Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 19, 2022 4:05 pm
Stretching her greedy pussy - KarinaHH

screenshot

Our popular submissive slut returns in this thrilling scene, having her loose cunt fisted and fucked with huge vegetables by another random masked stranger in his hotel room! Her master arranged the meet with her new fan, who's followed all of her movies and is excited to experiment with how much he can stretch her greedy hole for himself. She arrives at his hotel room and immediately undresses down to just a dog collar round her neck, then spreads her legs apart with a mischievous smile on her face and surrenders her pussy entirely for him to have his devious way. He begins with a large Zucchini vegetable, inserting it all in her slutty hole, then switches to a much thicker butternut squash. This enormous, hard vegetable stretches out her greedy cunt perfectly for her next penetration, which is going to be his enormous hand! It's almost the thickness of her own leg, and her eyes lit up with excitement as soon as he begins inserting it. Her bald shaven, drooling hole swallows it wrist deep with ease, and she's now beaming with pleasure as her cunts stretched to its limits. The penetration soon intensifies and he slams his clenched fist in and out with hard twisting motion, blasting his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix till she reaches an intense, body shattering orgasm. The end result is a very happy submissive slut, satisfied with her extreme cunt destruction and severe humiliation, being used as a real life fist fucking whore of a rag doll to yet another complete stranger!

File name:Stretching her greedy pussy - KarinaHH.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:25

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Stretching her greedy pussy - KarinaHH.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 19, 2022 8:05 pm
Teaching Alison Star - Alison Star, Barbie White

screenshot

Sexy little Allison wants to cum hard, so she gets the heavy weaponry to tease her sweet pussy until a squirting orgasm. Luckily for her, fisting instructor Barbie White is nearby, and the blonde bombshell is more than happy to help out a friend in need. After making Allsion flooding with juices, she push her slender hand into the gaping, hungry vagina to fist the brunette into a cumming oblivion.

File name:Teaching Alison Star - Alison Star, Barbie White.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:24:41

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Teaching Alison Star - Alison Star, Barbie White.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 20, 2022 12:05 am
Fist Fuck Fanatics - Scene 1 - Lucia Denvile Works Her Entire Hand Into Foxie T For A Good Fisting

screenshot

File name:Fist Fuck Fanatics - Scene 1 - Lucia Denvile Works Her Entire Hand Into Foxie T For A Good Fisting.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:28:59

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Fist Fuck Fanatics - Scene 1 - Lucia Denvile Works Her Entire Hand Into Foxie T For A Good Fisting.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 20, 2022 4:05 am
Fist Fuck Fanatics - Scene 2 - Holy Fuck Vanessa Decker's Pussy Takes Foxie's Entire Fist In!

screenshot

File name:Fist Fuck Fanatics - Scene 2 - Holy Fuck Vanessa Decker's Pussy Takes Foxie's Entire Fist In!.mp4
File Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:32:40

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Fist Fuck Fanatics - Scene 2 - Holy Fuck Vanessa Decker's Pussy Takes Foxie's Entire Fist In!.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 20, 2022 8:05 am
Hardcore 4on2 with insane sluts Cris Bathory and Polly Petrova

screenshot

File name:Hardcore 4on2 with insane sluts Cris Bathory and Polly Petrova.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 01:10:16

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Hardcore 4on2 with insane sluts Cris Bathory and Polly Petrova.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 20, 2022 12:05 pm
I Dont Wanna Be Fingered, Gimme Your Fist - Scene 4 - Alexis Crystal Takes Antonia Sainz Entire Hand Up In Her Pussy

screenshot

File name:I Dont Wanna Be Fingered, Gimme Your Fist - Scene 4 - Alexis Crystal Takes Antonia Sainz Entire Hand Up In Her Pussy.mp4
File Size: 816 MB
Duration: 00:26:12

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

I Dont Wanna Be Fingered, Gimme Your Fist - Scene 4 - Alexis Crystal Takes Antonia Sainz Entire Hand Up In Her Pussy.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 20, 2022 4:05 pm
Lara De Santis - destroys her ass fisting, DAP, gape, squirt

screenshot

File name:Lara De Santis - destroys her ass fisting, DAP, gape, squirt.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:43:00

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Lara De Santis - destroys her ass fisting, DAP, gape, squirt.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 20, 2022 8:05 pm
Maria wrecks her greedy ass-Queen Maria

screenshot

File name:Maria wrecks her greedy ass-Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:09:59

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Maria wrecks her greedy ass-Queen Maria.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 21, 2022 12:05 am
Nikoletta wrecks her XL cunt

screenshot

File name:Nikoletta wrecks her XL cunt.mp4
File Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:12:20

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Nikoletta wrecks her XL cunt.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 21, 2022 4:05 am
Teaching Lily Lebeau - Barbie White, Lily LaBeau

screenshot

File name:Teaching Lily Lebeau - Barbie White, Lily LaBeau.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:26:26

