Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 281.2 MB
Added: Dec 14, 2017 10:07 am
Missbehavin - Mommy mother Wants to make a Baby

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Incest, Dirty Talk, MILF, Mom, Son, Taboo, Virtual, POV
Length: 343 MB for 00:17:02
Description: You are a single mom to one son, but you want a daughter as well. You enter your son's room wearing a sexy nighty with a lace thong on underneath . You tell your son that there is something you want to talk to him about. Sit on the bed cross legged, 'accidentally' giving your son a view of your panties. You talk to your son about how much you appreciate him helping you out after his dad left all those years ago. But you ask him if he feels a bit lonely, just mom and son; you tell him that you do. You ask if he would like a sister? You talk about how it would be extra work, but it would make you and your son feel more like a family. He agrees. Now you start to act a bit teasing. You say you have something else to ask him, but you want him to promise not to freak out. You try to hint at it first, and play with your clothes around your tits, and fidget to move your hips and draw attention between your legs. You realise he isnt getting it so you just tell your son: you want him to be the one who gets you pregnant. He is a feels a little odd about it but you notice him get hard talking about it. You tease him more, maybe flash him and say 'it seems like you have thought about mommy before, huh, 'oedipus''! At this point you pretty much start to dirty talk to your son, mentioning breeding and how it turns you on, while stripping. Suck your sons cock a little, to get it super hard, and then fuck him with lots of dirty t talk. At some point say 'This is what mommy did with daddy to make you', and ask 'so you like the idea of inbreeding your mommy?' I dont know if you like the word 'c*nt' so I wont insist, but it would be hot if you use it. Again this is up to if you are willing, but I would love to see you riding reverse cowgirl, and slip a finger into your ass while dirty talking about son fucking it, saying stuff like 'maybe next time'. It would also be hot if you talk about maybe having a threesome with mom, son and daughter when she is grown up. Ill pretty much leave this up to you though, you are the queen of dirty talk

Format: AVI
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 2812kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 195kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 343.4 MB
Added: Dec 30, 2017 12:27 pm
Tia Cyrus - Call me Auntie Tia

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Cumshot,Fingering,Brunette,Blowjob,Deepthroat,Gagging,Big Tits,Cum in mouth,Latina,Mature,MILF,Oral,Tattooed
Length: 1.07 GB for 00:19:57
Description: The hot Brunette, Tia Cyrus, seduces her best friend's young son, Matt Sloan, to show his big thick cock. As soon as the stunning Tia sees Matt's dick, she gets all wet and starts sucking that big cock down her throat. The cute auntie Tia gets all messy and she enjoys it!

Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps 6000kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB
Added: Jan 12, 2018 12:31 pm
Lady Sonia, Red - Aunt Sonia And Aunt Red Want To See Your Cock

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: MILF, Big Tits, Virtual Blowjob
Length: 239 MB for 00:06:29
Description: Aunt Sonia has invited you up to her bedroom so that your Aunt Red and myself can have a very secret little chat with you. We know that you are absolutely obsessed with older ladies with big tits so as we are all alone in the house today we will give you a very special treat and we will both take off our tops for you to show you our big tits properly and you can show us both your big hard young throbbing cock. Would you like that?

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 50fps 4979kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 163kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 239.0 MB
Added: Jan 26, 2018 8:57 pm
Lady Sonia - The Cuckoldrix In Thigh Boots

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: MILF, Big Tits, Interracial, All Sex, Blowjob
Length: 799 MB for 00:21:51
Description: This video has been recovered and re-mastered after being lost for ages (the original master file had problems) and so after numerous requests it can at last it can be added to the members area here again! This video was actually shot by my husband during a “cuckold session” with “Shaft” as I wanted him to be actually be there to be able to watch me being used VERY hard! And this full on bareback fuck session really is VERY VERY hard right up until Shaft absolutely fills me with a HUGE load of his black cum! This video is pretty unique as it covers a FULL cuckold experience including talking to my husband during the video and the fact that my husband was there recording this spurred Shaft on to REALLY use me very hard as he absolutely loves it when husbands are there to watch him use a white married lady hard with his HUGE black cock and cum hard deep inside them!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 4938kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 163kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 798.8 MB
Added: Feb 06, 2018 9:12 am
Lady Sonia **** To Squirt And Fucked Hard

