Author
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 07, 2022 6:53 am
1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie) - 1016 Live (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gas Mask, BDSM, Pussy Stretching, Dildo, Bondage, Flogging, Caning, Torture, Needles, Cage, Suspension, Ring Gag, Anal Play
Actors: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:49:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/ntgb86c46bwa
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 07, 2022 2:58 pm
Xaya Lovelle - Punish my Ass Inside and Out

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore, BDSM, Spitting, Blowjob, Paddling, Cum Eating, Rimming, Dildo, Spanking, Ass Licking, Anal, Bondage
Actors: Xaya Lovelle
After her super intense first session, Xaya returned, covered in bruises and with a sore asshole. You see, she likes suffering and likes the physical record of it. So what could Dr. Mercies do out of the kindness of his heart but to lay bruises upon bruises and to add anal soreness on top of anal soreness. This session is for you sick fucks who like to see an already wrecked ass get wrecked on top of its wreckage. Know, at least, that Xaya enjoyed this, in a masochistic kind of way.

Video Size: 981.5 MB
Duration: 01:03:35
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/hv4ngx68ju10
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 07, 2022 10:37 pm
Wunschprogramm der Perversionen / (Magmafilm)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish
Magmafilm
Zu einem Vergnuegen der perversen Art haben wir uns ein paar Spezialisten mit besonderen Vorlieben ins Studio geholt. Mit ihren ausgefallen sexuellen Vorlieben, die von Analdehnung mit einer Hand voll Kerzen ueber Fussfetisch bis hin zur Moesenrasur reichten, haben sie vor der Kamera ihr extra versautes Programm abgeliefert und richtig Freude dabei gehabt. Viel Spass auch Ihnen bei den versauten Spielen unserer "Perversen".

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 699.4 MB
Duration: 01:43:35
Resolution: 512x384
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 512x384 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/s5qwxeb9a671
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 07, 2022 10:38 pm
Willow Hayes (Newcomer Loses Her Innocence / 01-08-2014)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Torture, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, BDSM, Toys, Humilation
Actors: Willow Hayes
Sgt. Major is back and his prey for today is a young and beautiful newcomer. Willow has such a look of innocence, that he can't help bu to put his sadistic hands all over her body. She is restrained in steel and is helpless to his evil ways. She is tormented and played with however he pleases, and she has no choice, but to take everything he dishes out.

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:37:20
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/hrhjhxqrwn8e
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Wunsch und Wirklichkeit (Alex D)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex
Actors: Jennifer LeClare, Herrin Silvia, Gloria Summer
EU

Video Size: 1007.7 MB
Duration: 01:34:57
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/w65vv5r00so5
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 08, 2022 3:15 am
Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Crying, Mask, Bondage, Caning, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Electrical Play, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Suspension, BDSM, Dildo
Actors: Violet
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Video Size: 1012.5 MB
Duration: 00:28:05
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/1tg8wn7ivf6o
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 08, 2022 5:40 am
Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Mask, Caning, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, BDSM, Crying, Suspension, Machine Dildo, Dildo, Bondage, Fucking Machine
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Video Size: 1005.1 MB
Duration: 00:28:05
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/osmo6pgklsqm
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 08, 2022 8:08 am
Violet - Twisted Flower (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Ball Gag, Stockings, Vibrator, BDSM, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Dildo, Tickling, Flogging, Mouth Gag, Bondage
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:38:38
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/pdd2rgoa0x3m
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 08, 2022 10:34 am
Violet - Twisted Flower (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, Tickling, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, BDSM, Ball Gag, Stockings, Suspension, Vibrator, Mouth Gag
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:38

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/26ouw9ntux97
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 08, 2022 10:42 pm
Victoria Voxxx: Fucked In Tight Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Ball Gag, BDSM, Cumshots, Hardcore, Bondage, Blowjob, Suspension, Flogging
Actors: Victoria Voxxx, Codey Steele
Kink.com
Drooling on the floor from a ball-gag in her mouth, Victoria Voxxx stands naked, bound in rope. A spreader-bar is attached at both keeping her legs apart. Her arms are trapped behind her back, bound with rope which also wraps tightly around her tits, neck, and hair. She waits for Codey Steele, to use her as his own sexual play toy. Dressed in all black, Codey creeps up from behind her and rubs her clit. He slaps her tits and slaps her pussy, warming her up for his leather crop. She moans as he beats her pussy with the crop until her skin turns pink. She lifts her legs in the air each time the crop lands, suspending herself only by her neck. He switches to the flogger and whips her entire body hard, until she's pink, and warm all over. This gets his dick hard and so he pulls it out and fucks her pussy from behind. In the next scene, Victoria is put in a full rope suspension on her side, with one leg in the air. Codey takes advantage of this vulnerable position and fucks her pussy some more. In the final scene, on her back, Victoria gets fucked with her legs stuck in the air until Codey cums all over her pussy.

