screenshot

EB_2018-01-21_WIDE-OPEN-RYANA-by-DAVE_27fea_high.zip
LillianKing
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 01, 2018 12:12 pm
Gallery: Reciva
Model: Lauren Crist
Artist: Erro
As desirable as any woman can be, that’s Czech darling Lauren Crist, as she lies propped up on her bed in sexy lingerie. With a smile that says she wishes you were right there with her, she naughtily pulls down her bra to expose a rosy pink, stiff nipple. As she flicks it gently, a jolt of sexual electricity shoots through her body, which stimulates her so much she strips naked. She lies with her long, slender legs spread wide and her beautiful breasts and shaved pussy on show. As she starts to caress her silky smooth body, her eyes close and she drifts off on a wave of ecstasy.

screenshot

MetArt_2018-02-01_RECIVA-LAUREN-CRIST-by-ERRO_c06e0_high.zip
LillianKing
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 01, 2018 12:12 pm
Gallery: Chean
Model: Aislin
Artist: Nudero
Hot blonde Aislin may be sporting a casual look to fix up her apartment, but she still looks super hot. As the flirty Latvian babe drills some holes in the wall, her beautiful breasts slip out the sides of her loose fitting top, and the vibrations caused by the power tool make her tingle all over. Unexpectedly aroused, she feels the urge to stop and take off her clothes. Once naked, she perches precariously on the edge of her bathtub and holds her lithe legs way up high. She smiles, because she knows you love the wonderful full frontal view of her perfect breasts, and her sweet, shaved pussy.

screenshot

MetArt_2018-02-01_CHEAN-AISLIN-by-NUDERO_0a194_high.zip
LillianKing
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 04, 2018 7:05 pm
Gallery: Naguyu
Model: Vittoria Amada
Artist: Rylsky
Feb 3, 2018

screenshot

RA_2018-02-03_NAGUYU-VITTORIA-AMADA-by-RYLSKY_5b15f_high.zip (119.4 Mb)
LillianKing
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 06, 2018 11:05 am
Gallery: Bigger 1
Model: Lilu
Artist: Sandra Shine
To say that sexy Lilu loves a challenge is kind of an understatement. The petite Russian – oozing glamor in a cocktail dress and smoky, glossy makeup – laughs in agreement, as she caresses the newest addition to her sex toy collection: a realistic dildo with a thick, dark shaft and lighter, bulbous head. "I like to push my boundaries… to stretch myself. My first vibrator – I couldn't even get it in my tight pussy." She runs manicured fingertips over her neat, shaved lips. "But I kept on trying, took it slowly, and soon that little toy wasn't enough to satisfy me." And now? Prepare to be stunned as four dildos, each one more enormous than the last, glide deep inside of her asshole. "When I had my first anal orgasm, I knew I'd found my new mission," she says, with a horny little smile. "When I cum like this, it feels like my entire body is cumming." So, has she reached her limit? "No, I don't think so," she groans, licking the pale, fleshy shaft of her largest toy, as cream oozes out her butt and trickles down her cheeks. "Now the challenge is to seek out an even bigger dildo for the next episode of my adventure…"

screenshot

TheLifeErotic_2018-02-06_BIGGER-1-LILU-by-SANDRA-SHINE_144c7_high.zip (594.2 Mb)
LillianKing
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 09, 2018 11:01 am
Gallery: Aretta
Model: Li Moon
Artist: Arkisi
Lovely Asian cutie Li Moon looks super pretty in matching pink floral underwear. The stunning Ukrainian sweetie parades around a faux medieval home, swaying her perfect body sensually as she slowly and teasingly peels off her bra to expose her perfect breasts. Smiling adorably, she leans against a huge, wooden couch, and tugs her panties aside to flash her shaved pussy, before taking them off and splaying her legs high and wide. Guessing you’re eager to see her firm, curvaceous ass, she rolls onto her front, and caresses its cheeks lovingly.

screenshot

MetArt_2018-02-08_ARETTA-LI-MOON-by-ARKISI_a06d2_high.zip (102.2 Mb)
LillianKing
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 09, 2018 11:38 am
Gallery: Arane
Model: Charlize
Artist: Matiss
There’s no need to ask what kind of mood hot Russian babe Charlize is in, because her body language and choice of attire says it all – that being super sexy in purple and black, exotic lingerie. As she slinks around her apartment she slowly peels off the lingerie, to stand with her hands on her hips, proudly displaying her smooth shaved pussy, and big, beautiful breasts – which she cups and caresses tenderly. Using an antique armchair for posing purposes, she sits with her legs spread over the arms, leaving nothing to the imagination; before swiveling her gorgeous body to flaunt her curvaceous ass.

screenshot

MetArt_2018-02-09_ARANE-CHARLIZE-by-MATISS_5a63a_high.zip (250.0 Mb)