Duration: 00:06:00
File Size: 242 MB
File Type: Windows Media
Resolution: 1920х1080

RAPIDGATOR.NET
Added: Oct 06, 2014 5:00 am
screenshot
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: Matron has RH. in his double layered Rubber Body Bag and he has his Rubber Blackout Hood on leaving his mouth available for Piss Drinking!!! Matron squats over him and pulls open Rubber Hooded Piss Pants she has on and give him a Golden Shower! Then slipping Rubber Pants over his head she rides his face in wet hot piss and Rubber!!!

======= Wink
Duration: 00:05:46
File Size: 180 MB
File Type: WMV
Resolution: 1920х1080

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 1684_-_Hard_Rubber_Piss_Pants_Facesit.rar
Added: Sep 29, 2016 7:45 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Genres: Bondage, Corset, Degredation, Electric Play, Electricity, Electro Stim, **** Orgasm, Heavy Rubber, Humiliation, Latex, Piercings, Pussy Torture, Rubber, Rubber Stockings, Slave Training, Struggling, Submission, Torture, Vibrator

DESCRIPTION: Rubb3r and B0ndage attempts to dissect the myth that violence is the only thing involved with the bondage scene. Is there any truth to the idea that submissive types are just victims of a rogue underground society of BDSM freaks? I would argue that our subjects not only agree with their captivity, humiliation, pain and suffering but actually enjoy it; or enjoy hating it. In this rather dark and iconic themed update we combine high levels of pleasure with high levels of discomfort and pain just to see how the two conditions relate. We initiated this bizarre session by enlisting the help of classic bondage loving front man Dalton Ott. This dude can scare the creepy off the Creature from the Black Lagoon. In our neck of the woods we refer to him as the mad scientist. The guy used to be a meat carver in a slaughter house so what does that tell you? His unpredictable nature and outright scary personality is perfect for this experiment. Dalton certainly did not need any help from his "Droogs" over at SERIOUS BONDAGE to get this job done. So now we had the idea and the guy to run the experiment. Enter Sandy Skarsgard, the always willing subject, and we were ready to go. After Sandy agreed to embark on a road to the anti-violence, she slid on a slick set of latex stockings and then a skirt. Then she submits to a very strict and heavy rubber waist/neck corset with a severe posture rod extended all the way out. This set up keeps Sandy's head and neck immobilized and put a real squeeze on her throat. The design provides a very disciplined and strict bondage pose. All the while, Sandy seems not to be phased by her impending doom. We witnessed her surfing the net on her mobile phone, texting friends or even snapping self-portraits of herself. Obviously this girl was in need of a new program and we intended to write the code. Once Sandy was laid out on the bed she began to really struggle with the neck corset. The tight lacing and overall uncomfortable situation caused her some panic. She complained about the pressure on her throat and her struggle to breathe properly. We had to make a few adjustments but Dalton was unwilling to remove much of her discomfort for the sake of the experiment. Once she was back in position, our fearless scene leader pressed on. He strapped Sandy down to the bed using leather cuffs. She was secured by her wrists and ankles. These restraints held Sandy in a mild X formation but more importantly were in place to keep her soon to be spasm riddled body from jumping of the bed. Dalton was kind enough to lay a blanket down over the rusty Murphy bed which had broken springs and wire protruding. We did want to preserve Sandy's bare and delicate skin for future use as well as our latex. The deteriorated bed sans mattress was a more then acceptable examination table as far as Dalton was concerned. We figured we could put Sandy bare skinned on the bed next time while connecting it to a car battery... after we determined the current (no pun intended) level of intensity would not be enough to do the job. Anyway, several e-stim pads were positioned on Sandy's body, taped down and then the electric shock therapy slash behavior modification ensued. With ever increasing levels of electric intensity, Dalton applied the magic wand to Sandy's pussy. In order to earn her freedom from this bizarre situation, Sandy was going to have to find a way to cum while enduring equal quantities of pleasure and pain. Dalton continued to play with the levels of both sensations and applied them without sympathy. Sandy's body bucked and relaxed off and on while Dalton let the high level current flow through her most sensitive body parts. All the while he was relentless with the vibrating magic wand. He massaged her pussy and clit continuously as the scene progressed. Although the reaction from Sandy's body was rather violent, you could tell that her internal pleasure was just as powerful. Sandy's mind altering experience took root as Dalton conditioned her to abhor conventional pleasures and require semi-violent levels of discomfort in order to experience sexual pleasure. Without the intense torment and heavy dose of electricity as her constant, she would not be allowed to reach any kind of orgasmic release. This gives new meaning to the idea of a **** orgasm. When it was all over I would have to say that our test did not really prove a damn thing other than the fact that we are rather sadistic group. Opinions may be divided on the meaning of Rubb3r and B0ndage and our philosophy but we offer this detached view of Sandy Skarsgard and her "shocking" experience just the same. Whether you feel discord or just curiosity, our scathing diagnosis of violence and its association with BDSM is one to watch. We guarantee that if "A Lockwork Orange" does not entertain you it will still entertain you.