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:59:28
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/fw73qztlimpd
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 08, 2022 10:50 pm
Victoria Voxxx, Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 3: Angst

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Ball Gag, Vibrator, BDSM, Flogging, Butt Plug, Cumshot, Sybian, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Caning, Fingering, Nipple Clamps
Actors: Victoria Voxxx, Derrick Pierce, Ashley Lane
Kink.com
In "Security Risk, Part 3," a thoroughly fucked Victoria Voxxx is sent by her boss, Mayor Dee Williams, to retrieve her laptop and return it to crime lord Quinton James. Unfortunately for Victoria, Quinton's goon, Derrick Pierce, is slowly devolving into complete paranoia in Dee Williams' home while waiting for the Mayor's daughter, Ashley Lane, to return. Derrick was charged with keeping an eye on Ashley, but he lost her during one of here all-night party sprees, and he is praying she comes home before Dee finds out.
Victoria waltzes into the house instead, setting off a complete mental break in Derrick, leading to a long, pain play session with Victoria's arms bound above her head as Derrick mind fucks her and beats her ass and tits red, then turns her over and fucks her mouth and pussy. It isn't long before Ashley does return home, but by then Derrick can only grab her and tie her up until he can come up with a plan to deal with her. He decides to go all-out and ties Ashley to a sybian, then gives Victoria a rough anal ride, hoping either girl will give him some clue as to what is going on. Victoria fakes him out with tales of money hidden in the home, giving Ashley and the laptop a viable way out of the house. It is then up to Victoria to find a way out. To do so she endures a spread eagle tie with with electrical play, anal, and a cat-o-nine whipping. Derrick drags her upstairs and makes her pledge her fealty to his cock as he gives her a slow fuck, switching between her holes and making her promise to be his friend. His misguided attempts to establish trust land him handcuffed to the bed, allowing Victoria to escape from the house in a hail of threats from Derrick.

Video Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 01:21:10
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/mkwnh61uw5m4
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 09, 2022 3:44 am
Veronica Avluv - SEX ADDICT (32723 / )

screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 570.8 MB
Duration: 01:18:35
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/rmop74h7jkl5
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 09, 2022 6:12 am
Vanna Bardot - Fresh Meat: Vanna Bardot

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Nipple Clamps, Bondage, Squirting, Flogging, Ball Gag, Suspension, Vibrator, Dildo, Fingering, BDSM
Actors: Vanna Bardot, The Pope
Kink.com
Vanna Bardot has always fantasized about being restrained and tormented, so when she made that request to The Pope, he jumped at the opportunity. Vanna is smoking hot, and more than willing to go the distance, as long as he is there to take her on the journey. She begins completely naked with a ball gag in her mouth. She stands on two cinder blocks to bring her up to The Pope's size. Vanna wants this so bad, and has waited for so long that she is ready to explode as he enters with his flogger and begins to issue some corporal punishment. After the flogger, nipple clamps are added to increase her suffering. The Pope sets his sights on her pussy and commands her to cum until he says stop. Next, Vanna is in a side hogtie suspension, which has her legs spread wide and leaves her totally exposed. The Pope enters with a riding crop and terrorizes her sensitive bits before moving on to filling her holes with a massive dildo; first her mouth and then her wet pussy. The result is a few squirting orgasm, which inspire the final position of Vanna on her back with her legs spread super wide. Vanna smiles as The Pope's hand wraps around her tiny neck, and he applies pressure to the exact right place. He teases her with breath play for a few minutes, and then back to her sweet pussy. This time the goal is to make her cum harder and more than she ever has before. Before he has finished, she has squirted multiple times, and her pussy stuffed with the head of the Hitachi.

Video Size: 3.48 GB
Duration: 00:49:16

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/3510qtteow42
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 09, 2022 8:39 am
Vanessa Vega - Vanessa Vega In Tight Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fingering, Flogging, Bondage, Clothespins, Vibrator, Sybian, BDSM, Dildo, Suspension
Actors: Vanessa Vega, The Pope
Kink.com
Vanessa begins her day with her back up against a wooden column. Rope binds her hands behind her head and gags her at the same time. The Pope slowly removes her bikini and begins to explore her flesh. He slides his hand down her panties and rubs her pussy. The heavy weight of the leather flogger knocks the wind out of her as she gets her body beaten by it. There is a pause as he binds her waist to slow her circulation and breathing before he attacks her flesh with his flogger again. Vanessa is rewarded with a few orgasms via finger banging and vibrator. The next scene begins with Vanessa already in a suspension. Her wrists are secured with a final piece of rope. He introduces a riding crop to redden her skin, then spanks her. After that, he introduces a dildo and fucks her mouth with it. He shoves it deep inside her pussy and she gets fucked into multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Vanessa is strapped to a Sybian. Her arms are boxed behind her with a chest harness keeping her restrained. The Pope uses his size to press her body down onto the machine and the orgasms overwhelm her. Clothes pins are applied to her nipples and her tits for some added suffering as Vanessa takes an extended Sybian ride with no seeming end.

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:45:08

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/mbchgtq2f6wf
MimishkaV
Added: Aug 09, 2022 11:07 am
Vanessa Vega - Vanessa Vega In Tight Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Clothespins, Sybian, BDSM, Fingering, Vibrator, Bondage, Flogging, Dildo, Suspension
Actors: Vanessa Vega, The Pope
Kink.com
Vanessa begins her day with her back up against a wooden column. Rope binds her hands behind her head and gags her at the same time. The Pope slowly removes her bikini and begins to explore her flesh. He slides his hand down her panties and rubs her pussy. The heavy weight of the leather flogger knocks the wind out of her as she gets her body beaten by it. There is a pause as he binds her waist to slow her circulation and breathing before he attacks her flesh with his flogger again. Vanessa is rewarded with a few orgasms via finger banging and vibrator. The next scene begins with Vanessa already in a suspension. Her wrists are secured with a final piece of rope. He introduces a riding crop to redden her skin, then spanks her. After that, he introduces a dildo and fucks her mouth with it. He shoves it deep inside her pussy and she gets fucked into multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Vanessa is strapped to a Sybian. Her arms are boxed behind her with a chest harness keeping her restrained. The Pope uses his size to press her body down onto the machine and the orgasms overwhelm her. Clothes pins are applied to her nipples and her tits for some added suffering as Vanessa takes an extended Sybian ride with no seeming end.

Video Size: 3.2 GB
Duration: 00:45:08

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://filejoker.net/zjklhqsbv44h