Lesbian hot dirty videos (Updated!)
Author
fast-car3
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2020 11:35 pm
DEEP & ENDURING LOVE

screenshot

Studio : SweetHeartVideo.com

Genre : Lesbian, Big Tits, Foot, Blonde, Mature & Milf, Tattoo & Piercing, Cunilingus, Fingering,

Models : Dana Vespoli, Cherie DeVille

MILF Dana Vespoli can not wait to have hot lesbian sex with her ex, hot blond MILF Cherie, their love has not diminished after all these years, nor have their deep carnal desires. Without wasting any time, Dana begins making out with Cherie and it quickly turns into hot pussy eating action. Dana dives deep into Cherie's nether regions, causing Cherie to orgasm profusely. Cherie quickly returns the favor, as Dana blissfully cums. Both ladies continue to get each other off, immersed in their haze of love making until they finally seek food to recharge for more.

Size : 936 MB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Video Duration : 29 min 23 s
Video Type : 1080p
Video Format : MPEG-4
Video Quality : SD

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 06, 2020 6:25 am
Melody Jordan & Kennedy Nash 2013

screenshot

Genre : Lesbian, Masturbation

The best foreplay to get Kennedy's girlfriend in the mood for sex is a sensual full-body massage with cream. She slides her hands up and down Melody's back, then squeezes big, juicy handfuls of her butt. As Melody's pussy grows wet and pink with a throbbing desire, she rubs harder at the inside and outside of her thighs, pausing at the top to graze the lips of her snatch. After she's had her fill, Kennedy lies back and spreads her legs so she can have her pussy licked, until the tension builds into a breathtaking orgasm.

Size : 589 MB
Video Duration : 12 min 48 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 06, 2020 9:50 am
Cute Perky Raunchy (CPR)

screenshot

Studio : MomKnowsBest.com

Genre : Lesbian, Glasses, Hairy Pussy, Pussy Licking, Bald Pussy, 69, Tattoo

Models : Alexa Grace, Britney Amber

Size : 536 MB
Video Duration : 30 min 5 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 06, 2020 8:05 pm
PJ Party Pillowfight

screenshot

Studio : Lezcuties.com

Genre : Blonde, Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Toys, Strapon, Anal, Threesome

Models : Alexis Crystal, Thalia Mint, Rebecca Volpetti

Alexis Crystal, Rebecca Volpetti and Thalia Mint are three best friends, they do everything together, sleep, play and love together. And sometimes they do all three at the same time. The best PJ party ever where assholes will be pounded by a huge strap on.

Size : 812 MB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Video Duration : 33 min 48 s
Video Type : 720p

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 06, 2020 11:30 pm
Tracy Delicious

screenshot

Studio : FemaleAgent.com

Genre : Lesbian, Masturbation, Casting, Amateur

Models : Tracy Delicious

I was late arriving at the office and I was surprised to see a gorgeous young woman waiting for me. I'd forgotten she was coming truth be told, but I drank in her beauty as I sat down opposite her and began the interview. She had applied for the job of camerawoman, my main cameraman is becoming quite unreliable and he cant be here for every casting, so I need another person to fill in when he can't make it. She seemed very nice and genuine and the little skirt she was wearing was driving me wild with lust. I told her she may be recording naked bodies and was she fine with that. She replied she was so I decided to test the waters. I told her that if that was the case she wouldn't mind if I undressed in front of her. She said no and I slid out of my top revealing a very sexy bra underneath. I could see her become a little nervous but I could also see a mischievous glint in her eye, I do believe this sexy future camerawoman of mine was an active lesbian. I continued to strip and I walked over to her telling her that there were more experienced people out there that wanted the job, but that I liked her and I was sure that we could strike a deal. We moved onto the couch and she began to stroke my leg, she knew exactly what I was after and she was more then willing to give it to me. We began to kiss, our moist mouths clashing as I bit gently down on her lip. My pulse was racing and my pussy was getting wet and I couldn't bear it any longer. We removed each others clothes and began to lick, suck and probe all over each other bodies. After some amazing foreplay this saucy minx began to finger fuck me and massage my clit from behind, as she kissed and tongued my asshole and ass cheeks. It was too much for me and my orgasm exploded inside me. Now I wanted to show her how dominant I could be as the boss of the agency and I got my big plastic strap on cock to fuck her with. As she whispered for me to please be gentle, I slid it into her tight pussy, feeding it in to gasps of delight. I smacked her ass and pulled her hair, fucking her deep and hard from behind. I wanted to look into her eyes as she came, so I turned her around and fucked her to an amazing orgasm in the missionary position, making sure she thanked me for it afterwards. I love dominating women, and this foxy vixen loved being dominated.

Size : 802 MB
Video Duration : 27 min 7 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 07, 2020 6:20 am
Powerful Female Orgasm 2018

screenshot

Genre : Babe, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, European, Lesbian, Outdoor Sex, Redheads, Glamour, Pussy Licking, Sensual, Tattooed

Models : Susy Gala & Canela Skin & Kessy Shy

Description: Susy Gala, Canela Skin and Kessy Shy tease and grab each other's juicy tits in the warm pool water. Their pussies get super horny for some good licking and fingering. Susy, Canela and Kessy cum together in a steamy lesbian threeway.

