three girls on one site.

Or have things changed?

They did actually used to have seperate sites, I never understood why they closed them and merged them into ff-models (I think) then fame-girls. Strange, huh?

I mean I like Sandra and Ella in probably equal measure and had memberships to both, now obviously I only need the one membership.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 19, 2010 5:11 pm
I joined Sandra's site twice and both times billing companies beat me out of seeing more than weeks worth of viewing.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Feb 19, 2010 6:18 pm
[/quote]
They did actually used to have seperate sites, I never understood why they closed them and merged them into ff-models (I think) then fame-girls. Strange, huh?

I mean I like Sandra and Ella in probably equal measure and had memberships to both, now obviously I only need the one membership.[/quote]

Yea, always seemed weird to me also. Considering the whole FF models site seems to be a full time business.

Well we will ahve to sit back and wait to see what comes of Sandra now she is 18. More skin one hopes , Wink
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Feb 19, 2010 6:19 pm
johnlee71 wrote:
I joined Sandra's site twice and both times billing companies beat me out of seeing more than weeks worth of viewing.

You man the biller tucked you up or the website?
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 19, 2010 10:04 pm
The website said it was the biller. This was the company before Willey Models had Sandra and the same thing happened when Willey took over. A long time ago.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2010 12:54 pm
Am I understanding correctly that they have been ripped off by the biller and not paid their cut of membership money?

And because of this, they don't update their website, meaning members who have paid for updates don't get their updates?

Doesn't this kinda make fame-girls as bad as the biller, because either way, people aren't getting what they've paid for, particularly as all the photosets being added at the moment are pretty old anyway.