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Teaching Lily Lebeau - Barbie White, Lily LaBeau.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 21, 2022 8:05 am
XfreaX, Giada Sgh & Jessy Jey, BWC, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, Balls Deep Anal, Gapes, Almost ButtRose, Cum on Rose

screenshot

File name:XfreaX, Giada Sgh & Jessy Jey, BWC, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, Balls Deep Anal, Gapes, Almost ButtRose, Cum on Rose.mp4
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:37:04

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

XfreaX, Giada Sgh & Jessy Jey, BWC, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, Balls Deep Anal, Gapes, Almost ButtRose, Cum on Rose.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 21, 2022 12:05 pm
DAP & Pee, Francesca Palma & Brittany Bardot, ATOGM, DAP, Gapes, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Swallow

screenshot

File name:DAP & Pee, Francesca Palma & Brittany Bardot, ATOGM, DAP, Gapes, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Swallow.mp4
File Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 01:01:35

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

DAP & Pee, Francesca Palma & Brittany Bardot, ATOGM, DAP, Gapes, Monster ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Swallow.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 21, 2022 4:05 pm
Double fisting Marias ass - Queen Maria

screenshot

Our most extreme anal 'Queen Maria' stars in this outrageous update, having both her loose holes double fisted to destruction by her boyfriends huge hands. We've seen this mesmerising Latin Goddess perform the most enormous anal insertions we could ever imagine, but nothing gives her more pleasure than feeling her holes stretched and filled to their limits with two fists! She constantly craves this excessive ass and cunt destruction, and must have it on a frequent basis. Enjoy watching this thrilling scene beginning with Maria laid back on a hotel room table, legs pinned back to her ears with both holes gaping and drooling profusely, before her boyfriend unleashes his savage fisting frenzy on them! He immediately punches one fist in her snatch and follows with the second in her ass, plugging both her holes to the wrist and thrusting them in and out with hard punching motion. She gasps with intense orgasmic pleasure, having both her holes annihilated simultaneously, and he keeps punching them harder and faster till she explodes in her first body shattering orgasm. Her first climax is complete but the obliteration of her ass and cunt has only just begun. They move over to the hotel bed where she bends over on all fours, showing us her peachy Brazilian butt gaping open to shocking levels, now it's time for some more severe anal ruination just the way she craves. Her boyfriend holds both his fists together and plunges them right up to the forearm in her cavernous, growling ass hole! Listen to the loud ripping farts of air blowing out of her butt hole every time he punches in his hands, and pulls them out. This makes Maria groan with euphoric pleasure as she reaches the peak of another intense climax and the double ass fisting ruination continues to intensify. He's blasting her ass so fucking hard we couldn't believe our eyes, and Marias holes begin to splatter over the bedsheets with her orgasmic bodily fluids, as she erupts in another mind blowing climax that cannot be missed.

File name:Double fisting Marias ass - Queen Maria.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:10:00

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisting Marias ass - Queen Maria.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 21, 2022 8:05 pm
First Time Fathom Depth Play Anal - Keri Berry

screenshot

First I compare the toy to my own torso, then I see how much of it I can fit in my pussy. Does folding it count as cheating? I think not it was thiccccc lol. After that I put it in my butt and slowly try to put as much in as I can. The toy has a BIG diameter for play this deep, it is also quite stiff, so going all the way was simply physically impossible. I can probably take some more of it, and I will try again. After I get it in as far as I can, telling you about how it feels and where it is throughout, I cum with my vibrator while it's in me and that was so intense!! After I cum, I put in all the creampie left in the syringe and then *try* to push it out haha!! ||| This clip has been marked down on account of the first halkf being slightly blurry, I do apologize and plan to redo this clip for my client at no charge!

File name:First Time Fathom Depth Play Anal - Keri Berry.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:15:47

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

First Time Fathom Depth Play Anal - Keri Berry.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 22, 2022 12:05 am
Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sofia

screenshot

The beautiful, submissive, blond model 'Sofia' stars in this thrilling scene, having her greedy loose cunt fisted and wrecked by her boyfriends huge hands! She's a NO Limits, inked and kinked slut, that loves everything taboo, and there is literally nothing off bounds for this perverse whore. Fisting isn't a novelty for this slut, it's a routine training session to keep her whore cunt stretched out, and useless for any human cock use. She loves being a fisting rag doll for her boyfriend, and its no easy challenge due to the size of his giant hands, but Sofia needs to be stretched to her limits and nothing can satisfy her more. Enjoy watching this scene begin with her posing and teasing us with her beautiful body, as she gets into position on her back, masturbating her clit till her snatch is sopping wet and ready to devour her boyfriends hand. He soon steps in and begins inserting his fist deep inside her, till he's past the knuckles then there's no turning back. The penetration speeds up quickly and he's now twisting and thrusting his arm inside her as she bellows with loud, shocking screams of euphoria! His knuckles slam against her G-spot and cervix whilst she frantically masturbates her clit, making her body convulse in hard spasms of ecstasy, when she reaches the peak of her climax, then erupts with gushes of her orgasmic fluids. The end result is a very happy, perverse slut, satisfied with her cunt stretching orgasm, and erotically describing how much she loves her humiliation of being an extreme fisting whore!

File name:Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sofia.mp4
File Size: 587 MB
Duration: 00:05:17

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sofia.mp4