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: MILF, Big Tits. BlowJob, Fucked, Squirt, Cumshot
Length: 502 MB for 00:13:40
Description: This is just my second full “fucked on video” scene of 2018 and already I am squirting hard before being fucked VERY deep on the bed! Luke uses his fingers on my G-spot to make me squirt for the camera and then he pushes his rock hard cock into me to fuck me VERY deep and hard before shooting ALL of his cum into my wide open mouth!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 50fps 4965kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 164kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 502.1 MB
Added: Feb 17, 2018 9:25 pm
Viol, Mugur - K*nky Psychiatrist

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Fetish, Big Dick, Granny, Old-Young, One On One, Cumshot, Blowjob, All sex
Length: 1.15 GB for 00:22:38

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 30fps 7000kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB
Added: Feb 21, 2018 11:14 am
Lady Sonia - Blackmailed Housewife Fucked Bareback

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked
Length: 512 MB for 00:13:52
Description: A young guy that works with my husband has photos of me on his phone. He saw me out one night with a guy that I shouldn't have been with... A guy that my husband doesn't know about and now that this young man has photos of me he is going to make the most of the situation and he want's to fuck me bareback VERY hard... And I have no choice in the matter at all!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 50fps 4989kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 512.2 MB
Added: Mar 11, 2018 12:39 pm
Lady Sonia - Busty Milf Nurse Barebacked Hard

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: MILF, Big Tits, Fucked
Length: 420 MB for 00:11:23
Description: Squatting over his HUGE throbbing cock as I sit astride him I position his tip so that I can move down and feel him stretching into me! I can feel him leaking inside me as I start to ride him and very soon every inch of his solid cock is inside me and we are fucking very VERY hard! Bareback!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 50fps 4982kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 419.9 MB
Added: Mar 19, 2018 9:12 am
Lady Sonia - Unaware Housewife Pounded Hard And Used

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked
Length: 667 MB for 00:18:09
Description: He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting VERY wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in minutes I have taken him up to my bedroom and he is fucking me with his HUGE thick cock and I am a desperate panting w hore ready to do ANYTHING that he wants to do with me! His MASSIVELY thick cock stretches me WIDE OPEN as I mount him and ride him hard... I know that my husband is going to be able tell that something has happened... But this young mans plans also include filling me with his cum even though he knows that I am not using any form of contraception at all! He has made his plans very carefully and now he is going to REALLY enjoy himself with my tight married pussy and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 50fps 4962kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 666.8 MB
Added: Mar 19, 2018 2:49 pm
Veronica Avluv - Gangbang Loads

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: MILF, GangBang, Bukkake, Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Group, Sperm, Hardcore,
Length: 964 MB for 00:26:03
Description: After the cum swallowing bukkake, she looks to be wishing to please her pussy too and finds herself doing a gangbang with 10 guys in masks who fuck her from both sides and finally flood their sperm into her beautiful eyes and pretty face..

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 50fps 5200kbps
Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo 192kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 964.3 MB
Added: Mar 22, 2018 12:48 pm
Andi James - Mommy Continues to Learn Her Place Part 2

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mother, Son, Domination, Natural Tits, Blackmail, Facial, Creampie
Length: 403 MB for 00:09:10
Description: Scene Two: Montage
A) Mom is naked on her knees in the living room giving the Son, also naked a blowjob.

B ) Mom, naked is bent over the bathroom sink, the naked Son is fucking her from behind, holding her hair in his hands. She is yelling "I love my son's cock! I love fucking my son!". The Son keeps telling her to say more and louder. Have him say at least once. "God damn that pussy is good."

C) They are in bed, fuckign doggy style. Her knees are raised and pointing straight up. Her eyes are closed she is saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, Oh god please keep fucking me."

D) She is laying on the couch naked, the Son (also naked) is fucking her while keeping her mouth shut with his hand

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 6158kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 160kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 404.0 MB
Added: Mar 22, 2018 3:37 pm
Andi James - Mommy Continues to Learn Her Place Part 3

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mother, Son, Domination, Natural Tits, Blackmail, Facial, Creampie
Length: 436 MB for 00:09:53
Description: Scene Three: Mommy Son Dance
Mom and Son are in the living room slow dancing. They start to kiss and then start to really make out; arms wrapped around each other, etc.. The Son lays on the couch, they continue to kiss while they undress each other. He eats her out until she cums; He then fucks her missionary position, doggie and her rides her son till she cums again. Son unloads into his Mom's mouth and she swallows all that lands on her tongue...

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 6158kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 160kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 436.0 MB