Size : 508 MB
Video Duration : 26 min 55 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 07, 2020 9:45 am
Ana Foxxx, Tiffany Watson, Saya Song & Leigh Raven - Squirt Gangbang 6 2018

screenshot

Studio : ElegantAngel

Genre : Group Sex, Orgy, Vibrator, Lesbian, Ebony, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Big Ass, Small Tits, Tattoo, Hairy Pussy, Shaved Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Dildo, Toys, Squirting

Size : 778 MB
Video Duration : 34 min 52 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 07, 2020 4:36 pm
AMATEUR THREESOME WITH LATINA GIRL WITH BIG TITS

screenshot

Studio : Made-In-Canarias.com

Genre : all sex, POV, cumshot, lesbian, latina, hot girl, blowjob, handjob, amateur couple, homemade, threesome, busty, pussyfucking, big ass, horny, big natural tits, big dick

Models : Ava Black, Madeincanarias aka Mara Swan, Manu Swan

Size : 665 MB
Video Duration : 26 min 54 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 07, 2020 11:26 pm
Anissa Kate & Amirah Adara Loving Anal 2019

screenshot

Studio : DorcelClub.com

Genre : Lesbian, Dildo, Anal

Models : Anissa Kate & Amirah Adara

Size : 371 MB
Video Duration : 16 min 45 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 08, 2020 2:51 am
THREE AMIGOS 2017

screenshot

Studio : clubmaseratixxx.com

Genre : all sex, bbw, big ass, big tits, black, lesbian, threesome

Models : Angelina Castro, Maserati XXX

Finally I get my hands on some Latin Cock! Angelina was kind enough to share John Anthony's fat spicy cock with me. Let's just say I won't be needing Rosetta to understand this language of Sex! XOXO #ClubMasi

Size : 856 MB
Video Duration : 22 min 17 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 08, 2020 1:06 pm
Tight Asses

screenshot

Studio : Lezcuties.com

Genre : Anal, Blonde, Brunette, Ebony, Lesbian, Teen

Models : Zazie Skymm, Luna Corazon, Tiffany Tatum

Three of the hottest and horniest babes from 21 Sextury, Luna Corazon, Tiffany Tatum and Zazie Skymm get together to have some naughty fun! These cuties love to get fucked in their tight asses!

Size : 510 MB
Video Duration : 23 min 15 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 08, 2020 7:56 pm
The Innocent Swan

screenshot

Studio : StraplessDildo.com

Genre : Kissing, Leotard, Lesbian, Pantyhose, Strapon

Models : Leaya and Casey

Leaya and Casey get together for a simple rehearsal that suddenly turns into a full-on performance of the sensual kind. Wearing their ballerina outfits complete with pantyhose, Leaya and Casey show us the erotic side of grace. As this leotard-clad beauty carries the other using her hands; this extended make-out session results in Leaya losing her inhibitions and letting her innocence fade. Taken over by the raw sensuality of skin on spandex, locking lips and uniquely flexible bodies, these petite women get carried-away by each other's touch. This eventually leads to tribbing, with Leaya on top and taking the lead - proving that innocence can sometimes lead to unadulterated ecstasy.

Size : 931 MB
Video Duration : 21 min 17 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 09, 2020 9:36 am
Healing Hands

screenshot

Studio : MomKnowsBest.com

Genre : Lesbian, MILF & Teen

Models : Joseline Kelly, Veronica Avluv

Size : 581 MB
Video Duration : 25 min 55 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 09, 2020 1:01 pm
AMATEUR THREESOME WITH TWO BEAUTIFUL TEEN GIRLS THAT LOVE ANAL SEX

screenshot

Studio : Made-In-Canarias.com

Genre : all sex, POV, cumshot, lesbian, anal, blowjob, handjob, homemade, threesome, big natural tits, big dick, amateur couple

Models : Luna Rival, Madeincanarias aka Mara Swan, Manu Swan

Size : 493 MB
Video Duration : 10 min 58 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video
fast-car3
Added: Aug 09, 2020 4:26 pm
N/A 2018

screenshot

Studio : CzechCasting.com

Genre : Big tits, Brunette, Casting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Hardcore, Teen, Oral, Threesome, Vibrator

Models : Denisa

This Czech amateur is a dream come true! Beautiful, 18 years old, with huge tits! Unbelievably hot! Screw the interview, we want to see her jugs! Your cock will shoot up in no time when she lets her boobies out. This girl is a dream of every boob lover. And wait to see what happens on the white couch. Busty 18 years old starts a wild lesbian affair with our divine host. Our cameraman joins them soon afterward and feeds them both cum. The perfect threesome with a busty 18 years old. Exclusively on CzechCasting!

Size : 674 MB
Video Duration : 22 min 59 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video