======= Wink
Duration: 0:12:34
File Size: 200 Mb
File Type: FLV
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 4386 - A Lockwork Orange - Sandy Skarsgard - 06.21.2016 .rar
Added: Oct 04, 2016 5:41 am
screenshot
screenshot

Genres: Asian, Bondage, Breath Play, Degredation, Electro Stim, **** Orgasm, Gas Mask, Heavy Rubber, High Heels, Hoods, Humiliation, Latex, Metal Restraints, Nipple Torture, Penetration, Predicament Bondage, Rubber, Sensory Deprivation, Strict Restraint, Struggling, Submission, Suspension, Vibrator

DESCRIPTION: This update features never before seen model "Kelo". This was her first time ever shooting hardcore sexual content but she was down for the cause. Our original model never showed up and Kelo was working that day as as an assistant. When we approached her to see if she was up for being our crash test honey, she thought about it for a second and then said, "Who me... FUCK yes! So began Kelo's journey inside the bizarre world of bondage, latex fetish and sexual humiliation. Lucky for Kelo, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity as "The Creature" does not typically show up at your door step. When Mr. JG Leathers is in town, you make yourself available! Since he was visiting us with the Serious Bondage crew everything had fallen into place except our original model. Kelo was going to find out what kind of Creature Comforts JG leathers had to offer but what made it really interesting is that she had no idea what this bizarre contraption would do to her. We quickly dressed Kelo up and down in a pair of black shiny latex stockings, a DeMask top and rubber hood made by HW Designs. Once she was all polished up and shiny it was go time. Her wild ride on the creature began! The creature offers a variety of stimulation and torments which includes electricity stimulation, floating suspension, gas masking, breath control, tit pumping and dildo impalement. What more could a rubber girl ask for?

======= Wink
Duration: 0:13:07
File Size: 354 Mb
File Type: FLV

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 4403 - Creature Comfort - Kelo - 04.30.2016 .rar
Added: Feb 05, 2018 9:02 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:06:40
File Size: 207 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 6600 - Total Black Rubber Fuckers Part 7
Added: Mar 15, 2018 12:44 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Genres: Big Toys, Bondage, Degredation, Dildos, Domination, Electric Play, Electricity, Electro Stim, FemDom, Hoods, Humiliation, Latex, Nipple Torture, Penetration, Rubber, Sensory Deprivation, Slave Training, Strict Restraint, Struggling, Torture, Vibrator

<================>
Duration: 0:06:49
File Size: 152 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 6756 - Japanese Rope Bondage 2 - Mistress Amrita - 13 June 2017
Added: Feb 26, 2019 3:57 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:12:51
File Size: 277 Mb
File Type: MOV

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8201 - Xanthia - Electrostim & Sulky 1
Added: Mar 12, 2019 11:40 am
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:27:31
File Size: 335 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8255 - Heavy Rubber Afternoon - Mary Jale - V@lentina
Added: Jun 22, 2019 11:43 am
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:04:10
File Size: 451 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8663 - Race To The Finish
Added: Oct 18, 2019 7:59 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:09:35
File Size: 363 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9141 - Laras Rubber Worship Slave
Added: Oct 27, 2019 7:47 am
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:07:17
File Size: 158 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9175 - Fethish Nelja Restricted And Used By The Two Masked Rubberguys
Added: Jan 12, 2020 12:50 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:09:35
File Size: 363 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9498 - Laras Rubber Worship Slave
Added: Jan 20, 2020 7:47 am
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:07:17
File Size: 158 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9529 - Fethish Nelja Restricted And Used By The Two Masked Rubberguys
Added: Mar 12, 2020 4:46 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:09:37
File Size: 1033 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9740 - Big Catch
Added: Apr 02, 2020 4:42 pm
screenshot